hide menu

Show:   Highest Rated Newest

User avatar #1106812 - dubjinxr ONLINE (7 minutes ago) [-]
hey guys. I'm thinking about getting a snes. do you think i should shop local about $100 for a console where iam. is that a decent price? or should i get it online? I'm just worried I'm going to get a snes that someone literally pulled out of the dump and cleaned it up. is there any sites that sell decent price, working old consoles and games? or should i just buy off of ebay?
User avatar #1106820 to #1106812 - yutdollacwwwthree ONLINE (1 minute ago) [-]
theyre going for about $70 on ebay with games.

You should be fine buying it from a store though, for the extra warranties and easier returns.

But I've bought lots of games on ebay for the snes and I've never had a problem with that. And for mostly good prices compared to my local shop.
#1106803 - octaviano (14 minutes ago) [-]
Do any of you guys even play S4 League?
Do any of you guys even play S4 League?
User avatar #1106813 to #1106803 - awesomanium (7 minutes ago) [-]
Looks like weeb shit
So yuvesh probably does
User avatar #1106814 to #1106813 - yuvesh ONLINE (6 minutes ago) [-]
but i dont
User avatar #1106817 to #1106814 - awesomanium (5 minutes ago) [-]
Eh, can't blame me for assuming
#1106809 to #1106803 - Womens Study Major (12 minutes ago) [-]
I'm not a faggot.

i play dota.
#1106818 to #1106811 - Womens Study Major (5 minutes ago) [-]
The day I became a man was the day I started playing Dota.
User avatar #1106794 - notred ONLINE (19 minutes ago) [-]
Guns of icarus is pretty fun.
User avatar #1106810 to #1106794 - youngneil ONLINE (12 minutes ago) [-]
I'm pretty bad at it. I also always get engineers that like to gang up on one piece of equipment until it's fixed, then they run off together to the next one.
It's a hard life, being a gunner.
User avatar #1106816 to #1106810 - adunsaveme (5 minutes ago) [-]
The worst part by far is when engineers n shit use the fucking cannons
Like get the fuck off you nerd, there's shit to repair and you suck
User avatar #1106815 to #1106810 - freedomreturns ONLINE (6 minutes ago) [-]
Weird, my problem as a pilot is that I have to go and fix shit since everyone wants to use the guns.
User avatar #1106808 to #1106794 - tearsoblood ONLINE (12 minutes ago) [-]
I have some costume pack or something of the sort from a previous bundle I bought and I have no intention to play the game, care to take it?
User avatar #1106799 to #1106794 - adunsaveme (16 minutes ago) [-]
It is. Wish there were more games on the Oceanic server though.
User avatar #1106790 - yutdollacwwwthree ONLINE (20 minutes ago) [-]
change of plan since people are no fun

22TT-24Z7-7LLF-9KBZ-4KT2 theres the key, for sims 3 on origin
User avatar #1106795 to #1106790 - youngneil ONLINE (18 minutes ago) [-]
Gonna add some codes as well. Also for Origin.

Command and Conquer Red Alert 3:
GDTB-WRPL-N89P-5SPW-4B76

Populous:
CSQY-W5MX-FZXD-W2M2-49HZ
User avatar #1106801 to #1106795 - cycloneclone (15 minutes ago) [-]
jesus christ how long have you had these
User avatar #1106804 to #1106801 - youngneil ONLINE (13 minutes ago) [-]
Since the Origin bundle first came out. So, you know, a while. I dunno if they even work anymore. Just redeemed em like 3 minutes ago though.
Think I bought it and gave all of the other keys to people on here, but not those ones for some reason.
User avatar #1106807 to #1106804 - yutdollacwwwthree ONLINE (12 minutes ago) [-]
same here. I thought i gave some of this stuff away but i guess either i didnt or it never got redeemed.
#1106772 - yutdollacwwwthree has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #1106779 to #1106772 - adunsaveme (24 minutes ago) [-]
**adunsaveme rolls 66** how many rolls
User avatar #1106782 to #1106779 - yutdollacwwwthree ONLINE (23 minutes ago) [-]
oh shit nigga
User avatar #1106784 to #1106782 - adunsaveme (23 minutes ago) [-]
lol i actually just wanted to win, i probably wouldn't play it
give to someone else
User avatar #1106785 to #1106784 - yutdollacwwwthree ONLINE (23 minutes ago) [-]
u sure?
User avatar #1106788 to #1106785 - freedomreturns ONLINE (21 minutes ago) [-]
Also just wanted to win, I already have Sims 3.
User avatar #1106789 to #1106788 - yutdollacwwwthree ONLINE (21 minutes ago) [-]
fucking godammit people
User avatar #1106780 to #1106779 - adunsaveme (24 minutes ago) [-]
oh ok
User avatar #1106778 to #1106772 - freedomreturns ONLINE (24 minutes ago) [-]
**freedomreturns rolls 82**
User avatar #1106781 to #1106778 - freedomreturns ONLINE (24 minutes ago) [-]
**freedomreturns rolls 95**
User avatar #1106776 to #1106772 - yutdollacwwwthree ONLINE (24 minutes ago) [-]
oh, and 5 try limit
User avatar #1106774 to #1106772 - adunsaveme (25 minutes ago) [-]
**adunsaveme rolls 50**
#1106763 - Womens Study Major (34 minutes ago) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #1106759 - finblob ONLINE (36 minutes ago) [-]
Rogue or Mage in DA3?
I can't decide.
User avatar #1106770 to #1106759 - freedomreturns ONLINE (27 minutes ago) [-]
Normally I go warrior, but I didn't like any of the specializations except Reaver, and I didn't wanna do that again.
Went rogue, very fun. Can do a LOT of damage and there's some pretty cool armor/weapons.
Magic always seemed fun though if you wanna control/aoe the fuck out of everything though.
User avatar #1106771 to #1106770 - finblob ONLINE (27 minutes ago) [-]
I always go mage and I like the idea of mage.
But Rogue also looks fun-ish.
I might try both.
User avatar #1106769 to #1106759 - cycloneclone (28 minutes ago) [-]
Mague
User avatar #1106762 to #1106759 - sircool (34 minutes ago) [-]
rouge if you want easy doors. Mage if you want lamps/floating cross walks.

