Upload
Highest Rated Newest
Anonymous comments allowed.
163 comments displayed.
#1457652 - trollzoll
(11 hours ago) [-]
Is Civ 5 good if you want to get into strategy type games?
#1457685 to #1457652 - desacabose
(10 hours ago) [-]
One of gamespot's reviewers said gone home was better ;)
#1457676 to #1457652 - gibusernamepls
Reply +5
(10 hours ago) [-]
idk, I read on Kotaku that a lot of games are better than Civ 5, even with the Brave New World expansion pack
#1457672 to #1457652 - sannukas
Reply +2
It's great.
Just make sure to get the complete edition.
#1457741 to #1457672 - trollzoll
(8 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, I'm already addicted. Send help
#1457656 to #1457652 - thechosentroll
(11 hours ago) [-]
It's not good, regardless of what you're into.
#1457732 to #1457656 - oxidoferroso
(9 hours ago) [-]
You can't just say that and don't explain why
#1457737 to #1457732 - thechosentroll
(9 hours ago) [-]
As a strategy game, it's shit cause there's next to no depth. Economics are simple, armies are simple, politics are simple (murder everyone), it requires very little strategy other than "bumrush Stonehenge" or "play as Russia". And even if it were a good strategy game, it stops being fun after an hour, when you're micromanaging 500 things and you keep forgetting what your strategy or plan was, because each turn takes 5 real life years to finish, so by the end you're just spamming nuclear robots all over the place and not giving a fuck about anything other than finishing the game, because it's been 5 hours and you're getting tired of the games' shit. Also, impossible to play with friends, because after about an hour everyone just opts we go play something else.
#1457747 to #1457737 - oxidoferroso
(8 hours ago) [-]
Fair enough, I enjoyed it for a couple of games, but it's true it doesn't have much substance to it
Doesn't help the AI is dumb as a brick
Have you played the pervious Civilizations? I was thinking about trying them out, but if it's going to be more of the same...
#1457752 to #1457747 - thechosentroll
(7 hours ago) [-]
Only IV and it was a bit better, but not much.
#1457619 - angelious
(12 hours ago) [-]
so is that valkyria game on steam any good?

does it treat war as more of an actual war rather than anime sugoi niichan ittadekimazu type of bullcrap?
#1457743 to #1457619 - focalanemo
(8 hours ago) [-]
both actually
It has things like concentration camps where people starve to death, and your squad has a flying pig as a mascot.
#1457641 to #1457619 - Riukanojutsu
(12 hours ago) [-]
The game has a lot of very bad design flaws that took the game in an very bland direction imo
Like, nothing you do really matters, you can lose soldiers all day err day and it wont matter for the next mission.
The level up system is weird and add to the fact that you dont give a shit about your soldiers.
However the gameplay is very fun. The cutscenes are nice, the story is aight but I didnt get very far.
Overall its aight but I cant say I strongly reccomend the game. If you expect Xcom you will be disapointed.
#1457644 to #1457641 - angelious
(12 hours ago) [-]
well i mostly just saw a post with a character from this game which was about ptsd or something and i was like "hey maybe this game isnt generic anime war story but actually has some grit and interesting design put into it" hence why i wanted to learn more about it..but people so far have just proven my initial assumptions about the game story mode wrong...
#1457645 to #1457644 - Riukanojutsu
(12 hours ago) [-]
Oh you want cute girls with PTSD?
Watch Sora no Woto

But the story in this game isnt very gritty. Its serious but lighthearted. You wont see epic dilemna about good or evil, the good guys are the good guys and the evil germans are evil.
#1457646 to #1457645 - angelious
(12 hours ago) [-]
no not really..i wanted a more realistic war time settings with interesting and meaningful story in a more stylished settings.

