Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #32 - lordlolland (01/06/2013) [-]
The faces in the first panel reminds me of Alfons Åberg.
User avatar #440 to #32 - daentraya (01/07/2013) [-]
I could tell because of the wine gum. I dont think i've ever heard that before, and it's a direct translation of vingummi. Is it really called wine gum in english, or am i confused?
User avatar #447 to #440 - milthyfoustache (01/07/2013) [-]
Yeah wine gums are a popular sweet in England, made by Maynards originally
User avatar #451 to #447 - daentraya (01/07/2013) [-]
Wine gums sound incredible silly.. English winegums seems to be different from most of what we get here. Ours is more rubbery
User avatar #604 to #451 - milthyfoustache (01/07/2013) [-]
Yeah ours are rubbery :p they're called wine gums as they are labelled with different alcoholic beverages for some bizarre reason
User avatar #54 to #32 - christofferse (01/06/2013) [-]
I think the title is Swedish or Norwegian, can't quite tell. I'm guessing Alfons Åberg is Scandinavian, since we got it in Denmark too.
User avatar #96 to #54 - redictor ONLINE (01/06/2013) [-]
is swedish
 Friends (0)