hide menu

Show:   Highest Rated Newest

#1105571 - adzoh (6 hours ago) [-]
Going through classic mode as all characters in Sm4sh3DS, and damn, Jigglypuff is actually quite good
#1105570 - yuvesh ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
what should i name my new external HDD?
User avatar #1105611 to #1105570 - noahlikespie (6 hours ago) [-]
"FJ named this"
User avatar #1105613 to #1105611 - yuvesh ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
2l8
its called "2TB"
then i acdently formatted it again now it renamed it to something like 'WINDOWS INSL DISK'
User avatar #1105581 to #1105570 - finblob (6 hours ago) [-]
like I said
simoné
User avatar #1105539 - payseht ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
Anyone played "A Bard's Tale" mobile?
It's really good, and I highly recommend it if you're into story driven games, and RPGs, especially since thus far it's been poking fun at RPG tropes. Controls, I'd recommend a relative setting for your movements. I don't know why it's not more common, but the concept of relative virtual D-Pad is a god sent for mobile games... anyway, that's if the answer is "no"
If the answer is "yes", how the hell do I access my inventory? I got that stuff I pick up but can't be used are automatically sold (and stuff I can use replace the old stuff, which are then sold), but I keep picking up pictures and diaries. Where are they?

Also, if you're into looking through gear and picking which would be the best one, this game is more linear and doesn't have that. I'm still an hour in (and I like exploring everything before moving forward, so if you follow the main quest that hour I've played might be cut drastically) so I don't know if it's the case, but if I get a good item that is above my ranking and I can't keep it for later when I will be able to use... *shrugs*
User avatar #1105543 to #1105539 - payseht ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
I should mention it's a top down asymmetric view hack and slash RPG, or I could just say Diablo-like, or people could do what they were going to do anyway if they were interested and google the game... I'm just practicing my review skills here that let's players are doing better in
#1105537 - Womens Study Major (7 hours ago) [-]
ITT: Video Games that don't go together
Sonic & Jak And Daxter
User avatar #1105557 to #1105537 - awesomanium (6 hours ago) [-]
Why does he have bandages on his shoes?
#1105568 to #1105557 - adzoh (6 hours ago) [-]
That's why he can't go fast, borked feet
User avatar #1105562 to #1105557 - volero ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
He's extra cool that way.
User avatar #1105530 - yutdollacwwwthree (7 hours ago) [-]
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Let's Play - Episode 71 [Head Trauma] classic scumbag NL run.

Alstorp
User avatar #1105638 to #1105530 - noobnage (4 hours ago) [-]
fuck yeah NL
User avatar #1105549 to #1105530 - alstorp (7 hours ago) [-]
Someone in the comments said he used to play Dark Souls and bait people into bowing so he can get a cheap backstab.

Maximum scumbag
User avatar #1105672 to #1105549 - playercz (3 hours ago) [-]
we all know he a scumbag
User avatar #1105542 to #1105530 - alstorp (7 hours ago) [-]
Saw it.

What a scumbag.
User avatar #1105521 - alexanderburns ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
Smash 4 makes me want to play the other games I have with the characters.
Gon continue Other M today. I really want to love it, but it's getting harder to.
Also, I need to play whatever game has black/white suit for Samus if that has actually been a thing. It's badass.
#1105565 to #1105521 - BmanX (6 hours ago) [-]
The Light Suit from Metroid Prime 2 is the closest to that.
User avatar #1105524 to #1105521 - notred ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
its a reskin.
#1105512 - exotic ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2mvf98/snoop_dogg_announcer_pack_petition/cm8gbfg