the gameplay is fun, i played a demo some ages ago.the art is fine (not overly animeish, but still stylished enough to keep my attention) but since its story driven game i wont buy it if the story is just generic the anime...
#1457634 to #1457619 - bendeman
(12 hours ago) [-]
>>#1457622, the anime BS stays to the cut scenes, more so the non-required ones.
#1457635 to #1457634 - angelious
(12 hours ago) [-]
well..it seems to be a story driven game...idk if i should buy it..
#1457636 to #1457635 - bendeman
Do it
#1457637 to #1457636 - angelious
(12 hours ago) [-]
nyeeh...ill most likely not like it if the story is too animey...
#1457639 to #1457637 - ajrin
>story is too animey
what
#1457640 to #1457639 - angelious
read the convo.

i dont like stereotypical anime story telling. specially on war settings.

so i asked if the story in this game is animesque. and the answer was yes. hence why i dont really want to buy it.

because of the story.

that is too animey

because i dislike anime story telling.

specially in wartime stories.
#1457643 to #1457640 - Riukanojutsu
(12 hours ago) [-]
what does that mean though "animey"
thats very unclear.
is it a japanese game? yes
Are there very strong trope of characters that are typical japanese trope? ehhhh not so much
is it animey? ayy lmao what the fuck you talking about son
#1457642 to #1457640 - ajrin
I did

remind me what anime story telling is
anime is a media
not a genre
#1457647 to #1457642 - angelious
(12 hours ago) [-]
every type of animation/type of media has certain tropes attached to it that the media in general likes to repeat in every type of settings.

same way you can say something is disneyish or very comic bookish.

aka a story that is too anime like would be a story that repeats tropes from the anime media in general.
#1457648 to #1457647 - ajrin
and what are those
#1457650 to #1457648 - angelious
(11 hours ago) [-]
..i take it you dont watch that much anime then if you cant tell?

well, the most common tropes that are perpetuated through just about every genre of anime are; the harem settings,over importance of friendship,fan service, overly cutesy or light hearted story for rather grim settings.

then there are the character types that are usually repeated everywhere, tsundere(and the other variations, the blank wall main character,ridiculously young/jailbait personel in high ranking positions,door knob "cool guy" characters.

just to name the most basic ones.
#1457651 to #1457650 - ajrin
I've watched over 300 anime
and what you're explaining is basically the tropes of different genres: Harem+Comedy/Romance and Battle Shounen
if you really think that goes for every single anime you must not have watched a lot
only one that goes for more things is tsundere, which isn't just in japan, it's used a lot in every part of the world but doesn't use the name, it's just a girl that instead of showing her true feelings she insults/harasses/acts cold to the other characters
#1457653 to #1457651 - angelious
(11 hours ago) [-]
and which get thrown around in just about every anime genre. like i said.

they do not go for every single anime but they are common in anime aka you are more than likely to meet these tropes sooner or later even if you avoid them, and you will start to notice these as they are repeated over and over again in the industry. and while tropes are not exclusive to a certain genre doesnt somehow magically mean they arent common in a genre.

i get the feeling you are taking this as an insult towards anime(since as you said, you arent in ignorance to the genre in total as i originally thought), but its not. anime has common tropes to it. same way comic books have common tropes to it. or just about any other production of works has. its not an insult its a fact.
#1457654 to #1457653 - ajrin
(11 hours ago) [-]
It's easy to avoid them if you know what you're doing, maybe not all of them, but most
and if one ''anime trope'' is too much why did you even ask, it's a jrpg
and we already told you it's not ''too animey''
#1457655 to #1457654 - angelious
(11 hours ago) [-]
actually everybody have told me the exact opposite. that the story is very basic anime type of story...one dude went even further and gave me more reasons to avoid it...

and i asked it, as i explained earlier: because i saw a post which made the game seem a lot more mature and gritty than what i had originally pegged it as, hence why i came here in hopes of confirming my beliefs, only to have them crushed down to dust.

and to avoid tropes common to anime is nearly impossible. you would have to go increasingly away from the core anime and into more indie or westernized works. and even then it would not work for most parts. (well only if you are just trying to avoid the tropes i namened...then it would be easy..but avoid every common trope in anime would get frustratingly hard..)

