Forever together. Inb4 no gf. She says she never wants to sleep without me, I had a hemorrhage in my brain stem and spent a week in the hospital. She marched ri
x
Click to expand

Forever together

She says she never wants to sleep without me,
I had a hemorrhage in my brain stem and spent a week
in the hospital. She marched right through that hospital
policy with a blanket and a pillow
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+1383
Views: 66206
Favorited: 102
Submitted: 12/01/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to ssheinrich Subscribe to feels submit to reddit

Comments(388):

[ 388 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#22 - mattdoggy (12/01/2013) [-]
remember the last time someone loved you that much?
me neither
User avatar #39 to #22 - Nightinear **User deleted account** (12/01/2013) [-]
tfw you've never experienced true love
tfw you've never fallen asleep with the girl of your dreams and woken up right beside her
tfw no one has ever told you that they love you
tfw you've had the chance but every time you've screwed up
tfw you just want to fall asleep with a girl in your arms, and when you wake up, you see her smile and she softly whispers "I love you"

That feel when no gf
User avatar #41 to #39 - pipedt (12/01/2013) [-]
MFW I have all the symptoms of kidney Cancer and no one will be with me like that
#261 to #41 - luqmanr (12/02/2013) [-]
Be strong man! You'll get through it!
User avatar #371 to #41 - jukuku (12/02/2013) [-]
Go to the doctor and get yourself checked out man. It's likely not cancer but you need to get that looked at.
#132 to #39 - garentei (12/02/2013) [-]
stop, STOP!
User avatar #225 to #39 - drastronomy (12/02/2013) [-]
tfw never got the chance

brb, going to attend wizard school
User avatar #148 to #39 - unlucki (12/02/2013) [-]
TFW you have it all just t lose it all and regret it all ending
#308 to #39 - alldaypk (12/02/2013) [-]
**** you man
#309 to #308 - alldaypk (12/02/2013) [-]
just.. just **** you.. **** you....
#361 to #39 - aherorising (12/02/2013) [-]
too harsh man
0
#63 to #22 - pimpvader has deleted their comment [-]
#241 to #22 - missions (12/02/2013) [-]
This very morning
#292 to #22 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
I do. It was 3 years ago. I truly loved her. I genuinely would've impregnated that girl just so I can marry her and be with her. Well, time goes by, and we still live on. I feel alone.
#398 to #22 - leonidasking (01/10/2014) [-]
That hit me right where i live
User avatar #223 to #22 - gglai (12/02/2013) [-]
Tfw had a few gfs, but that was a loooong time ago.
#240 to #22 - dlorah (12/02/2013) [-]
T-thanks for reminding of my recent breakup because the girl just wanted to know the feeling of having a boyfriend
#376 to #240 - kundotron (12/02/2013) [-]
wow bro, what a cunt
#76 to #22 - squidamon (12/02/2013) [-]
that was uncalled for
that was uncalled for
#27 to #22 - jazzyietheferret (12/01/2013) [-]
I sleep with myself every night bro, eventually I'll find someone who's worth sleeping next to again. Until then I'll enjoy my own company. I'm sure you will do the same.
#36 to #22 - infinitereaper (12/01/2013) [-]
C-cheer up man, I'm s-sure the day will come...
C-cheer up man, I'm s-sure the day will come...
#53 to #22 - bedwetter (12/02/2013) [-]
At least we still have porn
User avatar #88 to #53 - adrilazzaro (12/02/2013) [-]
and the government still wants to take that away from us
#42 to #22 - blokrokker (12/01/2013) [-]
I know one person who sees his one true love every time he looks in the mirror
User avatar #90 to #42 - majormoron (12/02/2013) [-]
Hey, at least he loves himself, I still have issues with myself I dont know if Ill ever fix.
User avatar #311 to #90 - demandred (12/02/2013) [-]
Think about how people you know suck at stuff and how you're better than many people at some things in life. Give compliments to the guy in the mirror and silently laugh at how ugly people look.
idk about u but that worked for me. might just be me who's weird.
User avatar #78 to #42 - stealingbikes (12/02/2013) [-]
I was gonna guess Kanye, but okay.
User avatar #279 to #42 - donthurtmepls (12/02/2013) [-]
this pic gets me every time! damn you i was in class.
User avatar #105 to #22 - dyalibya (12/02/2013) [-]
Once .....
#358 to #22 - Milos (12/02/2013) [-]
Why you do this?
User avatar #85 to #22 - ofmiceandmen (12/02/2013) [-]
It's worse if you do remember and now it's gone...

