Not angels. Just a story I found while browsing /x/.. C) Anonymous M/ 15/ 14( Thu) 15: 29: 41 Nta. 14596526 F Fiio: 1384029_ (20 KB, 250x250) Not my story but m
x
Click to expand

Not angels

Not angels. Just a story I found while browsing /x/.. C) Anonymous M/ 15/ 14( Thu) 15: 29: 41 Nta. 14596526 F Fiio: 1384029_ (20 KB, 250x250) Not my story but m

Just a story I found while browsing /x/.

C) Anonymous M/ 15/ 14( Thu) 15: 29: 41 Nta. 14596526 F
Fiio: 1384029_ (20 KB, 250x250)
Not my story but my buddy' s
amends stepmom is dying of cancer
refer about two weeks she' s lingering on to life
asleeps most of the time, when shes up she just kind of
stares at the wall
Friend stays with her 24/ 7. sleeps in the mam etc
acne night towards the end he wakes up to her randomly screaming
amend wakes up, looks at his stepmom
bashes standing up
l DONT WANT TO DIE"
r-" l DID IT ALL WRONG MY LIFE HAS BEEN WRONG"
THEY' RE NOT ANGELS!! DONT LET THEM TAKE ME PLEASE ANON"
ffriend napes the **** out
starts spitting up black ****
redyes roll behind her head
sstill screaming
ffriends dad and uncle ma into the mom to put her back to bed
afriend elopes outof the house
to the nearest church
Esta's outside the church all night
dies the next marning
Yeah hes still pretty mated up about it
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+1268
Views: 49053
Favorited: 118
Submitted: 05/15/2014
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to lobselvith Subscribe to morbid-channel submit to reddit

Comments(297):

[ 297 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#98 - JJFunk (05/16/2014) [-]
Feels story?
Feels story.
My parents had me very young, and due to them struggling with work to try and pay for me to live, I was left with my retired great-grandfather daily for him to watch me. Great man, WWII veteran from Scotland, old stubborn Scottish bastard, raised me to be who I am now. Taught me how to play bagpipes well enough that I've marched in Saint Patrick's paraded internationally. Couple years back, he was diagnosed with lung cancer, diagnosed at stage 4. Old man was too stubborn to go to the doctor for years because he was short of breath but he didn't wanna complain. When he got diagnosed **** progressed real quick, we spent every day with him, I dropped my classes that semester to be with him his last days. Eventually it spread to his brain and he started slipping and hallucinating. One day he was laying in bed looking out the windows smiling and when I asked why he said his grandchildren were playing the pipes for him and nothing has ever made him happier. I decided I was going to play with him one last time the next day. He died at three in the morning the next day. MFW I stood outside his bedroom window and played the ******* pipes.
#139 to #98 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
No. No "feels story".
User avatar #211 to #139 - garaichu (05/16/2014) [-]
**** YOU we'll have feels stories if we goddamn want to!
User avatar #121 to #98 - KnowinglyUnknown ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
I'm glad you had the chance to say goodbye and send him off in a way that brought him comfort. You're a great person and I'm truly sorry for your loss.
#22 - berentzen (05/16/2014) [-]
True story...

> Grandma is going to die
> Stay by her bed the most time
> "Anon, I will go now. Emma is waiting"
> Ignor her words and smile
> Next 2 hours grandma passed
> Next day relatives tell me, the neighbor of my gradma died a day before
> Her name was Emma
> Nobody told my grandma, because nobody want to bother her

Pic unrelated

#92 to #22 - disembodiedlord (05/16/2014) [-]
I'm the best
User avatar #25 - ljxjlos (05/16/2014) [-]
>"they´re not angels, they´re not angels!!!"
>runs to church

clever
User avatar #144 - jefferyboomhauer ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
Since were all telling stories, i might as well tell my freaky story

>Be with uncle
>Uncle was never religious, but had some faith in God
>Uncle and I are in a Diner chatting about school and what not
>Out of nowhere his face goes white, and he's staring not at me, but past me
>i look behind me and see nothing weird or cool
>try to get back to conversation
>suddenly my uncle's nose starts bleeding profusely and yells, "God no, i was just doing what i was told"
>Spits up black, mucusy stuff and blood and falls face first on the table

Was never told what he died from, but all i know is it scared the **** out of me, and i dont like to hang around old people now

My mom told me a few months after his funeral that he and her dad used to move drugs and act as "enforcers" for the Mexican Drug Cartel, he had gone to therapy and other things because he had supposedly killed a lot of people in his old job.
#163 to #144 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
Being that you said he moved drugs, I am guessing that maybe he had a balloon or two of black tar heroin in his stomach? If those pouches break in the stomach it is highly likely that he would throw it up and die very quickly from it. I don't mean to offend you or your uncle
User avatar #177 to #163 - jefferyboomhauer ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
No offense taken! That's actually something my family has discussed before.

He was a nice guy besides y'know, killing people who didn't pay the cartel but it was very likely he was still moving drugs.
User avatar #145 to #144 - dragostarc (05/16/2014) [-]
knowhamsayin knowhaiamsayin
User avatar #152 to #145 - jefferyboomhauer ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
I dont know if you're making a reference to something or just trying to be funny..
User avatar #153 to #152 - dragostarc (05/16/2014) [-]
your name
User avatar #155 to #153 - jefferyboomhauer ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
Well i feel down right silly.
User avatar #157 to #155 - dragostarc (05/16/2014) [-]
i'll tell yah hwat
#159 - Underground (05/16/2014) [-]
If I may.  My uncle was in an accident as a kid (was hit by a reckless driver) and was dead for 15 mins before doctors revived him. When he came to and was out of ICU he told my mom (he and my mom were the closest of the siblings in their family) that he remembered floating above the table looking down on the nurses and doctors while they revived him. He described the scene exactly as it happened and pointed out the specific nurses and doctors that were present.     
   
Now that I think about it my entire family has had a lot of paranormal experience, myself included. I can share if anyone's interested.
If I may. My uncle was in an accident as a kid (was hit by a reckless driver) and was dead for 15 mins before doctors revived him. When he came to and was out of ICU he told my mom (he and my mom were the closest of the siblings in their family) that he remembered floating above the table looking down on the nurses and doctors while they revived him. He described the scene exactly as it happened and pointed out the specific nurses and doctors that were present.

Now that I think about it my entire family has had a lot of paranormal experience, myself included. I can share if anyone's interested.
User avatar #166 to #159 - StarScream (05/16/2014) [-]
go on...
User avatar #161 to #159 - zackesun (05/16/2014) [-]
share pls
User avatar #167 to #161 - Underground (05/16/2014) [-]
Righto. I'll start with the most recent thing that put the fear of the paranormal into my previously disbelieving girlfriend.

>be me
>start having dreams about an old friend from school
>lets call her J
>havent seen or thought of J in years
>brush the dreams off
>dreams get more detailed
>me and J in the cafeteria of some sort of facility
>J saying 'Help me I don't like it here' etc
>get kinda spooked
>decided to look J up
>can't find her on FB
>none of our old friends know anything about where she is
>dreams continue
>tell GF the dreams are distressing me
>look harder for J
>ask around
>finally get in touch with her mother
>she tells me J has been in rehab for almost committing suicide since the time the dreams started
>go the center
>surprise J there
>she cries and says the whole time she's been there she's thought of me and didn't know why

The dreams stopped after that and I visited J until she got out. She's fine now.
User avatar #175 to #167 - Underground (05/16/2014) [-]
This one is one that happened to my mom when she was a kid.

>be my mom
>shortly after my uncle was in his accident
>they moved into a new house
>explore
>find an attic
herewego.png
>in the attic there was a box with some old photos, a ballerina jewelry box, and some shoes
>mom lays claim on jewelry box

Cont.
User avatar #176 to #175 - Underground (05/16/2014) [-]
Part 2.

>eventually mom notices that whenever no one is upstairs the jewelry box plays on its own (2spooky)
>the house starts creaking
>chairs move and doors open and shut
>typical haunting stuff
>grandparents leave to do some errands
>mom and my aunt at the house with my uncle
>uncle still learning how to talk again after his accident
>with his vocal cords damaged the most talking he can do are quiet whispers and moans
>mom and aunt start hearing uncle
>sounds like hes crying somewhere in the house
>panic
>mom and aunt tear the house apart looking for uncle
>cant find him
>crying becomes louder and more distressed
>mom and aunt hear car pull up
>grandparents are home
>they run out in tears to them
>tell them uncle is crying and they cant find him
>"What do you mean? Uncle went with us."

They put the jewelry box and all the other items back into the box after that.
#171 to #167 - majorandrew (05/16/2014) [-]
Thats cool
User avatar #172 to #167 - zackesun (05/16/2014) [-]
very interesting my sister used to have dream similar to this but it was never a real person.
User avatar #179 to #172 - Underground (05/16/2014) [-]
I dream about people and things a lot. I once dreamed the password to my GF's account here (dont ask.)