Snoop Lion shows interest in making a voice over pack in Dota 2
What..
#1105544 to #1105512 - Sasher ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
Holy shit I saw that earlier, but I didnt think it was actually going to happen. I might actually start using my first announcer pack.
User avatar #1105753 to #1105544 - exotic ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
death prophet tho
#1105757 to #1105753 - Sasher ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Do you like the boar courier too?
User avatar #1105773 to #1105757 - exotic ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
sorry i just have a thing for glados's voice actress
User avatar #1105520 to #1105512 - volero ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
He'll let go of his dignity for money.
User avatar #1105531 to #1105520 - exotic ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
wasnt he a dlc for call of duty once
User avatar #1105540 to #1105531 - volero ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
I think.
User avatar #1105510 - jetspeed (8 hours ago) [-]
can someone suggest me some games that are super addicting like world of warcraft and are not paid subscriptions .Also i dont mind paying £15 to £5 on them if you have to buy the game , free to play is fine too .
User avatar #1105578 to #1105510 - beroty ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
hotline miami
User avatar #1105528 to #1105510 - notred ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Rising storm/ red orchestra.
User avatar #1105517 to #1105510 - finblob (8 hours ago) [-]
mount and blade is pretty addicting
#1105503 - Lewx (8 hours ago) [-]
What a crappy year in gaming.
I know it's not the end of the year yet, but considering there aren't any more noteworthy games coming out till 2015 (as far as I'm aware of) I figure'd why not ask this.

So, vgb, what were your favorite / most disappointing games of the year?

Favorite:
- Transistor
- Infamous Second Son
- The Wolf Among Us
- South Park: The Stick Of Truth

Biggest disappointments, Ubisoft took the fucking cake this year:
- Watch Dogs
- AC: Unity
- Far Cry 4
- Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition for pc

I've yet to play Dragon Age Inquisition and LBP3. But I do have them on my radar.
What a crappy year in gaming.

So, vgb, what were your favorite / most disappointing games of the year?

Favorite:
- Transistor
- Infamous Second Son
- The Wolf Among Us
- South Park: The Stick Of Truth

Biggest disappointments, Ubisoft took the fucking cake this year:
- Watch Dogs
- AC: Unity
- Far Cry 4
- Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition for pc

User avatar #1105614 to #1105503 - arkanios ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
I'm surprised that no one's mentioning the Thief remake as one of the largest disappointments. Probably because it was released in February and they forgot about it. I don't really have any favorites of this year since I haven't been getting many games that were released this year, but I will say that Thief '14 was the shittiest game that I've bought this year.
User avatar #1105625 to #1105614 - Lewx (5 hours ago) [-]
Oh yeah, definitely Thief. Fuck that was a boring game.
#1105583 to #1105503 - epicscorpion (6 hours ago) [-]
>Not a single person has mentioned Shovel Knight

For shame people, for shame
#1105573 to #1105503 - avatarsarefornoobs ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
its funny how i just realized ive played hardly anything that was released this year. i always end up being a year behind, since i just dont get any games that arent on sale, unless its something huge for me like from bioware or bethesda.
User avatar #1105569 to #1105503 - BmanX (6 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, this year wasn't that great. I've yet to play a ton of games that have come out in the past month (Far Cry, both ACs, CoD and Bayo 2), but even those won't be enough to suddenly make this year good. Anywho

Favourites:
Smash Wii U
InFamous: Second Son
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Disappointments:
Walking Dead Season 2
Hyrule Warriors to a certain extent
User avatar #1105551 to #1105503 - yeorgh ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
Favorite:
Hyrule Warriors
Wolfenstein New Order

Disappointing:
South Park

Busy year for me.
User avatar #1105552 to #1105551 - Lewx (6 hours ago) [-]
Wolfenstein was also surprisingly good. It had more depth than I could've possibly imagined when I first saw it.
User avatar #1105534 to #1105503 - pwnagraphy (7 hours ago) [-]
Favorite

Smash
Wolf Among Us
Walking Dead Season 2
OR AS
AC Rogue
Titanfall I have so much fun with that game. Fuck you I like it

Least Favorite:
Dark Souls 2 It's just a huge disappointment. Instead of being smart and different like the first or Demons it just rode the meme train of "Le Dark Souls es Hard XD" and decided that putting 40 high defense/health/damage/infinite poise enemies in an area was good game design. That and the fact that you get the original lord souls in the postgame makes it feel like a fanfiction more than a sequel