so was i wrong to assume you were annoyed by my comment on the anime part and more noyed by me dismissing the game?
#1457657 to #1457655 - ajrin
(11 hours ago) [-]
then why did you bother to ask us if someone already told you why you shouldn't play it
since we told you it's good but you still don't want to buy it
#1457661 to #1457657 - angelious
well.i didnt know.

let me repeat myself: i saw a post that made me rethink my opinion of the game, i came here to confirm if my new opinion was correct, only to find out that my new opinion was wrong and my old opinion of the game was right.

nobody except you now, and one other dude have recommended the game for me. and one dude actually gave me more reasons to not buy it (riukanojutsu) ''

if you like this game. like it for all you want. i wont judge you. i dont claim my tastes are superior to yours. but its just not the type of game im looking for, its not the type of game i thought it would be, its not the type of game im interested in, it seems to have a lot of aspects in it that i consider unappealing for a game and thus i wont buy it. im sorry if it offends you but thats just that :/
#1457679 to #1457661 - Riukanojutsu
(10 hours ago) [-]
id barely reccomend it though
I didnt like the game
#1457696 to #1457679 - angelious
(10 hours ago) [-]
>>#1457663, well there you have that tidbit ajrin...
#1457663 to #1457661 - ajrin
(11 hours ago) [-]
what he explained was literally any war game
with an ''it's aight'' at the end
#1457675 to #1457663 - angelious
(10 hours ago) [-]
...well i mean...yes it was originally...then that one guy i mentioned earlier added more reasons why i would not want to buy it...
#1457700 to #1457675 - ajrin
(10 hours ago) [-]
okay I'm blocking you since you won't stop
holy fuck I just wanted to know why you wouldn't buy it, never wanted you to buy it, I never even finished the game
#1457701 to #1457700 - anon
(10 hours ago) [-]
thats a lot of salt for someone who claims to not like the game or not care about my opinion/end result of this convo....
#1457697 to #1457675 - ajrin
(10 hours ago) [-]
I was just sure none of them was start games
seems like I was wrong about hearts of iron but my point stands
and I just think it's dumb to call stuff like battlefield and cod war games
dunno why
my point stands that if you're looking for something else than start you're looking at the wrong game
but I honestly don't care anymore, I'm done

as I said, this is pointless
#1457699 to #1457697 - gibusernamepls
ITS TIME TO STOP
#1457698 to #1457697 - angelious
(10 hours ago) [-]
they are about war. therefore they most likely are war games...its like saying a movie made by disney isnt disney movie because its not good movie. illogical...

this has been pointless the entire time. you have basically been trying to convince me to buy the game, not by actually pointing out why you think the game is good. but by saying that i am wrong to dislike it for the reasons i dislike it without ever explaining why its wrong for me to dislike it. this convo hasnt had a single point since it started.
#1457693 to #1457675 - ajrin
(10 hours ago) [-]
those are more shooter than war games strategy, which Valkyria is
except xcom
if you're looking for a shooter in Valkyria you're looking for the wrong thing
#1457695 to #1457693 - angelious
(10 hours ago) [-]
>hearts of iron(grand strat)
>this war of mine(survival roguelike)
>war thunder(flying/dogfighting game)
>metal gear solid(sneaking with third person shooting)
>shooter
>wut????

and those are all war games. they are about war. while most of them are shooters (except again...those that are not.) they are war games. something you claimed i disliked for whatever reason that is beyond me.
#1457688 to #1457675 - ajrin
(10 hours ago) [-]
I was the only one who said ''yes''
and it doesn't imply one of them
I should just have been clearer

but this is pointless, you won't buy it because you don't like war games
#1457691 to #1457688 - angelious
(10 hours ago) [-]
. i have several war games i like. spec ops the line, hearts of iron, this war of mine (one of my favourite)arma,metal gear solid (more of sneaking games but still about war) medal of honor (the classic ones) red orchestra,war thunder, xcom enemy unknown.

however notice that all of these either have extremely gritty and varied gameplay, or extremely good and realistic or interesting story, as well as treating war more maturely rather than what i said above.

