x
Click to expand
#1221723 - alexanderburns ONLINE (5 minutes ago) [-]
>Smash 4 glory
>Mario immediately uptilt spams my fox to 60% and there's nothing I can do about it
>I get him from 0 to 89% without getting hit
>que out of nowhere lag
>slow mo, delay inputs
>game decides I should kill myself
>up special goes left into death rather than up to ledge
>laggy fight continues as you would expect: no one hitting anyone enough to do anything
>game freezes
>this has never happened to my Sm4sh before
>wait 3 minutes to make sure I don't get quit penalized
>turn off Wii U
>reboot, start up smash
>30 minute ban
User avatar #1221711 - zibbiezone ONLINE (27 minutes ago) [-]
Have any of you guys tried Tera? I've been looking for a good f2p MMORPG to play with friends and it seems to be the best I've found. I tried Path of Exile and didn't much care for it, and my friends have tried Neverwinter, same thing. We all played FF XIV and really enjoyed it, but didn't want to buy the game then pay for subscriptions.
#1221721 to #1221711 - Ken M (12 minutes ago) [-]
LFM (Raid name) ELIN ONLY
Yeah, no.
User avatar #1221716 to #1221711 - honzo ONLINE (19 minutes ago) [-]
tera's pretty fun. it's not horribly unique but it's really pretty and the mechanics are decent enough. also if i remember correctly you don't have to pay for anything other than cosmetics, though you'll have to look into that if you want a 100% certain answer.

also, now that you've brought it up, i think i'll try to get back into it. only reason i stopped was because my last computer was too shit to run it. which reminds me: make sure you have like 100gb freed up for it
User avatar #1221717 to #1221716 - zibbiezone ONLINE (16 minutes ago) [-]
100gb? Wat

I downloaded the launcher, and it said it would only be 35gb?
User avatar #1221719 to #1221717 - honzo ONLINE (15 minutes ago) [-]
surely you didn't think there would be no updates to install?
User avatar #1221720 to #1221719 - zibbiezone ONLINE (14 minutes ago) [-]
I had hoped they were included in the install.. Too used to that Steam privilege I guess.
User avatar #1221708 - mondominiman ONLINE (38 minutes ago) [-]
I just fucked up. I was messing around with partitions and I had some unallocated space taking up room on my games HDD. Basically my hard drive that contained ALL my steam and Origin games as well as some other installed games. Anyways I was dicking around finding out what does what when I accidentally formatted the ENTIRE fucking thing. So now I have to re-download every single game again. Luckily I had my saves on a different hard drive so I'm not that upset.
User avatar #1221706 - ishallsmiteyou (45 minutes ago) [-]
I want MoW:AS 2 so damn much. I can't get any cash together, but how does it play? If I do wind up getting the extra cash I don't want to blow it on a game that's total shit.
User avatar #1221694 - shamrockd (1 hour ago) [-]
I was thinking of trying a Glass Cannon build in Dark Souls. I know some of the basics; use red tearstone ring and power within, low vitality, little to no armor... Do you guys have any recommendations as far as weapons go? Should I try to use a heavy weapon with a huge damage output that will potentially slow me down? Or use a lighter weapon that can hit fast and will allow me to dodge enemy attacks? This would mostly be for PvP but it'd be great if it would work for PvE as well.
User avatar #1221709 to #1221694 - honzo ONLINE (37 minutes ago) [-]
great club, or something similar. remember to also use crystal magic weapon
#1221689 - Ken M (1 hour ago) [-]
brodunsaveme
#1221686 - notred ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
So apparently it was comicon or something in town somewhere when I went into a club yesterday. Explains why there was video game music from popular games. Made em look up some decent songs that I forgot about.

ITT: Video game music.