I always told her she couldn't hide anything from me lol
User avatar #184 to #179 - zackesun (05/16/2014) [-]
i remember my sister had this very vivid dream where she was sleeping on the couch but it was as if she was watching a video like an out of body experience and no one was home and out of the corner a dark shadow (tall like slender man but pitch black0 slowly made his way across to her and she was trying to yell at it to go away but nothing came out and it slowly reached his hand about a few centimeters away from her face and she woke up in her bed.
User avatar #185 to #184 - Underground (05/16/2014) [-]
Absolutely horrifying.

My gf and I were long distance for a while and at night we slept while doing a Skype call with our wecams on. I had a dream once that we kept waking up in the morning and my webcam would be turned facing the wall. So we set up a thing to record to see what was causing it and the next morning I watched the recording and a man dressed as a plague doctor came into my room (you can see my door from where my cam is) then walked over and looked down at me, then looked into the webcam before turning it away. I woke up and asked her if shes ever seen any plague doctors in here lol.
User avatar #233 to #185 - alacaie (05/16/2014) [-]
recorded; post?
User avatar #278 to #233 - Underground (05/17/2014) [-]
No no recording it and all that was a dream lol.
User avatar #286 to #278 - alacaie (05/17/2014) [-]
I am dumb. I somehow misunderstood the comment.
User avatar #187 to #185 - zackesun (05/16/2014) [-]
maybe it was a plague doctor but i like to think it was a weed man because at the time she was really stressed and i made the joke maybe he wants to share a joint
User avatar #196 to #184 - roflnaut (05/16/2014) [-]
Not too related, but for some reason, that reminds me of one time when I was sleeping, and suddenly, I felt this massive electric jolt in my head with a super loud zapping noise. I woke up immediately, feeling pretty shaken. I couldn't go asleep for the rest of the night, and I almost spent a full 24 hours awake, just because I was afraid that it would happen to me again.
I am pretty sure that I wasn't electrocuted, because I have absolutely no idea how I would have been electrocuted, but still, it was a pretty strange experience.
#10 - nibor (05/16/2014) [-]
#219 - dehumanizer (05/16/2014) [-]
Warning, this story is so scary, i havent been able to sleep for 2 days in a row!   
   
Read at your own risk!   
   
 One day, a man named OP walked into an art store, and on each wall there were pictures of a faggot all over the walls, leering down upon him. It was then that OP realized this was not a store that sold art, it was a mirror store.   
the end
Warning, this story is so scary, i havent been able to sleep for 2 days in a row!

Read at your own risk!

One day, a man named OP walked into an art store, and on each wall there were pictures of a faggot all over the walls, leering down upon him. It was then that OP realized this was not a store that sold art, it was a mirror store.
the end
User avatar #220 to #219 - agreatusername ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
3spooky5me
User avatar #279 to #219 - lobselvith (05/17/2014) [-]
Super scary, man. I was so scared that I peed my nighttime pull-ups and turned my teletubbies night light on.
#105 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
"Black stuff" is indicative of blood in the stomach. Entirely plausible with stomach or liver cancer.
#27 - sirslowass (05/16/2014) [-]
Now, I'm just speculating, but... If he says it's his friends story, and starts it with "friends stepmom". Technically it's entirely possible that he's talking about his own stepmom... Right?
#158 to #27 - lordraine ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
Off topic, I feel the need to point out that in the very bottom center, there's a guy with a billed hat. So two people came prepared, not one.
User avatar #164 to #158 - sirslowass (05/16/2014) [-]
Just by taking a few seconds to look, I can find at least 4-5 guys with caps. But the guy with glasses stands out more and just looks like he gives less of a ****
#200 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
Alright creepy **** thread. I got some that are 100.05% true.
>Be me
>Alone at house
>Chilling on the downstairs computer browsing FJ
>Cat meows behind me, sounds hungry
>My cat has been dead for a year
>Click out of FJ
>Turn off computer
>Calmly but hysterically run the **** up to my room like obese woman runs to doughnuts
>Keep reading i got more
User avatar #221 to #200 - agreatusername ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
Implying obese women run for anything.
User avatar #202 to #200 - theexo (05/16/2014) [-]
Whoops forgot to log in
Backstory: So when i was a kid i used to just sit outside and watch the trees because i believed that out of my peripheral vision i could see a little girl in a white dress darting between the trees.
>Soooooo
>Flash forward about maybe 14 years
>Home alone again because **** me
>Playing video games with my door open
>Suddenly a girl in a white dress (looked in her teens) darts from my brothers bedroom to my parents bedroom
>Wat.jpg
>Being the little dumbass I was, paused the game and looked into my parents room
>There she is standing in their bathroom
>I get a glimpse of her as she slams the bathroom door shut.
>NeedForSpeed: Nope Edition all the way out of the house
>But WAIT! THERE"S MORE!
User avatar #212 to #202 - theexo (05/16/2014) [-]
I encourage you guys to put your own stuff here. It'll make me feel better
I've mostly condensed these situations to make them shorter and easier to read
>Be me
>bout 10 this time
>Oh yeah, It's a flash back
>Actually not home alone this time
>I'm in the bathtub playing with boats and ****
>Call out "I'm Blackbeard! Keeper of the tub!"
>2 seconds later (this was no damn echo) hear what i said repeated back to me word for word in my own voice
>I freeze
>Dead silence
>......
>Girl voice enters "Can I play too?"
>Scream
>Jump out of the tub butt ass naked all the way downstairs to my parents
>My step-father is a pastor so he blessed the house the next day to make me feel better
>As you saw from the previous story it didn't work
>But i'm starting to realize one thing
>She's aging with me
Still not done yet
User avatar #222 to #212 - theexo (05/16/2014) [-]
Alright i'm glad some people are liking this stuff
Here we go
>So this is more recent
>I'm 19 living up the college, i'm forgetting most of that stuff happened
>But every time i come back home I'm reminded
>You see, "she" is getting stronger
>Sometimes i can feel her.
>I always have felt her on the upstairs where all of these stories have happened so far
>SO FAR
>I'm in my room chilling at like 2 in the morning
>And i decide a big class of milk would just go great right about now
>So as i walk through the upstairs hallway i feel that usually chill you get when someone is watching you
>Didn't completely bother me but i walked a little quicker down the stairs than usual
>Open up the fridge secure the delicious milk
>Close the door
>Holy tap-dancing Christ "She's" standing there!
>Ninja grab the milk i dropped in surprise of the moment
>She mother ******* skips off and disappears in mid skip as i stand there with my mouth open
>I think she's teasing me
I had forgotten about that **** until this moment, and I'll tell you i was one of the skeptical ones when it came to ghosts. But when **** like this goes down in front of your very eyes.
You believe.
User avatar #235 to #222 - theexo (05/16/2014) [-]
So as you can probably tell for the most part "she" just likes to tease me and surprise me. I think "she's" mostly fun loving. (I know you guys are calling BS and i don't blame you, I'll deal with this **** as it comes and you guys can pretend that these are just fun stories)
Until my girlfriend came over for the first time
>So here she is, my lovely girl
>She's been up to my room before (we've been friends for so long before we started dating, friendzone be damned) and nothing bad has happened
>Parents aren't home
>EngageTheSexyTime
>Later, it's getting dark. It's time for her to go home.
>After waving her bye as she drives off i shut the door take two steps foward and...
>AllQuietOnTheWesternfront
>Something ain't right
>slowly walk through the house because i feel it in the air
>Everythings good on the first floor
>Walk up the steps
>Open the door
>Everybody walk th- I hear an angry scream
>The TV turned on by itself, angry static
>All of my **** is on the floor
>Suddenly feel her all around me
>Suddenly it stops
>Hear the bathroom door close
>I decide she needs some alone time
>I'm living with an angry ghost ex-WhateverOurRelationshipWas
User avatar #237 to #235 - tehniggadestroyer (05/16/2014) [-]
Dump your gf and **** the ghost.P00T EET EEN
#239 to #235 - Orc (05/16/2014) [-]
**Orc rolled image** This never happened.
**Orc rolled image** This never happened.
User avatar #242 to #239 - theexo (05/16/2014) [-]
Like i said in the story, I can't prove it you can believe what you will. Just to make sure there was no confusion the "scream" wasn't her screaming. It was the sound of the tv (I am not a great writer of things)
#244 to #242 - Orc (05/16/2014) [-]
**Orc rolled image** k
User avatar #249 to #235 - theexo (05/16/2014) [-]
Epilouge
>So there are no more good stories about this "ghost", just smaller sightings and what not
>This is the last one
>After the whole "Girlfriend" thing I never felt her around anymore
>Except for one night
>I'm sleeping
>Having some weird dream about a guy breaking into my house and killing me
>Wake up after I'm dead in the dream
>Groggy has hell but one thing is clear
>Something is standing over me
>In a groggy panic i throw a punch
>Passes right through it and the thing disappears
>At this point I'm not even mad
>She's not trying to hurt me
>She just likes playing jokes, I wouldn't be surprised if the girlfriend incident was just a joke taken too far
>I see more jokes like this periodically, mostly if i come home from a long trip away i can expect something in the next week or so
>Flash forward to just last freaking week
>I just got back from college
>I was calling for my mom and i saw a shadow of a person move into a room
>Thought it was my mom but nothing was in there
>I chuckle a bit and keep looking for her, i'm too used to it.
That's all i got peeps, I know we crossed into the "super unrealistic". But I will maintain that this **** happened and continues too. I'm glad you guys took the time to read these stories. God speed you glorious faggots.
#287 to #249 - unfitninjuh ONLINE (05/18/2014) [-]
More Stories. This is pretty interesting
User avatar #285 to #249 - peyko (05/17/2014) [-]
Have you ever thought about getting her on tape? Setting up some spycams and such? Have you ever thought about getting a spirit-guide-person to your home so you can finally talk to her and know whats up?