#1457684 to #1457675 - ajrin
(10 hours ago) [-]
yes as in it treats it as a normal war
I have read the convo
#1457687 to #1457684 - angelious
(10 hours ago) [-]
"anime bs stays to the cutscenes"

"yes" as an answer to "does it treat war as more of an actual war than anime sugoi...:" which would imply the latter answer.

still the upper one already confirmed the thing that i didnt want to have in it so and then there is riukans reply as well.
#1457682 to #1457675 - ajrin
(10 hours ago) [-]
but no one has said there are any anime tropes in it
#1457683 to #1457682 - angelious
(10 hours ago) [-]
first three or so replies were simple "yes" answers....

please read the convo.
#1457664 to #1457663 - angelious
(11 hours ago) [-]
he laid out faults. faults which are basically the very things i didnt want in the game. and he also said he cant recommend the game.

also if you for some reason wish to change my opinion about this game then i suggest changing your strategy because this isnt really working...
#1457665 to #1457664 - ajrin
(11 hours ago) [-]
''Overall its aight but I cant say I strongly reccomend the game''
Strongly recommend
and those faults go for pretty much any war game
if you don't want those faults you shouldn't be playing any war game

and I'm not trying to convince you to play it
I want answers to why you ask about a game you've already set your mind on not buying
#1457673 to #1457665 - ajrin
>>#1457670 so it's not because it's too animey
then I don't have any problems since that's what I was arguing
#1457670 to #1457665 - angelious
(11 hours ago) [-]
then those "any war games" of yours are also games that i wont want to play :/

and i dont understand the latter part..i asked about it because i wasnt sure if i wanted to buy it or not. aka i came here because i was unsure if the game would be to my taste, i asked people if certain things were in the game(these certain things being things i didnt want from it) and people said "yes these things (that i did not want) are in the game"

to which i replied that "oh well since these thigns (that i dislike) are in the game i dont think i will be buying"

im not clairvoyant. the reason i made this post was to ask if the things i disliked (which i posted above) are in the game, hoping that a fan of the series would tell me if these things (which i dislike but wasnt sure if they were present in the game (hence why i asked if they were in the game (because i didnt know if they were or were not) would be in the game.

after finding out that these things (that i dislike) are in the game (i found out by asking if these things(that i dislike) were in the game via asking in funnyjunk video game channel) i decided that i would not buy the game.

there, did that clear any confusions you had about this extremely simple situation or should i fetch some crayons and paper?
#1457638 to #1457637 - bendeman
#1457680 to #1457638 - gibusernamepls
Maybe I'll get a pre-owned PS3 copy next month
Just for you
#1457622 to #1457619 - ajrin
#1457624 to #1457622 - angelious
(12 hours ago) [-]
this just raises more questions...

well it actually answers one but leaves another one unanswered but i do have more questions...
#1457610 - ohemgeezus
>people think MGS5 isn't the worst MGS when mother base quarantine exists
#1457649 to #1457610 - brownskin ONLINE
(12 hours ago) [-]
Let's not forget the absolutely game-breaking online currency storage
#1457681 to #1457649 - ohemgeezus
(10 hours ago) [-]
I played it when it first came out then got rid of it, now I just got it so I assume you're talking about MB points?
#1457692 to #1457681 - brownskin ONLINE
(10 hours ago) [-]
No the story currency. Just the stuff you use to buy new weapons and better gear and stuff.

All but like $10,000 would be stored online. If you lost your connection, you lose all of your money, which is generally near the millions. Suddenly you'll be hundreds of thousands in the red, your troop morale falls to a point where it'll never recover in my experience and everything sucks.

Spent like 10 hours in-game trying to recover and then just gave up
#1457617 to #1457610 - angelious
(12 hours ago) [-]
that mission could have been so much better if it wasnt rolled off as hueys fault tho...