It's worse if you see her daily, and are forced to look her in the eye and pretend that everything you went through together during your 2 year relationship didn't happen. That all the ups and downs, all the heartfelt moments, all the emotion so strong that words can't express, all the fights and all the breakups were just a dream.

Be glad you don't have to feel that on top of your loneliness.
User avatar #87 to #85 - ofmiceandmen (12/02/2013) [-]
Makeups, not breakups.
User avatar #231 to #22 - gearshift (12/02/2013) [-]
If you ever get a get stuck in hospital I promise to be there to take up your personal space and make life difficult for the nurses <3

Seriously though. I will hunt down your unconscious and/or comatose body and snuggle you to either recovery or death.
#38 to #22 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/01/2013) [-]
I do... I wonder if that's worse...
#208 to #22 - jellyman (12/02/2013) [-]
I haven't had a girlfriend in 3 years, and it's really lonely, but I never gave hope that one day, I'll find a girl that I love and we can be happy together.   
   
There is a girl right now that I have never loved before and I'm going to tell her when she comes down to visit this month.   
   
The time will come, you just got to have hope, bro. I know you do.
I haven't had a girlfriend in 3 years, and it's really lonely, but I never gave hope that one day, I'll find a girl that I love and we can be happy together.

There is a girl right now that I have never loved before and I'm going to tell her when she comes down to visit this month.

The time will come, you just got to have hope, bro. I know you do.
#126 to #22 - messerauditore (12/02/2013) [-]
I used to have someone like that. One day she apparently just stopped loving me. Leaves me wondering if she ever did at all in our 2 years together.
#351 to #22 - usedtobeemo (12/02/2013) [-]
Mfw I'm in love but don't want to mention it in fear of being thumbed to oblivion by forever alones
Mfw I'm in love but don't want to mention it in fear of being thumbed to oblivion by forever alones
#283 to #22 - minutes ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
remember the last time you loved someone that much?
#180 to #22 - spacesword (12/02/2013) [-]
I do but then it all changed when the fire nation attacked we grew apart and she cheated on me on 3 separate occations...
User avatar #313 to #180 - demandred (12/02/2013) [-]
bloody fire nation!
User avatar #237 to #22 - greedtheavaricious (12/02/2013) [-]
TFW had a date but was too oblivious to realize it was one

Ain't nobody as dumm as me
0
#60 to #22 - pimpvader has deleted their comment [-]
#26 to #22 - trandhal (12/01/2013) [-]
One day mate... one day
User avatar #353 to #26 - hokeymon (12/02/2013) [-]
I maybe dead when that day comes.
#320 to #6 - junahi (12/02/2013) [-]
This somehow reminds me of Game Grumps... Weird.
User avatar #388 to #320 - dapokekid (12/02/2013) [-]
Dannys friends facebook
#43 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
I'm 21 and I've never been in a relationship(problems in the family set such matters as a lower priority). Seeing posts like this doesn't make me sad, it makes me excited actually. This proves there are people who are loyal and truly love each other. While I am jealous of the guy in the photo, I'm happy for him. And I look forward to the day I get to experience such love and loyalty.
User avatar #80 to #43 - keeganembry **User deleted account** (12/02/2013) [-]
Mizore makes me happy. c: thank you.
#91 to #43 - Visual (12/02/2013) [-]
And when that time comes, you must be emotionally prepared to lose that because nothing is permanent.    
   