Honestly can't think of anything else. Didn't play Watch Dogs, haven't gotten Farcry 4, Unity wasn't bad but wasn't great either and I had no technical issues. Really for me it was just a matter of little releases
User avatar #1105536 to #1105534 - Lewx (7 hours ago) [-]
I had fun with Titanfall as well, managed to snag a code of Amazon for like $10
Haven't tried Rogue, I heard it actually has an interesting story, what are your thoughts?
User avatar #1105546 to #1105536 - pwnagraphy (7 hours ago) [-]
I only got about half way through because it was a rental, but it was refreshing to say the least. It took everything good from 4 and expanded on it, and knowingly acknowledged 3 as a piece of shit. It makes you see the Templars and Assassins differently. Mainly in this you find out the Templars want to be in control and get the pieces of Eden basically so they can just lock them up again and throw away the key because they want Humanity to just play it's own course. No interference. The Assassins on the other hand, they want the pieces of Eden because they're edgy teens who think Anarchy is super cool bruh, fuck the man bruh,and are basically fucking children who have no concern for what they do. Taking pieces of Eden from some places causes earthquakes, and demolishes cities.

Templars on this: That's really fucking bad, get someone over there to make sure it's under lock and fucking key for the rest of time. Kill anyone who gets near it because it's better than killing millions and destroying a city

Assassins: SHINY!!! Take it! *City is destroyed, millions dead* HAHA! One less victory for the Templars!

They take characters from 3 and show you that hey, they're not actually or they are actually batshit insane. Ulysses, Washington, some Brits, and even Haythem make a return, and you see what they really want from all this. It really makes you kinda think about the rest of the series, and how everyone you've played as has really been a prick

My main problem was the fact that Ubi just cannot let go of the Modern Day bullshit that absolutely nobody cares about and is fucking annoying. I don't play AC to play HR simulator, I play it to jump from 900 feet in the air downwards to stab a redcoat and hide his dead body on a bench
User avatar #1105548 to #1105546 - Lewx (7 hours ago) [-]
Honestly I'm so tired of Assassins and their broken ideology that I wouldn't mind slaughtering them for once.
I loved Haytham, I just might pick this one up, thanks.
User avatar #1105529 to #1105523 - Lewx (7 hours ago) [-]
Not sure what to take from that.
User avatar #1105535 to #1105529 - giinthir (7 hours ago) [-]
LBP is the worst platformer. It's only good thing is it's in-depth level builder.
User avatar #1105538 to #1105535 - Lewx (7 hours ago) [-]
I think its more than that.
Hell, my friend and I had a blast playing co op, especially with the custom maps.
User avatar #1105541 to #1105538 - giinthir (7 hours ago) [-]
I'll repeat, it's only good thing is it's level creator. It's physics are bad and floaty, the story is total ass, and the game looks bad.
User avatar #1105518 to #1105503 - finblob (8 hours ago) [-]
favourite:
smash
dragon age
wolf among us

unfavourite:
idk
#1105514 to #1105503 - alexanderburns ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
2014 games I got: Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, Smash 4WiiU, DKC Tropical Freeze, and Watch Dogs

Watch Dogs wasn't a disappointment for me because I expected little of it.