I would really like to know more, this is interresting
User avatar #288 to #285 - theexo (05/18/2014) [-]
Actually no I've never thought of that. I used to have a "Don't talk about it or it'll get stronger" mantra. But that didn't work out (thanks Paranormal Activity and your lying BS). I would love to but my step-dad is a preacher and if i told them i was hunting for ghosts in the house they would freak (they think if ghosts are real then they're actually demons in disguise). I might try the getting in on tape thing but i couldn't sneak a spirit-whatever person in here without my parents finding out.
User avatar #289 to #288 - peyko (05/19/2014) [-]
Do it, post proof and reach frontpage. I will personally make the OC for you if needed. I think this is awesome ;)
User avatar #290 to #289 - theexo (05/19/2014) [-]
Sure, i'll see what i can do, if i ever catch anything i'll reply back here. you'll be the first to know.
#291 to #290 - peyko (05/19/2014) [-]
**peyko rolled image** Looking forward for it
User avatar #234 to #222 - ifightdragons (05/16/2014) [-]
if any of this was real why dont you just stop being a bitch and say hi it sounds like she likes you
User avatar #236 to #234 - theexo (05/16/2014) [-]
Well i probably should of mentioned that after the milk situation I kinda "talk" to her. If i feel that weird feeling i get I'll say hi but her communication seems to revolve around scaring the crap out of me. There have been random smaller sightings of her, and not just by me. People who have never heard these stories will complain about the weird feelings they get around my upstairs. And my girlfriend and another guy have both seen her once.
User avatar #247 to #222 - peyko (05/16/2014) [-]
I this real?
User avatar #253 to #247 - theexo (05/16/2014) [-]
Yes, this 100% happened in front of my eyes.
User avatar #226 to #222 - tehniggadestroyer (05/16/2014) [-]
Obviously ******** but still,I WANT MOAR
User avatar #238 to #212 - clechyl (05/16/2014) [-]
why don't you get to know her a little better?
User avatar #252 to #238 - theexo (05/16/2014) [-]
Keep reading, you'll see i have. At least somewhat
User avatar #217 to #212 - tehniggadestroyer (05/16/2014) [-]
I will anally fist you with the wrath of a thousand suns you ******* glorious faggot.
User avatar #214 to #212 - slendevara (05/16/2014) [-]
i'm calling BS but these stories are still damn interesting!
moar!
User avatar #215 to #214 - theexo (05/16/2014) [-]
Believe it or not but this random guy on the internet promises you this **** happened and continues to happen. Next part coming right up.
User avatar #228 to #215 - joshuagutierrez (05/16/2014) [-]
When I was younger I would see a young boy in my peripheral vision often at night. I used to talk at night to see if he would talk back. He never did, but **** that was a frightening time in my life. I would just hear hard breathing behind me for a long time.

Worst part is I told my mother about it a few weeks back and admits that when I was only 3 years old she was pregnant again and decided to abort it because it would be too much to handle with my other 2 brothers and me.

I still fear that it's my brother I saw as a kid and he's either trying to contact me someway from the other side, or hates me for having the oppurtunity he never had.
To live.
User avatar #245 to #228 - theexo (05/16/2014) [-]
Jeez that's some heavy **** . You haven't seen anything recently?
User avatar #248 to #245 - joshuagutierrez (05/16/2014) [-]
To be completely truthful I've somewhat supressed the events in my mind and just remembered them when I read your story, I'm still recalling some as I type.

I haven't seen him since I spoke with my mother andI don't know if I will see him, but I kind of hope I do. I don't think I'll be mentally prepared though.

My mother never even gave him a name because of how quickly she aborted him and I don't know what his motive to contact me when I was young was. Here's hoping that it was with good intent.
User avatar #251 to #248 - theexo (05/16/2014) [-]
Yeah i understand that **** . It took me about 10 years to come to terms with whats going on. When it first happens, and without a pattern it's terrifying.
Hope the situation works out for you.
User avatar #254 to #251 - joshuagutierrez (05/16/2014) [-]
You too man, keep your head up.
#208 to #202 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
moar you faggot
User avatar #206 to #202 - slendevara (05/16/2014) [-]
don't keep us waiting, man!
User avatar #205 to #202 - talkingmouth (05/16/2014) [-]
Im waiting...
#13 - marsblackmon (05/16/2014) [-]
"Nopes the **** out."
Arguably the best sentence I've ever read.
#17 to #13 - evanxzile (05/16/2014) [-]
Like this.
#16 to #13 - trollerfin (05/16/2014) [-]
Well that would be pretty accurate way of describing it
Well that would be pretty accurate way of describing it
#6 - shadowrated (05/16/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#5 - KnowinglyUnknown ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
I'm hesitant to share this bit of information, but it feels relevant. I'll forewarn you all that it may sound like a load of crap, but bear with me.    
   
After losing my grandfather last summer to a stroke and my uncle 2 weeks ago to a year and 1 month battle with cancer, I have had quite the experience with death and pre-death things like this. When my grandfather was in hospice after his stroke, the nurses explained that, sometimes the patients will have a rough night either right before they pass or with a couple days before their passing. Now this is where I'm probably gonna lose a lot of you, but this is how it was explained to me: when someone is passing, there is a spirit that comes to show them the way after they die. Sometimes just one, sometimes multiple, and often it is a friendly or familiar face. Sometimes, however, the spirit is bad and will pull the person along to death before they are truly ready, hence why some people struggle like they do. They're fighting off the bad spirit. Sometimes, succeeding means living life for several more years. Sometimes, succeeding means a little more time to say good bye properly. Usually, though, being there to give strength to the person suffering is enough to fight the bad spirit off.   
   
I know this sounds out there, but it is something to consider. I didn't fully believe it when my grandfather passed, but when my uncle passed, he woke up briefly a day before he left us and said that he had been shown the way and that someone was with him to help him along.    
   
Just something to think about. There's more to it than what I explained, but any more and I get the feeling everyone would think I'm spewing nonsense. Gif unrelated as I'm not really creeped out by this, just sad.
I'm hesitant to share this bit of information, but it feels relevant. I'll forewarn you all that it may sound like a load of crap, but bear with me.

After losing my grandfather last summer to a stroke and my uncle 2 weeks ago to a year and 1 month battle with cancer, I have had quite the experience with death and pre-death things like this. When my grandfather was in hospice after his stroke, the nurses explained that, sometimes the patients will have a rough night either right before they pass or with a couple days before their passing. Now this is where I'm probably gonna lose a lot of you, but this is how it was explained to me: when someone is passing, there is a spirit that comes to show them the way after they die. Sometimes just one, sometimes multiple, and often it is a friendly or familiar face. Sometimes, however, the spirit is bad and will pull the person along to death before they are truly ready, hence why some people struggle like they do. They're fighting off the bad spirit. Sometimes, succeeding means living life for several more years. Sometimes, succeeding means a little more time to say good bye properly. Usually, though, being there to give strength to the person suffering is enough to fight the bad spirit off.

I know this sounds out there, but it is something to consider. I didn't fully believe it when my grandfather passed, but when my uncle passed, he woke up briefly a day before he left us and said that he had been shown the way and that someone was with him to help him along.

Just something to think about. There's more to it than what I explained, but any more and I get the feeling everyone would think I'm spewing nonsense. Gif unrelated as I'm not really creeped out by this, just sad.
#142 to #5 - mendelevium (05/16/2014) [-]
lol, faggot
User avatar #173 to #5 - potrsr (05/16/2014) [-]
My grandmother died of age 83. She had rough life, the worst of her 6 siblings.
To skip the details, in her last 5 or 6 years she lived in a ground floor while my mom, brother and I lived in 4th floor in same block.
In last few years my mom took care of her. Truly daughters love and appreciation towards her mother.
Now grandma was put in hospital around xmas and was there till her death. (4th February). She was in comma for a week till she passed away and on her last day the eldest son was by her side til it had happened. It was around 5pm. She gave the last breath away like a relief. Before mom got the call, she had the worst hiccups possible and she says it just might be her mom thinking about her for the last time. My mom was never a religious person and does not believe in this but she is convinced about that one.
User avatar #275 to #5 - gigamuffin (05/17/2014) [-]
So, like, they see the Grim Reaper and try to fight it?
User avatar #277 to #275 - KnowinglyUnknown ONLINE (05/17/2014) [-]
I guess that's one way to look at it. I like to think that it's like an imposing for wrenching you away when you're no prepared. I've only heard it described as bad spirit.