I was in a fantastic relationship not too long ago and she left me, only reasons were that she simply stopped feeling the love and refused to tell me anything else (although something is definitely fishy). I was not prepared for it and it hit me like an emotional truck. I still feel sad moments now.   
   
Be ready if that ever happens to, and best of luck.
And when that time comes, you must be emotionally prepared to lose that because nothing is permanent.

I was in a fantastic relationship not too long ago and she left me, only reasons were that she simply stopped feeling the love and refused to tell me anything else (although something is definitely fishy). I was not prepared for it and it hit me like an emotional truck. I still feel sad moments now.

Be ready if that ever happens to, and best of luck.
#363 to #43 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Take all my thumbs
#52 to #43 - ROTFLcopter **User deleted account** (12/02/2013) [-]
Yeah, don't get your hopes up too high though. Not all women are nearly this enthusiastic, caring, loving, etc. I've been in a solid relationship for over 2 years, and I still get sad/jealous when I read **** like this.
User avatar #57 to #52 - swimmingprodigy (12/02/2013) [-]
you're not really in the best relationship then.
#55 to #52 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
If that is the case, you really need to considering getting out of the relationship.

That is not what a relationship should be, you should not be sad/envious when you see posts like this, you should think to yourself "that's what I have".
#56 to #55 - ROTFLcopter **User deleted account** (12/02/2013) [-]
What, so every single woman in a relationship should act the same way, despite the fact that they're all completely different kinds of people?
#58 to #56 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
I never said that every woman should act in the same way, stop making leaps.

I said that you should think to yourself "that's what I have" when you see posts like that, that you have someone that truly cares for you, in more ways than just one- whatever that one reason may me.
#59 to #58 - ROTFLcopter **User deleted account** (12/02/2013) [-]
But saying that I should think "that's what I have" implies that my girlfriend should act the same as the one in the content. And why would you say that about my girlfriend specifically, unless you meant it about all girlfriends in general? Doesn't seem like that much of a leap to me.
User avatar #106 to #59 - WtfStrawberries (12/02/2013) [-]
Saying that you get envious/sad about seeing a girl act like this is the bad part. If thats what you want, and arent getting, than you should try and find what you want, yes?
#61 to #59 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
It is not an implication, unless you think it likely you will find yourself with a brain hemorrage and in the hospital. The meaning is, but which eludes you because you seem to throughouhly like to bicker or act like a prick (no offense intended, just stating what it looks like), that you should not feel sad/envious when you see posts about a girlfriend showing she cares that much about her bf/special someone with acts like that.

Regardless if people are different or not, that is what a relationship should be, you should be content with it and know that she/he cares for you like so.

Also, you still mad, bro?
#99 to #61 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
I just want to clarify that the anon that's replying and giving life advice is not me. I'm not the type of person to give advice about something I've never experienced, I also don't think this deeply about things.
Mizore-chan, just because.
#5 - wraththefurious (12/01/2013) [-]
I... I want it!!   
   
I want the love!!
I... I want it!!

I want the love!!
User avatar #280 to #5 - niggernazi (12/02/2013) [-]
jesus still loves you
User avatar #25 to #5 - wellimnotsure (12/01/2013) [-]
we all do man...
#31 to #5 - froggets (12/01/2013) [-]
There you go
#29 to #5 - notsofriendly (12/01/2013) [-]
ME TOO!!! i miss that woman, that i had the pleasure to call dear...
#45 to #5 - thewowpimp (12/02/2013) [-]
Love is pain, my child.   
   
It is the fount of sorrow that bleeds this world dry by taking from all those around it.   
   
Come with me...embrace the hated...together, we shall write 			******		 fan fics online.
Love is pain, my child.

It is the fount of sorrow that bleeds this world dry by taking from all those around it.

