Overly Attached Hex Maniac. . want me to t' Aili- Hour future? I' ll] the fattig mm .. 99% of me is terrified, but the other 1% is slowly growing.
x
Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#11 - thechosentroll (11/08/2013) [-]
99% of me is terrified, but the other 1% is slowly growing.
#12 to #11 - austinpowerz (11/08/2013) [-]
The average weight of a man is aprox 70kg

1% of 70kg is 700g,

after a quick google search I found an approximate estimate of penis weight which came out as 100g.

My conclusion: thechosentroll is well endowed
User avatar #16 to #12 - thechosentroll (11/08/2013) [-]
I won't say that I'm not.
#36 to #15 - John Cena (11/09/2013) [-]
Potassium to you too, bitch.
#9 - bigbadplaid (11/08/2013) [-]
eh, could be fun
#19 - lolmasterx (11/08/2013) [-]
As terrified as I am, I don't mind.
User avatar #43 to #19 - ghhaaaaahh (11/09/2013) [-]
yeah me too.
I think the hex girl trainers look pretty cute.
User avatar #45 to #43 - lolmasterx (11/09/2013) [-]
Word.
User avatar #53 to #46 - fukkentyranitar ONLINE (11/09/2013) [-]
My ***** .
#37 - John Cena (11/09/2013) [-]
I'm much more terrified by the fairy girls. They're too cute not to be horrifying death machines.
User avatar #41 to #37 - knightr **User deleted account** (11/09/2013) [-]
While playing pokemon xy I always found that kids weird eyes creepy...
User avatar #50 to #37 - oliveirajo (11/09/2013) [-]
Death machines? I never lost even one Pokemon against the fairy girls, I always thought they were low-tier trainers
User avatar #44 to #37 - galethvia (11/09/2013) [-]
I enjoyed the double battle that was a fairy girl with a hex maniac. Perfect pair of creepy.
#42 - hellsjester ONLINE (11/09/2013) [-]
< for some reason reminded me of this.
User avatar #49 to #42 - gcloud (11/09/2013) [-]
who is that?
i reconiser her from this www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIFn0wqZx7Y

but i still dont no who she is
User avatar #52 to #49 - xxiixx (11/09/2013) [-]
Tharja from Fire Emblem Awakening on the 3DS.
#20 - stadic (11/08/2013) [-]
I don't mind this
I don't mind this at all
#23 - John Cena (11/09/2013) [-]
I always call them Tomoko...
#24 - nightmareschild (11/09/2013) [-]
Fck yeah Yandere time!
Fck yeah Yandere time!
#47 to #34 - John Cena (11/09/2013) [-]
please oh please tell me the source of this one
#48 to #47 - nightmareschild (11/09/2013) [-]
hmmm. normally i don't answer anons, but here: medaka box
#40 to #35 - knightr **User deleted account** (11/09/2013) [-]
maybe I had too much time on my hands, but damn I actually read most of this yandere guide..

I always found yandere's personalities interesting in storys but they'd be crazy scary in real life.

As a forever alone guy I'd love to have an overly obsessive yandere though
#39 to #35 - John Cena (11/09/2013) [-]
Is there a tsundere version?
#54 - mrspookygunship (01/26/2014) [-]
I'm ok with this for some reason.
User avatar #38 - ThePrototank (11/09/2013) [-]
*insert **** hex maniac .jpeg*
User avatar #22 - Empirehacker (11/09/2013) [-]
K
#21 - pegasuster (11/09/2013) [-]
I was so pumped for Halloween I drew everything I could think of as "scary". I still can't get over it and they're calling me Hex Maniac Destiny until I get over it.....In other words I have a new nickname.
#13 - dalokan (11/08/2013) [-]
So her name is Hex Maniac?

Heh, this will be useful.
User avatar #1 - cryoticshell (11/08/2013) [-]
Would not have a problem with that.
#2 to #1 - yuukoku (11/08/2013) [-]
See, you say that now...
See, you say that now...
User avatar #14 to #2 - randomathon (11/08/2013) [-]
source?
User avatar #17 to #14 - deceasedlemon (11/08/2013) [-]
Looks like Daily lives of high school boys
User avatar #3 to #2 - cryoticshell (11/08/2013) [-]
At least I'd have someone to love me. Haven't felt emotionally wanted in a few years....
User avatar #4 to #3 - yuukoku (11/08/2013) [-]
Hah. Trust me, it's not as fun as it sounds. They will chew you up and ******* spit you out. I've given up on the whole love thing after the last bitch. Trust me when I say that the majority of date-able women are gold diggers, weirdos, or just using you for ***** and giggles.
User avatar #5 to #4 - cryoticshell (11/08/2013) [-]
At least I'd feel wanted again.
User avatar #6 to #5 - yuukoku (11/08/2013) [-]
You keep chasing that, but I'm just going to warn you that it doesn't lead anywhere good.
User avatar #7 to #6 - cryoticshell (11/08/2013) [-]
In case you couldn't tell, I've been in relationships before. I know they suck ass, but right now so much **** in my life makes me feel worthless that I'd like SOMETHING to NOT do that.
-3
#8 to #7 - yuukoku Comment deleted by tatsuichiyo [-]
#10 to #8 - hiddeninhat (11/08/2013) [-]
I actually agree with you with the fact that life, indeed, sucks balls. And there's a lot of bad people in the world. But there is also, like, lots and LOTS of people in the world.

Both the people you and I have seen are the top of the iceberg, but there is much more people you and I know absolutely nothing about! Sure maybe 99 out of 100, or 999 out of 1000 people are assholes, but if there is a single person there, actually, many of those single persons, there's at least something to care abou-


...sigh. you know, **** this. i'm sick of being called an antisocial freak when I think negative, and being a crappy, cheesy faggot when I'm positive.

just, keep thinking life is **** and i'll the same thing OKAY!? yeah, let's just do that. then, the both of us will be happier.
 Friends (0)