Unless you're talking about good spirit, in which it is usually a friendly face, family, or multiple people coming to ease you along your way, so not quite like the Grim Reaper in that sense.
User avatar #110 to #5 - Kelsenial (05/16/2014) [-]
That was beautiful and I love you
#14 to #5 - spamzor (05/16/2014) [-]
I believe you, please say more.
User avatar #117 to #14 - KnowinglyUnknown ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
Well, there's not too much more to it. The good spirit can be anybody. A friend, someone close. It is often family. Good spirit will want you to say goodbye in any way possible. Again, here's another out-there claim, but while my grandfather was in hospice, he had a rough night, as if he were trying to fight off something and get out of bed, going so far as to throw punches. My dad was there and held him through it. And then it suddenly stopped. Like night and day. His breathing returned to normal and, as my dad described it, it was as if the room got just a bit brighter, like a glow shown from my grandfather.

See why I had trouble believing it the first time? But back to the point of saying goodbye, good spirit will help you accept death, allowing you to move on peacefully and quietly. Bad spirit will pull you along whether you are ready or not. It is often violent and prevents you from saying goodbye. If the good spirit arrives first, then it will keep the bad spirit away. If the bad spirit comes first, then you must fight it off. If there's nobody with you, it is a lonely fight. Sometimes, the right person being in the room can help.

That's the gist of what I'm comfortable sharing. Maybe I'll share the rest when I'm feeling a little more confident. jmmora since you wanted more as well, have a ready.
User avatar #29 to #5 - TheHutchie (05/16/2014) [-]
I can kind of relate to you on this one. My grandad is a personal hero of mine, and most of the time he's one of the most down-to-earth, bluntly realistic people I know, but he absolutely swears he can remember an entire past-life. He describes walking through towns with old wooden buildings - in fact while watching me play Xbox, he compared them to the houses in Skyrim's town of Riften, and he also described climbing the rope riggings on a wooden ship. He insists that although the images are quite vague, he can remember exactly how his hands felt on the rope and how the wind felt, as well as the sound of the sea, as if he were actually there. He's never spent more than 10 hours at a time on a boat, and he's only done that on long ferry journeys.

As I've commented somewhere higher up in the thread, I think it's likely the result of our feeble human ************ , but even though it sounds like a load of **** , he's incredibly convinced, and the man wouldn't lie about it. It's really quite strange.

He also comes from a long line of first-born men who died fairly young. His father was dead before 50, along with his grandfather before that. My grandad was about 55 when he had his heart attack, which pushed him to the very, very brink of death. While in hospital, his skin had lost all colour, and he looked grey. To this day, he believe that heart attack was meant to kill him, and that he is now living on borrowed time.
User avatar #108 to #29 - KnowinglyUnknown ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
You know, that's really something. After what I've experienced, I'm not gonna be as quick to call things like that a load of crap. There's some things we just don't know and, even though it may not be the right explanation, it at least brings a bit of comfort. When it comes to death, that little bit of comfort is all we really have to work with. Thanks for the perspective as well.
#18 to #5 - pimpelipom (05/16/2014) [-]
Why is this sad? Isn't it nice to know they're taken care of? I still understand you're sad but try to look at the bright side.
User avatar #119 to #18 - KnowinglyUnknown ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
It's sad because, in the content, the bad spirit arrived and took her before she was truly ready or had accepted her death. Good spirit will help her accept her death and gently help her along after she has the chance to say goodbye. Bad spirit won't.

Sounds crazy, but after experiencing it myself, I'm not so sure anymore.
User avatar #90 to #5 - Sacrifice (05/16/2014) [-]
Totally not reading all these replies, since you have 50 of them, but I lost my father 2 years ago due to complications in what should have been a run-of-the-mill back surgery (ofc no surgery is 100% safe, and any surgery relating to the spine always carries heightened risk)
The day before he went into hospital he left a Facebook status saying something like "If I don't make it, I'll see you all on the other side", which was odd since he rarely used his Facebook.

My mother and sister went to a spiritualist church a few weeks later, where they heard that someone had visited my father the night before he went in. They said the man who visited him was not as old as when he passed, and was holding a bike with a cushion tied to the handlebars.

This was how my father's father used to pick him up from school, where he'd sit on the cushion as they cycled home.

So yes, I can very well believe that stuff about spirits. The bad ones are ******* horrible to think about though. Thanks for sharing, it was something I've never heard of before.
User avatar #111 to #90 - KnowinglyUnknown ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
That's quite the story. I'm sorry for your loss. This is another thing that I'm hesitant to tell, but it ties in. When my uncle was passing after he made the statement that the spirit had shown him the way, my mother walked up to my cousin and asked, "Is the spirit here?" A little backstory, my cousin has always had a tie, being able to see spirit; mostly shadows, as she claims most spirit only show themselves to those who need them. My cousin looked to the kitchen and nodded, saying "Yes. He's here in the kitchen. He's a good spirit. He'll keep him safe." She then sort of spaced out for a minute, like she wasn't all there. It was...weird and sent a shiver down my and my mother's spine until she said, "We should light some candles. White candles. And keep them lit until he passes. It will help him move on." And so they did. When he passed, my mother asked my cousin if the spirit was still here. My cousin shook her head and said quietly "No, he's helping *insert-my-uncle's-name-here* along. The two of them left together."

Just some food for thought.
User avatar #223 to #111 - SgtObvious (05/16/2014) [-]
You had me going for a little but you lost me with this comment
User avatar #276 to #223 - KnowinglyUnknown ONLINE (05/17/2014) [-]
That's fine. I'm shocked that I even got people to read any of it and consider it. It is hard to really consider without experiencing it yourself. I don't blame you at all for waving it off. Thanks for listening regardless.
User avatar #115 to #5 - ompalomper (05/16/2014) [-]
i try to just keep a open mind about it.

it may be a dream, the "bad spirit" being your own dream manifestation of either having regrets, wanting to live on or simply being afraid of dying. the good spirit being the manifestation of you feeling like it's ok, you had a good run and can die in peace.

or it might, just might be real. there may be something on the other side that is either benevolent, malevolent or neither. another existence, a continued one, one in the past, one in the future, something different entirely or... nothing

all i know is that i want to live life as happy as i can and trying to be kind to those around me. when the end comes one of the following things will happen.

the end is always bad: i did well enough while i was alive, it may not amount to anything but that happiness that i gave and recieved was worth something at the moment
the end is always good: i am happy that i helped those in life, because all moments of happiness are precious.
the end is neutral: same as above, the happiness i spread and recieved was precious all the same
the end is either good or bad depending on what you did while alive: i did what i thought was good. at worst it wasn't enough but i tried and my time in purgatory will be minimum or it was enough and everything was ok.
the end is nothing: nothing to fear and the happiness i recieved and spread where all that more important.
User avatar #94 to #5 - cymrru (05/16/2014) [-]
If this were true, wouldn't everyone who experienced this tell everyone they ******* know? I feel like it would be a thing and we would know about it.
User avatar #124 to #5 - mattyjay (05/16/2014) [-]
holy ****

my dad told me when my grandpa, his dad, died, he was muttering names of people that were dear to him, asking them to take him with them and stuff.

spooky **** , but good spooky
User avatar #128 to #124 - KnowinglyUnknown ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
Perhaps it is just me, but I find it comforting. Someone is there to help them along. They're not alone walking along a path none of us can help them with. Sad, as death tends to be, but comforting.
User avatar #130 to #128 - mattyjay (05/16/2014) [-]
Definitely 101% agree. We can't truly be one with them at this point in the end of their lives, but knowing someone is there that the passing person has accepted to help them gives me comfort.
User avatar #132 to #130 - KnowinglyUnknown ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
Indeed. This is one of those personal things that help us along. I'm just happy to hear that others have found comfort in a similar way.
User avatar #133 to #132 - mattyjay (05/16/2014) [-]
I don't know how I will feel when my father dies...
User avatar #136 to #133 - KnowinglyUnknown ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
Sad, lost, and confused, most likely. It'll hurt and you'll never quite fully heal from the loss. You'll recognize that there's a gap in your life that opens with his passing and you see it everywhere. It is tough. But the hardest part is to keep going, to live your life. That's how my dad described how it felt a couple months after his father's passing.

Some choose to fill the gap with substance; money, work, drugs, alcohol. Others take, at least in my opinion, the better option and fill it with memories and cherish that hole of memories. It is an unpleasant subject, but one we'll all have to face.
User avatar #137 to #136 - mattyjay (05/16/2014) [-]
Yes, I hope I will be able to look at his death in a 'positive' way.

I will of course miss him and grieve, but will understand etc.
#19 to #5 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
A week before my grandpa passed away, he told us that he had seen his childhood friend Gösta who had died by the age of 19.
Grandpa said that Gösta had told him that in the coming days grandpa would join him and that he should not be afraid. He said he would return with another angle and that they would walk together into the light.
My grandpa had never been a religious person, he used to laugh at these sort of things.
But he said that that moment he had at least started to consider something else after life.
His only concern was that Gösta looked young during this visit and not aged at all, he wondered if he would look as young as his friend did once he had crossed over or if he would still be an old man.