Come with me...embrace the hated...together, we shall write ****** fan fics online.
User avatar #330 to #45 - grogovic (12/02/2013) [-]
*tips fedora*
User avatar #96 - Whaaaaaaaaa (12/02/2013) [-]
in hospital, she still takes up most of the bed.
#50 - simonjiha (12/02/2013) [-]
i feel like a Hemorrhage in your brain would warrant more than a week in the hospital. but then again i haven't been to the hospital since i was like 5.
i feel like a Hemorrhage in your brain would warrant more than a week in the hospital. but then again i haven't been to the hospital since i was like 5.
User avatar #62 to #50 - loveyameanish (12/02/2013) [-]
It would really depend on the severity. Especially nowadays, hospitals want to get people in and out really quickly. I've had three surgeries, but NO overnight hospital stays. They don't keep people in a second more than they have to anymore.
#281 to #50 - niikhavod (12/02/2013) [-]
What's the name of that show? And why does it totally look like he dressed up as Roxas from Kingdom Hearts?
User avatar #393 to #281 - simonjiha (12/03/2013) [-]
its from gravity falls, and thats because its been edited to look like roxas from kingdom hearts
#110 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
I sometimes just think about getting into a car accident or falling hospitably ill so that people would come see me, even if it is just for me being sick. At the end of the day i know that people care for me, i just wish some people would show it more.....ya feel me
I sometimes just think about getting into a car accident or falling hospitably ill so that people would come see me, even if it is just for me being sick. At the end of the day i know that people care for me, i just wish some people would show it more.....ya feel me
User avatar #119 to #110 - domycatdaddy (12/02/2013) [-]
I feel the same exact way.
#143 to #110 - xgeneration (12/02/2013) [-]
**xgeneration rolled a random image posted in comment #4557637 at Click an item and pick it up **
i feel you man
i feel you real good
you're so soft
User avatar #317 to #110 - inametoasted ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
I think there is a name for that.
i cant remember
#157 - dasbrot (12/02/2013) [-]
meanwhile, at my house..
meanwhile, at my house..
User avatar #121 to #104 - xxhadesflamesxx (12/02/2013) [-]
its not a jumpscare if anyone is wondering
#267 - squalllionhart (12/02/2013) [-]
to anyone feeling down
#272 to #267 - PhedoBear (12/02/2013) [-]
thank you
thank you
#278 to #267 - albertjester ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
suddenly the flu doesnt seem so bad.
suddenly the flu doesnt seem so bad.
#141 - peetski (12/02/2013) [-]
all of FJ after reading this post
+122
#1 - xjosequeervox has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #7 to #1 - skroll (12/01/2013) [-]
i'll watch you while you sleep if it'll make you feel better
-10
#10 to #7 - xjosequeervox has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #11 to #10 - skroll (12/01/2013) [-]
Aw Well, i'm feeling pretty sad because the girl I adore and though i was getting close to and I had pretty much fallen for just started going out with another guy... I know there was never actually anything real but I feel torn up inside
-7
#12 to #11 - xjosequeervox has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #13 to #12 - skroll (12/01/2013) [-]
respect for that
#28 to #13 - jazzyietheferret (12/01/2013) [-]
Ya'll should just hook up.
#149 to #13 - barsh (12/02/2013) [-]
she left the dude, read all of the other comments bro... she LEFT HIM... she doesnt deserve a guy when she says she misses having someone when they were close to getting married, yet she broke up with him... this bitch is ****** up
#212 to #149 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Same **** happened to me. Things were going alright until one night I wake up to the "we need to talk" text which meant I was being left no matter what I offered to compromise. Stuff like this is why I'm unsure whether dating again is worth it especially when I look at something upon first glance feeling compassion and then sudeenly I'm disgusted the more I hear them speak.... The thing that really pisses me off is why being a gamer isn't considered grown up. If anything that chick needs to grow up if status is of more value than someone who values sacrifice for commitment. Think I'm done with the comments for the day ._.
User avatar #216 to #212 - barsh (12/02/2013) [-]
yea I feel you anon! this cunt is an attention whore i feel as if though. She just got a **** ton of greenies for just saying something that is completely her own fault and not her being the innocent one, when in fact she is the bad person in the relationship... I have had my share of relationships as well. I had a chick cheating on me with 3 different dudes, and i found out. I just said goodbye, broke up with her and didnt talk to the girl for a while... then 5 months later she is texting me, calling me, all this and that, acting all innocent and sorry for what she did... wont lie, kinda pissed me off that she is NOW realizing something she shouldnt have passed upon. But just like the bitch in these comments she went around saying that I was the asshole saying that i was bored, and couldnt take a stupid relationship like this one. So then people at school asked me, and all i said was: "I broke up with her because of a different reason", instead of revealing how much of a slutty whore she was...this happened last year so it all blew over, but im with you anon, people like this make me not want a relationship, makes me want to live by myself with a puppy or something, and form a bond with it where i dont need a leash, because ive never been able to do that
#342 to #13 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
^OMEGA as **** .
#331 to #1 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Profile description: &quot;Hey, my name is JT. I mostly post 			****		 but I mostly just come here for the laughs&quot;   
   