#1457618 to #1457617 - ohemgeezus
(12 hours ago) [-]
it could've been better if it didn't even exist
#1457620 to #1457618 - angelious
(12 hours ago) [-]
best mission in the game in my opinion.

why do you hate it so?
#1457621 to #1457620 - ohemgeezus
(12 hours ago) [-]
i'm not a fan of wasting an hour staring at languages
#1457623 to #1457621 - angelious
no need to do that.

i didnt do that..

also its not part of the mission..
#1457625 to #1457623 - ohemgeezus
(12 hours ago) [-]
you know I'm talking about the part where you're in the ACC and you have to quarantine the people, right?
#1457627 to #1457625 - angelious
(12 hours ago) [-]
yeah you can do that if you read guides and shit...

but again, its not part of the mission...or even nessesary you can just easily run off and do the mission where you finally find the cure and shit..
#1457628 to #1457627 - ohemgeezus
(12 hours ago) [-]
how I'm supposed to go do that mission when everything is locked except staff management
#1457744 to #1457628 - focalanemo
(8 hours ago) [-]
odd, I didn't need to do that.
#1457630 to #1457628 - angelious
(12 hours ago) [-]
didnt affect my first playthrough at all.

idk what the problem here is?
#1457612 to #1457610 - anon
(13 hours ago) [-]
at least it isn't a witcher game
#1457613 to #1457612 - ohemgeezus
(13 hours ago) [-]
you tried, and that's what matters
#1457611 to #1457610 - Gonnafly ONLINE
(13 hours ago) [-]
that's like the best part of the game
#1457668 to #1457611 - warioteam
repeat after me
ohemgeezus is dumb lil idiot baby who doesnt know wht he is talking about
#1457601 - anon
#1457597 - alexanderburns
(13 hours ago) [-]
I think I may have gone over to the side that prefers femshep
#1457631 to #1457597 - awesomanium
We don't want you
LEAVE
#1457596 - plantain
(14 hours ago) [-]
As a guy who mains NC, should I try out the Vanu or the TR next. Couple years ago, I had characters on all three factions, but I just got back into the game this month.
#1457593 - ohemgeezus
#1457604 to #1457603 - squalllionhart
i believe you
#1457605 to #1457604 - ohemgeezus
#1457590 - anon
#1457589 - shenro
(14 hours ago) [-]
Jaina v Guldan A Hearthstone Cartoon  Wronchi Animation the crunchyroll ad at the end is cancer tho.
#1457578 - theahhnold
(15 hours ago) [-]
If you're bored watch a faggot doing let's plays.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCgjh8mZeSCwnKqEgf5cjUfQ

I'm from Austria, so there is a chance that I'll be the next F├╝hrer.

of youtube.
#1457579 to #1457578 - herecomesjohnny
(15 hours ago) [-]
>photoshopping your face in the thumbnail
what is this, 2010?
#1457606 to #1457579 - theahhnold
2 thousand and old
#1457580 to #1457579 - goobyman
(15 hours ago) [-]
#justgermanyoutuberthings
#1457598 to #1457580 - herecomesjohnny
(13 hours ago) [-]
nah man that's some pewdiepie markiplier shit right there
#1457574 - goobyman
(16 hours ago) [-]
is it worth to buy a 4pack of a game, then sell the 3 unused copies back at a higher price (the 4pack is at a discount)
#1457588 to #1457574 - linkofcourage
(14 hours ago) [-]
If you can guarantee a sale, hell yeah
#1457571 - gibusernamepls
(16 hours ago) [-]
Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey  Battle 1 Strange Journey is fun
#1457569 - payseht ONLINE
(17 hours ago) [-]
I have never seen text roll so smoothly
#1457689 to #1457569 - squalllionhart
if your credits aren't rolling at 10k fps you might as well play on console
#1457694 to #1457689 - payseht ONLINE
(10 hours ago) [-]
it's technically running at 30FPS higher than real life, as perceived by how many frames the human eye/brain can process

