x
Click to expand
User avatar #1232241 - ScottP (21 minutes ago) [-]
Is Shadow of Mordor + all current DLC worth $20? Never really been much of a LoTR fan, so how would it be for someone who is practically a noob to the whole lore? (I mean, I saw the first three movies and the Hobbit movies, but I was kinda lost of most of the character names)
User avatar #1232244 to #1232241 - yeorgh ONLINE (8 minutes ago) [-]
I don't like LoTR but the game is pretty good.
User avatar #1232243 to #1232241 - volero (12 minutes ago) [-]
I know fuck all about LotR and I found it enjoyable. The gameplay is a copy and paste from the Batman Arkham games and it's really fun.
#1232228 - maddboiy (1 hour ago) [-]
God damn Witcher 3 is fun.
>Ended up finding a lighthouse with a Wyvern circling it.
>Thought why the fuck not and found a way inside.
>Found a crafting diagram for a badass sword which i can't use until level 7.
>I'm level 4.
>As i leave the lighthouse and lower the drawbridge to escape the Wyvern is sat in the road waiting for me.
>It's level 14.
Spent 1o minutes fighting that bastard and didn't die once. Damn it felt so good killing that sonofabitch
#1232233 to #1232228 - anonymous (1 hour ago) [-]
fucking console fag
User avatar #1232229 to #1232228 - blarghagh (1 hour ago) [-]
what difficulty?
User avatar #1232230 to #1232229 - maddboiy (1 hour ago) [-]
Easiest because im a scrub and want the story and all that. Still though each of its attacks takes off half health which was fucking annoying
User avatar #1232231 to #1232230 - blarghagh (1 hour ago) [-]
yeah, i'm playing on the second hardest and it's actually not that bad
User avatar #1232232 to #1232231 - maddboiy (1 hour ago) [-]
i've only died a few times from enemies, namely when i got gang rushed by 7 level 10 deserters and got overwhelmed. Most of my other deaths have been from falling off shit i misjudged the height of
#1232226 - anonymous (1 hour ago) [-]
User avatar #1232219 - darealsnooki ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
phanact, have you decided whether or not to revive your MC server?
User avatar #1232237 to #1232219 - phanact (33 minutes ago) [-]
Yea we're doing it
User avatar #1232238 to #1232237 - darealsnooki ONLINE (25 minutes ago) [-]
When will it come back?
#1232212 - logickid ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
User avatar #1232210 - sonnyboii (2 hours ago) [-]

what the fuck
I thought they were gonna make zombie games
User avatar #1232236 to #1232210 - logickid ONLINE (35 minutes ago) [-]
why do the humans look so ugly and like the Sims
also ew pokemon-like games and RPGs
User avatar #1232225 to #1232210 - herecomesjohnny (1 hour ago) [-]
state of decay was good but who really wants another zombieshit?
User avatar #1232224 to #1232210 - sannukas ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
The UI is so big. Clearly a mobile port.
User avatar #1232200 - Detlik ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
I have finished Nier weeks ago...and the ending still has me depressed
#1232197 - pwnagraphy (2 hours ago) [-]
>Helmet engrams
>Third Man, Third Man, and Fucking Ahamkara skull
>Already running best possible Third Man and Warlock has Obsidian Mind
>MFW
>Friend who exclusively plays Hunter buys 5 engrams
>2 Rams, Eternal Warrior, Saint-14, and Celestial Nighthawk
>Sends me Snapchat videos of him dismantling them all
>5 more videos on my feed this morning
>He burned the shards with the caption "NO TRACE"
This is true Hell
#1232193 - anonymous (3 hours ago) [-]
how do i change language on a boxed version of mafia 2?
User avatar #1232208 to #1232193 - reaperoxide ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
There is probably a setting somewhere. I've never played the game though so who knows.
#1232156 - anonymous (3 hours ago) [-]
User avatar #1232151 - cheezincake (4 hours ago) [-]
Dota 2, Smite, or League of Legends and WHY?

