Home Funny Pictures YouTube Funny Videos Funny GIFs Text/Links Channels Search

tentaconfused
User avatar #899983 to #899978 - danield ONLINE (2 minutes ago) [-]
adun
User avatar #899984 to #899983 - adunsaveme (1 minute ago) [-]
hallo
#899970 - zomaru ONLINE (52 minutes ago) [-]
So, this is a map of large games and size comparison, but its kinda dated, any one know if someone did a more recent one? Because this one is a little old now.
User avatar #899952 - Sperit ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
What is your favorite MMO with it's Pros and cons?
Mine would be Dungeons and Dragons Online
PROS:
It has a smooth system and is mostly dedicated to the original game, 3.5 edition
you can level up rather fast getting significantly stronger with each level
they don't take much from the free to play except for a few classes
And it is not a target and auto attack system and you are "hardly" left with a piano set of keys
CONS: it is hard to start up and will sometimes need maintenance on the ever crashing software but once you get going it will work
It has sub par graphics but it looks better than WOW
Slimes break all of your gear
User avatar #899979 to #899952 - adunsaveme (14 minutes ago) [-]
World of Warcraft
pros: draenei
cons: humans, paladins, human paladins
User avatar #899958 to #899952 - ivoryhammer (1 hour ago) [-]
At the moment, Guild Wars 2
PROS: Really in depth character design, you can really tailor your character's looks, except their hair, and they look kinda "Asianey". Huge scale PvP. Doesn't have a traditional questing system, you go to an area, and automatically get a pop up to help someone, usually they need something killed. Pretty good crafting system. All resource nodes are player instanced, so you don't need to compete with other players for them. Random events happen in zones, usually involving killing a "champion" monster, provides good EXP, loot, and karma(currency used to buy various things). Loot scales, so if you're a level 20 and you go to a level 5 area, you get scaled down to 5, and if you kill a monster that drops something, the gear will be for level 20. Voice acting is pretty good, you'll recognize Troy Baker and Laura Bailey. Not sub based, just 1 payment of $60, but it does have micro transactions with Gems, but Gems can be bought with in game currency as well as real life money.

CONS: Story is a little bland, PvE isn't that great, hair styles aren't that amazing, all the characters look really Asianey, it's hard to describe, but you'll notice. You start with 4 character slots, and there's 8 classes(you can buy more slots with gems).
User avatar #899967 to #899958 - Sperit ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
so it has micro trans and you have to buy it?
User avatar #899965 to #899958 - ivoryhammer (1 hour ago) [-]
Oh, also forgot some of the voice actors, PRO: Nolan North, Steve Blum, Jennifer Hale, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'brien.
CON: Tara Strong
User avatar #899971 to #899965 - zomaru ONLINE (51 minutes ago) [-]
How in the hell is Tara Strong a Con? This is Rikku we're talking about.
User avatar #899982 to #899971 - ivoryhammer (6 minutes ago) [-]
Because every time I hear her voice I get a splitting headache, she's obnoxious.
#899973 to #899971 - hirollin (45 minutes ago) [-]
This is Harley we are talking about.
User avatar #899964 to #899958 - hirollin (1 hour ago) [-]
The crafting system is bad
and the PvE is even worse.
#899956 to #899952 - hirollin (1 hour ago) [-]
Tera:
Pros, you can use a gamepad and be a lolli.
Cons, crafting system is useless till upper levels.
DCUO:
You can use a gamepad, fly, and use super powers.
Cons, they have 3 separate ways to play, 2 of which require money.
Tera:
Pros, you can use a gamepad and be a lolli.
Cons, crafting system is useless till upper levels.
DCUO:
You can use a gamepad, fly, and use super powers.
Cons, they have 3 separate ways to play, 2 of which require money.
User avatar #899981 to #899956 - adunsaveme (13 minutes ago) [-]
more like
tera
cons: you can be a loli, and everyone is a fucking loli
italics error because yolo
#899980 to #899956 - adunsaveme has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #899962 to #899956 - Sperit ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
have you tried starwars the old republic

it was really good for me and it was fast
but not much character design and you don't know what is going on with the stats
User avatar #899966 to #899962 - hirollin (1 hour ago) [-]
I never got into it. A little late now. My friend swears by it but I was more into Star Trek than Star Wars. I've heard good and bad things, but that game out awhile ago so I don't think I'll try to get into it.