What great year in Nintendo gaming. God, does it ever feel good to be a memeber of the master race
User avatar #1105513 to #1105503 - tylosaurus ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
I dunno man, I didn't buy any games that I found disappointing.
User avatar #1105509 to #1105503 - cycloneclone (8 hours ago) [-]
Ah yes, each year of gaming is the worst of all time.
Never change internet, never change.
User avatar #1105522 to #1105509 - Lewx (8 hours ago) [-]
I don't remember saying it was the worst of all time.
I actually think last year was kickass.
User avatar #1105504 to #1105503 - voltkills (8 hours ago) [-]
what was wrong with far cry 4, most people ive asked said its the best ubi game this year and actually better than FC3
User avatar #1105515 to #1105504 - Lewx (8 hours ago) [-]
This is just me, but:
- Numerous technical issues on pc
- All the characters were either annoying or boring as shit (excluding Pagan)
- I didn't care much for the story
- I found the map horribly inconvenient, having to traverse around mountains whenever I wanted to go somewhere was a nuisance.
- The gameplay is just copy/pasted from FC3, which I wouldn't mind that much, but with nothing new added and controls that I found incredibly weird, It left a lot to be desired.
- Unskippable cutscenes/ game logos.
- Fucking birds.
User avatar #1105464 - notred ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
So I want to order a pizza, should I? If so what should I put on it? I will probably provide pics if I do it.
User avatar #1105589 to #1105464 - Timmietim ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
My favorite topping is shitpost and blogs
User avatar #1105594 to #1105589 - notred ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
You're in luck!
User avatar #1105596 to #1105594 - Timmietim ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
OH BOY!
#1105553 to #1105464 - awesomanium (6 hours ago) [-]
>asking other people what to get on your pizza
I'm sure all these people will enjoy the fact that someone else is eating their favourite pizza toppings
User avatar #1105558 to #1105553 - notred ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
Sounds like you're jealous.
User avatar #1105560 to #1105558 - awesomanium (6 hours ago) [-]
Nah
I had a pepperoni pizza the other day, and I could get one now if I wanted to
But I managed to decide on my toppings by myself
User avatar #1105561 to #1105560 - notred ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
You sound jealous.
User avatar #1105563 to #1105561 - awesomanium (6 hours ago) [-]
Pity =/= jealousy
#1105567 to #1105563 - notred ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
What ever makes you get over the grief.
User avatar #1105670 to #1105567 - playercz (3 hours ago) [-]
is the only pic that you use?
User avatar #1105681 to #1105670 - notred ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
M-maybe.
User avatar #1105554 to #1105553 - awesomanium (6 hours ago) [-]
Also my favourite topping is shitpost
User avatar #1105505 to #1105464 - giinthir (8 hours ago) [-]
Beef & Feta
User avatar #1105506 to #1105505 - notred ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
I'll drink some rum to go with it.
User avatar #1105507 to #1105506 - giinthir (8 hours ago) [-]
Beef, Feta, and Bacon is my preferred favorite.
User avatar #1105508 to #1105507 - notred ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
feta is really good.
User avatar #1105516 to #1105508 - alexanderburns ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
futa is not
User avatar #1105511 to #1105508 - giinthir (8 hours ago) [-]
Damn right
#1105495 to #1105464 - notred ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
Sorry guys. I jew'd out and got a cheap pizza. tfw low on schekels.
User avatar #1105499 to #1105495 - ferrettamer ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
I bet you also jew'd out on other things xd
User avatar #1105500 to #1105499 - notred ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
?
User avatar #1105501 to #1105500 - ferrettamer ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
xd
User avatar #1105502 to #1105501 - notred ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
ok
User avatar #1105493 to #1105464 - alstorp (8 hours ago) [-]
Ham, onion, mushroom, shrimp, fillet, kebab meat and bearnaisesauce
User avatar #1105492 to #1105464 - finblob (8 hours ago) [-]
black olives
User avatar #1105489 to #1105483 - makotoitou (8 hours ago) [-]
>soaking up the greese on pizza
I just woke up like 10 minutes ago and yet I'm already having a shitty day. That bullshit is not ok
User avatar #1105488 to #1105483 - voltkills (8 hours ago) [-]
plebs just jealous of the simple yet perfect taste of pepperoni pizza
User avatar #1105480 to #1105464 - voltkills (8 hours ago) [-]
go pepperoni or go home
User avatar #1105482 to #1105480 - notred ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
I might go be a poor fag actually and grab some little Caesars.
User avatar #1105476 to #1105464 - makotoitou (8 hours ago) [-]
get anchovy
User avatar #1105477 to #1105476 - notred ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
Get bent.
User avatar #1105474 to #1105464 - sannukas ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
chicken
#1105469 to #1105464 - cycloneclone (8 hours ago) [-]
pepperoni is for assholes
pepperoni is for assholes
User avatar #1105472 to #1105469 - notred ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
I usually get other stuff with pepperoni.
#1105465 to #1105464 - notred ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
Last one I did.
#1105470 to #1105465 - notred ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
This makes me want to get the same thing again. It looks so good.
#1105454 - bcsaint ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
hey guys, if you guys are looking for a new clan in clash of clans i have been left with the funnyjunk clan... and any of you who were in the clan, i am not the same leader, they all jumped ship and left me in the leader position