GO.
User avatar #1232227 to #1232151 - makotoitou (1 hour ago) [-]
League so you can fuck around
User avatar #1232214 to #1232151 - avatarsarefornoobs (2 hours ago) [-]
league of legends > all, for one reason only: surrender button
otherwise id probably say dota
User avatar #1232215 to #1232214 - bendeman ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
smite has surrender, and dota has unanimous surrender.
User avatar #1232217 to #1232215 - avatarsarefornoobs (2 hours ago) [-]
never played smite
and i totally dont remember dota having a surrender. that must be new

either way, i take back everything. league sucks.
User avatar #1232218 to #1232217 - bendeman ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
i say unanimous surrender cause it only happens when everyone on the team disconnects. They do have a more traditional surrender in competitive games though.
User avatar #1232220 to #1232218 - avatarsarefornoobs (2 hours ago) [-]
oh...
alright, so revising opinion again, smite and league > dota2
User avatar #1232211 to #1232151 - sonnyboii (2 hours ago) [-]
Smite

It goes away from top-down which i dont like from D2 and LoL.
Its more fun, it feels better when getting kills

Characters you play are GODS
User avatar #1232195 to #1232151 - Tyranitar (3 hours ago) [-]
Never bothered looking into Dota 2 cause I think Valve were a bunch of scumbags when it came to dealing with Blizzard on that topic. Smite looks kinda complicated but interesting and different. League is fun sometimes, but it gets really fucking annoying that a well-rounded team can be slaughtered by a retarded team because one or two of them is capable of carrying them.

I like Heroes of the Storm most right now, but it's solo experience is probably the worst. Unless the others, where one player can make up for 4 bad ones, in HotS, 1 bad member completely ruins any efforts made by the 4 decent ones.
User avatar #1232221 to #1232195 - bendeman ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Care to elaborate on the valve/blizzard thing? The only stuff I've heard when it comes to the two of em is Blizzard waving the lawsuit schlong in Valve's face.
User avatar #1232222 to #1232221 - Tyranitar (2 hours ago) [-]
The people making DotA 2 wanted to use Warcraft 3 assets to do so. Blizzard said no, but Valve countersued and won the right to do so anyway. The only catch was that they couldn't use the same textures and stuff, but basically DotA 2 is still 50% Warcraft 3 under everything.

They also sued and held back Heroes of the Storm's development because it was prototyped as 'Blizzard DotA", and Valve claimed copyright on the name DotA. More trouble than I figure it was worth, if they weren't also slowing down the progress of a rival MOBA.
User avatar #1232223 to #1232222 - bendeman ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Valve and Blizzard have been wagging dicks at each other for years it seems. So I think we can agree that the whole thing is pretty fucking stupid and childish.
User avatar #1232216 to #1232195 - avatarsarefornoobs (2 hours ago) [-]
if you think that the carries in league are bad, in dota 2, 1 hard carry can completely wipe out the other team with no problem under the right circumstances. league of legends is better in that sense, where even super powerful carries like katarina can eventually become outclassed if the game goes on for long enough
User avatar #1232204 to #1232195 - pwnagraphy (2 hours ago) [-]
Smite is actually really easy to get into, and complicated at high levels granted by the time you get to high levels you already understand everything so it's not complicated anymore . The 3rd Person view makes it a lot more intense than something like Dota or League because you can't just right click and walk away, you always have to control. The Jungle game can become fucking ridiculous if 2 good players are up against each other

If you're on PC then try it since it's free and a simple download unlike League what the fuck riot , if you have an X1 you can get every character forever plus some free skins/gems for $30 one time, or wait until it goes free next month. Either way I recommend it
User avatar #1232198 to #1232195 - cheezincake (2 hours ago) [-]
Yeah I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about HotS. I definitely want to give it a go eventually just to check it out though.
User avatar #1232191 to #1232151 - pwnagraphy (3 hours ago) [-]
Smite because it's on Xbox now and my PC is shit. Also fuck yeah Mythology and Gods

Dota is the runner up because I used to play the shit out of it before they updated it and my computer couldn't handle it. Bloodseeker Jungle was love. Tusk was Life

