Show:   Highest Rated Newest

User avatar #1007456 - admin (07/18/2014) [-]
stickied by admin
FJ's new steam group. I'll be posting to this daily: steamcommunity.com/groups/adminsminions
User avatar #1017398 - ghostninja ONLINE (25 seconds ago) [-]
Is persona 4 arena worth $16?

I need to fill the void golden left by finding some way to continue the story for 4 golden
User avatar #1017393 to #1017389 - imnotkickthecat ONLINE (30 minutes ago) [-]
lol
#1017390 to #1017389 - anonymous (43 minutes ago) [-]
dont click lone links
User avatar #1017397 to #1017390 - cycloneclone ONLINE (13 minutes ago) [-]
its imgur ya dingus
User avatar #1017391 to #1017390 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (42 minutes ago) [-]
Its a super long 4chan thing about videogames and spongebob.
#1017387 - anonymous (46 minutes ago) [-]
hey guys any level 5-10 summoners on lol want to do some co-op leveling new account
#1017371 - RedJoker ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Come at me faggots.

This series was nowhere near as good as X or BN.
But at the end of the day I think its a masterpiece
User avatar #1017375 to #1017371 - yeorgh ONLINE (57 minutes ago) [-]
Eh, same shit as the other battle networks.
User avatar #1017357 - ghostninja ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
It kinda sucks that dragons crown us the next free game for vita since I bought it for 16 but that was a month ago and now I will have people to play with at least and he'll I don't have to waste space on my memory card. Also just bought and downloaded rouge legacy for vita. Hope it's as good as everyone says. Also feels good to be back in the us but still not home. At least I can play my new game on the cacar ride
User avatar #1017358 to #1017357 - ghostninja ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Dragons crown is*

Also car*
#1017356 - forasguard (1 hour ago) [-]
I just recently started playing Smite. t's my first MOBA and it's pretty fun. If anyone who hasn't played it who wants to, here's my referral link. account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/default.aspx?referral=10438194&utm_campaign=email Also, if anyone has any tips they want to give feel free. I like playing Ao Kuang right now.
User avatar #1017350 - DrNuts ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I'm bored vgb

ITT: What are you up to?
User avatar #1017396 to #1017350 - avatarsarefornoobs (19 minutes ago) [-]
trouble in terrorist town
gmod confirmed for best game with friends, of all time
User avatar #1017392 to #1017350 - desacabose ONLINE (42 minutes ago) [-]
Getting powerbombed right before the finish line in the last course in mario kart 8
User avatar #1017372 to #1017350 - tylosaurus (59 minutes ago) [-]
Browsing fj and listening to music.
User avatar #1017377 to #1017372 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (56 minutes ago) [-]
Is it ALESTORM?
User avatar #1017379 to #1017377 - tylosaurus (56 minutes ago) [-]
Nah, most of their songs got deleted on my youtube playlist so I haven't bothered in a long time.
#1017380 to #1017379 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (54 minutes ago) [-]
They have a new album coming out within the next 2 days.
User avatar #1017381 to #1017380 - tylosaurus (54 minutes ago) [-]
Oh, that's nice.
User avatar #1017382 to #1017381 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (54 minutes ago) [-]
So if it's not Alestorm.
Is it Rammstein?
User avatar #1017383 to #1017382 - tylosaurus (53 minutes ago) [-]
Nope, not Rammstein either. It's something more.. soft. I guess.
User avatar #1017384 to #1017383 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (52 minutes ago) [-]
Then I've got nothing.
#1017374 to #1017372 - DrNuts ONLINE (58 minutes ago) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #1017360 to #1017350 - alexanderburns ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
gaying fagon's fogma
User avatar #1017388 to #1017360 - yeorgh ONLINE (45 minutes ago) [-]
Oh yeah, your stat growth depends on your class so if you're mage for most of the game and then change to warrior later or vicerversa, it's going to suck.
User avatar #1017363 to #1017360 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Is your character named Greg?
User avatar #1017367 to #1017363 - alexanderburns ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Alexander
most recent Greg is my starter in Pokeman Emerald
#1017354 to #1017350 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Trying to write assignment.
Giving self brain aneurysm out of stress and frustration.
I am so fucking tired.
#1017364 to #1017354 - DrNuts ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
It's harder when you're frustrated.
I believe in you.
User avatar #1017365 to #1017364 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I have a day to finish it.
I don't believe in myself.
User avatar #1017373 to #1017365 - DrNuts ONLINE (59 minutes ago) [-]
Believe in the me that believes in you
User avatar #1017378 to #1017373 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (56 minutes ago) [-]
I can tell you now you're putting your faith in the wrong man.
User avatar #1017353 to #1017350 - bendeman ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
my waist in shitposts
User avatar #1017344 - squalllionhart (1 hour ago) [-]
Simple and Clean Cover - Gates Of Ivory Gates Of Ivory - Sanctuary (cover) ITT: bad video game song covers
#1017327 - huntergriff ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
>Be me
>Playing star wars the old republic
>decide to check messages because "why not?"
>"Item listing expired."
>"Okay, guess no one wanted a varactyl."
>Click receive credits back from the thing
>Accidentally click delete when I meant to take it from the message
>Fucking mount is deleted just like that
>MFW I just lost a 2.5 million credit mount because I was stupid enough to check the message instead of doing what I normally do.
>Be me
>Playing star wars the old republic
>decide to check messages because "why not?"
>"Item listing expired."
>"Okay, guess no one wanted a varactyl."
>Click receive credits back from the thing
>Accidentally click delete when I meant to take it from the message
>Fucking mount is deleted just like that
User avatar #1017338 to #1017327 - averagewhitekid ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Hey!
I've been meaning to talk to about this game