Then he died, his last words to my grandma were "We'll meet again..."
I miss that old bastard
User avatar #107 to #19 - KnowinglyUnknown ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
I feel ya man. I lost my grandfather last summer. I stayed and ran my dad's business while he went across the country to stay with him and my grandmother. Everyone had a chance to go down and say goodbye except me, so it was kind of rough. But I'd rather give my dad the time to say goodbye if it meant staying.

I still regret it, though.
User avatar #15 to #5 - edmin (05/16/2014) [-]
Yeah same story with my Grandparents.

2003
> Grandmother had Alzheimer's
> Forgets my Mom, Sister, Dad and Grandad
> Except for me.
> Be 5 years old at the time
> Grandmother had a stroke that started since the year before(? I don't remember)
> March - my grandmother started talking to herself about how she wants to see her grand children's birthdays before she comes with it (Talking to a spirit?)
> April 7 (my birthday)- My grandmother saw me and started crying silently
> I asked her why she was crying
> Said "I am so happy to have such a handsome grandson."
> I told her it was my birthday and chatted a bit about what I wanted for my birthday
> I told her I wanted to see her better again
> About 7pm
> I blew out my cake's candles and wished for her to get better
> Then feed my grandmother some cake
> April 8 - My grandmom passed away
Stupid ******* birthday cake I said help my grandmother get BETTER not to ****** die the next day. FACKIN SHET
User avatar #250 to #15 - clechyl (05/16/2014) [-]
Maybe the only way to make her feel better was to let her die, in that case Bless the Birthday Cake
#109 to #5 - selfdenyingbeggar (05/16/2014) [-]
Read the boook The journey of souls. I'ts by a psychiatrist that learned to induce a hypnotic trance to get his customers to acces their superconscious level as he calls it which is access to the perspective of who you are as your soul.

Low astral entities could appear before you and try to scare you but they hold no real power over you. some people when they die they do get to experience a lil taste of hell but it's because they create it because of their belief system when they were alive.

In ++
#12 to #5 - stonythebear (05/16/2014) [-]
part of that sounds like the plot of Jacobs Latter
part of that sounds like the plot of Jacobs Latter
User avatar #9 to #5 - jmmora (05/16/2014) [-]
that actually sounds interesting and not being sarcastic encourage you to tell us more please
#44 to #5 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
I respect you for sharing information that's sensitive to you, but I have to say it's indeed a load of crap.

> Spirits don't exist
> There is no afterlife

I know I'm being the arrogant, short-sighted ass right now, but everything supposedly supporting the existence of spirits is anecdotal evidence and teenage philosophy. From everything we know about the world there is no reason at all to even consider the possibility of their existence. Perhaps more importantly, there is very serious and very detailed evidence explaining why so many people believe and keep believing in spirits/a concept of God.

I would like to recommend this book by Daniel Dennett, about the theory of evolution by natural selection, and the metaphysical conclusions we could/should draw from it. It was the subject of my Philosophical Anthropology course and changed my life.

User avatar #89 to #44 - mechaemperor (05/16/2014) [-]
Why is this thumbed down? It's an honest position.
#93 to #89 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
Thanks for your comment

I think it's because people will pay attention not only to what is said, but also to how it's being said. Not because they're stupid, but because that's how people work. The guy from comment #5 is being really modest and respectable, and then I'm basically saying he's talking crap. That makes me the asshole. Also what #5 is saying is maybe closer to what most FJ-visitors believe.
User avatar #225 to #93 - SgtObvious (05/16/2014) [-]
You got thumbed down for the asshole-way you commented, not your opinion
User avatar #49 to #44 - chrispoot (05/16/2014) [-]
I don't believe in physical spirits, but I believe there are certain things that hides deep wihin our brain, that comes out when you are about to die. Check my other comment for further explaination.
#66 to #49 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
Sure there are, but that's not what people mean when they're talking about spirits or the supernatural.
User avatar #20 to #5 - chrispoot (05/16/2014) [-]
I believe this is caused by DMT releasings in his brain. This is what causes the near death ( Life flashing for the eyes ) experience. DMT is one of the worlds most powerful psychadelic substance, it is produced in out brains and released in small amounts when in REM sleep, and in huge amounts when the body is about to die.
User avatar #106 to #20 - KnowinglyUnknown ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
This is probably true. I'm a very scientific minded person, hence why I had trouble believing it myself. It's a bit different, though, to have a man near death who was hardly sentient the past week to suddenly open his eyes, clear his throat and tell us, looking each of us in the eye, "I've been shown the way. My guide is here and will help me when the time is right."

I guess the presence of death will make thinking these thoughts more pleasant. If you find that explanation fine for you, great. I just like the comfort brought by the explanation that they're not alone. Whatever floats your boat, right?
#123 to #106 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
Sorry dude, but you can't be a very scientific minded person and believe in spirits at the same time. Even considering that things like spirits exist would put the whole scientific world in turmoil.

I understand that personal experiences can be very convincing, but a scientific minded person will know that we have extremely good reasons to not consider heartfelt/spooky anecdotes or personal experience valid evidence. Also there are perfectly fine scientific explanations for these strange experiences to occur.
#156 to #123 - lolzordz (05/16/2014) [-]
that isn't true at all. If youre actually scientific minded, you will know that we live in a universe full of frequencies of infinite forms of energy. light, sound, touch. All these are forms of energy set in different frequencies. Our senses can only perceive a specific range of these frequencies. However when senses are heightened it allows for wider spectrum of perception. Who's to say there aren't sentient forms of energies all around us? AKA spirits. They may not be how people portray them because the human mind can only understand what it is able to understand. But never think spirits dont exist just because science, thats really limiting and not what science is about.
#266 to #156 - anon (05/17/2014) [-]
Just because science deals with different forms of energy, doesn't mean any theory about a form of energy is potentially valid, especially not your example of "sentient forms of energy all around us". Your argument that there might be forms of energy science isn't (yet) able to registrate is valid but a wholly different matter. Our current scientific knowledge leaves no room at all for sentient forms of energy around us. That would turn the whole theory of evolution upside down and be the discovery of the century.

Isn't it possible that humans or other animals might perceive forms of energy that science isn't aware of? Maybe. But if science can't (yet) registrate it, it can't be documented in the most reliable source of knowledge that we have. We have learned how unreliable our individual perception can be, and there are actually very sound explanations for why some people think they see or feel spirits.
#197 to #156 - cannibalvegan ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
Very true, that's why I am an Agnostic, nobody can prove if there is spirits or a god or if there isn't any spirits or a god. The Christian or Muslim God probably doesn't exist like it is described in the Qur'an or the Bible, but I believe that some kind of higher power is out there because it's like you said with the spectrum of perception, that we wouldn't see or perceive spirits/gods no matter how many science experiments we do we would still not see whatever is out there because it's beyond us.
Very true, that's why I am an Agnostic, nobody can prove if there is spirits or a god or if there isn't any spirits or a god. The Christian or Muslim God probably doesn't exist like it is described in the Qur'an or the Bible, but I believe that some kind of higher power is out there because it's like you said with the spectrum of perception, that we wouldn't see or perceive spirits/gods no matter how many science experiments we do we would still not see whatever is out there because it's beyond us.
#267 to #197 - anon (05/17/2014) [-]
Again, we have sound explanations for why people (want to) believe in some concept of God. I agree that this doesn't yet say anything about its possible existence, but it could explain why people keep defending God so vehemently.

Being an atheïst doesn't mean you know for sure there is no God, just that you don't believe there is one. Being a theïst means you do believe there is one. Being an agnostic means you are in a complete state of aporia about it, God existing or not are equally likely to you.

What sort of God are we talking about then? The long list of properties attributed to God has over time crumbled away to the point where the only non-ridiculous attributes left are vague notions about a mysterious force that "is" in some way. All phenomena God is supposedly responsible for can with varying reliability be explained otherwise, and if there aren't any completely incomprehensible phenomena left that God could plausibly be responsible for, why bother?

Read this book.
User avatar #191 to #156 - nigeltheoutlaw (05/16/2014) [-]
It's true that you shouldn't dismiss the possibility of anything without evidence, but believing in something without evidence is just as bad, especially when it's scientifically unfalsifiable. When something is unfalsifiable, it's reasonable to assume (this is different from saying it's not) nonexistence until evidence is found that supports or doesn't support whatever the thing is. Just because the universe is large doesn't mean that you can assume whatever thing people pull out of their ass is real just because it could be real.
User avatar #199 to #191 - lolzordz (05/16/2014) [-]
I've never seen aliens before but I think i'm pretty safe in assuming we are not alone in the universe. Similarly, it's not so hard for me to believe life can exist in forms other than our own physical realm. You have to remember, the universe doesnt only pan out in space but in relative time also.

Believing in a double headed dragon with a poodle tail is the kind of thing I consider scientifically falsifiable.
User avatar #203 to #199 - nigeltheoutlaw (05/16/2014) [-]
But you're not safe in assuming that. There are several well thought hypotheses against the existence of aliens as well as good ones in favor of their existence. Just because something is possible does not mean it is real, and assuming as such is as bad as saying it doesn't exist.