mine is the funnyjunk clan with the rainbow crest, sorry for posting this in the video game board
User avatar #1105564 to #1105454 - kothaex ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
Is that game actually any good
like for real
User avatar #1105566 to #1105564 - bcsaint ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
good time killer, i enjoy it, if you do start join the fj clan
User avatar #1105473 to #1105454 - voltkills (8 hours ago) [-]
>6 members
>highest member is level 75
oh dear, good luck.
User avatar #1105475 to #1105473 - bcsaint ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
well... it's a start, if you could help out i would appreciate it
User avatar #1105479 to #1105475 - voltkills (8 hours ago) [-]
i would but im a co-leader of a clan thats mostly my IRL friends. 27 members.
User avatar #1105481 to #1105479 - bcsaint ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
alright... worth a shot
User avatar #1105485 to #1105481 - voltkills (8 hours ago) [-]
oh and what the hell is your base design, that morter is next to useless out there, i know its hard at th6 but still, i see you are going to th7, should be alot easier then, but random compartments like the cannons and morter are just not useful.
User avatar #1105497 to #1105485 - bcsaint ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
i had no idea what to do... any suggestions?

btw i normally have more trophies than that, i just got rid of them to try to defend my elixir while my town hall was upgrading
User avatar #1105498 to #1105497 - voltkills (8 hours ago) [-]
puu.sh/d13PW/8312db2df1.jpg
somthing like that is a pretty good one.
also dont worry, shoulda seen my bases when i was at townhall 6, pretty much as bad or worse than yours is. now mine is this: puu.sh/d13TY/02ae9a5209.jpg
basically dont give up.
#1105471 to #1105454 - Womens Study Major (8 hours ago) [-]
lol casul
#1105456 to #1105454 - Womens Study Major (9 hours ago) [-]
lol casul
#1105460 to #1105456 - bcsaint ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #1105444 - snipys (9 hours ago) [-]
I keep getting a "failed to start game (invalid app config)" whenever launching far cry 4. Everything on google is about people on linux getting that issue with other games, but I have windows 7. plzhalp
User avatar #1105459 to #1105444 - thefunnyside (8 hours ago) [-]
Try to re-install it
User avatar #1105461 to #1105459 - snipys (8 hours ago) [-]
Already tried.
User avatar #1105462 to #1105461 - thefunnyside (8 hours ago) [-]
Contact Ubi support

