Home Funny Pictures YouTube Funny Videos Funny GIFs Text/Links Channels Search
Show:   Highest Rated Lowest Rated Newest Per page:

#892288 - warioteam ONLINE (33 minutes ago) [-]
Anyone remember the ol' game genie?
fucking around with SMB was pretty fun
User avatar #892277 - awesomerninjathing ONLINE (38 minutes ago) [-]
alriiiiight so the drangleic sword is so swaggy

made it to Huntsman's copse at around level 80 after some Bell Tower pvp (gay af btw)

should I make it a lightning drangleic later on or keep it normal +5?
User avatar #892282 to #892277 - volero ONLINE (36 minutes ago) [-]
Are you a faith build? If not, keep it +5.
User avatar #892284 to #892282 - awesomerninjathing ONLINE (34 minutes ago) [-]
alright

im like 25 str 26 dex
#892276 - megatrondecepticon (41 minutes ago) [-]
i really fucking hate mexicans in any FPS game. They dodge your rocket, bullet, anything you throw at them, and fuck you up.
User avatar #892295 to #892276 - danield ONLINE (6 minutes ago) [-]
deal with it, gringo
User avatar #892285 to #892276 - avatarsarefornoobs (34 minutes ago) [-]
what? mexicans? good?
what the hell are you talking about?
User avatar #892280 to #892276 - Rei (37 minutes ago) [-]
I never have that trouble. Although there aren't any Mexicans in any Australian Lobbies. The closest would be Jap's but they are freaking bullet sponges.
User avatar #892286 to #892280 - avatarsarefornoobs (34 minutes ago) [-]
what? japs? bad?
what the hell are you talking about?
User avatar #892289 to #892286 - Rei (32 minutes ago) [-]
Japs aren't good at FPS's
User avatar #892294 to #892289 - rossthomson ONLINE (8 minutes ago) [-]
I dunno man, scrimmed against Japanese people a couple of times a few years back and usually they were pretty good. I mean, not as good as Europeans, but much better than 'muricans.

CoD4 Promod Frag Highlight | Japan Players Night CoD4 #5 | by EXTE/R
User avatar #892290 to #892289 - avatarsarefornoobs (31 minutes ago) [-]
actually ill believe that. i havent played with enough to make a fair judgement. but my mexican objection still stands.
User avatar #892291 to #892290 - Rei (28 minutes ago) [-]
The closest to playing Mexicans I've gotten was playing on Venezuelan/Mexicans Serves on CoD (with a Venezuelan Friend)

And I'd agree with ya, Even with massive lag spikes I single handedly carried my team and won the game.
User avatar #892292 to #892291 - avatarsarefornoobs (26 minutes ago) [-]
far too often, while attempting to guide a teammate who is doing absolutely horrible in tf2, the response i get is "no hablo ingles"
User avatar #892293 to #892292 - avatarsarefornoobs (25 minutes ago) [-]
doesnt say they are mexican, per se, but they are likely either that or south american
#892252 - soggypancakes ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Hello board.

I was thinking of making a Let's play Diablo II, plus the expansion.

I have talked some Youboobers about the recording and editing... But I still feel there is more information.

Anyway hi, I'm new. Here anyway.
User avatar #892274 to #892252 - dragondust (50 minutes ago) [-]
Welcome to VGB
Leave while you still can
User avatar #892270 to #892252 - danield ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Everyone on this board is tsun tsun
User avatar #892271 to #892270 - soggypancakes ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
What is tsun tsun
User avatar #892272 to #892271 - danield ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
tsundere you stupid idiot
User avatar #892273 to #892272 - soggypancakes ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I figured.

Aw, I love you too.
User avatar #892258 to #892252 - finblob (1 hour ago) [-]
hi
if people are assholes don't worry they just pretend to be/are generally assholes

welcome to hell the board
User avatar #892254 to #892252 - squalllionhart (1 hour ago) [-]
hi welcome to VGB
your favorite video game is shit
have a nice stay
User avatar #892255 to #892254 - soggypancakes ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I did not say it was my favorite.