Tried League for a month, never again. Fuck that
User avatar #1232190 to #1232151 - volero (3 hours ago) [-]
To be fair, they're all shit.
User avatar #1232174 to #1232151 - Timmietim (3 hours ago) [-]
Play more dota now than league, but it mostly depends on what friends feel like playing.
Smite isn't that much fun imo though
User avatar #1232176 to #1232174 - cheezincake (3 hours ago) [-]
Yeah I get ya there. If friends switch I pretty much do too. And atm every friend and their fkin mother is all about the Smite hype lmao. I just couldn't make the full switch from LoL to Dota, felt so awkward.
User avatar #1232188 to #1232176 - reaperoxide ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Smite is life. Literally, I've played almost everyday since november 2012. I'm not into the whole boasting thing but I would say I'm one of the best ADCs in Australia.
User avatar #1232189 to #1232188 - cheezincake (3 hours ago) [-]
Who do you play? I swear to fk there are way to many apollos in this world lmao.
User avatar #1232192 to #1232189 - reaperoxide ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
I play everything, but main adc on my team, Team Kamikaze. My favourite gods include stuff like Agni, Ne Zha and Anhur.
User avatar #1232194 to #1232192 - cheezincake (3 hours ago) [-]
Oh nice. Haha I just got into Ne Zha this past week, he is such a bawss.
User avatar #1232196 to #1232194 - reaperoxide ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Ne Zha is pretty cool, probably one of the most skill intensive gods.
User avatar #1232202 to #1232196 - cheezincake (2 hours ago) [-]
Yeah I've noticed lol. Use the wrong move or miss the sash throw and it can seriously fk up some crucial moments.
User avatar #1232207 to #1232202 - reaperoxide ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
They actually buffed the sash at some point, it actually used to be a lot narrower.
User avatar #1232209 to #1232207 - cheezincake (2 hours ago) [-]
Lol wow. When I first started playing him I was thinking it seemed awfully wide for being a small sash. I just have random moments in the heat of things when I try to sash someone and fail miserably.
User avatar #1232182 to #1232176 - Timmietim (3 hours ago) [-]
Eh I don't find the switch to dota that hard, it's just that i'm still bad at the game even though i've played 400 games.
Good thing opponents are often even worse.

I like tossing my friends as tiny, or blinking them into the enemy fountain as wisp
User avatar #1232186 to #1232182 - cheezincake (3 hours ago) [-]
Lol Tiny was the first hero I ever played. I got some pissed as shit teammates thanks to some bad throws haha. But his mechanics were just flat out amazing. When I played I pretty much mained Gyrocopter, Drow Ranger and Crystal Maiden.
User avatar #1232201 to #1232186 - Timmietim (2 hours ago) [-]
You can hit people in tiny's stun twice if you use it, then toss them into it again. it pretty much instakills squishy heroes
User avatar #1232205 to #1232201 - cheezincake (2 hours ago) [-]
LOL omg that is so damn evil... but GENIUS.
User avatar #1232168 to #1232151 - cheezincake (3 hours ago) [-]
I started as a LoL player for a few years. Played Dota 2 for a few months and now I'm pretty much only playing Smite. This game is just flat out addicting and there are a lot less toxic douchers who just ruin games and troll. I do miss LoL sometimes tho.
User avatar #1232167 to #1232151 - beroty ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
League has Nautilus and Gangplank
Dota 2 don't
neither Smite
there you go
User avatar #1232159 to #1232151 - bendeman ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Insert heavily bias opinion here
I prefer Dota for the mods/general design, smite for the major differences(3rd person, gamemodes,etc) and league for absolutely nothing.
User avatar #1232160 to #1232159 - bendeman ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
also reaperoxide, get in here and spout your bias opinions
User avatar #1232162 to #1232160 - reaperoxide ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Where as LoL and Dota are point and click adventures, Smite has a 3rd person view which makes it a lot more enjoyable and a lot more skillful, you can see this in some of the mechanics that Smite can employ and point and click cannot. On top of that instead of boring heroes or champions or whatever, Smite has mythological gods. Smite also has a much larger variety of game modes for all your casual needs.