Real Life FPS+ Master Race!
#1457575 to #1457569 - goobyman
(16 hours ago) [-]
no matter how hard i zoom in... wtf does it say?
#1457582 to #1457575 - payseht ONLINE
(15 hours ago) [-]
damn it, FJ compressed the picture

here's a crop
#1457586 to #1457582 - thechosentroll
(14 hours ago) [-]
Do you happen to also have a 1030 Hz monitor?
#1457591 to #1457586 - payseht ONLINE
it's a 60Hz TV...
#1457594 to #1457591 - goobyman
(14 hours ago) [-]
then you're going to see it at 60hz.
just that 1030 gets closer and closer to vsync on 60hz monitors, without all of the delay.
#1457595 to #1457594 - payseht ONLINE
(14 hours ago) [-]
well, it was a joke after all...
#1457553 - severepwner ONLINE
(18 hours ago) [-]
Is Crusader Kings II worth getting at this point? I'm hearing conflicting opinions about its current state, plenty of good feedback, but some disillusioned feedback from long time players, saying that it's been getting worse over time.

Thoughts?
#1457592 to #1457553 - plantain
(14 hours ago) [-]
I still love it. If you really don't like what the Conclave patch added, just don't buy it and download some mods to take out the Shattered Retreat and other stuff from the patch.
#1457542 - alexanderburns
(19 hours ago) [-]
playing CSGO with a controller
#1457576 to #1457542 - goobyman
(15 hours ago) [-]
steam controller?
saw warowl or someone play it, why would anyone do that to themselves? play a shooter with a fucking controller, wtf?
#1457581 to #1457576 - alexanderburns
(15 hours ago) [-]
adunsaveme to aisle this guy's house
#1457572 to #1457542 - alexanderburns
(16 hours ago) [-]
fun game
am shit
#1457557 to #1457542 - alexanderburns
(18 hours ago) [-]
took fuckin forever to get that to work
#1457543 to #1457542 - alexanderburns
(19 hours ago) [-]
actually just installing directx for the rest of my life
#1457541 - thematthew
(19 hours ago) [-]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ungOlSeqMHo

get your fix of being better than someone else.
#1457583 to #1457541 - profhershellayton
(15 hours ago) [-]
I said it before I will say it again, DSP is either the greatest troll ever or the most retarded man baby ever.

If the first he still has people talking about him even if the reason for that was jacking it on a stream , still dedicated to 'the act' after all these years
IF the second, holy hell someone like this exists

Either way props to him for not giving up and either being a twat or a retarded twat
#1457883 to #1457583 - thematthew
(4 hours ago) [-]
it actually amazes me how one man can bear so many games, but be shit at all of them.
#1457884 to #1457883 - thematthew
(4 hours ago) [-]
beat
#1457561 to #1457541 - herecomesjohnny
(18 hours ago) [-]
what's funny about the other videos is that he was getting mad and blaming the game, which isn't happening here so making fun of him is moot.
#1457563 to #1457561 - thematthew
(18 hours ago) [-]
did you watch the video?
#1457564 to #1457563 - herecomesjohnny
(18 hours ago) [-]
skipped around it, lots of ooh ahh what the fuck ohhh
#1457566 to #1457564 - thematthew
(17 hours ago) [-]
there was like 10 minutes of "input lag" "it's like there is a battery leak so that it gets more laggy throughout the boss fight"

there is one point to where he says you should never buy the xbone version because it was a terrible port (because of him dying a lot)

there were a few times to where he unironically said "it's 2016, come on developers"

