Armed and Ready!. .. >Playing Gragas >Opponent doing baron >My team isn't doing >Ward runs out, baron at half health >Throw My Q blindly into the pit and walk away &g Armed and Ready! >Playing Gragas >Opponent doing baron >My team isn't >Ward runs out at half health >Throw My Q blindly into the pit walk away &g
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (104)
[ 104 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#10 - ChronoBoost
Reply +31 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
>Playing Gragas   
>Opponent doing baron   
>My team isn't doing ****   
>Ward runs out, baron at half health   
>Throw My Q blindly into the pit and walk away   
>Let the barrel time out and explode automatically   
>+300 gold   
>Team gets baron buff   
>Still lose   
>MFW
>Playing Gragas
>Opponent doing baron
>My team isn't doing ****
>Ward runs out, baron at half health
>Throw My Q blindly into the pit and walk away
>Let the barrel time out and explode automatically
>+300 gold
>Team gets baron buff
>Still lose
>MFW
User avatar #97 to #10 - nasavvy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
I have gotten some lucky TF wildcards in my day.
#106 to #10 - numbahs
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/20/2012) [-]
>playing taric
>enemy team doing baron
>team wants to kill their inhib while they take baron
>flash in baron pit and shatter (no radiance because it wouldn't go off)
>steal baron
>cause huge chat in all
>enemy team up 15 kills
>win the game because my team basically all got a kill
>feel awesome because that was the turning point of the game
#18 to #10 - browniez
Reply +16 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
lol know dat feel
>enemy doing baron
>my team plans to steal it
>manage to steal baron with Jarvans flag
>trap entire enemy team with ult when they try to run out of baron pit
>my team runs away leaving me to die
>we had a fiddle+miss fortune on my team
>both of them try to quickly do dragon
>was warded by enemy
>die
>lose game
>mfw
#76 to #18 - JohnMarston **User deleted account**
+3 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#33 to #18 - anon id: 2c976a06
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
>be playing lux
>be fed, ballsy enough to buy soulstealer
>18/20 stacks
>ward at baron
>enemy team attempts to get baron in last ditch effort to win
>not today bitch
> Cast E, steal baron, weaken team
>You're not getting off that easy
> Death beam
>quadra kill
>mfw
#86 - dropless
Reply +21 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
ABORT!!
ABORT!!
#69 - JudasLitl
Reply +21 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
#60 - anon id: 7f1600e5
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
League is for little kids. Begin the rage.
User avatar #68 to #60 - zraxx
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
I slightly disagree, while it is not for little kids, I enjoy HoN and Smite better
User avatar #78 to #68 - drakesblood
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
HoN has a terrible community. Not sure if that is a trend through games of that type though. I had just downloaded HoN, hadn't played since beta, go on server meant for noobs, someone raged because I was trying to learn. It was NOOB server meant for NOOBS and I was a NOOB...
User avatar #101 to #78 - aquamorte
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
HoN is rage central. Pub game titles really don't mean anything. That's like believing an ad that says there is a girl waiting to have sexytimes in your area. Besides that, LoL, DotA, and HoN generally have the same ****** community but LoL is probably less so. I would assume this is because you have to play tons of games before you get to srs games.
User avatar #62 to #60 - rainbowtacos
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
RAGE INITIATED
User avatar #63 to #60 - YeYouKnoMe
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
I'm 16, I enjoy the hell out of league, I also play battlefield, cod, other online fps, and a lot of mma/fighting games...The fact that you say league is for little kids makes me think you just suck at it and played to level 2 without obtaining any runes/a champion or knowing how to build masteries...So please anon, keep your mouth shut.
#93 to #63 - darthblam
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
Shut up.
User avatar #102 to #93 - YeYouKnoMe
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
Don't tell me what to do faggot. Lets see you come here and take away my keyboard.
User avatar #88 to #60 - mofalcon
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
**** me man that game is too complicated for a little kid. the 20th time they die in the first match would be the last game they'd ever play.
User avatar #100 to #60 - aquamorte
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
I've played HoN, DotA, DotA 2, and LoL. I used to make fun of LoL until a friend made me try it and despite the childish graphics..it is good.
Also **** Brazilians. I mean really.