Please put a heart in my love jar.
User avatar #892259 to #892255 - squalllionhart (1 hour ago) [-]
wasn't talking about diablo 2
just whatever your favorite video game is
it's shit
User avatar #892260 to #892259 - soggypancakes ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
That makes my cock moist.
User avatar #892262 to #892260 - squalllionhart (1 hour ago) [-]
as long as your chicken isn't moist for too long it should be fine
User avatar #892264 to #892262 - soggypancakes ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Be my rover.
Oh mistah
User avatar #892241 - forgetfulperson (2 hours ago) [-]
Anybody here play dota 2? If so who is your favorite hero and why?
User avatar #892275 to #892241 - Rei (43 minutes ago) [-]
Bane, because I'm still like a newb and with bane I can actually be usefulish.
User avatar #892251 to #892241 - bendeman ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Timbersaw. Fuck trees
User avatar #892256 to #892251 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
"Fuck Greenpeace" - Me every time I destroy trees or tree-like enemies in any game.
User avatar #892246 to #892241 - averagewhitekid (1 hour ago) [-]
Luna
Drow
Jakiro
Viper
Terrorblade
Clinkz
Riki
Troll Warlord
Kunka
User avatar #892244 to #892241 - danield ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
windrunner is op
User avatar #892242 to #892241 - avatarsarefornoobs (1 hour ago) [-]
will you hate me if i say Zeus? i know hes such bullshit but thats why i love playing him
#892232 - megatrondecepticon (2 hours ago) [-]
Ain't passin' the opportunity to download Arkham City for 5 bucks. Arkham Assylum i will since its boring as fuck after you beat the game.
User avatar #892234 to #892232 - epicsauciness (2 hours ago) [-]
I love me some Arkham City. Looking forward to Arkham Knight?
User avatar #892239 to #892234 - hirollin (2 hours ago) [-]
that depends on the main villain. i was never a fan of the joker so all the other games lost their appeal to me.
User avatar #892247 to #892239 - dredbot (1 hour ago) [-]
Main villain is confirmed to be a new DC character named "Arkham Knight".
User avatar #892237 to #892234 - megatrondecepticon (2 hours ago) [-]
I am. But i wish it was for 360, as its only gonna be on next gen and pc.
User avatar #892238 to #892237 - epicsauciness (2 hours ago) [-]
Yeah I heard it's next-gen only because Gotham is gonna be massive, and the Batmobile can rip through buildings
User avatar #892240 to #892238 - megatrondecepticon (2 hours ago) [-]
and all the voice actorse from arkham city wil be back. Love me Nolan North as Penguin and Kevin Conroy batman.
User avatar #892233 to #892232 - hirollin (2 hours ago) [-]
is this an xbox deal or a steam deal?
User avatar #892229 - yutdollacwwwthree (2 hours ago) [-]
Can't host or join a game in gmod, little help? The game crashes instantly, and when I try to join, it says "server not responding"

I can't find anything that helps on google.
#892227 - guardianatreyu (2 hours ago) [-]
I finally managed to beat King Vendrick on NG+
I finally managed to beat King Vendrick on NG+
User avatar #892278 to #892227 - awesomerninjathing ONLINE (38 minutes ago) [-]
king kendrick
#892220 - marlton (2 hours ago) [-]
> Game Dev Tycoon
> Year 8
> almost bankrupt myself
> shitty devs costing me a lot of money
> decide to make a new, last ditch effort game
> Gavino 2: The Buncining
> makes 5 million dollars
mfw
User avatar #892235 to #892220 - wildikdog ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
I made Aliens Colonial Marines
Got 10/10 multiple times and a lot of money.
User avatar #892224 to #892220 - herecomesjohnny ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
i shit you not i got a theory that using real AAA blockbuster titles as names works. Last ditch effort, i create final fantasy cause it seemed fitting: boom, major success. Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, big successes. Diablo: paid the new office. Etc.
User avatar #892223 to #892220 - dredbot (2 hours ago) [-]
Once made like $9 million from "Toilet Tycoon 6".
User avatar #892219 - avatarsarefornoobs (2 hours ago) [-]
www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon

