Home Funny Pictures YouTube Funny Videos Funny GIFs Text/Links Channels Search
Show:   Highest Rated Lowest Rated Newest Per page:

Anonymous commenting is allowed
User avatar #894869 to #894865 - schnizel (8 minutes ago) [-]
74.91.126.207:27015;
this 1 sorry
User avatar #894844 - huemynue (46 minutes ago) [-]
Daylight comes out next week

Daylight Trailer (PS4)

Watch_Dogs comes out in 1 month and 1 week, Get hype Stay hype
User avatar #894871 to #894844 - sonnyboii ONLINE (2 minutes ago) [-]
Fuck i thought you meant dying light
User avatar #894848 to #894844 - adunsaveme (35 minutes ago) [-]
Is that another one of those "hide in obvious places until the dumbshit monster/murderer/ghost forgets you exist and goes back to walking around in circles" things?
User avatar #894870 to #894848 - yuvesh (6 minutes ago) [-]
yea, but the levels are randomly generated
User avatar #894852 to #894848 - huemynue (32 minutes ago) [-]
Not from what I gathered from the trailer
User avatar #894858 to #894852 - adunsaveme (30 minutes ago) [-]
I just want Dying Light and No Man's Sky
User avatar #894859 to #894858 - huemynue (29 minutes ago) [-]
My top 3 are Dying Light, Watch_Dogs, and Super Smash Bros

This game is only like $15 so it really doesn't count as a big name title
User avatar #894835 - therealtjthemedic ONLINE (52 minutes ago) [-]
There's nothing worse than having a legitimate lag spike in the middle of a fight and losing, and knowing nobody would ever believe you if you blame the lag.
fuck you LTP
#894834 - adunsaveme (53 minutes ago) [-]
>getting the tank and punching people off the hospital roof
#894847 to #894834 - awesomedewd ONLINE (35 minutes ago) [-]
> Getting the charger and charging people out of the hotel
#894850 to #894847 - adunsaveme (33 minutes ago) [-]
>playing the boomer and standing just at the first window so when the survivors start crossing the ledge you pop out and one of them shoots you so you explode and they stumble back and get incap'd on the ledge
User avatar #894854 to #894850 - awesomedewd ONLINE (30 minutes ago) [-]
Versus is so much fun.
#894837 to #894834 - tentaquil ONLINE (51 minutes ago) [-]
Comment Picture
#894841 to #894837 - adunsaveme (49 minutes ago) [-]
Who punched you off the roof, tentaquil?
User avatar #894836 to #894834 - therealtjthemedic ONLINE (52 minutes ago) [-]
>getting the jockey and walking people off cliffs
User avatar #894839 to #894836 - adunsaveme (49 minutes ago) [-]
yeah but then they just hang off the edge

they don't go flying over the side with a blood-curdling scream
User avatar #894842 to #894839 - therealtjthemedic ONLINE (48 minutes ago) [-]
SInce they added the spitter for L4D2, will they add the swallower for L4D3?
User avatar #894853 to #894842 - tentaquil ONLINE (31 minutes ago) [-]
what the fuck
where did that come from
User avatar #894855 to #894853 - therealtjthemedic ONLINE (30 minutes ago) [-]
wot
User avatar #894856 to #894855 - therealtjthemedic ONLINE (30 minutes ago) [-]
tha
User avatar #894857 to #894856 - therealtjthemedic ONLINE (30 minutes ago) [-]
fock
#894860 to #894857 - tentaquil ONLINE (29 minutes ago) [-]
stfu nerd
User avatar #894862 to #894860 - therealtjthemedic ONLINE (28 minutes ago) [-]
#r00d 2014
User avatar #894843 to #894842 - adunsaveme (46 minutes ago) [-]
Why do you want your mum to be a special Infected
User avatar #894849 to #894843 - therealtjthemedic ONLINE (33 minutes ago) [-]
rood
User avatar #894833 to #894831 - adunsaveme (57 minutes ago) [-]
kek
User avatar #894832 to #894831 - herecomesjohnny ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
u world of tanks m8
User avatar #894817 - harbingerwolf ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Why is there such a big deal over capture the flag in titanfall?
Near enough every single game im up against hyped up uber mlg pro suped up clan buddies who have a perfect system with dumbass team mates. There is always 2 cunts camping at a time on their base and ours huddled into a corner, while another two make perfect seamless uninterrupted flag runs and then swap about. Its doing my head in because the games last about 30 seconds. Anyone else having this problem?
User avatar #894826 to #894817 - awesomedewd ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
"improved" matchmaking.
User avatar #894821 to #894817 - adunsaveme (1 hour ago) [-]
I don't play it much, so i dunno.