www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri check this here
User avatar #1105484 to #1105462 - snipys (8 hours ago) [-]
I am on 32 bit, could that be it? Although I don't see why that would give m a steam error.
#1105447 to #1105444 - Womens Study Major (9 hours ago) [-]
Your computer is saving you from having to play an Ubisoft game.
#1105451 to #1105450 - Womens Study Major (9 hours ago) [-]
You're computer is a true bro, never stop loving it.
User avatar #1105452 to #1105451 - snipys (9 hours ago) [-]
but... far cry 4.....
#1105455 to #1105452 - Womens Study Major (9 hours ago) [-]
...is an Ubisoft game.
User avatar #1105457 to #1105455 - snipys (9 hours ago) [-]
...known as far cry 4
User avatar #1105467 to #1105457 - Lewx (8 hours ago) [-]
Just go play Far Cry 3.
FC 4 is the same fucking thing only worse. Also giant mountains that keep blocking your path, really fun.
User avatar #1105487 to #1105486 - Lewx (8 hours ago) [-]
Why not?
Apparently not even your computer wants you to play it.
User avatar #1105490 to #1105487 - snipys (8 hours ago) [-]
I already spent 60$ on it and played someone else's copy and had fun. I don't bitch over everything like 99% of this board on games.
User avatar #1105491 to #1105490 - Lewx (8 hours ago) [-]
Wait, you had fun with a video game?
Get the fuck out of here.
User avatar #1105494 to #1105491 - snipys (8 hours ago) [-]
#1105450 to #1105447 - snipys ONLINE (36 minutes ago) [-]
#1105440 - Womens Study Major (9 hours ago) [-]
Havent played Diablo 3 since like 3 months near launch
Wondering if it became better with Reaper of Souls
User avatar #1105592 to #1105440 - Timmietim ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
It's gotten a lot better.
User avatar #1105532 to #1105440 - unikornking ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
ROS made Diablo 3 unmeasurably better, it actually has replay value now and a sort of "endgame" with greater rifts
User avatar #1105443 to #1105440 - notred ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
Barely. Diablo 2 is better.
#1105448 to #1105443 - Womens Study Major (9 hours ago) [-]
Always played Diablo 1 & 2 back in the day
Sucks that original Blizzard North got fired like that
User avatar #1105449 to #1105448 - notred ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
Bitching and complaining about it helps me ease the pain away.
#1105466 to #1105449 - Womens Study Major (8 hours ago) [-]
I know how you feel bro
#1105445 to #1105443 - Womens Study Major (9 hours ago) [-]
that's so obvious your comment is useless and redundant.
User avatar #1105438 - alexanderburns ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
girl marth is gud
User avatar #1105441 to #1105438 - finblob (9 hours ago) [-]
you mean ike?
User avatar #1105458 to #1105441 - alexanderburns ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
I mean you
User avatar #1105463 to #1105458 - finblob (8 hours ago) [-]
I smile like I mean it?
User avatar #1105572 to #1105463 - BmanX (6 hours ago) [-]
Dat's a good song
User avatar #1105428 - jetspeed (10 hours ago) [-]
can someone tell me some good games i can torrent like GTA vice city and other shit ? thanks
#1105527 to #1105428 - giinthir (7 hours ago) [-]
None, if you like games you should support the developers by at least paying for them.
User avatar #1105468 to #1105428 - Lewx (8 hours ago) [-]
This is most vague fucking question you can ask here.
User avatar #1105436 to #1105428 - sonnyboii ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
See if you can download and play that scarface game, its okay
User avatar #1105426 - Darianvincent ONLINE (10 hours ago) [-]
Finblob you're a fucking nerd.
User avatar #1105430 to #1105426 - notred ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
How rude.
User avatar #1105431 to #1105430 - Darianvincent ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
It was to make a point
User avatar #1105432 to #1105431 - notred ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
Still rude.
#1105427 to #1105426 - finblob (10 hours ago) [-]
boy, am i popular recently
#1105425 - tentaquil (10 hours ago) [-]
Let me teach you about the art of git gud
#1105442 to #1105425 - Womens Study Major (9 hours ago) [-]
>medium difficulty
>git gud

hahah....
now go play other gmes
#1105418 - yuvesh ONLINE (10 hours ago) [-]
store.steampowered.com/app/292480/

thoughts, opinions etc
User avatar #1105437 to #1105418 - avatarsarefornoobs ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
im just a low tier weeaboo, i think this is too much for me
still, it looks ok. i probably wouldnt get it but you might like it, iunno
User avatar #1105439 to #1105437 - yuvesh ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
im not going to get it
User avatar #1105424 to #1105418 - sonnyboii ONLINE (10 hours ago) [-]
looks terrible
User avatar #1105422 to #1105418 - finblob (10 hours ago) [-]
looks pretty fly
User avatar #1105419 to #1105418 - tentaquil (10 hours ago) [-]
Even if we say how bad it is, you'd still buy it because of your weebness
User avatar #1105421 to #1105419 - yuvesh ONLINE (10 hours ago) [-]
Actually i have very little spending money, spend most my time on a mac so cant play it and have little desire to buy this game.
User avatar #1105417 - harbingerwolf (10 hours ago) [-]
Anyone encountered any glitches or hacked lobbies on COD:AW yet?
Just played 1 match after prestiging for a 2nd time, every kill was worth 150 kills in challenges, it was crazy. Am i likely to be reset or some bullshit for staying in the lobby?