&gt;&quot;I mostly post 			****		&quot;   
   
Well you are a slut; relationships don't go well with sluts.
Profile description: "Hey, my name is JT. I mostly post **** but I mostly just come here for the laughs"

>"I mostly post **** "

Well you are a slut; relationships don't go well with sluts.
0
#355 to #1 - xjosequeervox has deleted their comment [-]
#356 to #355 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Hue, silly slut got thumbed up by dumbasses who were either too dumb to see the truth, or were a bunch of betafags whiteknights.
User avatar #379 to #356 - xjosequeervox (12/02/2013) [-]
There. Done with all of this. No one can thumb that up anymore and this is done.
#382 to #379 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Why did you do that you dumb slut?

It was a win-win situation. I get to see userfags rage at your comments, and you get thumbs (which like money for you whores on funnyjunk)

oh well, there it goes :\
#238 to #1 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
probably because your beta ass is on FJ all the time talking about feels.
#101 to #1 - cockandballz (12/02/2013) [-]
It's ok lil ***** you can do it.
#339 to #101 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Bitch ***** xjosequeervox is girl, and SHE left the guy. Also she's a slut apparently.
Read other comments.
User avatar #14 to #1 - greenstrongworld (12/01/2013) [-]
Well at least the last person she thought of was you. Be happy somebody supports you. Live on and live for what she lived for. Don't forget her but don't let her drag you behind. Keep moving but look back once in a while and smile at the memories no matter how bitter the aftertaste.

tl;dr, stay cool mah ***** .
-8
#15 to #14 - xjosequeervox has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #16 to #15 - greenstrongworld (12/01/2013) [-]
I'M SORRY JEEEZ I WOULDN'T KNOW.
-17
#17 to #16 - xjosequeervox has deleted their comment [-]
#34 to #17 - newall (12/01/2013) [-]
so... YOU left HIM and you're complaining that you're alone? Really?

My girlfriend of just over a year, told me she loved me, every single day, right up to the day before she left me, for someone else. Just because he lives closer, and i work overseas. Now she's all like "oh, i still love you, i still want to see you. right now." still with him.

You guys wonder why we don't understand you.

I get it, you made a choice to leave him, for you, and the child. but stop complaining that YOU'RE alone, when you made the damn choice to be.
-17
#47 to #34 - xjosequeervox has deleted their comment [-]
#64 to #47 - newall (12/02/2013) [-]
No, you didn't HAVE to leave him, you CHOSE to. if you knew he had to grow up, why did you start dating him? why did you have his child?

That's great and all, but some of us don't like being alone. Some of us miss the company, even if we pretend we don't. You threw away what hundreds of people here would give anything for, and now you're moaning about it.
#86 to #47 - Visual (12/02/2013) [-]
>Date a guy who obviously spends too much time playing videogames
>Have sex either protected but had an oopsie or a complete ******* who had unprotected sex
>Get pregnant
>Leave him (Where you ****** up)
>Complain on Funnyjunk (Where you also ****** up)

Why you ****** up: You're going to ruin this kid's life by not letting him/her grow up with their father, because you don't know how this guy will change after that baby is born. He might grow the **** up and try to provide, many successful fathers have done this, even if it's very little. If he doesn't then that's when you leave him. You two must work **** out as a couple who is going to bring another person into this world and already **** up their chance for a stable family.