Honestly, went duel dagger rouge and it's been fun. Melee is a bit hard to grasp since everything is constantly moving, but you'll pick it up.
User avatar #1106754 - oborawatabinost (51 minutes ago) [-]
Alright, I need a new laptop. I have a Dell Inspiron 15R, and it's just having problem after problem (Wifi goes out, then the ethernet doesn't work either, crashes, etc.) I do some gaming, but nothing too hardcore, so I don't need anything fancy. I just want something that doesn't fall apart after a couple years.
User avatar #1106792 to #1106754 - tearsoblood ONLINE (20 minutes ago) [-]
i can say with 80% confidence that these days companies make laptops with the intent of them falling apart in a couple of years, I don't know any laptop made in the last 3 or 4 years that survived more than a year and half on the same performance as when they bought them

if you are on looking for a laptop that can take some gaming I would suggest the same brand I'm using, the Lenovo z510 as I've been using it for the last year and it was very amazing for it's price and the GT 740m on it can handle most games without dropping below 25 FPS. I've been using it for about 11 months so far and aside from the Wifi that came broken warranty took care of it of course and the now busted Bluetooth connection, everything is working great and I haven't had any problems with it lagging or getting slower etc even though I'm at 80% of the HDD capacity, so maybe you could check for that
User avatar #1106777 to #1106754 - awesomedewd (24 minutes ago) [-]
"I just want something that doesn't fall apart after a couple years."
Than don't get a lapotp.
#1106751 - Beenfiftyfive ONLINE (58 minutes ago) [-]
When do I get to pick a specialization on Dragon Age: Inquisition?
User avatar #1106761 to #1106751 - freedomreturns ONLINE (35 minutes ago) [-]
Mine happened at level ten, then go to the war table and recruit the trainers, after that they'll each give you missions to complete.
Just complete the mission for the specialization you wanna do.
#1106765 to #1106761 - Beenfiftyfive ONLINE (33 minutes ago) [-]
Thank you both, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't an idiot and just missing it
User avatar #1106758 to #1106751 - finblob ONLINE (36 minutes ago) [-]
you can access different specializations through certain missions
#1106738 - CakemanRPG (1 hour ago) [-]
Hawke's a total bastard for walking out on their romanced companion
Hawke's a total bastard for walking out on their romanced companion
User avatar #1106740 to #1106738 - finblob ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Poor Anders all alone
User avatar #1106742 to #1106740 - CakemanRPG (1 hour ago) [-]
Truth be told I had Ders killed cuz I was thoroughly irritated by his incessant whining about mages and obvious gayness...and that he blew up the Vatican.
User avatar #1106744 to #1106742 - finblob ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I liked him.
Isabella caused a whole war and nobody cared, and she did it out of greed.
Anders blew up a church to begin a revolution, that's pretty ballsy.
User avatar #1106749 to #1106744 - CakemanRPG (1 hour ago) [-]
I hated Carver most of all. Fenris in comparison is a brooding, emo cunt; Carver is an even bigger cunt than he, which (IMO) is one hell of an accomplishment.
User avatar #1106750 to #1106749 - finblob ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I never spoke to Carver much.
My party was Anders, Fenris and Isabella.
Hated Fenris.
So much.
User avatar #1106752 to #1106750 - CakemanRPG (58 minutes ago) [-]
Getting friendship w/ carver is practically impossible. There is literally nothing you can do that won't piss him off. He's just a prick with a massive inferiority complex.
User avatar #1106753 to #1106752 - finblob ONLINE (57 minutes ago) [-]
Yeah.
I'm glad he became a Grey Warden.
Don't need his bullshit.
User avatar #1106732 - samplethisbitch (1 hour ago) [-]
League updated and now I don't know how to jungle rammus anymore, I need help on what order to do it in and stuff, also with ranked being down for a while everyone is playing unranked which means I gotta play with the ranked people who think they are better than they are so act like obnoxious cunts all the time, anyone here wanna play on eu west sometime?
User avatar #1106734 to #1106732 - awesomanium (1 hour ago) [-]
Not right now but maybe sometime
Add Xarose
As Rammus, maybe try smiting and killing gromp with a leash then doing your blue?
User avatar #1106737 to #1106734 - samplethisbitch (1 hour ago) [-]
Will do so, I only go jung when top or supp is taken so its not that big of a deal, just kinda confused
User avatar #1106718 - tearsoblood ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I hate sounding like a total noob but I tried and google didn't help