Wonder if I should have mentioned Star Trek online. Meh, not really an mmo.
User avatar #899969 to #899966 - Sperit ONLINE (57 minutes ago) [-]
it was ok
User avatar #899954 to #899952 - zomaru ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I rarely ever play MMOs, but my favorite might be Path of Exile.
Pro: Quick to leveling and a massive skill tree, and point has noticeable difference.
Con: They updated and turned my Blood Magic megaTank into a kinda tankish but one element hit and I'm dead.
User avatar #899959 to #899954 - hirollin (1 hour ago) [-]
you gotta do heavy research before you play. if you go into a skill tree and level it willy nilly you are fucked.
User avatar #899961 to #899959 - zomaru ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I built it up perfectly, but then they did a bunch of tweaking and my build didn't work any more. So basically 40 levels of useless. If they reset the skill tree again I might have a second chance, but right now the orbs of regret would cost my entire bank just to respec.
User avatar #899955 to #899954 - Sperit ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I have been wanting to try DC for a while is that good?
User avatar #899957 to #899955 - zomaru ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
DC?
User avatar #899960 to #899957 - Sperit ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Superman the MMO
User avatar #899963 to #899960 - zomaru ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
DC online, Never played it.
User avatar #899968 to #899963 - Sperit ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
i have been wanting to try it
i think i might to see if it is good
User avatar #899945 - kancen (1 hour ago) [-]
Hey guys i have a question. what would Link look like if he was a ninja?
User avatar #899948 to #899945 - hirollin (1 hour ago) [-]
if he was a ninja no one would ever see him.
User avatar #899949 to #899948 - kancen (1 hour ago) [-]
good point. but still i wonder what he would look like if he was dressed like a ninja. i can already picture the master sword
User avatar #899941 - Deathborne (1 hour ago) [-]
i kinda need help on dark souls. A) need to kill the 4 kings. and B) need to help someone with a boss so i can join the sunlight warriors. im lvl 113 on a ps3. please help.
User avatar #899943 to #899941 - soupkittenagain (1 hour ago) [-]
Put on Havel's armor for that high defense and magic defense. Then grab your best shield in defense, magic defense, and stability. Then grab your hardest hitting weapon. You should be fine against the four kings now.
User avatar #899944 to #899943 - Deathborne (1 hour ago) [-]
ng+ btw
User avatar #899947 to #899944 - soupkittenagain (1 hour ago) [-]
I've done the same thing for all of my playthroughs on those guys. It's always worked for me.
#899934 - anonymous (2 hours ago) [-]
tokyo jungle because fucking up animals is fun
#899929 - yutdollacwwwthree has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #899931 to #899929 - yutdollacwwwthree (2 hours ago) [-]
nvm figured it out
User avatar #899923 - cycloneclone (2 hours ago) [-]
ITT: post your physical media collections
mine:
imgur.com/a/EAQbE

#899937 to #899923 - tentaquil (2 hours ago) [-]
I forgot where I stored mine
User avatar #899938 to #899937 - fitemeirlbro ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
look in ur butt
User avatar #899926 to #899923 - yutdollacwwwthree (2 hours ago) [-]
I can't post actual pictures, but I had about 85 xbox games (at my dads apartment), 70 360 games (got rid of every single one of them), about 15 snes games, and maybe 5 or 6 physical PC games. not to mention my 170 or so digital games

i luv me games
User avatar #899975 to #899926 - fizzor ONLINE (34 minutes ago) [-]
Holy shit first I read that "70 360" as one number and thought "that is some hardcore dedication, must've good money from selling those"
User avatar #899928 to #899926 - adunsaveme (2 hours ago) [-]
if you loved them you wouldn't have gotten rid of them </3
User avatar #899930 to #899928 - yutdollacwwwthree (2 hours ago) [-]
I loved my time on xbl, but I feel that I sort of... graduated to PC gaming.

here I've actually developed an appreciation for indie games and B games, something that was impossible with XBLA games.
#899899 - murrlogic ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
The Peggle 2 store, which has been listed in the game's main menu since launch but been inaccessible, is now live and brings it with it a brand new Peggle master for players to purchase.

Windy the Fairy is the game's sixth master and features the Fairy Flock power. With it, anytime a green peg is activated, four random blue pegs will turn into purple ones worth many more points.

Windy is the main addition in the newly released Windy's Master Pack DLC. In addition to her, the DLC includes 10 new levels, 10 new trials, 30 objectives, three costumes, and three achievements for $1.99. This is the first premium DLC to be released for Peggle 2 since its launch on the Xbox One in December.

