Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #2 - fraqz (05/17/2012) [-]
Violin key,
4 quarter notes in one bar,
9 eighth notes in one bar,
7 eighth notes in one bar,
Time machiene.

its not that hard
#15 to #2 - heathledgerisagod (05/17/2012) [-]
that's not even a key ******** , it's called treble clef
User avatar #19 to #15 - fraqz (05/18/2012) [-]
Yes Violin key... maby in your ******* language its 'treble clef' i dont give a flying **** .
I play music for 15 years now, so it think I know what the fukcing notes, breaks and keys are called...
#20 to #19 - HOtaconE ONLINE (05/18/2012) [-]
Chill, dude, clef is key in French. Neither of you knew any better. When speaking English the correct term would be that borrow word, treble clef.

Is your native language any of the slavian ones? That would explain why you are more familiar with the "violin key" term.
User avatar #21 to #20 - fraqz (05/18/2012) [-]
not slavian... Dutch... Viool sleutel, translates to Violin key
#22 to #21 - HOtaconE ONLINE (05/18/2012) [-]
Well, slavian languages say violin key too. The more you know.
#10 to #2 - anonymous (05/17/2012) [-]
violin key?!

#12 to #10 - HOtaconE ONLINE (05/17/2012) [-]
That's what we call em in Russian, and, i suspect, all slavian languages. Give the kid a break, he translated word for word without knowing better.
 Friends (0)