Borderlands 2 Theme song "No place for a hero" LYRICS
Grand Theft Auto 4 Theme Song
User avatar #1221712 to #1221686 - finblob ONLINE (27 minutes ago) [-]
Clown.wmv- 1 hour version does anyone fucking click these
User avatar #1221713 to #1221712 - notred ONLINE (25 minutes ago) [-]
I do.
User avatar #1221714 to #1221713 - finblob ONLINE (25 minutes ago) [-]
did you now
User avatar #1221715 to #1221714 - notred ONLINE (22 minutes ago) [-]
is that strange
#1221681 - chargrilledawesome (1 hour ago) [-]
So who else is just gonna play modded Battlefront 2 instead of the mutant offspring that EA is putting out?
User avatar #1221688 to #1221681 - honzo ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
battlefront 2 hasn't aged well at all, and the player base died off months, if not years ago
User avatar #1221683 to #1221681 - awesomanium (1 hour ago) [-]
I, for one, will be playing neither
#1221664 - tylosaurus ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Fuck.
Someone in GTA online just came over to me, ran around me and dropped tons of cash on me.
How do I get rid of the cash so rockstar won't ban me if they do?
User avatar #1221676 to #1221664 - awesomanium (1 hour ago) [-]
Maybe just submit a ticket
Even if they don't reply in time, it'll probably help you get unbanned if you appeal
User avatar #1221674 to #1221664 - focalanemo ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
They won't ban you if someone else gave you the money.
My friend got a few million dollars. He used it all but after some time all his money was wiped but his possessions like cars and houses weren't wiped.
User avatar #1221675 to #1221674 - tylosaurus ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Ah, nice.
#1221666 to #1221664 - spaceking ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Spend it.
Spend it.
User avatar #1221668 to #1221666 - tylosaurus ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I guess, but it might make me unable to appeal for the ban if I spend it.. maybe.
User avatar #1221677 to #1221668 - gruntmastr (1 hour ago) [-]
You could spend it on that armoured fag-mobile and then sell it, you'd lose half the money you put on it, then just repeat it
User avatar #1221647 - pwnagraphy (2 hours ago) [-]
Just realized they took away my Musket in GTA Online and they stopped selling them at Ammu Nation

NOW how am I supposed to chase people through the woods dressed as an Englishman?
User avatar #1221650 to #1221647 - eezo (2 hours ago) [-]
They also stopped selling the fireworks
User avatar #1221652 to #1221650 - pwnagraphy (2 hours ago) [-]
Yeah but that was in August. I was using the Musket in December and now it's just gone from my inventory
User avatar #1221661 to #1221652 - eezo (2 hours ago) [-]
Maybe you dropped it?

I think I still have mine

It was for the 4th of July stuff
#1221645 - lolgonewrong (2 hours ago) [-]
"wow battlefront 3 is nothing like battlefront 2"

Its almost like its are being developed by a different company

This is dice were talking about by the way
they will make 1 good game then fucking blow it with the next one

You could have 600 planets in the newest battlefront but it wouldn't matter if they all suck dick.
bloodborne had a low amount of weapons but people still loved the game
guess quality over quantity doesn't exist anymore kappa

battlefield 4 has a ton of weapons but everyone used the same shit

#1221673 to #1221645 - chargrilledawesome (1 hour ago) [-]
No campaign.
No galactic conquest.
Only 40 player cap online.
No Clones or Droids, original trilogy only.
Smaller Maps.
No space battles.
AT-AT isn't fully controllable.
Only 4 playable planets at launch.
Only half as many units as BF2.
No campaign.
No galactic conquest.
Only 40 player cap online.
No Clones or Droids, original trilogy only.
Smaller Maps.
No space battles.
AT-AT isn't fully controllable.
Only 4 playable planets at launch.
Only half as many units as BF2.
User avatar #1221693 to #1221673 - honzo ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
4 playable planets doesn't mean 4 playable maps- they confirmed that there will be much more than just 4.
40 player cap isn't a massive different from 64- i don't know why people are upset about that.
#1221684 to #1221679 - chargrilledawesome (1 hour ago) [-]
5 planned DLC packs, 1 of them is confirmed free. Other 4 most likely paid and undoubtedly more paid DLC after that.
EA rubbing their money-grubbing hands together at all the hype over the new Battlefront.
They basically have the Battlefront fanbase by the balls.
Either buy our game and all the DLC to get a semi-good Star Wars experience or carry on playing a decade old game.
User avatar #1221685 to #1221684 - lolgonewrong (1 hour ago) [-]
People still bought the battlefield dlcs
as long as they add unique enough weapons maps etc to the packs and don't go past 15 $ who gives a shit
User avatar #1221662 to #1221645 - ghostninja ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
>It's alright to comeplety make a game based on another and make it nothing like it as long as it's a different dev