Also new to the game today is a colorblind mode that can be toggled on in the Options menu. Like the update adding Duel mode last month, colorblind support comes as part of a free update that is now available.
User avatar #899946 to #899899 - cedrock (1 hour ago) [-]
DLC for a kid's game...plsno
User avatar #899976 to #899946 - adunsaveme (29 minutes ago) [-]
peggle is right up there with 3d pinball

if you don't think it's the tightest shit then you can fum fiddly fuck yourself
#899950 to #899946 - anonymous (1 hour ago) [-]
>peggle
>kid's game
User avatar #899893 - cooljason (3 hours ago) [-]
I have yet to play "the last of us" and I was wondering since I own both a ps3 and a ps4 I was wondering if I should just get it for the ps3 for 40$ or just wait and pick up the definitive edition on the ps4(for 60$ or wait for the price drop either way)
User avatar #899953 to #899893 - ivoryhammer (1 hour ago) [-]
It's not that good
User avatar #899907 to #899893 - danield ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
I really enjoyed it, if you like uncharted you should like this game also.
User avatar #899905 to #899893 - cycloneclone (3 hours ago) [-]
Don't listen to SirFaggot,The Last of Us is a masterpiece. Get it for whatever system you feel like.
User avatar #899910 to #899905 - SirSheepy (3 hours ago) [-]
cycloneclone?
More like
SirFaggotClone
User avatar #899894 to #899893 - SirSheepy (3 hours ago) [-]
Or you could save your money and buy something good.

Seriously just get it for PS3. Unless graphics are rrrrrreeeaalllly that important to you.
User avatar #899896 to #899894 - cooljason (3 hours ago) [-]
I really couldn't care for the graphics tbh. I am also growing bored of the games I have I got almost everything I really wanted that's out atm. I mean is "the last of us" really as great a game as everyone says? I really dislike just listening to the hype and buying a game.
User avatar #899897 to #899896 - SirSheepy (3 hours ago) [-]
Didn't like it all too much. Story was meh at best and I mostly don't like TPS's. But I've heard other people speak very highly of it so idk.
User avatar #899898 to #899897 - cooljason (3 hours ago) [-]
Should I just wait for it to hit the 20$ "greatest hits" or a worthwhile sale then?
User avatar #899901 to #899898 - SirSheepy (3 hours ago) [-]
idk I think you might as well just wait. If anything you save some money and if not you aren't buying it for any more than you would have. I guess it depends on how much you want it.
User avatar #899904 to #899901 - cooljason (3 hours ago) [-]
I've been very meh on buying it. It doesn't pop out to me at all so I guess ill just wait on it and get it for cheap so if I don't like it I'm not out much. Thanks
User avatar #899892 - drbrainbleach (3 hours ago) [-]
has anyone heard anything about a 3rd darkness game?
User avatar #899891 - ishallsmiteyou (3 hours ago) [-]
Fell 3 feet in dayZ, broke both my legs. Crawled to a nearby military prison, got morphine, healed myself, went down the stairs too fast, broke my leg again. Grabbed the other morphine shot in the building, walked outside only to be shot by a disgruntled sniper in a deer stand. Respawn behind sniper, beat him to death, take his gear and die from falling out of the deer stand.

You guys are right, the winning move is to not play the game.
User avatar #899913 to #899891 - adunsaveme (3 hours ago) [-]
broke my legs from a four foot drop, also broke my battery, my torch, and all my clothing.
did a weird flopping/jumping thing for about twenty minutes (because you could stand and take a step or two forwards before throwing yourself back onto the ground)
finally got to a small town and found a zombie, waited a few minutes for him to beat me to death, gg dayz
#899890 - qwertywtf (3 hours ago) [-]
I'd like to play with someone on a campaign for DnD or Pathfinder on Roll20. I have never played any DnD or Pathfinder or anything like that, and don't know too much. If you'd be willing to deal with my noobiness, I'd really appreciate it
#899885 - murrlogic ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Players looking to get a slightly more robust version of upcoming BioWare RPG Dragon Age: Inquisition have at least one option open to them, as Electronic Arts today announced the PC digital deluxe version.

For a $10 premium--this version is priced at $69.99 on Origin--players get a variety of digital goodies. Those include a digital soundtrack and unspecific "digital content" still to be announced, as well as the Flames of the Inquisition DLC pack (consisting of new weapons, armor, and a mount) that will be offered to those who preorder the standard version of the game.

Also included are three items to help set you apart in the world of Inquisition: a throne made from a dragon skull called the Skyhold Throne, a horned mount called Red Hart Halla, and a Bog Unicorn mount, which is hopefully more intimidating than it sounds.