there were a few times where he would let himself get cornered by a mob of enemies and blame it on the camera.
#1457567 to #1457566 - herecomesjohnny
(17 hours ago) [-]
well the camera is dogshit at times in ds3
#1457568 to #1457567 - thematthew
(17 hours ago) [-]
I know, that's why I didn't mention the other times where he blamed the camera, because it might actually have been the camera.
#1457552 to #1457541 - destaice
(18 hours ago) [-]
I don't really know who this guy is but he seems to have become a meme
#1457555 to #1457552 - thematthew
(18 hours ago) [-]
pretty sure he's been a meme.
#1457535 - gibusernamepls
(20 hours ago) [-]
Playing through Dead Space for the third time using only the Plasma Cutter is fun
#1457609 to #1457535 - ihaspotato
Best weapon anyway.
#1457573 to #1457535 - cptmongtard
(16 hours ago) [-]
You've made me want to play through it again. Thank you.
#1457540 to #1457535 - thematthew
(19 hours ago) [-]
I remember playing through the whole game in one sitting, was pretty fun.
#1457530 - iguanasandicecream
(20 hours ago) [-]
Im salty. My friend trying to tell me I shouldnt use Khepri in smite cuz he doesnt do a lot of damage and i cant get cill and also telling me I should be more aggresive with agni to grab kills in smite. But are kill that important. I thought its assassins jobs to pick off stragglers and get final blows. Opinions?
#1457536 to #1457530 - moltenmuffin
(19 hours ago) [-]
Khepri, alongside Athena are currently the best Guardians you can pick. They are heavily contested in tournament and ranked mode.
Khepri has enough CC to aid in getting picks.
Though it does depend on what mode you are playing. Most 3v3's Don't really need guardians.
#1457538 to #1457536 - iguanasandicecream
(19 hours ago) [-]
I use khepri a lot in joust mainly cuz even 3 gods jumping on me i can handle and take it all plus people like to tower dive which you should never do with khepri around.I started playing agni cuz the swagni skin and i actually like sitting back doing lots of damage evwn if i dont get the kill
#1457510 - anon
(21 hours ago) [-]
#1457503 - thecancerthatkills
(22 hours ago) [-]
Daily reminder that this is an actual game on Steam that's worth $25.
#1457570 to #1457503 - beroty
(17 hours ago) [-]
PC MASTERRACE AMIRITE?
:^)
#1457577 to #1457570 - thechosentroll
(15 hours ago) [-]
To be fair, since we're on PC you could just get it for free.
#1457584 to #1457577 - beroty
(15 hours ago) [-]
shhh
were i go i must meme
#1457585 to #1457584 - ohemgeezus
were
#1457587 to #1457585 - beroty
everywhere
#1457532 to #1457503 - awesomanium
(20 hours ago) [-]
It might cost $25
But it's worth shit
#1457509 to #1457503 - thechosentroll
(22 hours ago) [-]
It's a niche fetish, people are willing to pay quite a bit to get their fix.
#1457507 to #1457503 - krystalkitty
(22 hours ago) [-]
On sale for 15% off~
#1457512 to #1457507 - adunsaveme
(21 hours ago) [-]
but it has no camgirls
#1457515 to #1457512 - krystalkitty
(21 hours ago) [-]
I thought you already owned the game with camgirls.
#1457517 to #1457515 - adunsaveme
(21 hours ago) [-]
i am a camgirl
#1457518 to #1457517 - krystalkitty
(21 hours ago) [-]
Link pls
#1457523 to #1457521 - adunsaveme
(21 hours ago) [-]
Is there a problem, bestpoot?
#1457525 to #1457523 - thebestpieever
(20 hours ago) [-]
WHY ARE YOU BEING NICE AND VAGUELY FLIRTATIOUS TO THIS PERSOn WHO ISN'T ME?
#1457526 to #1457525 - adunsaveme
(20 hours ago) [-]
That's a secret
#1457527 to #1457526 - thebestpieever
(20 hours ago) [-]
Just because we're broken up it doesn't mean you get to see other people!
#1457528 to #1457527 - adunsaveme
(20 hours ago) [-]
You should have thought of that before you became invisible to me
#1457531 to #1457528 - awesomanium
(20 hours ago) [-]
>it's another "adunsaveme being weird and flirty with someone" episode
#1457533 to #1457531 - adunsaveme
(20 hours ago) [-]
You don't understand our love
#1457534 to #1457533 - awesomanium