Well, it's all currently scientifically falsifiable. I can't prove aliens or ghosts or double headed dragons with poodle tails are false with scientific means, so they all fall under that consideration.
User avatar #255 to #203 - lolzordz (05/16/2014) [-]
Well yeah technically but why think so technically, don't you have your own beliefs on the matter?

Science isn't everything, we do also have common sense.
User avatar #261 to #255 - nigeltheoutlaw (05/16/2014) [-]
I do. I think aliens exist, but that doesn't mean they do exist, and I won't argue in favor of them if my belief is challenged since that's the scientific presumption without evidence. Ghosts are the same, regardless of "belief" in the matter.

Science is the only objective manner in which we can discover anything about our universe, so it is everything in this case.
User avatar #168 to #106 - chrispoot (05/16/2014) [-]
Our brain is capable of many extraordinary things my friend, remember that
User avatar #213 to #20 - zuflux ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
Was about to comment the same thing. Yeah, it is DMT. The brain often shows the consciousness what it wants to see to try and explain how dyiing is like to us. Some see angels and faces of close ones, others trip out on it, and like this woman, remembers only all the bad, and ends up panicking.
User avatar #125 to #20 - nigeltheoutlaw (05/16/2014) [-]
That's what I was going to say. I get that people get comfort from the magic and supernatural, but it kind of bugs me when there are perfectly rational explanations for it.
User avatar #30 to #20 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
pretty sure thats unconfirmed hogwash
but no one wants to believe in the supernatural, even if it can be explained one day by quantum mechanics or the other such
User avatar #32 to #30 - turtletroll (05/16/2014) [-]
There's no evidence at all for the supernatural.
#33 to #32 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
There was a time no one understood the water cycle or the gravitational effect of the moon on the Ocean,

people assume that the unexplained are things that can't be explained as opposed to things that can be explained yet,

everything is magic until it is science
and we've barely scratched the surface.
User avatar #34 to #33 - turtletroll (05/16/2014) [-]
Well people have been believing in ghosts for a long time and still not one bit of evidence has been found.
#36 to #34 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
The more complicated the science the longer the discovery period.

I'm not saying we will find any evidence, but what I am saying is that the answers may be more "supernatural" than we ever expected. Think about it what quantum entanglement, the uncertainty principle and atoms being in more than place at once, just ******* think about the implications.

Theoretical physics and new discoveries in physics, is opening up new pathways deeper into the insanity of our reality.

You're just too small minded and stubborn to think beyond what you know. Like so many before you.

People like you are always in the way of progress.
User avatar #129 to #36 - nigeltheoutlaw (05/16/2014) [-]
Just because something is possible doesn't mean it's reasonable to claim that it's real, and that applies to magic ghosts that **** with dying people.
User avatar #131 to #129 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
All I'm saying is that it's unreasonable to be completely skeptical 100% of the time. If even 1% of all presumed fake occurrences are real, it would change everything we ever thought we knew

which happens often in science
User avatar #186 to #131 - jukuku (05/16/2014) [-]
"All I'm saying is that it's unreasonable to be completely skeptical 100% of the time."

What? That's ridiculous. Skepticism is to be critical of what we perceive and to question it. Discovery doesn't involve chasing ghosts and dragons.
User avatar #257 to #186 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
Skepticism is small minded euphoria.
User avatar #272 to #257 - jukuku (05/17/2014) [-]
LOL what?

Skepticism is applying reason to what you perceive. That is hardly 'euphoria' or 'small mined'.

User avatar #140 to #131 - nigeltheoutlaw (05/16/2014) [-]
That's true, but there hasn't been a single case where spirits or ghosts were identified as the cause of something we didn't fully understand, so it's still reasonable to be skeptical when that is postulated as the answer.
User avatar #147 to #140 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
Yes, but the nature of discovery dictates we enter the unknown, our own bias aside.
I'm not saying ghosts are real, but I'm not saying they aren't either. I'm saying they might be, and if they are, I'm saying the answer will lie with a level of scientific advancement we have yet to have, not one that we will never have.
User avatar #189 to #147 - nigeltheoutlaw (05/16/2014) [-]
True, but you also need to assume that something that is scientifically unfalsifiable is false until evidence is provided by the logic laid out in Russel's Teapot, rather than "bitch it might be" for everything in life.
User avatar #259 to #189 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
yeah but it's also a lot less boring
User avatar #260 to #259 - nigeltheoutlaw (05/16/2014) [-]
Less boring yeah, but also a lot less rational as well, which is what seemed to be your reasoning for it.
#262 to #260 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
There are two sides to the human brain, one cold and calculating and one abstract and feeling, some would argue for one over the other, but I argue both. As we are little more than biological machines locked in our own perceptions, almost everything we face in reality is it's own sort of ironic fallacy.

If you've ever had your senses misfire, and your perception warped, you realize that perception is an illusion. The world we see; doesn't matter nearly as much as the world we don't see. What we feel, means little in what we can't feel.
What we know, means almost nothing when compared to what we don't know.

Everything you know is a self contained illusion, as I've said before, humanity is a boy stuck in a dark room, with light at the other end of the door. Our brains are inherently never touched by light and in a small box called our skull. Only knowing the little that comes in it.

"Rational"
What exactly is rational about any of this?
I don't know if you've actually noticed this yet, as a lot of people seem to be adverse to any actual awareness, but reality doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Existence defies rationality.
We rationalize because that's what our bodies are genetically predispositioned to do.
We make "progress" becuase we've evolved to use our knowledge to create tools

We are literally machines following a prewritten code.
The universe is following a set of rules set down by, apparently nothing.
There is no answer for existence, there is no answer for beginnings or ends, there is no answer for the true nature of energy.

You feel the way you do because your designed to.
But do you realize the fallacy?

Do you realize that much like a machine of war becoming self aware, and realizing it was meant to kill, realizing that there was more to being than killing... do you think human beings are any different?
We are primitive, and are barely grasping anything.
And people are drifting along in a dreamlike state.

but I am aware.
User avatar #40 to #36 - chrispoot (05/16/2014) [-]
I'm not sure if you understood me right there. What DMT does, is to give you massive hallucinations, hence the Life flashing before your eyes experience
User avatar #41 to #40 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
I know what it is, but I've looked it up before, there isn't much research on it, in fact, it may be a myth, at the very best the research behind it rather old, regardless, there are several types of NDEs some of which are out of body experiences, and usually have information the patient could never know.

You ever heard about remote viewing and the research they have done on that?

Few people have even heard of these things, few people even know where this information comes from, I've been around the block long enough to know that plenty cannot be explained currently,

**** , what about those monks that use key to make their bodies impregnable

they put a drill and a pressure sensor on that drill, even with hundreds of pounds of force it would not go through the monks stomach or his head
User avatar #48 to #41 - chrispoot (05/16/2014) [-]
Well, I can tell you one thing I am absolutely certain about.
The reason this is not more looked into, is beacuse the goverments around the globe are too close minded to actually research some very important stuff that grows naturally in this planet.
Beacuse " Hurr durr, dont do lsd u will die " <- beacuse of that. If the goverment would get their heads out of their asses, and actually start researching these things, I'm sure we would be storming in the developement of psycological science, as psychadelics have incredible effects on the brain, and I'm most certain we would gather alot of information from it.

And, according to the CHI thing, I believe it's possible, I've personally tested it out my self.
And, when it comes to out of body experiences, that should also be further researched. Ever heard of the Astrayal universe?
User avatar #50 to #48 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
Certainly, there is very little research on psychedelics, so little in fact it's hard to say anything for sure about them, I do know of a study that showed pscilocybin seemed to cause permanent personality enhancement. Which is fascinating by itself.

Science research is underfunded in general.
Anyways there is plenty on Monks and the crazy **** they do, lots of it is understood, a little bit of it isn't.

You have to be careful how far you stray from the science, but what I DO know is that there is so much more yet to discovery

I only wish I had the intellect to discover some of it myself
User avatar #53 to #50 - chrispoot (05/16/2014) [-]
Well, there is alot of things you can help understanding, hence, our discussion here about psychadelics, they will help you get inside of your brain. Do the weak ones first though, and have a sitter.
User avatar #42 to #41 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
use chi*
#101 to #36 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
"You're just too small minded and stubborn to think beyond what you know. Like so many before you. People like you are always in the way of progress."

Man, I wish this was on a card to hand to people that all claim since we don't know it yet, it's doesn't exist. You seriously have no idea in how much I believe in this statement.
User avatar #113 to #101 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
I'll be here all week.
User avatar #37 to #36 - turtletroll (05/16/2014) [-]
I just don't believe that when you die you somehow still manage to understand and contemplate without any brain function at all. Having no mass or form yet still existing and how do you become a ghost? I mean billions of people have died yet we don't see them and have no scientific evidence of even one existing.

#39 to #37 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
None of us really understand, even the greatest minds have barely mapped out the nature of our universe. We can't even see the full spectrum of visible light. I repeat, we can't even see the full spectrum of visible light. Our ability to sense magnetism are also inferior, hell, we can't sense most of the stuff around us and our brains can only process a limited amount of information.

Human beings barely see the universe, and can only look upon it with the things we've discovered. There was a time no one even knew radiation existed.