How do you spend some much time on it? Thats my primary question
How many characters do you have on it?
What classes/subclasses have you played?

I just started playing this a few days ago because I finished both of the KOTORs and I really fukin wanted more Star Wars RPGs
User avatar #1017349 to #1017338 - huntergriff ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
>How do you spend some much time on it?
I RP. it's actually pretty fun if you know the universe as well as I do. Especially since it's in the old republic era.

>How many characters do you have on it?
about...Nine, i think. I use those for bounty week and other stuff.

>What classes/subclasses have you played?
Normal class/advanced class
Bounty hunter/mercenary
Trooper/vanguard
jedi knight/guardian
Smuggler/ scoundrel (My current main), and gunslinger.
Sith warrior/Sith juggernaut
And an imperial agent that hasn't gone past level 7.
User avatar #1017351 to #1017349 - averagewhitekid ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Yeah I know, I remember your posts all the time about it. I am just so in the mood for star wars and all that lore and shit, so I just went for a RP server too (that Ebon Hawk)

Dayum, I didn't think you had played that much

I only have one Jedi Knight Sentinel at level 14 lol. I haven't played long at all
User avatar #1017355 to #1017351 - huntergriff ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
It gets harder as you level, hell usually the tank classes are the best ones. although, most healer classes are usually decent. Make sure that every planet you do, that you're only slightly over leveled like at least one or two levels higher if you're a tank or DPS, two or three if you're a healer, it's what's worked out for me so far :/ also take advantage of whenever your EXP bar is green, you get slightly double EXP.
User avatar #1017362 to #1017355 - averagewhitekid ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Yeah i've been good with being slightly overleveled all the time since I do all the warzone and starship battles (whatever the fuck they are called)
I usually go for tanks and I would have done a Guardian build, but I had just beaten KOTOR 1 with double lightsabers, so I just figured why not and picked Sentinel
But yeah its all been pretty gud so far, I might consider subscribing for a month once I get the free time again after exams, just so I can get all those random ass bonuses they release
User avatar #1017366 to #1017362 - huntergriff ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
yeah, the bonuses are fun, hell we're getting player housing next month and a new planet, Manaan. it's going to be a FP and a social hub.
User avatar #1017368 to #1017366 - averagewhitekid ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Oh shit really?!
Manaan is cool as fuck, I will definitely have to check that out if I haven't lost my star wars streak by then
User avatar #1017370 to #1017368 - huntergriff ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
oh yeah, hell you can go on the public test server and try it out, it's pretty cool actually.
User avatar #1017331 to #1017327 - mrblueftw ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
why is that even a option
never played that game, not sure if its good. sounds like a stupid ass option to not have a confirmation or something.
User avatar #1017336 to #1017331 - huntergriff ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Fuck if I know...Now i've got to farm credits on the red reaper mission which is tedious as fuck....
#1017318 - thechosentroll (1 hour ago) [-]
My first impressions of Divinity: Original Sin: I made a mage and a knight, I slashed some dudes, argued with myself a bit over whether or not to throw a clam into the sea, made pizza dough and accidentally ate it.

10/10 like Skyrim with salmonella
User avatar #1017359 to #1017318 - phantomeins ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I like the conversation stuff it has. Talked to an orc who was mourning his dead friends, he told me about how orcs are always buried with their best set of armor and stuff like that.