And probably other stuff that I can't summon off the top of my head.
User avatar #1232163 to #1232162 - bendeman ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
To be fair, with dota workshop just starting to blossom, I think the game mode argument is a little stretched out now.
User avatar #1232164 to #1232163 - reaperoxide ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
No skillshots, point and click, birds eye. Literally no competitive scene outside of The International where all the attention for that year goes.
User avatar #1232171 to #1232164 - Timmietim (3 hours ago) [-]
There's skillshots tho
User avatar #1232173 to #1232171 - reaperoxide ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Not like in Smite, where basically everything is a skillshot.
User avatar #1232179 to #1232173 - Timmietim (3 hours ago) [-]
Skillshots dont mean the game is better though.
League has a lot of skillshots but I don't prefer it over dota either
User avatar #1232184 to #1232179 - reaperoxide ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
The point is Smite is better than Dota and a lot more skill oriented.
User avatar #1232199 to #1232184 - Timmietim (2 hours ago) [-]
But it's not better
User avatar #1232206 to #1232199 - reaperoxide ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
It really is.
User avatar #1232165 to #1232164 - bendeman ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
about that https://youtube.com/devicesupport
User avatar #1232169 to #1232165 - cheezincake (3 hours ago) [-]
Omg that looks insane
User avatar #1232166 to #1232165 - reaperoxide ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
I almost vomited watching that.
User avatar #1232170 to #1232166 - bendeman ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
point is, dota has a lot of room to improve thanks to workshop tools, and saying there's only 1 major competition a year is just flat out lying.
wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Major_Tournaments
User avatar #1232180 to #1232170 - reaperoxide ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
I actively follow esports outside of Smite, and I have to tell you I'm completely unaware of anything outside of the international.
User avatar #1232183 to #1232180 - bendeman ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
The International is the only one hosted by Valve, so it does definitely get more exposure than anything else.
User avatar #1232172 to #1232170 - cheezincake (3 hours ago) [-]
Don't get me wrong Dota 2 is a great game. All of these really are in their own ways. But going for LoL to Dota was just terrible for me. The movement felt chunky for some reason, and the skills felt like they had mad delay. Main thing I love about Dota is the graphics. They are damn sexy.
User avatar #1232177 to #1232172 - bendeman ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
There is a bit of delay that's intended because of "muh warcraft 3", and skills have different cast times depending on the spell itself.
User avatar #1232181 to #1232177 - cheezincake (3 hours ago) [-]
Yeah I guess I'm just so used to LoL. Seems like most skills are pretty much instant. I just remember how weird it was having a turn radius in dota 2 lmao. Coming from LoL where you turn around instantly, then going to that it's hard to explain but it was the most awkward feel.
User avatar #1232185 to #1232181 - bendeman ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
The little shit in Dota like turn rates is exactly why I love it. In LoL, you can react as quick as your mind can process, but in Dota you also have to account for the hero you picked. Thanks to that, a smart player can exploit that weakness and kill you because of turn rate.
User avatar #1232187 to #1232185 - cheezincake (3 hours ago) [-]
Yeah I totally agree with you. It does have small mechanics like that, that if exploited properly could really help or hurt you.
#1232126 - finblob (4 hours ago) [-]
bling.
#1232127 to #1232126 - finblob (4 hours ago) [-]
when i offer you
#1232129 to #1232128 - finblob (4 hours ago) [-]
you say it's hard enough
#1232131 to #1232130 - finblob (4 hours ago) [-]

>Undead Parish
>SL10
>Ascended Pyromancy Flame +5
>One hit kill invaders at undead parish