Camping the flag in a titan for the entire game was hilarious though.
All I had to do was fire a cluster missile at the flag and these morons, thinking they could get it before they died, kept throwing themselves onto the continuously exploding missiles instead of doing something simple, like attacking me.

I was in a stryder, too. I bit of harassing and I would've left the flag wide open, but nooooo.
User avatar #894822 to #894821 - harbingerwolf ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Lol, yeah those morons are typically the kind of players i get on me team every game lol.
Like just now i had a titan rodeo'ing me before i have electrical smoke or the cluster missile, so i stood between two friendly pilots in titans showing my back to them. They just stared at me, in the mean time he managed to destroy my entire titan, ended up ejecting and just gunning him down a mile above lo..
User avatar #894827 to #894822 - adunsaveme (1 hour ago) [-]
It's always painful when you can't get a pilot off during a titan firefight, cos it's damn hard to actually see a pilot on an ally's back when shit's going down.

But yeah, sometimes you get retards. I'd rather an auto titan than a retard in a titan.
#894807 - reaperoxide ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
I'm 27 hours into my first Witcher play through. It was pretty hard to get into at first but I'm really enjoying it. I'm up to chapter 4 finding the pieces of the mirror. I'm looking forward to playing 2, I'm not sure what to expect because I understand there is a big gameplay improvements. What did you guys think of it?
User avatar #894828 to #894807 - awesomedewd ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
If you liked the gameplay of 1 you'll probably hate 2.
The control feels nearly as fucked up as Dark Souls.
You definitly realiset that that game was primary made for consoles.
The Story is also very short im comparrison to 1.

I'm still hyped for 3, as it seems to be really big.
User avatar #894838 to #894828 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (51 minutes ago) [-]
How is Dark Souls controls fucked up?
User avatar #894845 to #894838 - awesomedewd ONLINE (38 minutes ago) [-]
Bulky. Slow reaction.
User avatar #894861 to #894845 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (29 minutes ago) [-]
Sure you're not just using a heavy weapon?
It never seemed a problem for me.
User avatar #894863 to #894861 - awesomedewd ONLINE (28 minutes ago) [-]
I'm talking about DS1.
And I played it for about an hour and stopped, cause it felt so shitty.
So I didn't bother for checking other weapons or even the second game.
User avatar #894864 to #894863 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (27 minutes ago) [-]
So am I though.
User avatar #894830 to #894828 - reaperoxide ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I wasn't really a fan of the combat in 1, it feels pretty outdated. It can't be as bad as Dark Souls surely.
User avatar #894846 to #894830 - awesomedewd ONLINE (37 minutes ago) [-]
Well I like the controls you name as "outdated", so 2 seemed a bit of drawback for me.
User avatar #894819 to #894807 - adunsaveme (1 hour ago) [-]
bah, I wish I could play the second one. Framerate is abysmal.
User avatar #894808 to #894807 - youngneil (2 hours ago) [-]
I liked The Witcher from what I played of it, but I never played much because of a shittop. Now I'm checking games off of a list I made that I need to play, and that's like two games away.
#894809 to #894808 - reaperoxide ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
I add games that I haven't finished or just feel like playing at the time to my favorites on Steam. Currently all the games there I haven't finished yet.
User avatar #894810 to #894809 - youngneil (1 hour ago) [-]
Let's just stop for a second, and think about why you haven't beaten Bastion yet. Have you ever played it before? It's an amazing game, and has a storyline that is actually really good. It's definitely one of my favorites.
User avatar #894811 to #894810 - reaperoxide ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I haven't played it yet. It isn't a game I have a large desire to play currently.
User avatar #894812 to #894811 - youngneil (1 hour ago) [-]
After you are done with The Witcher, I highly suggest it.
User avatar #894806 to #894804 - youngneil (2 hours ago) [-]
If you are missing any of them, then yeah. Those are some great games.
User avatar #894805 to #894804 - daryldixon (2 hours ago) [-]
long answer: yes
short answer: no
User avatar #894801 - feelythefeel (2 hours ago) [-]
That DBZ Tunnel Create mod series Uber and the others are doing looks okay. Can the mod be played on a server, or are they just playing locally or something? Would anyone give a shit about playing such a thing?

Why am I even asking, I still haven't replaced my computer.
User avatar #894792 - harbingerwolf ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Need some help, trying to complete the bullshit rodeo challenge in titanfall to regenerate. I just took down 5 titans in one game through rodeo, lept on the back, doomed them and blew them up, but the fucking challenge has only gone up by 1. How the hell do you do it?