A proper physical collector's edition of Inquisition has yet to be announced, though BioWare continues to indicate one is coming. The official Dragon Age Twitter account sent out a tweet today saying an announcement regarding the collector's edition will be made in the "next few weeks." It also told fans eager to preorder the game today to hold off a bit longer if they were interested in the collector's edition.

One day after the game's box art was revealed, we learned today that Inquisition will arrive on all platforms --Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC--on October 7. While the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions won't look as good as the others, BioWare says the gameplay itself hasn't been compromised in order to work on those systems.
#899881 - volero (4 hours ago) [-]
Tales of Hearts R is coming to the west...for the Vita.
User avatar #899942 to #899881 - luckyshotdk ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
.... Only vita?
User avatar #899921 to #899881 - hirollin (2 hours ago) [-]
I assume that is the next game in the tales series?
#899880 - lolshadowjewtwo (4 hours ago) [-]
FATAL FRAME ON WII U
GET HYPE
FATAL FRAME ON WII U
GET HYPE
User avatar #899882 to #899880 - adunsaveme (3 hours ago) [-]
naaaah
#899873 - kosmic (4 hours ago) [-]
am i the only person in tf2 that doesnt stack teams in a fucking pub? what about a fucking challenge?
#899924 to #899873 - anonymous (2 hours ago) [-]
prophunt masterrace
User avatar #899915 to #899873 - avatarsarefornoobs (3 hours ago) [-]
i dont do it either. i always hit random, and if the teams are really really unbalanced, ill usually switch to the losing team and play heavy and try to defend or something.
#899871 - murrlogic ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
The sequel to Final Fantasy music game Theatrhythm, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, is coming to the 3DS in North America later this year, Square Enix has announced.

Much like its predecessor, Curtain Call has players tapping along to songs made famous by Final Fantasy games from throughout the series. 221 songs in all are included, including tracks from Final Fantasy Tactics and animated film Advent Children right up to the most recent games in the franchise, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.

More than 60 playable characters, also from a variety of past Final Fantasy games, are featured as well. These include the likes of Final Fantasy VII's Barret, Crisis Core's Zack, and Final Fantasy X-2's Yuna, as well as lesser-known characters such as spin-off Final Fantasy Mystic Quest's Benjamin.

Curtain Call offers a competitive head-to-head mode for battling other players in addition to a Quest Medley mode that allow players to choose their path through "unique" quests of varying lengths. As they make their way through the game, players will collect cards that can in turn be used to boost characters' stats.

Square Enix didn't provide a specific release date for Curtain Call, only saying it will be available "later this year" for $39.99.
User avatar #899878 to #899871 - squalllionhart (4 hours ago) [-]
i still need to get the 1st one
#899867 - Metallicock (4 hours ago) [-]
Anyone else stoked as fuck for the new DooM game?
User avatar #899927 to #899867 - cards (2 hours ago) [-]
Hell yeah.
#899836 - anonymous (4 hours ago) [-]
Terraria or minecraft?
which one and why
User avatar #899919 to #899836 - hirollin (2 hours ago) [-]
teraria cas boss battles and not shit music.
User avatar #899917 to #899836 - adunsaveme (3 hours ago) [-]
minecraft

because 3d sandbox building > 2d sandbox building
User avatar #899906 to #899836 - Rei ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Minecraft cause 2D side scrollers a shit and it's the 21st Century.
User avatar #899916 to #899906 - avatarsarefornoobs (3 hours ago) [-]
thaaaank yoooooou
User avatar #899883 to #899836 - ferrettamer (3 hours ago) [-]
Terraria cause I'm shit at building
User avatar #899863 to #899836 - youngneil (4 hours ago) [-]
I liked Terraria more. I don't think I've ever just gotten bored of Terraria, but I can only play so much Minecraft before I just stop having fun with it.
User avatar #899854 to #899836 - avatarsarefornoobs (4 hours ago) [-]
i like minecraft better for the mods like tekkit and stuff
im surprised that everyone likes terraria more, i wasnt too impressed with it.
User avatar #899851 to #899836 - SirSheepy (4 hours ago) [-]
Terraria, because it's funner than a bag full of puppies.
User avatar #899843 to #899836 - Gonnafly ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
Terraria because it doesn't need to be modded to shit in order to be fun. There's actually shit to do rather than just "git dimons and build shit"
User avatar #899839 to #899836 - volero (4 hours ago) [-]
Terraria because it's more fun.
User avatar #899837 to #899836 - logickid (4 hours ago) [-]
Pirate both
User avatar #899847 to #899837 - danield ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
wow r00d boi
#899845 to #899837 - anonymous (4 hours ago) [-]
oh i have
i'm just curious about what people think is better