its up to you, nintendo. only you can do it now.
User avatar #892214 - epicsauciness (2 hours ago) [-]
Decided to switch to Amazon to buy my computer parts, instead of using newegg. A $100 price difference. About to order my parts, they should be here on Friday. But before I order them, I want to know something. Is it alright to buy a used GPU? The person I'm buying it from has it for $75 cheaper, but says that it's "like new" I don't know if it's a good idea to buy used or not, but they only said they used it for a month.
#892287 to #892214 - awesomerninjathing ONLINE (33 minutes ago) [-]
buy me games faggot
User avatar #892243 to #892214 - cycloneclone (1 hour ago) [-]
What about that 5 bucks you owe me?
Or all those other people you ripped off?
Don't you think they should be first priority?
User avatar #892249 to #892245 - cycloneclone (1 hour ago) [-]
Oh yeah I forgot,
you're 12.
User avatar #892250 to #892249 - epicsauciness (1 hour ago) [-]
Of course I am! I'm glad you think so, because I'm sure someone that is as old as you would find it rather immature to keep pressuring a "12 year old" for $5
#892253 to #892250 - cycloneclone (1 hour ago) [-]
13, my mistake
Hmmm, well we've been over this before,
You told me you were gonna pay me back
You promised me.
The irony in your statement is beyond belief, I really don't know how someone could be so ignorant
Sure, some of the fault lies to me for trusting an idiot
And sure, its only 5 dollars
But thats 5 bucks I dont have now
And you've done it to multiple people. You're a scammer. I dont like scammers.
User avatar #892257 to #892253 - epicsauciness (1 hour ago) [-]
I sure am an idiot for convincing somebody I barely knew to give me $5. What a silly, ignorant dumbass I am.
#892261 to #892257 - cycloneclone (1 hour ago) [-]
You really are stupid, aren't you?
You really are stupid, aren't you?
User avatar #892263 to #892261 - epicsauciness (1 hour ago) [-]
I'm not the only that's been bitching about $5 for 6 months, knowing full well I'm not giving it back. I actually was planning on giving it back to you, but you kept bothering me so much that I decided not to.
#892266 to #892263 - cycloneclone (1 hour ago) [-]
&gt;implying I've been bitching about it for 6 months
&gt;implying I really &quot;bitched&quot; about it for that long (I did it like maybe 3-4 times)
&gt;implying you couldnt pay me back (I know you were just making up excuses)
>implying I've been bitching about it for 6 months
>implying I really "bitched" about it for that long (I did it like maybe 3-4 times)
>implying you couldnt pay me back (I know you were just making up excuses)
User avatar #892267 to #892266 - epicsauciness (1 hour ago) [-]
>implying you haven't
Because pestering me every post I make isn't bitching about it, right? 3-4 times my ass
And I never said I couldn't pay you back, I literally said the opposite. I could have, and I was going to. But you kept on annoying me so I told you to fuck off. Now, I will say the same. Fuck off. Go start arguments elsewhere on the internet to lengthen your e-peen.
User avatar #892298 to #892267 - Gonnafly ONLINE (5 minutes ago) [-]
Imma need you to put $5 in the swear jar.
User avatar #892221 to #892214 - averagewhitekid (2 hours ago) [-]
What GPU is it?
User avatar #892222 to #892221 - epicsauciness (2 hours ago) [-]
Gigabyte R9 270X. 2GB edition. It's supposed to be able to run BF4 on ultra, and Crysis 3 on highish settings, so I'm excited
User avatar #892197 - sonnyboii (3 hours ago) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbtIzzr2fMQ
Clicking around on different videos, end up on this shit.
Why doesnt my game look as beautiful as this ;_;
#892171 - cadattack (4 hours ago) [-]
www.twitch.tv/cadattack321