Imagine standing in a dark room, with a light on the other side of the door, but you are bound to that room, you can't leave, a little light comes in and you can sort of see the outlines of your surroundings.

Humanity is that person in that dark room.

Just think about entanglement, ******* THINK about it. If your atoms are in two places at once and your actions influence those other atoms and vice versa... ******* thinking about that! What is that entanglment anyway? Where does it come from and how does it exist?

Mass? There is no such thing, everything is energy, right down to emerging string theory. Hell we've got E=MC^2 to prove it.

Listen, the point is we are barely coming to know anything.

You can be a skeptic all day long, if it makes you feel better, but as a man of science I desire to look to the future and what we will know tomorrow, not be bound by what we know today
User avatar #59 to #39 - lean (05/16/2014) [-]
We actually CAN see the full spectrum of visible light, thus we named it visible
User avatar #61 to #59 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
Mantis shrimp have much better color vision than humans (their eyes having 12 types of color receptors, whereas humans have only three), as well as ultraviolet, infrared and polarized light vision, thus having the most complex eyesight of any animal known.

is what I meant, we can only see what we see, we never think about what we can't or aren't even aware of
User avatar #65 to #61 - lean (05/16/2014) [-]
Well yeah, and dogs have better hearing than us. The visible spectrum, 390- 700 nm, is defined as the light visible to the human eye (colors).
User avatar #67 to #65 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
And that's exactly my point. We mapped out the universe based on our limited perception.

It's a sort of fallacy, and which is why its hard for people to wrap their heads around most things.

We're barely scratching the surface.
#51 to #39 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
I feel like you're putting too much faith in the supernatural being a definite possibility, you sound just as closed minded as the people you seem to dislike. I know you're posing all these questions and are making seem like you don't believe but it really seems like you do.
User avatar #54 to #51 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
Everything is magic until it is explained, whether or not the "supernatural" is really not just "natural" is still up in the air. I care not which is the answer, as long as we obtain an answer
User avatar #188 to #54 - jukuku (05/16/2014) [-]
What are you talking about?

There has been no theory proposed which actually attempts to explain how the supernatural can occur or how ghosts exist. It is not scientific because it is nothing but vague conjecture. There is no reason to believe in ghosts because in every single instance there is a much more likely explanation. Drugs, psychotic break, misinterpretation, etc. Humans hallucinate all the time, humans do not see the world objective, I seriously doubt all the objective truths of our universe (known principles in physics) is incorrect and that someone actually saw someone from 'beyond' though unknown means.

Just because we cannot be 100% certain, it doesn't mean that the supernatural is anymore credible.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KayBys8gaJY

Please watch the video.
#258 to #188 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
1000 years from now everything we know today is going to be a complete joke in retrospect, given that we hypothetically continue our rate of scientific progress.

Which is what I mean when I say it's people like you that stand in the way of progress, so focused on what we know today, so unfocused on what we will know tomorrow.
User avatar #273 to #258 - jukuku (05/17/2014) [-]
No, it will not be a joke. The theory of relativity will still be correct, the big bang, higgs boson and so much more. The world has constants, their truth isn't suddenly going to stop existing.
#46 to #39 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
Please take a Philosophy of Science course. A lot of the science you're talking about may be true, but you're drawing the wrong conclusions from it.
User avatar #47 to #46 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
I'm not drawing conclusions, the point are the possibilities.
#60 to #47 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
You're saying that there was a time when were wrong about a lot of stuff, and then drawing the conclusion that it's arrogant and small-minded to claim that supernatural things don't exist. That's a wrong conclusion.

18th century science can't be compared to modern science. We have extremely good reasons to believe that 'supernatural' phenomena can be explained without turning scientific knowledge on its head. Also, we have extremely good reasons to explain why people keep believing/wanting to believe in supernatural stuff. If you accept science as the most reliable source of knowledge that we have, then there's very limited wiggle rooom for the supernatural.
User avatar #64 to #60 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
as of now, but with emerging sciences, you'd be a fool to call the universe simple, but some people will never be able to admit that our reality is too much for us
#72 to #64 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
I'm not sayin the universe is simple, I'm saying that science is our most reliable source of knowledge, and in science there are no reasons at all to consider the existence of 'supernatural' stuff.
User avatar #79 to #72 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
There are plenty of reasons to consider everything, part of how and why science makes progress. One day theoretical physics might just be physics, and can you imagine what happens after that?

After all, no living being left this planets atmosphere until we figured out how to.
I simply choose to live with a more open mind

I won't be bound by skepticism,
#91 to #79 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
The teenage philosophy....it hurts....

What you're talking about now is called Philosophy of Science. I recommended taking a course in it before and will do so again now, because some of the things you're saying about it are stupid. Not because you are stupid, but because this **** isn't easy. I don't work in the PoS field myself, but anyone who does will be able to explain why, more accurately than I have so far.

I'll just say that believing anything is possible isn't 'living with a more open mind', it's not wanting to commit to anything. That in itself is fine, but a lot of the progress you're describing wouldn't be there if nobody wanted to commit to what most likely is and what most likely isn't possible. If you don't accept science as our most reliable source of knowledge, I don't agree with you but that's fine. If you do, then you'll have to accept the reasons science gives us to believe some things are a certain degree of likely, and others are a certain degree of unlikely.
User avatar #95 to #91 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
I'm criticizing skepticism. Nothing more nothing less.
#102 to #95 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
No you're not. You keep naming instances where something that was previously thought impossible suddenly became possible, and keep drawing the same conclusion; that it's therefore stupid to believe something can't be done. That's simply not true. Science has exremely good reasons to believe 'supernatural' claims are false and impossible, and if you believe science is wrong, you're the one being skeptical here.
User avatar #112 to #102 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
You're really good at missing the point.
#118 to #112 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
Yeah, no. Sorry dude, but you don't have any idea what you're talking about.
User avatar #122 to #118 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
keep telling yourself that
#150 to #112 - philosophyxplain (05/16/2014) [-]
I could point out that philosophy of science isn't somehow different from philosophy, merely an element, but by now you've given up trying to be right and are just trolling, so I won't do that.

I know it hurts when you're wrong about something (I'm wrong about stuff all the time, so I should know), but I actually think it's important to tell people about this stuff. Not because I'm super smart, but because it's important knowledge. Not being sarcastic here. Hope you have a nice evening
#151 to #150 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
I just gave birth to an explain.
#134 to #112 - philosophyxplain (05/16/2014) [-]
I'm gonna have to explain the term, I see? Alright, but you might aswell have googled it.

The field of Philosophy of Science deals with important questions surrounding science, such as:

- What is science?
- What do we want with science?
- Why should we believe scientific knowledge is more reliable than other knowledge?
- What decides whether something is scientific or not?
- What are some philosophical conclusions we should draw when presented with certain scientific evidence?

If you're gonna try and invalidate the entire field of Philosophy of Science, you're going full retard. Never go full retard.
User avatar #146 to #134 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
science > philosophy of science > philosophy
#126 to #112 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
Gonne be genuinely arrogant now and say that a 2nd year Philosophy major knows more about Philosophy of Science than you do. If you don't believe me, please find any philosopher of science near you, any at all, and he'll explain why you're wrong. Must be a philosophy teacher/professor at your school/college right?
User avatar #127 to #126 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
>philosophy
>science

pick one
User avatar #62 to #47 - lean (05/16/2014) [-]
Supernatural is by definition not a possibility. If it was explained, it would then be natural. Supernatural is anything not explained by the laws of physics, something above and beyond nature.
User avatar #68 to #62 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
What I said was that something magical today may be science tomorrow, may be, not will be,
unlike some who say won't be I choose the higher path
User avatar #69 to #68 - lean (05/16/2014) [-]
I am not disagreeing with your theory, just nitpicking at your terminology. It's the internet, my mom said I could.
User avatar #71 to #69 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
Yeah but at the same time that's still my point, just becuase we can't see something doesn't make it invisible, we're the ones at fault.

I try to look at at least some of the "supernatural" the same way, I would like to believe, but at best I think its possible
User avatar #76 to #71 - lean (05/16/2014) [-]
I don't worry to much about that stuff. Technology evolves, and so does humanity. I try to make the most of the "now".
To quote one of my fav books, "I deal in lead."
User avatar #80 to #76 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
Lets just hope we make it to type I civilization
User avatar #55 to #34 - onewithpokerface (05/16/2014) [-]
People have been believing in religion for a long time too despite no evidence being found god is real.

>implying something needs to be real for people to believe in it
>yeah yeah i know notevenbismuthhasthismanyedges.gif whatever
User avatar #56 to #55 - turtletroll (05/16/2014) [-]
What's your point?
User avatar #57 to #56 - onewithpokerface (05/16/2014) [-]
I already stated my point. It's incorrect to assume something needs to be real or logical for people to believe in it. Like ghosts and paranormal stuff.