I could care less about maps. I'm still pissed about load outs and no galactic conquest and no CIS and republic

they honestly should have called it Star wars battlefield or Battlefield star wars. That way people won't compare to battlefront straight off. But no they knew just titleing it battlefront would get a least a million more copies
User avatar #1221671 to #1221662 - awesomanium (1 hour ago) [-]
"could care less"
So you care?
#1221680 to #1221671 - focalanemo has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #1221678 to #1221671 - ghostninja ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Yes enough to metion it
User avatar #1221657 to #1221645 - volero (2 hours ago) [-]
>Too samey
People complain
>Too different
People complain.
Moral of the story: People will always complain, literally no matter what you do.
User avatar #1221656 to #1221645 - squalllionhart (2 hours ago) [-]
why even bother making a battlefront game if it's not even gonna be like battlefront?
might as well just make some starwars skin dlc for battlefield 4
User avatar #1221658 to #1221656 - lolgonewrong (2 hours ago) [-]
i'de rather have a battlefront game thats only slightly like the previous version then no battlefront game at all.
#1221654 to #1221645 - squalllionhart has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #1221646 to #1221645 - eezo (2 hours ago) [-]
>Not even acknowledging the different between utilities with multiple uses and maps that will be used over and over and over

Not the best bait but It got me to reply 6/10
#1221651 to #1221646 - lolgonewrong (2 hours ago) [-]
Battlefield 3 4 are all the same maps over and over again given enough time
but i don't see people bitching about that.
Battlefield 3 4 are all the same maps over and over again given enough time
but i don't see people bitching about that.
User avatar #1221655 to #1221651 - eezo (2 hours ago) [-]
Also, BF4 is contemporary urban

Star Wars has almost limitless creativity, even from the fucking movies
User avatar #1221653 to #1221651 - eezo (2 hours ago) [-]
You must not be looking at all
#1221638 - leeon (2 hours ago) [-]
NEED 1 MORE FOR A COMPET ON CS GO! ANYONE? WE HAVE A DOUBLE AK, AK, DMG AND A GOLD NOVA 1, DON'T CARE ABOUT RANK

PIC UNRELATED

PIC UNRELATED
#1221637 - afaik ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
I think I havent slept for 36 hours, am only running on two cups of coffee I drank an hour ago, not sure which way the gravity pulls, and I had like 60-70% accuracy in a recent Quake 3 CPMA match.

What the fuck is going on around me?
User avatar #1221639 to #1221637 - kothaex ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
loads of gay sex
#1221644 to #1221639 - afaik ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Open wide fuqboi! I'm going in!
Open wide fuqboi! I'm going in!
#1221632 - blarghagh (3 hours ago) [-]
is this where the paid mods used to go?
User avatar #1221633 to #1221632 - sannukas ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
#1221628 - avatarsarefornoobs (3 hours ago) [-]
looks like gta5 wont work on steam family sharing thanks to 3rd party drm rockstar social club bullshit

now ive got to buy it. and now, more then ever, i really dont want to, just on principle

#1221603 - volero (4 hours ago) [-]
ITT: Most annoying communities
Smash Bros. Melee
ITT: Most annoying communities
Smash Bros. Melee
User avatar #1221718 to #1221603 - honzo ONLINE (15 minutes ago) [-]
funnyjunk
five nights at freddys
every moba ever
path of exile

warframe has one of the best communities i've ever seen, especially in a free game
User avatar #1221670 to #1221603 - sannukas ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
#1221622 to #1221603 - adzoh (3 hours ago) [-]
Humans
User avatar #1221620 to #1221603 - huntergriff ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Sonic.

DayZ.

CoD.

the halo community's kind of annoying they freak out over everything... then claim the game's dead.
User avatar #1221615 to #1221603 - beroty (3 hours ago) [-]
any MOBA game
any community with Russians and BR's
User avatar #1221609 to #1221603 - thisisuser (4 hours ago) [-]
dark souls
User avatar #1221604 to #1221603 - kothaex ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
funnyjunk
#1221597 - viftech (4 hours ago) [-]
hi, VG board I am looking for advice on whether or not I should buy  dragon age inquisition, so please tell me if it's worth it since I am hearing mixed reviews about it.

Webm for haters
hi, VG board I am looking for advice on whether or not I should buy dragon age inquisition, so please tell me if it's worth it since I am hearing mixed reviews about it.

