x
Click to expand

Fisherman gets shocked from his own gear


A man fishing in a river in the Quang Vinh Loc district, Vietnam, gets more than he expects when reaching for his home made electrical fish stunning gear.

According to reports, his cousin (holding the camera) quickly disconnected the breaker saving the man from death. The fisherman suffered severely burnt hands in the incident.

  • Recommend tagsx
-2
Views: 1221
Favorited: 0
Submitted: 03/06/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to pablooo Subscribe to fucking-fail submit to reddit

Comments(0):

 
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
No comments!
 Friends (0)