You chose to leave him very prematurely because he was playing too many video games at the moment. People can change under certain circumstances. And like I said, if he didn't change after the baby was born, then certainly leave him and move on.

And like newall said, you chose to leave him and then felt the need to complain. You don't deserve to complain.
User avatar #345 to #47 - ilovetocuddle (12/02/2013) [-]
Total twat.
User avatar #145 to #47 - caucasianblackbear (12/02/2013) [-]
Good luck getting child support. Actually, with our country the way it is now, you probably wouldn't have a problem convincing anybody it was your boyfriend's fault.
User avatar #33 to #17 - realreality (12/01/2013) [-]
Well, this conversation got way less dramatic.
#123 to #17 - professorcuntickle (12/02/2013) [-]
get an abortion
User avatar #135 to #17 - loonquawl (12/02/2013) [-]
If you don't like gamers, why'd you date one?
User avatar #51 to #17 - alleksi ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
He lived for video games

I'm honestly afraid to ask what you mean by this. Like, how many hours a day? Did he neglect work/school?

Also, I've heard that some people can go through drastic changes once they become a parent, like, something just clicks with them.

In my eyes, at the moment, you're looking more like the villain, than the victim that you made yourself sound like (whichever the case, if you're the one who ended the relationship then you really can't blame anyone for it)
User avatar #18 to #17 - greenstrongworld (12/01/2013) [-]
I thought you meant he ded.
-15
#19 to #18 - xjosequeervox has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #129 to #19 - azelot (12/02/2013) [-]
i dont get it...chose to have sex with him and get pregnant without knowing who he really was? that's a stupid thing to do
#350 to #129 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
We heard he was married & you were in a relationship for years. "Accident" or way to work transfer && seal the dee oops deal $$$$$$$
User avatar #20 to #19 - greenstrongworld (12/01/2013) [-]
Well, decisions are yours. You can't go back and change them so live with what you have and enjoy what you can of life. I'm still young so I don't know ******** but I do know that there are many things in my life that I regret not doing.
#368 to #19 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
You had a ******* choice, you chose to leave him because you wouldn't give him a chance to grow up. You're a stupid bitch. -Sassy Gay Anon
User avatar #314 to #15 - demandred (12/02/2013) [-]
Hi a girl, I'm dad
#82 to #15 - masterboll (12/02/2013) [-]
did someone say "girl"?
User avatar #128 to #82 - azelot (12/02/2013) [-]
**** you man i laughed really hard my parents think im crazy shieeeet i love you
User avatar #35 to #1 - ompalomper (12/01/2013) [-]
that just means she wasn't the one and that the one is still out there
#340 to #35 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Bitch ***** xjosequeervox is girl, and SHE left the guy. Also she's a slut apparently.
Read other comments.
#72 to #1 - Sunburn (12/02/2013) [-]
Sorry to hear that, my ex dumped me as I was going to propose.
#334 to #72 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Bitch ***** xjosequeervox is girl, and SHE left the guy. Also she's a slut apparently.
Read other comments.
#203 to #1 - herokight (12/02/2013) [-]
I feel these feels as well... My ex-fiancé left me through a text message, right in the middle of a hard time in life...
#332 to #203 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Bitch ***** xjosequeervox is girl, and SHE left the guy. Also she's a slut apparently.
Read other comments.
#333 to #228 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Bitch ***** xjosequeervox is girl, and SHE left the guy. Also she's a slut apparently.
Read other comments.
#284 to #1 - tyraxio (12/02/2013) [-]
With all respect for your current situation, and I feel so sorry for you, I mean that legitimately.