Webm for haters
User avatar #1221698 to #1221597 - aamann ONLINE (59 minutes ago) [-]
I picked it up at half off a few weeks ago and it's pretty great. If you're on the fence, just wait for another sale.
User avatar #1221702 to #1221698 - viftech (55 minutes ago) [-]
I just bought it, it's downloading on origin. Price is never a big problem for me since I make a lot from my job and doesn't spend money on much besides games
User avatar #1221697 to #1221597 - viftech (1 hour ago) [-]
here I am looking over what everybody has writen and the reviews are still mixed, so I took a risk and bought it, since the people who love it , love it and those who says it's bad have at least tried it. so I have it now even though it costs 93 dollars here in norway, which is around normal for AAA games, but most of the time it's get reduced when it gets a little older to around 80 and 70 dollars
User avatar #1221665 to #1221597 - Zeigh (1 hour ago) [-]
I want inquisition, I really do but I refuse using origin.
User avatar #1221643 to #1221597 - blarghagh (2 hours ago) [-]
i gave it 5 hours, story's alright the combat is so fucking boring
User avatar #1221640 to #1221597 - pwnagraphy (2 hours ago) [-]
I've given all 3 a shot and never liked any of them, not to mention Inquisition constantly fucking breaks on me. Gonna say no on this one
User avatar #1221611 to #1221597 - avatarsarefornoobs (4 hours ago) [-]
its very good, i highly recommend it
however
i also insist you play the other 2 first, you'll appreciate it a lot more like i did
listen to kothaex
User avatar #1221612 to #1221611 - kothaex ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
lol btw i still haven't finished origins or played the others
User avatar #1221614 to #1221612 - avatarsarefornoobs (3 hours ago) [-]
regardless, you are right
the games are connected, and you'll understand and enjoy inquisition much much more if you played the previous games. even if you didnt beat them entirely
#1221618 to #1221614 - wacawaca (3 hours ago) [-]
but dragon age 2 was so shitty it will test your dedication
User avatar #1221619 to #1221618 - avatarsarefornoobs (3 hours ago) [-]
its worse then the others, but i still thought it was decent. its too bad people hate it so much just because it followed such a fantastic game. and still others hate it on principle because, idk, probably because /v/ and others like it poisons people's minds into hating video games in general.
User avatar #1221636 to #1221619 - squalllionhart (2 hours ago) [-]
i liked 2's combat a hell of a lot more then origins
but i think origin had better characters and story
if we could somehow mix the two i think that'd be great
#1221621 to #1221619 - wacawaca (3 hours ago) [-]
no, I hated it before I knew what 4chan was. The dungeons were all the same, the storyline was shorter, I had less options to start with, I couldn't customize the appearance of my followers, etc...
User avatar #1221624 to #1221621 - avatarsarefornoobs (3 hours ago) [-]
but see, there ya go. i just said this: you dont like it because it wasnt as good as origins. im not accusing you personally of being a victim of /v/, just noting that many people are. i totally agree: its WAY worse then origins. but then again, origins was super good. even though its not as good as origins, i wasnt so disappointed that i hated it, i still recognize it for being a decent game, when not compared to origins.
#1221635 to #1221624 - wacawaca (3 hours ago) [-]
Even as a standalone game the lack of original maps is bad, the game felt like they were targeting the wrong market
User avatar #1221704 to #1221635 - avatarsarefornoobs (51 minutes ago) [-]
i agree with that too, the recycled maps were possibly the worst part about the game
but it had some good parts too. like squall says, the combat was fun, it was more fluid then the first game. characters were good. story was alright. overall i thought it was still worth playing despite its drawbacks
User avatar #1221602 to #1221597 - kothaex ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
did you play dragon age origins and 2
if the answer was anything but 'thoroughly', then do not buy it
User avatar #1221599 to #1221597 - finblob ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
Comment Picture
#1221586 - finblob ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
mems
mems
#1221583 - altairtheassassin (7 hours ago) [-]
Batgirl in Arkham Knight

Only available from the Season Pass Because WB needs more funding for Joker's tattoos apparantely
User avatar #1221691 to #1221583 - alexanderburns ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
WILL HAPPILY PAY FOR
User avatar #1221672 to #1221583 - confusedasian (1 hour ago) [-]
Isn't season pass dlc? You just get the all instead of picking the ones out. So it'll be available for dlc later on. I just want to play as Harley.
User avatar #1221648 to #1221583 - eezo (2 hours ago) [-]
Red Hood also looks like shit
#1221592 to #1221583 - Ken M (6 hours ago) [-]
Because the season pass is for dlc, and that's dlc