While he was talking to one character, I had the other sneak around behind him and dig up the grave and take the armor.

Then I argued with myself over it.
#1017324 to #1017318 - finblob has deleted their comment [-]
#1017326 to #1017324 - finblob has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #1017323 to #1017316 - desacabose ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
but muh gunblade
#1017320 to #1017316 - anonymous (1 hour ago) [-]
holy nostalgia fagging batman, look at those comments
User avatar #1017319 to #1017316 - DrNuts ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I think it's wicked cool. Too bad it's out of my reach and price range.
#1017317 to #1017316 - squalllionhart (1 hour ago) [-]
that's pretty fucking cool
shame i'm not in tokyo
that's pretty fucking cool
shame i'm not in tokyo
#1017313 - kibbleking ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
>Be on Garry's mod
>Xenon's Dark RP server (it sucks ass)
>some asshole keeps killing me
>become policeman
>arrest him
>MFW perm banned for RDM
User avatar #1017325 to #1017313 - desacabose ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I got raped first person in a RP server once
Never again
#1017330 to #1017325 - kibbleking ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I was on the same server as above a few days before.
>Be walking down shady ally
>all of the sudden can't move
>I'm being dragged away
>can't break free
>it's a kidnapper
>start typing RAPE as much as I can in the chat
>a lot of people laughing
>get dragged into a dark building
>door closes
>see flashlights, someone tells them to turn them off
>there's about ten people, half the server in this building
>they keep demanding I give them 5,000 dollars to be let free
>someone turns on strobe lights and it starts playing Katy Perry
>it's not a disco room, it's hell
>tell them they're "fukin casulz u can get raepd u fag8s"
>they laugh
>all of them start T-bagging me
>one of them says "I like this guy he's cool."
>I'm let free
>never look back
User avatar #1017332 to #1017330 - desacabose ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I mean a nude model of a fat guy was humping me in first person and pressing keys made only made my character scream the help thing from murder
User avatar #1017334 to #1017333 - desacabose ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Never again RP servers
User avatar #1017314 to #1017313 - finblob (2 hours ago) [-]
Just like irl.
#1017312 - nefarian ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
>About to buy Naxxramas
>''Purchase Failed''

I'm throwing money at my screen, and you're just shooing me off? I just want the best 5-drop here and now.
User avatar #1017337 to #1017312 - tylosaurus (1 hour ago) [-]
Read the notice on the hearthstone launch page.
User avatar #1017339 to #1017337 - nefarian ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Doesn't change the fact that it doesn't work
User avatar #1017340 to #1017339 - tylosaurus (1 hour ago) [-]
Good thing I never said it did.
User avatar #1017345 to #1017340 - nefarian ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
You bet it is.
#1017311 - desacabose ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
>Playing Mario Kart 8
>Reach first place
>Playing Mario Kart 8
>Reach first place
User avatar #1017361 to #1017311 - phantomeins ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
>hit by blue shell
3rd place
>hit by red shell
5th place
>hit with green shell
10th place
>some guy throws a banana in front of me
#1017394 to #1017361 - desacabose ONLINE (24 minutes ago) [-]
I finally got the number 8 item
#1017395 to #1017394 - desacabose ONLINE (24 minutes ago) [-]
Other racers stole all the items
User avatar #1017322 to #1017311 - volero (1 hour ago) [-]
Then get fucked at the finish line.
User avatar #1017290 - finblob (2 hours ago) [-]
Hey guys, I am getting Dragon Age 2 and I have 2 choices
A) Borrow it from a friend for Xbox 360
B) Buy it for PC which I may or may not be able to run