I did it beroty
User avatar #1232137 to #1232119 - thisisuser (4 hours ago) [-]
make yourself sl 11 for maximum twink matchmaking possibilities!
#1232132 to #1232119 - beroty ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
Congratulations Desacabose
you are now Officially an Twinkie
now go kill 4 faggots and get your red eye orb to have happy fun time on Undead Parish
 while you are at it, an chaos estoc +5 is the doom of others twinkies
Congratulations Desacabose
you are now Officially an Twinkie
while you are at it, an chaos estoc +5 is the doom of others twinkies
User avatar #1232133 to #1232132 - desacabose ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
to get a red eye orb I'd have to be a Darkwraith
User avatar #1232134 to #1232133 - beroty ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
yes, and?
User avatar #1232135 to #1232134 - desacabose ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
>One hit kill invaders at undead parish
User avatar #1232140 to #1232135 - beroty ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
>use the orb
>sees host
>if he's an newbie BC out
>if he's an twinkie like you blaze him down
to be frank, i'd recommend being an Blue faggot but that coventant is dead like Gravelords
User avatar #1232144 to #1232140 - desacabose ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
I invaded a gravelord once
User avatar #1232145 to #1232144 - beroty ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
i've over 300h on my xbox and i've never been gravelorded
them i moved to the pc version of the game and i had almost 500h spread into my others accounts and also never been gravelorded
i had to use CE to get my world gravelorded to feel how it is
User avatar #1232147 to #1232145 - bendeman ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
I've been gravelording for the sole reason that no one even remember we exist.
User avatar #1232148 to #1232147 - beroty ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
i love you nigga, keep doing this
now if only we could revive the dragonfuckers covenant
User avatar #1232149 to #1232148 - bendeman ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
fuck yes
fuck the drakes, I want to get scales and have fun doing it. Is that too much to ask?
User avatar #1232150 to #1232149 - beroty ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
the thing is, nobody summons an dragonfucker anymore
mostly because dragonbros are too afraid to lose scales on duels and hosts don't want to lose scales either
yesterday i had to wait i think 30 minutes for an duel with the dragon eye at Oolacile
and i was at meta level for there 120, NG+
User avatar #1232152 to #1232150 - bendeman ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
But you don't lose scales for losing dragon duels. It's just that no one is a dragon bro.
User avatar #1232153 to #1232152 - beroty ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
are you sure?
i kinda remmember having 19 scales before losing and i was sitting with 18 scales after the duel
User avatar #1232154 to #1232153 - bendeman ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
yep. Guarantee it.
User avatar #1232155 to #1232154 - beroty ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
guess i don't know how to count them
#1232157 to #1232155 - anonymous (3 hours ago) [-]
User avatar #1232121 to #1232119 - newbtwo (4 hours ago) [-]
>not being SL1
#1232118 - EdwardNigma (4 hours ago) [-]
I have now got every weapon in Bloodborne.
Blades of Mercy is still my favourite.
Logarius Wheel and Burial Blade are tied though.
I have now got every weapon in Bloodborne.
Blades of Mercy is still my favourite.
Logarius Wheel and Burial Blade are tied though.
User avatar #1232240 to #1232118 - bloodborne (23 minutes ago) [-]
Go with the burial blade m80.
#1232115 - youngneil (5 hours ago) [-]
www.scottpilgrimthemovie.com/avatarCreator/

When I was looking for the rest of the Scott Pilgrim avatars, I found this thing and it's pretty funny and kinda counts as a video game so shut up.
Also, it told me that I'm pretty darn gay.

www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ultimate-edition/108758
Here's a game. Buy it.
#1232161 to #1232115 - starkexpanse (3 hours ago) [-]
For those who aren't in the know, this game is actually a good beat-em-up.
User avatar #1232114 - Darianvincent ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
Anyone want to play some Don't starve together or Planetside 2? None of my friends are ever awake when I am
#1232109 - anonymous (6 hours ago) [-]
Only 6 more days until Hell freezes over.
Only 6 more days until Hell freezes over.
#1232108 - anonymous (7 hours ago) [-]
Great Video Game Depression.
Great Video Game Depression.
User avatar #1232107 - Tyranitar (7 hours ago) [-]
After spending something like 10 hours downloading Marvel Heroes because my ISP is total shit, it's actually not that bad. Can't get used to the ability control system, though. But thankfully Iron Man works pretty well with 2 or 3 of them being spammed relentlessly.