how exactly do you blow up the weapons cash in Insurgency? grenades didn't work so is there something to it or I just need to have C4 to do it?
#1106725 to #1106718 - kothaex ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
>weapons cash
User avatar #1106726 to #1106725 - tearsoblood ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
OH MAH GAWD!!! SOMEONE WHO JUST PLAYED THE GAME ONCE FAILED TO NAME SOMETHING PRECISELY AS IT IS CALLED IN-GAME!!!

QUICK EVERYBODY!! GET YOUR PITCHFORKS AND YOUR TORCHES BEFORE HE GETS AWAY!!!!
#1106766 to #1106727 - Womens Study Major (32 minutes ago) [-]
I don't think you know what bait is
User avatar #1106767 to #1106766 - kothaex ONLINE (31 minutes ago) [-]
if this isn't bait then there's a lot more autism here than I thought
User avatar #1106756 to #1106727 - sannukas ONLINE (51 minutes ago) [-]
That's not even 1080p
you disappoint me
User avatar #1106743 to #1106727 - dajokaman (1 hour ago) [-]
this is why you have no girlfriend.
User avatar #1106746 to #1106743 - adunsaveme (1 hour ago) [-]
he has like 4 images lmao what a nerd
User avatar #1106736 to #1106727 - adunsaveme (1 hour ago) [-]
shut up, kothaex
User avatar #1106722 to #1106718 - dajokaman (1 hour ago) [-]
2 frag grenades, 1 molotov or 1 C4 at it.
User avatar #1106724 to #1106722 - tearsoblood ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I never tried to throw a second grenade at it...

thanks for the help
#1106716 - Womens Study Major (1 hour ago) [-]
#1106714 - desacabose ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
If I just keep countering my Marth amiibo will he eventually do nothing but counter
User avatar #1106764 to #1106714 - youngneil ONLINE (33 minutes ago) [-]
If you train him from level 1 to do that, then I think he would. Be careful you don't create a monster though. I 1v1'd my Link amiibo as Link until he was level 50, and now he kicks my ass 9 times out of 10. And then I kept throwing him into 1 v 7 matches against level 5-9 bots and now he easily kicks every characters ass. I don't think he lost even one of those matches. He's a crazy motherfucker, and now I don't know what to do with him. Maybe just do team battles with him or something.
#1106768 to #1106764 - desacabose ONLINE (29 minutes ago) [-]
Too late
>Marth in 1v7 match
>level 9 bots
Marth keeps winning
Too late
>Marth in 1v7 match
>level 9 bots
Marth keeps winning
User avatar #1106786 to #1106768 - youngneil ONLINE (22 minutes ago) [-]
You're done kiddo. There is no way to escape the inevitable ass kicking from that creature you yourself raised from the depths of hell.
#1106710 - awesomedewd (1 hour ago) [-]
mfw my cousin complains about the complexity of the WoW quests
mfw my cousin complains about the complexity of the WoW quests
User avatar #1106717 to #1106710 - adunsaveme (1 hour ago) [-]
fucking what
#1106720 to #1106717 - awesomedewd (1 hour ago) [-]
he: mimimimi
me: "what's your problem with the quests?"
he: "I just don't like them"
me: "what do you want then? Just kill x amount of mobs?"
he: "yeah"
me: "then just grind"
he: "but that gives less exp"
me: "well... you have to take a compromise then"
he: "I don't want to fight about it"

And he's been on Teamspeak all day, complaining about stuff he can't find and shit... I've leveled through Draenor twice already and never had the problems he had...
It's like he can't see shit right in fron of him
he: mimimimi
me: "what's your problem with the quests?"
he: "I just don't like them"
me: "what do you want then? Just kill x amount of mobs?"
he: "yeah"
me: "then just grind"
he: "but that gives less exp"
me: "well... you have to take a compromise then"
he: "I don't want to fight about it"