Obviously A sounds like a better plan but I think I can run it on PC. I can run Mass Effect pretty well (20-40FPS) using Razer Game Booster. Also admin's minions.
So what do?
User avatar #1017346 to #1017290 - Zeigh (1 hour ago) [-]
Option C) Don't.
Seriously, DA2 sucks and has a pointless story, all it does is introduce you to the Qunari and their culture which could be cool, but it's not worth buying just for that.
If you have to play it, borrow it from your friend, don't waste money on it. Or you can wait for Dragon Age: Inquisition to roll out.
#1017300 to #1017290 - jayzoo (2 hours ago) [-]
you could pirate it so see if it works
User avatar #1017301 to #1017300 - finblob (2 hours ago) [-]
Woah, Nelly! Are you trying to make me do bad stuff again?
#1017302 to #1017301 - jayzoo (2 hours ago) [-]
since youre gonna have a copy of the game either way its more or less legal
User avatar #1017303 to #1017302 - finblob (2 hours ago) [-]
Barely Legal ;)
User avatar #1017295 to #1017290 - alexanderburns ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Razer game booster doesn't do anything beside clearing up some RAM
It's just a good FPS shower
User avatar #1017292 to #1017290 - cartoonbacon (2 hours ago) [-]
Not worth buying just wait to borrow it
#1017280 - finblob has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #1017260 - decay ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Hey, anyone wanna feel nostalgic and play some Warcraft 3?
User avatar #1017296 to #1017260 - kothaex ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Feel nostalgic? That game is still one of the best strategy games around, niggas still play it.
User avatar #1017297 to #1017296 - decay ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
That shit was my childhood bruv, it brings back memories of a simpler time when I could just play Jungle Troll Tribes all day without a care in the world.
User avatar #1017262 to #1017260 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
Depends
is it Warcraft Free?
User avatar #1017264 to #1017262 - decay ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Well bud, you could buy THE game and support blizzard and play on battle.net, there's tons of fun custom games some which you get to be PIRATEs and you can defend a BAY from the english.
User avatar #1017265 to #1017264 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
Nice, I'm out of money though and I already played the latest Assassins Creed so I'm kinda bored of pirate games atm. Sorry
User avatar #1017347 to #1017265 - cards ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Wow dude. Read the capitalized and bold words in that sentence.
#1017236 - tormain (3 hours ago) [-]
Rubick is cool
Rubick is cool
User avatar #1017233 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
I finished Dragon Age Origins!
WooooOOOOOOO! It's one of my new favourite games woooOOOO!
It lead me on to believe there was more to do when it gave me the option to hunt down Morrigan or go with Sten, turns out that was just lies
Can't wait for Dragon Age 2 and in turn Dragon Age Inquisition.
User avatar #1017266 to #1017233 - avatarsarefornoobs (3 hours ago) [-]
yeah, DA origins is definitely one of my all time favorites. thats why i have high hopes for inquisition.

did you play the expansion? awakening? its pretty cool.
and did you play witchhunt? if you got DA origins through steam, you should have gotten all the dlc. i recommend going through some of it atleast before jumping in to DA2