EDIT: Just got 2 more in another game, went up by 0. What the fuck...
User avatar #894840 to #894792 - therealtjthemedic ONLINE (49 minutes ago) [-]
Sometimes it won't credit you. You have to stay on it until the thing forces you to jump off, otherwise it might not count.
User avatar #894866 to #894840 - harbingerwolf ONLINE (21 minutes ago) [-]
Yeah i had a browse online and found the same, got it done relatively quickly after that, could have dont it so much sooner but i just kept jumping off once they were doomed thinking that was it.
User avatar #894794 to #894792 - harbingerwolf ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Ok so its not the servers, other challenges are still completing. Just had another game where i got 3 and it went up by 2, i didnt do anything differently than the last games :/
#894788 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Cortex Command was updated, has steam workshop and a squad mechanic thing.
NEAT.
User avatar #894787 - Bruda (3 hours ago) [-]
I was bored and got a Multiplay Server on TF2 not sure what to do with it. Any ideas?
User avatar #894783 - hellomynameisbill ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
does anyone know how to play battleship?
User avatar #894785 to #894783 - Rei (3 hours ago) [-]
You sunk my battleship B4, you sunk my
#894784 to #894783 - anonymous (3 hours ago) [-]
#894774 - tohya (4 hours ago) [-]
>Play Battlefield 4
>Do okay, around a 1 k/d
>Go back to Battlefield 3 for a match
>Everyone sucks
>Topping teams like crazy
>Knife kills through the roof
>etc etc

What happened? Did all the good players move on?
User avatar #894814 to #894774 - youngneil (1 hour ago) [-]
I played it for the first time today and killed about 5 people with the default sniper and then a knife kill before I died. I left right after that.
User avatar #894786 to #894774 - adunsaveme (3 hours ago) [-]
I started playing lole
User avatar #894775 to #894774 - Rei (4 hours ago) [-]
Yeap
#894773 - anonymous (5 hours ago) [-]
Anyone know where I can buy nicely priced magic cards?
Especially Basic Land/Land cards?
#894740 - saturated (6 hours ago) [-]
I want to get into a mmorpg

The only ones that look good enough to get into right now would either be WoW or Eso

Which is better? Or am I missing something completely?

User avatar #894829 to #894740 - awesomedewd ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
GW2
User avatar #894820 to #894740 - awesomanium (1 hour ago) [-]
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
User avatar #894795 to #894740 - feelythefeel (3 hours ago) [-]
FF 13 RR looks nice enough.
User avatar #894818 to #894795 - awesomanium (1 hour ago) [-]
Is actually FF 14
User avatar #894781 to #894740 - MrDeadiron (4 hours ago) [-]
Play with friends. Most mmos are shit by yourself and if you don't have friends don't waste your time on an mmo.
#894778 to #894740 - qill ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
I know this is an odd suggestion, but if you're looking for a really god MMORPG, did you consider trying Runescape? By no means is it better than the others, or even good for that matter, but it does have some great charm to it, and I tend to find that the community there is actually pretty nice. Some other suggestions would be WOW, because it is still very good, regardless of what people say, there's a reason it's the most popular, and if you're into questing, the Secret World had some of the most interesting and well designed quests I, personally, have ever seen: Good luck with your quest for a good quest!
#894776 to #894740 - sircool (4 hours ago) [-]
the only reason why people play WoW still is because people still play WoW still. They only play cause there's still so many people there, easy to find group things, the rest is utter shite.

ESO is a train wreak. Modify the ESO lore in parts, give women under boobs (that's the breast starting at the arm pit, not center chest. Minor model issue if you don't stare at it admittedly) Combat slow as shit.

if you're into actual questing, as in caring why you're going out and killing something, try the old republic. You don't get entirely screwed over if you free to play, the crafting system is simple and can be set up to cook over night, and they keep adding new shit to pvp, even the partially still new starfighter pvp. My only complaint about is that they made Revan from the knights of the old republic a bitch.