It's like he can't see shit right in fron of him
User avatar #1106735 to #1106720 - adunsaveme (1 hour ago) [-]
What server is he on? Maybe I can camp him lel
User avatar #1106747 to #1106735 - awesomedewd (1 hour ago) [-]
I doubt you play on a german server
User avatar #1106755 to #1106748 - awesomedewd (51 minutes ago) [-]
he also complained about being ganked on a pvp server
User avatar #1106760 to #1106755 - adunsaveme (35 minutes ago) [-]
eh i guess
it's fair to complain about it on places like frostmourne, cos usually the horde actually just camp your body and/or go for lower level players
but there's no other server to go to lol
User avatar #1106773 to #1106760 - awesomedewd (25 minutes ago) [-]
How about a PvE server?
User avatar #1106775 to #1106773 - adunsaveme (24 minutes ago) [-]
There isn't one
I mean there is, but it's empty
Frostmourne is the largest Oceanic server, everyone goes there because it's the biggest and it's the biggest because everyone goes there
User avatar #1106783 to #1106775 - awesomedewd (23 minutes ago) [-]
"it's empty"
I bet it is totally empty and nobody is playing on it...
User avatar #1106793 to #1106783 - adunsaveme (19 minutes ago) [-]
Frostmourne has almost 300k
iirc the next one down has half that amount, and it really shows
User avatar #1106712 to #1106710 - volero ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
"Kill [X number] of [insert creature here] and return to me"
Das some next level shit.
User avatar #1106713 to #1106712 - awesomedewd (1 hour ago) [-]
Everything above "kill X of SHIT" is too much for him.
I told him to just grind and stop complaining.
"But that doesn't give as much exp"
nigga's been complaining the whole day, gets really annoying.
User avatar #1106708 - iviagic ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Why are ☺☺☺ so in ♥♥♥ with ☻☻☻ ♀♀♀?
User avatar #1106707 - BmanX (1 hour ago) [-]
Even playing by my lonesome self, Smash Tour is really fun. Much, much better than Smash Run.
User avatar #1106709 to #1106707 - alexanderburns ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I played about 20 seconds of it and didn't know what was going on
User avatar #1106711 to #1106709 - BmanX (1 hour ago) [-]
First you don't understand Classic, now Smash Tour. What DO you understand about this game?
User avatar #1106715 to #1106711 - alexanderburns ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
it has sonic
User avatar #1106723 to #1106715 - BmanX (1 hour ago) [-]
Wait, really?
#1106700 - notred ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
>Be me
>Red orchestra
>In a trench about 2 meters across and half a meter wide
>In there with a machine gunner and I'm with a rifle
>Gunner gets headshotted next to me and I pick his satchel up to throw later
>Sitting in trench taking pot shots at people
>Suddenly a tank start to roll forward
>Literally drives over my trench and I place the satchel underneath it
>keeps on driving and exploads 5 seconds later
>MFW
>Grenade gets tossed in my trench and I die
#1106699 - kanatana ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
I've been playing this on my Android emulator the past few days, and honestly I haven't had this much fun since the time I picked up Pokemon X. We need games like this again.
User avatar #1106702 to #1106699 - alexanderburns ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Loved The Lost Age, barely played the original on VBA. Now you got me thinking of buying it on the WiiU eshop because I want a new turn based RPG
User avatar #1106704 to #1106702 - kanatana ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Do it! If money's not an issue, then go forth and conquer, amigo! It's basically Dragon Age or Final Fantasy crossed with Pokemon, and it's honestly one of my favorite series ever. The original is also worth a visit if you've never played it much.
User avatar #1106696 - youngneil ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Does the Vita have any non-weeb games? A friend of mine got a Vita for his birthday a couple of months ago, and I want to get him a couple of games for Christmas, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like things like Persona and Tales of Hearts R.
User avatar #1106819 to #1106696 - ghostninja ONLINE (3 minutes ago) [-]
Just get him persona

I hate weebs but damn is persona great and easy
User avatar #1106706 to #1106696 - BmanX (1 hour ago) [-]
Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Killzone: Mercenary, Resistance: Burning Skies, Wipeout 2048, Dragon's Crown. Those are all pretty good.
#1106705 to #1106696 - adunsaveme (2 hours ago) [-]
>not buying titty time
User avatar #1106757 to #1106705 - youngneil ONLINE (42 minutes ago) [-]
As soon as I get myself a Vita, I'm buying that. I want to get it for my PS3 too, but I can't seem to find it anywhere for a decent price.
User avatar #1106698 to #1106696 - awesomedewd (2 hours ago) [-]
I think there was a Borderlands 2 for Vita
User avatar #1106701 to #1106698 - youngneil ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Oh yeah, forgot about that. That would be a good one.
Thanks.