Bro, do you even 'Murica?. . Tweet I met this French guy today and asked him "Do you speak German?" "No" he replied. "You' re welcome" I said Merica 2 FAVORITES
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Bro, do you even 'Murica?

Tweet
I met this French guy today and
asked him "Do you speak
German?" "No" he replied. "You' re
welcome" I said
Merica
2 FAVORITES
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+531
Views: 23206
Favorited: 33
Submitted: 05/24/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to mysticado Subscribe to funny E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(101):

[ 101 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
+27
#1 - seelcudoom has deleted their comment [+] (8 replies)
#2 - wavydonmorgs (05/24/2013) [+] (1 reply)
Oui je me rends
+11
#26 - tittylovin has deleted their comment [+] (1 reply)
#14 - mephiblis (05/25/2013) [+] (25 replies)
Meanwhile, back in reality
#35 - thrallsballs (05/25/2013) [+] (1 reply)
80% of the German army was destroyed on Russias front.
#46 - hopskotch (05/25/2013) [-]
We dropped DA BOMBZ and the rest of the world be like "mmmm-mm-m. There goes the neighborhood."
#58 - neocortex (05/25/2013) [+] (2 replies)
This image has expired
That is typical American behavior for you, taking credit for something the generations before them did because today America doesn't amount to **** anymore.

Governemt debt?
Here's a rad idea, lets just raise the debt bar limit, problem solved. While at the same time we bitch about Europe who need to get their finances in cotrol.

Terrorism?
-Took you long enough to find some doofus named Bin Laden in his own house.
-Took you long enough to find some dictator holed in the ground.



but yea keep on cheering 'muricah for all the good thats done to you.
This guy said it how it is and I never believed any American would amount up to admitting something like this guy did.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
#42 - gurtol (05/25/2013) [-]
Way to make yourself and your country look bad
User avatar #50 - beatmasterz (05/25/2013) [+] (1 reply)
How can everyone forget about napoleon?
User avatar #55 to #50 - DeeJayBee (05/25/2013) [-]
america barely has any history so has to make a big deal out of anything it can like halloween
#34 - anonymous (05/25/2013) [+] (2 replies)
It's shocking how little americans know about WWII...
#47 to #36 - spacestalin (05/25/2013) [-]
U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A
#29 - anonymous (05/25/2013) [+] (7 replies)
The Russians won WWII. Thanks to their massive tanks n **** the Germans didn't stand a chance. The Americans showed up late and took the glory.
User avatar #30 to #29 - taintedangel (05/25/2013) [-]
All America did was **** up Japan, and maybe have a few pilots in Britain's Air force a few years before America entered the fight.
User avatar #81 - nustix (05/25/2013) [-]
I'm pretty sure that Russia did way more than the rest of the allied forces. While they were preparing operation market garden Russia held out all that time at the east border, and they reached germany before America/Canada/UK combined. I'm not saying that they did it the right way (by sacrificing millions of man) but I think they deserve more praise than America which had help of Canada and the UK and as far as I know canada helped more (atleast in the region I live)
#71 - antoniospaghettio (05/25/2013) [-]
Except 'murica joined in, when Soviet Union was already winning the war and didn't do **** when Germany was strong.
#44 - moofinbanana (05/25/2013) [+] (2 replies)
WWII had two fronts.   
European and Pacific.   
Britain, France, and Russia had the European while USA (I think Canada as well) had the Pacific.
WWII had two fronts.
European and Pacific.
Britain, France, and Russia had the European while USA (I think Canada as well) had the Pacific.
User avatar #70 to #63 - CameronZOOP (05/25/2013) [-]
Roughly 75% of Hitler's resources went on the eastern front - Russia. While the remaining 25% was split between the UK and her colonies, France, America., Cananda etc. All the stuff with Japan had nothing to do with France and whether they would "speak german" or not.
Americans frequently overestimate how much they contributed to Hitler's downfall.
#40 - mvtjets ONLINE (05/25/2013) [-]
AMERICA
AMERICA
User avatar #11 - zzforrest (05/25/2013) [+] (3 replies)
Ich spreche Deutsch, und ich bin ein Americaner!
User avatar #68 - chaossniper (05/25/2013) [-]
oh so you're telling me that america had nothing to win by helping france
#64 - Rellikthebrit (05/25/2013) [-]
#WinstonChurchill
#WinstonChurchill
#6 - quitethedelicacy (05/24/2013) [-]
'Muricuh
[ 101 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)