Playing Reaper of souls, first play though
User avatar #892199 to #892171 - imnotkickthecat ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
NA?
User avatar #892190 to #892171 - awesomedewd (4 hours ago) [-]
> watching people play instead of playing myself
User avatar #892296 to #892190 - AresX ONLINE (6 minutes ago) [-]
I don't understand the point of watching people play games when I can easily buy and play them myself.
User avatar #892209 to #892190 - avatarsarefornoobs (3 hours ago) [-]
oh finally
something we agree on
User avatar #892183 to #892171 - finblob (4 hours ago) [-]
audio keeps cutting out
#892166 - hahdumbbirch (4 hours ago) [-]
i need help. i need counter strike source for G-mod, and isk how to get the textures, and i don't want to spend 20$ for it. help :c
User avatar #892174 to #892166 - cycloneclone (4 hours ago) [-]
you can download that stuff off the workshop
User avatar #892179 to #892174 - hahdumbbirch (4 hours ago) [-]
well, what do i need to download there? things need to be more specific for me...
User avatar #892168 to #892166 - hahdumbbirch (4 hours ago) [-]
gif unrelated, i accidentally uploaded it.
User avatar #892163 - colegaleener (4 hours ago) [-]
chivalry: medieval warfare was great, but what about a game in like, feudal asia, and stuff? with ninja jumping and katanas and throwing stars and samurais and poison eggs
User avatar #892297 to #892163 - AresX ONLINE (5 minutes ago) [-]
The deadliest warrior add on for chiv adds samurai and ninjas as well as some others. It's fun as fuck man.
User avatar #892218 to #892163 - epicsauciness (2 hours ago) [-]
There's a DLC for Chivalry that introduces samurai and stuff. But if you look for a full blown samurai experience, I recommend buying Mount and Blade Warband, and installing the Gekukujo mod. It's set in feudal japan, and is one of the best mods for Warband I've ever played
User avatar #892248 to #892218 - colegaleener (1 hour ago) [-]
ugh they need a standalone for the game -.-

but danke for the the suggestions
User avatar #892164 to #892163 - hirollin (4 hours ago) [-]
that would be blade symphony.
User avatar #892160 - finblob (4 hours ago) [-]
The Silly Adventures of Mr. Mochi (an Oblivion Machinima)
#892156 - hirollin (4 hours ago) [-]
mfw 60% of the costumes are paid dlc in dead or alive 5 instead of unlocking them. some of them are free and unlockable in doa5 ultimate, but still the vast majority have to be bought even with ultimate. that takes all the fun out of the game. I remember playing dead or alive 4 for hours and unlocking every single costume. Even dead or alive 2 ultimate remake for the xbox where some of the female characters had over 20 costumes. What's the fucking point if you make the best costumes paid dlc? Fuck this industry. Ruining my fighting games. You're no exception Street Fighter.
#892153 - patriotpenguin (4 hours ago) [-]
we made this comp to try and loose
we ended up winning 19 to 8
User avatar #892204 to #892153 - youngneil (3 hours ago) [-]
You should play Ultimate Bravery. It tells you what to build, what masteries to pick, lane to play, everything. If you have a full team and you are being Brave, it's really fun, and sometimes the ridiculous combinations work surprisingly well.

www.ultimate-bravery.com/?lang=en
User avatar #892200 to #892153 - dreamzz (3 hours ago) [-]
Is that a jungling Soraka
User avatar #892207 to #892200 - patriotpenguin (3 hours ago) [-]
surprisingly it worked
#892152 - hokon (4 hours ago) [-]
Thats some damn fine supporting
#892154 to #892152 - anonymous (4 hours ago) [-]
a guy killed more people than you've assisted
User avatar #892155 to #892154 - hokon (4 hours ago) [-]
Well that guys a shitbag