User avatar #61 to #60 - orbtwinz
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
I disagree, because everyone has an opinion no need for rage.
#71 to #60 - salsawin
Reply +14 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
0/10. Next time you want to incite rage, don't mention it in the comment.
#98 to #71 - anon id: 7f1600e5
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
Yet you and others responded.
#5 - lolturtle
Reply +13 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
>teamfight
>my team dies except for me
>they go towards baron
>i sprint top to steal that ****
>barons almost down
>toss that nidalee spear
>steal baron
>call them all faggots
>mfw ww on their team didnt use smite
#67 - gumbo
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
Attack, attack, attack!
Attack, attack, attack!
#65 - falconeyez
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
my time    
>the enemy team at baron   
>we try  to reach them before they kill him   
>they kill him at low health   
>we begun a team fight we kill them all but for one    
> he didnt kill any one tell the buff is gone   
<what i wanted to do to my team
my time
>the enemy team at baron
>we try to reach them before they kill him
>they kill him at low health
>we begun a team fight we kill them all but for one
> he didnt kill any one tell the buff is gone
<what i wanted to do to my team
#105 to #65 - kvimik
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/19/2012) [-]
My best story   
&gt;playing ap nida   
&gt;everyone is ss   
&gt;Thinking they might be at baron   
&gt;go behind baron(since we are purple)   
&gt;throw spear   
&gt;get baron buff   
&gt;mfw
My best story
>playing ap nida
>everyone is ss
>Thinking they might be at baron
>go behind baron(since we are purple)
>throw spear
>get baron buff
>mfw
User avatar #92 to #65 - darthblam
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
>Everyone is at base healing up and buying ****... except for our Wukong
>He's out farming in mid
>We tell him to check Baron
>We don't have wards around there
>He just ******* charges straight in
>Walks into enemy that is in the process of killing Baron
>He just jumps straight for Baron
>He gets the kill, we get the buff
>He just walks back out without even using his stealth spell
>Enemy team didn't even seem to react to him..
>He doesn't take a single hit

Needless to say we won the game with the buff... but it was funny as hell because I swear the enemy team was just.. shocked when he took the buff. None of them even chased him.
#70 to #65 - roflcoptergosoisoi
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
My favorite LoL moment

>be fiddlesticks
>enemy team at baron
>all weakened by baron
>ult in
>quadra kill
>steal baron
>mfw
User avatar #103 to #70 - ikinkajou
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
Same thing, except with GP's ult.
#1 - Kew
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
MFW I kill mostly everybody at Baron
#41 to #1 - theborg
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
My turn.
>be Darius not feed
>haveing medium items around 20 min mark
>see enemy team doing baron
>5 sec behind my team cause bluepill and buy
>team die but heavy damage spread wide out to enemy
>see my chance to get first Penta
>flash over wall
>gets 2 kills without touching ground
> Dat R
>Bitch yells "dubble" "Triple" "Quardra"
>Last person bluepill home
>I die to Baron
User avatar #2 to #1 - buttgauges [OP]
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
haha I've almost done the same thing as warwick when I was fed :P life stealin their asses left and right
User avatar #3 to #2 - InsertFunnyPhrase
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
Bitches please. Pro Shen story time.
>Be Shen
>Ward at Baron
>Enemy team going for it
>Teleport to ward
>Enemy team focuses Baron, not me
>Hit Q
>Steal Baron
>Shadow Dash over the wall
User avatar #6 to #3 - Calo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
Can't ****** beat Amumu
>Enemys fighting baron
>Bandage toss Morgana
>DESPAIR TIEM
>Activate ult
>Baron kills 3 of them, team swoops in for last 2, we finish him off
#13 to #6 - rikroll
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
my turn!   
&gt;be AP Nidalee   
&gt;suspect enemy team is doing baron   
&gt;throw down trap on baron   
&gt;use vision to throw spear at last possible moment   
&gt;got the kill, friends asking over skype what the **** happened   
&gt;MFW no one smited or stood in the path of my spear
my turn!
>be AP Nidalee
>suspect enemy team is doing baron
>throw down trap on baron
>use vision to throw spear at last possible moment
>got the kill, friends asking over skype what the **** happened
>MFW no one smited or stood in the path of my spear
#4 to #1 - junkk
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
#7 - gibssowas
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
1)Play Nocturne as Jungler.
2)Use Paranoia when Baron is low.
3) Smite.
4) Flash over Wall to escape.
5) Profit!
User avatar #8 to #7 - sumthinfunny
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
newfag here, the **** game is this?
User avatar #9 to #8 - vikingfaen
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
League of Legends. It's the best MOBA game imo.
User avatar #12 to #8 - siberiantigershark
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/17/2012) [-]
and it's free
#95 - gtocforyou
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(08/18/2012) [-]
Enlarge.