But how ******* early do Americans propose, and how long do you wait from proposing to marrying?
#348 to #284 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Bitch xjosequeervox is girl, and SHE left the guy. Also she's a slut apparently.
Read other comments.
User avatar #321 to #284 - avengedsevenx (12/02/2013) [-]
It's all up to the couple. **** one night in Vegas and you'll wake up married
#94 to #1 - piclesmeme (12/02/2013) [-]
if you need someone to talk to, hit me up man.
#384 to #94 - greensky (12/02/2013) [-]
What was it about cause it's deleted
User avatar #386 to #384 - azelot (12/02/2013) [-]
girl complaining shes single because she dumped her Bf because he prefered vidyagames and didnt grow up and she was pregnant, she's a slut you can see in her profile what her interests are and what opinions she has over men. also likes to post nudes in the **** to fish for compliments (so i have doubts if she really is pregnant)
#337 to #94 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Bitch ***** xjosequeervox is girl, and SHE left the guy. Also she's a slut apparently.
Read other comments.
#37 to #1 - anon (12/01/2013) [-]
You gon make it lil ***** .
#2 to #1 - anon (12/01/2013) [-]
Stay strong bro
User avatar #3 to #2 - theshade ONLINE (12/01/2013) [-]
Did i just witness something nice from an anon? :')
#335 to #3 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Bitch ***** xjosequeervox is girl, and SHE left the guy. Also she's a slut apparently.
Read other comments.
#374 to #335 - octaviano (12/02/2013) [-]
Dear Anon....
#380 to #374 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Foolish white-knight, that's why everyone thinks you're betafag.
#381 to #380 - octaviano (12/02/2013) [-]
I still don't give a **** .
You're a worse faggot for spamming that on literally every comment.
Who said the reason that she broke up with him was because she posted the ********* , or maybe he was cheating on her?
You don't ******* know.
You're the guy who doesn't have the balls to post it with an account after all.
#383 to #381 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
k
k
User avatar #30 - crampers (12/01/2013) [-]
i thought she punched him while he was sleeping
User avatar #40 to #30 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/01/2013) [-]
"looks like I didn't do a good enough job with your brain stem before. Don't worry, I don't repeat mistakes. I'm never going to sleep without you..."
#103 - watanigga **User deleted account** (12/02/2013) [-]
#312 - SunilCCXXXVII **User deleted account** (12/02/2013) [-]
I thought she was punching him in the face........
#122 - xxhadesflamesxx (12/02/2013) [-]
MFW
no friends or GF
User avatar #365 - ixrobin (12/02/2013) [-]
This is basically my love story:

> Have a gf
> I'm 20, student. She's 17, graduating from high school this year.
> Long distance relationship: I live in Holland, she lives in Austria.
> For those who are too lazy to calculate distance: it's a 1000km.
> Only see each other once every 6 weeks during holidays.
> Doing this for almost 1,5 years now.
> She's going to go to university in Aachen, Germany when she graduated high school, which is 70km away from my hometown.

My gf basically is leaving everyone and everything behind and move to a foreign country to go to university, just to be closer to me. I have never loved anyone else as much as her and I still cherish having such an amazing girlfriend every single day.
#366 to #365 - themonkeyfrompluto (12/02/2013) [-]
te kekke, ouwe
#227 - themeditatedcoin (12/02/2013) [-]
MFW girl that i loved left me cause she was worried she would leave me for someone else.
User avatar #242 to #227 - wellimnotsure (12/02/2013) [-]
I would hug you if not for the screen man
User avatar #243 to #227 - kanduhuskedetder (12/02/2013) [-]
I've almost done the same to my girl until I realized what complete ******** that is.
#233 to #227 - FAISCISTBUG (12/02/2013) [-]
That my friend is called she's not that interested in you. girls do it all the time. They make up a reason to break up with you that makes it sound like they are doing you a favor by letting you down easy. It's happened to everyone don't worry about it. but sometimes you get that kind of reason where the girl tries to come up with a reason and it just sounds extremely ******* retarded. like she's afraid she'll leave you for someone else.............trust me you're better off bro.
0
#268 to #233 - drmrniceguy has deleted their comment [-]
[ 388 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)