User avatar #894766 to #894740 - ipostcp (5 hours ago) [-]
I play on WoW. Join my server if you want.
User avatar #894767 to #894766 - adunsaveme (5 hours ago) [-]
what server you on nigga
User avatar #894769 to #894767 - ipostcp (5 hours ago) [-]
azuremyst
User avatar #894771 to #894770 - ipostcp (5 hours ago) [-]
That's a pretty low chance.
User avatar #894772 to #894771 - adunsaveme (5 hours ago) [-]
2many servers.
User avatar #894762 to #894740 - volero (5 hours ago) [-]
TERA
User avatar #894764 to #894762 - adunsaveme (5 hours ago) [-]
if you like weeaboos, sure
User avatar #894761 to #894740 - ghostninja (5 hours ago) [-]
I would say one without membership so GW2
User avatar #894760 to #894740 - tazpy (5 hours ago) [-]
WoW is pretty fun.
User avatar #894754 to #894740 - hirollin (5 hours ago) [-]
I don't see why one would want to get into an mmorpg. They are terribly inconvenient. Scheduled raids, constant grinding. Seems like the most intrusive game genre ever.
User avatar #894759 to #894754 - adunsaveme (5 hours ago) [-]
Scheduled raids is only if you join a guild with scheduled raids, whut

As for the grinding, it just appeals to people.
User avatar #894750 to #894740 - adunsaveme (5 hours ago) [-]
out of those two? world of warcraft.
User avatar #894745 to #894740 - dragondust (5 hours ago) [-]
FFXIV: ARR
User avatar #894744 to #894740 - cycloneclone (5 hours ago) [-]
mmorpgs are for neckbeards
User avatar #894743 to #894740 - squalllionhart (5 hours ago) [-]
FFXIVARR
User avatar #894742 to #894740 - Gonnafly (5 hours ago) [-]
They're both garbage.
User avatar #894741 to #894740 - nefarian (5 hours ago) [-]
Well, this board dislikes both games, so you might not want to ask.
User avatar #894735 - huemynue (6 hours ago) [-]
Can someone buy me Beat Hazard?
User avatar #894796 to #894735 - feelythefeel (3 hours ago) [-]
sent ;)
User avatar #894789 to #894735 - dragonskeepsake ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Trust me, You'd have better luck on steamgifts.com than this...

also, Obligitory

sent ;)
User avatar #894790 to #894789 - huemynue (3 hours ago) [-]
We require all registered users to have at least $100.00 worth of games associated with their Steam account.

Yeah not for a long time is that happening
User avatar #894797 to #894790 - youngneil (3 hours ago) [-]
Humble Bundles usually boost the worth of your Steam account by a lot.
User avatar #894800 to #894797 - huemynue (2 hours ago) [-]
Ik, but I'd rather wait for something that catches my interest
User avatar #894802 to #894800 - youngneil (2 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, these last few bundles haven't seemed very good to me. I haven't gotten a Humble Bundle in a while.
User avatar #894816 to #894802 - yuvesh (1 hour ago) [-]
fuck you
the weekly bundle has legend of dungeon, it is a fucking great game
User avatar #894791 to #894790 - dragonskeepsake ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Casual
User avatar #894739 to #894735 - huemynue (6 hours ago) [-]
Or I'll trade a game for it, it's $5 right now
User avatar #894737 to #894735 - cycloneclone (6 hours ago) [-]
sent ;)
User avatar #894724 - rogaa (6 hours ago) [-]
This is probably going no where but does anyone know of a Rust vanilla no durability server. I'm trying to find a good one
User avatar #894736 to #894723 - yutdollacwwwthree (6 hours ago) [-]
wtf why is it stuck at 690 mph
User avatar #894734 to #894723 - yutdollacwwwthree (6 hours ago) [-]
Aw hell yes

I remember my ultimate high score of about 4k mph
User avatar #894763 to #894734 - tentaquil ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
Watch out guys
He remembers his ULTIMATE high score of about 4k mph
User avatar #894777 to #894763 - yutdollacwwwthree (4 hours ago) [-]
you better watch out and you better not cry you little bitch
#894703 - datgrass (6 hours ago) [-]
does anyone have a ps4?

add me and play bf4 with me ill be on in 20 minutes

PSN: I(underscore)Ship(underscore)Babies
User avatar #894726 to #894703 - Gonnafly (6 hours ago) [-]
>actually shipping babies
>shill plz leave
User avatar #894719 to #894703 - danield ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
ouya master race
User avatar #894718 to #894703 - squalllionhart (6 hours ago) [-]
>actually owning battlefield 4
>shill plz leave
User avatar #894720 to #894718 - tentaquil ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
>not owning every game
god squallionfag how casual can you get
#894711 to #894703 - anonymous (6 hours ago) [-]
>actually owning a shitstation 4
>shill plz leave
#894717 to #894711 - anonymous (6 hours ago) [-]
board game masterrace
User avatar #894715 to #894711 - tentaquil ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
>not owning a ps4
>not owning every platform
god anon how casual can you get