I mean, I believe in paranormal stuff based on personal experiences (which is probably the only most people would believe in it) and I'm well aware it's all probably a big load of ******** . But it's pretty hard to say "It's not real" when it feels very real.
#73 to #57 - anusraper (05/16/2014) [-]
but how can ghosts be real if paul walker is kill ?
#75 to #73 - onewithpokerface (05/16/2014) [-]
No idea
No idea
#103 to #34 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
People have been talking about visiting other planets for a long ass time too.
User avatar #74 to #30 - sciencexplain ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
If you're talking about DMT, it is not hogwash at all. Many severe drug addicts send themselves over the edge and adrenaline shot themselves before they fade to bring them back. The DMT gets released and they have the greatest psychedelic experience anybody can ever experience. The chemical is so strong that it causes the brain to over process and then as it flows through, it triggers memory synapses in the brain and people recall their memories as it flows in the brain. DMT is naturally occuring in nature but the pineal gland produces it for humans and can release it in small doses when necessary, like when starving of oxygen to distract the brain or it can be used as a recreational psychedelic in some strange situations that can't be explained as of yet.
User avatar #77 to #74 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
Care to give an actual source on where all that scientific research on DMT in the brain at death actually originated from?
User avatar #78 to #77 - sciencexplain ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
I'll go look for a sauce. I read about studies when taking forensics, but I never got the author title or reference number.
User avatar #81 to #78 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
I think it was before the 2000s if that helps, by one lab or something
User avatar #86 to #81 - sciencexplain ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
Also, take this. It's a measurement for DMT trace in different organs. It is present in humans in very trace amounts.

Human Blood serum < LOD (n = 66)[28]
Blood plasma < LOD (n = 71)[28] ♦ < LOD (n = 38); 1,000 & 10,600 ng/L (n = 2)[48]
Whole blood < LOD (n = 20); 50–790 ng/L (n = 20)[49]
Urine < 100 ng/L (n = 9)[28] ♦ < LOD (n = 60); 160–540 ng/L (n = 5)[46] ♦ Detected in n = 10 by GC-MS[50]
Feces < 50 ng/kg (n = 12); 130 ng/kg (n = 1)[28]
Kidney 15 ng/kg (n = 1)[28]
Lung 14 ng/kg (n = 1)[28]
Lumbar CSF 100,370 ng/L (n = 1); 2,330–7,210 ng/L (n = 3); 350 & 850 ng/L (n = 2)[51]
User avatar #84 to #81 - sciencexplain ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
wondergressive.com/death-solved-by-vestigial-gland/

This one doesn't seem completely trustworthy, but at a glance, it is factually correct and seems reliable with reference links. Looking at the source documents from the library I got it from at Oxford, I can't pull the document for you. It's document-only, and has no PDF or online format and can only be accessed by lecturers, mentors and students. Sorry about that. If I find any more on it, I'll let you in on it.
User avatar #97 to #84 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
I do believe that book is the source of all this, but how much peer review has it had? This research isn't very... well covered.
User avatar #99 to #97 - sciencexplain ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
I'm not sure. I didn't look at any 3rd party review, but as far as it goes, there's no disproving documents. Basically, it's not completely confirmed but there's nothing to say that the results of his work are false, so it's shaky.
User avatar #114 to #99 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
That's what bothers me about this whole death and DMT thing. You hear it all the time but the actual research is, what exactly? Outdated, shaky, and somewhat questionable.
User avatar #120 to #114 - sciencexplain ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
But if there's nothing else to question it or prove that it's false, it's the only logical explanation.
User avatar #82 to #81 - sciencexplain ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
Well I know that there was studies that proved the existence of the pineal gland in rodent brains and it is mirrored in format in humans, right at the core of the brain.
User avatar #183 to #30 - jukuku (05/16/2014) [-]
No, it most certainly is not. The brain releases many chemicals upon death. Brain death can cause some really whacky things to happen as well, radical personality changes and hallucinations too. DMT is a powerful psychedelic drug.

"but no one wants to believe in the supernatural"

It is not a question of wanting or not wanting to, it is a matter of what is likely and there has never, in all of history, been a single bit of empirical evidence to suggest that there are spirits, ghosts or other worldly beings.

Everyone sees the world through a different lens. Reality is only what our mind makes of it.
User avatar #256 to #183 - infinitereaper (05/16/2014) [-]
Again, where the **** is the source for this huh? Because I've actually researched it, looks to be heavily understudied. Hell, I think it all came from that book and that scientist and his lab. Long time ago.
#138 - mikasuh ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
Hfw he got out of the room
Hfw he got out of the room
User avatar #88 - hahahaheidi (05/16/2014) [-]
Goddamn I love hearing people's ghost stories. This comment section has been great fun reading.
#11 - Byte ONLINE (05/16/2014) [-]
meep
#180 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
> 11:30 PM
>Be me
>scared as ****
>have to pee...
#63 - isradam (05/16/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#24 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
So I guess it's time to share the weirdest things that have happened to me, let's see how many of you believe me.

When I was 6 I saw a whole day into the future, when I woke up I thought it was a different day and that the same things were happening. I remembered entire discussions and shocked a waiter because I knew his name.
I have at times managed to use an astral projection (not that different to lucid dreaming).
I have seen a ghost pass by my door.
Two years back while walking I hit head first an invisible "wall" that I'm pretty sure was a man wearing wool clothing.

Feel free to ask or tell me I'm telling lies, I'll be away for a few hours but I will check later.
#26 to #24 - ronjeremysweiner (05/16/2014) [-]
how the **** do you astral dream? can u train urself like w/ lucid dreaming?
#281 to #26 - anon (05/17/2014) [-]
Most of the astral projections were in the afternoon, or in the early hours of the morning just a few hours before I had to wake up. If you wake up after 6 hours of sleep and set your mind to it and have a strong will it will happen. In 90% of astral projections you rise from your bed and everything seems real, although you know it's not. I used to think these were dreams until I realized I could see things that were happening.
#52 to #26 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
Yeah. And if you are impatient there are drugs that can send you off, but it's not exactly the same. I believe sage and mescaline are often used for this purpouse, or even nyquil. Dumbasses thinks LSD or shrooms sends you to the land of the fairies, but that's not true, everything just becomes bendy and distorted. If you want to learn there is endless amounts written about it on the internet. Myself I think out of body stuff is creepy as **** , I hate it.
User avatar #45 to #24 - cthumoo (05/16/2014) [-]
You were 6, I was convinced I experienced stuff like that all the time at that age but realised it was nonsense later on. There's nothing to say about the other things 'cause you obviously believe they're true.
#96 to #24 - anon (05/16/2014) [-]
It's possible that you're lying, or maybe your memory is playing tricks on you like the bitch it is (for example, a deja vu is your brain constructing a false memory of yourself experiencing the same situation before), but it could be that it's pretty common for children (roughly until the age of 10) to have these kind of 'paranormal' experiences. Science doesn't at all deny these kind of experiences, but it denies that these experiences are paranormal. In other words, there is heaps of evidence that explains these weird experiences in terms of knowledge we already have, instead of assuming the people who have these experiences have previously unknown paranormal powers.
User avatar #28 to #24 - TheHutchie (05/16/2014) [-]
Not to say I don't believe you (I actually don't but I'd like to think I'm open to the concept), the only shred of factual evidence here would be the waiter, and even then we'd have to track him down and get his side of the story.

I personally think it's more likely that you're a liar, or delusional, than that this is true. Welcome to real life, where disappointment is a daily activity.
#282 to #28 - anon (05/17/2014) [-]
Now this story was from a summer vacation in a small island. The part I clearly remember is that we were searching for a tavern to eat. I remembered that I realy liked a meal from a specific one and insisted on sitting there. I did not at the time realize that this was the same thing happening again, so I was realy distressed when my parents did not remember eating there. When the guy came to take our order it was the owner, not the waiter I remembered and I asked where the waiter of the previous day was. At the table my parents were talking about something and I had a disagreement with my sister, but this time in reverse.
comment character limit continued in a sec.
#283 to #282 - anon (05/17/2014) [-]
I stated that she was in favor of the other side of the argument the day before and right at that time I saw the waiter. I called him by his name and asked him to once again like the day before state what he believed. Not only did he not care about the argument but he was shocked by the fact I knew his name. I remember my father thought that this was all a coincidence and wanted me to stop making this up and tell the waiter sorry for making him believe this nonsence. I would not of course because I did not realize what the whole deal was. My mother made a small joke about wether I also remembered any lottery numbers as well and of course I did not. That's were the story ends.

A year back I had a talk with my sister (now I'm 22) and she also remembered that day. Haven't talked with anyone else on this subject since.
User avatar #284 to #283 - TheHutchie (05/17/2014) [-]
That's very interesting, even if it's not true. I don't want to say I'm convinced by it, but as I said before, I'm open to the concept and it's certainly a strange set of events.
User avatar #38 to #24 - inyerfase (05/16/2014) [-]
most waiters have NAMETAGS and humor little kids
User avatar #246 to #38 - clechyl (05/16/2014) [-]
This guy was 6. He just got in primary school, he likely couldn't read.
User avatar #87 to #24 - theavatar (05/16/2014) [-]
I was walking to my friends house when i was little and i remember walking but i could see myself walking on the street from the woods. Just watching i even remember looking over into the woods at "me" but there was nothing there and kept walking. Ive had this memory from that day
[ 297 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)