User avatar #1017269 to #1017266 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
Wait I get all the DLC?
Nice! I did get it through Steam and at the end it said something about Premium Content from Bioware enjoy or something.
Also in Witch Hunt there's a character called Finn so he's my immediate companion.
User avatar #1017282 to #1017269 - avatarsarefornoobs (2 hours ago) [-]
what makes witch hunt great is that you follow morrigan after the end of the main game, and learn more. they still leave you hanging though, and im hoping they will touch on that in inquisition (they did show her in the trailer i think)
User avatar #1017281 to #1017269 - avatarsarefornoobs (2 hours ago) [-]
if i recall you have to activate the dlc, and its kind of a pain. i dont remember how i did it, but i had to go to the bioware website and do all of this bullshit. still, didnt take me more then 10 minutes and its definitely worth it.
User avatar #1017286 to #1017281 - finblob (2 hours ago) [-]
The Extra Campaign button is greyed out, does this mean I don't have the DLC?
User avatar #1017288 to #1017286 - avatarsarefornoobs (2 hours ago) [-]
wait, it looks like you can get the regular edition. did you buy regular or ultimate edition? you only get the dlc if you bought ultimate edition
User avatar #1017289 to #1017288 - finblob (2 hours ago) [-]
I think I bought regular, that's a shame.
User avatar #1017244 to #1017233 - fizzor (3 hours ago) [-]
Dragon Age 2 was shit, but Inquisition looks like it'll be good.
Looks. Still can't say for sure.
User avatar #1017268 to #1017244 - avatarsarefornoobs (3 hours ago) [-]
it wasnt shit, it just wasnt anywhere near as good as origins
User avatar #1017273 to #1017268 - fizzor (3 hours ago) [-]
I played the game before Origins. Even then I thought it was garbage. But whatever floats your boat.
User avatar #1017279 to #1017273 - avatarsarefornoobs (2 hours ago) [-]
usually people say that just because origins was so much better, or out of blind hate for EA (even though they published origins as well)
im surprised you hated it that much without any of that. but i dont entirely blame you, it had some fatal flaws.
User avatar #1017245 to #1017244 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
Apparently you can jump in it.
User avatar #1017246 to #1017245 - fizzor (3 hours ago) [-]
About goddamn time.
User avatar #1017247 to #1017246 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
So what's the combat in Dragon Age 2 like? Can you pause it and swap between party members still?
User avatar #1017248 to #1017247 - fizzor (3 hours ago) [-]
Yeah sure, but it's also simplified, the skills are somewhat less complex and some of the skill trees have been merged into one (there are new skill trees as well though) and you also have a basic five combo attack with every class that can never miss. Mages can also do the combo on the long range.
User avatar #1017249 to #1017248 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
What class should I play? I was Mage in Dragon Age Origins, but only because all the others were pretttyy boring.
User avatar #1017250 to #1017249 - fizzor (3 hours ago) [-]
Just go with the mage, it has the coolest skills and specializations.
User avatar #1017251 to #1017250 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
Do you still have really rubbish robes or do they have variety instead of just recolours?
User avatar #1017252 to #1017251 - fizzor (3 hours ago) [-]
The clothing certainly looks more varied, IIRC. But your companions can't equip different armors anymore, instead you just upgrade their own armors.
User avatar #1017253 to #1017252 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
Aww that's a shame, someone warned me about that, you can change weapons though right?
I'm really looking forward to playing it.
User avatar #1017254 to #1017253 - fizzor (3 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, weapons can be changed. But I'll warn you now man, DA2 strayed pretty far from the path and is nowhere near as good as DAO. Of course you gotta judge the game for yourself, but don't expect anything mindblowing.
User avatar #1017255 to #1017254 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
Everyone has told me it's really bad so I'm in the mindset that I won't be too hopeful, so this way it can only be better.
#1017267 to #1017255 - yeorgh ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
I liked it more than Origins.
I liked it more than Origins.
User avatar #1017285 to #1017284 - fizzor (2 hours ago) [-]
Get a better taste.
User avatar #1017287 to #1017285 - yeorgh ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Nah, i'm fine with having fun, not everything needs to be super perfect for it to be fun.
#1017291 to #1017287 - fizzor (2 hours ago) [-]
Well, whatever floats your boat. Shit games for people with shit taste.
#1017298 to #1017291 - yeorgh ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Comment Picture
#1017272 to #1017271 - yeorgh ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Comment Picture
#1017274 to #1017272 - fizzor (3 hours ago) [-]
Just no.
Just no.
User avatar #1017275 to #1017274 - yeorgh ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Just do it.
#1017276 to #1017275 - fizzor (2 hours ago) [-]
I mean like...
How?
How in the name of fuck did you like it more than DAO?
User avatar #1017277 to #1017276 - yeorgh ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Origins was slow and clunky.
#1017283 to #1017277 - fizzor (2 hours ago) [-]
Wow, great reasons. DA2 re-used locations, was set in one terribly boring place, had horrible companions (except for Varric, and they totally fucked up Anders from Awakening), and the only improvement to combat was the basic five hit combo attack. Hawke is voiced and he/she is still shittier than the Warden.
User avatar #1017278 to #1017277 - yeorgh ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Like sloooooooooooooow
User avatar #1017270 to #1017267 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
I don't like games set in one place but I'm gonna get it anyway and I'm probably going to like it.
User avatar #1017256 to #1017255 - fizzor (3 hours ago) [-]
And everyone who said that is right. It IS bad. It's playable (though just barely), but bad. Well, try to finish it at least once so you'll have a save you can import to Inquisition.
User avatar #1017258 to #1017256 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
alexanderburns said it was fun and Hawke looks pretty hot so i'm sure I can cope.
I mean hey, I kind of liked Fable 3 so I guess it can't be that bad.
User avatar #1017259 to #1017258 - fizzor (3 hours ago) [-]
Well alex can say whatever the fuck he wants, the game is still shit. But yeah sure, try to have fun.
User avatar #1017261 to #1017259 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
I judge by my own experiences
unless the majority of vgb don't like it
then I have to not like it or else I don't fit in.
User avatar #1017263 to #1017261 - fizzor (3 hours ago) [-]
Yeah like I said before. In any case, go play it and get it over with.
User avatar #1017219 - idonthavename (4 hours ago) [-]
guys how does dark souls 2 connection work?
If i am from serbia in which i don't suppose there are many souls players will i be able to connect to something like german guys without lag
I'm asking for the PC version ofc
#1017225 to #1017219 - anonymous (4 hours ago) [-]
i dont think the connections are region based. but the closer you two are, the less lag there will be.