Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu
Anonymous commenting is allowed
#266 - conkerthesquirrel (05/15/2012) [-]
oh my ******* god. stop with this retarded avatar **** .
the show AND MOVIE, both ******* suck balls.
an anime made in ******* america has fail written all over it.
and plus, it's robbing funny junk of spaces where actual funny content.

tl;dr, stop with this retarded avatar ******** . annoying as **** .
#306 to #266 - devout feminist (05/15/2012) [-]
oh my god stop with the retarded comments
#303 to #266 - drainbramage ONLINE (05/15/2012) [-]
1. It's not an anime, if it's made anywhere but Japan it's a cartoon. 2. If you think it's sucks balls then whoopty 						*******					 doo, nobody cares and 3. Most of it is funny unlike ponytime (coming from a brony before you think I'm hating) I found this quite funny in fact, but if it isn't funny then it's feels which occupies most of FJ anyway.   
TL;DR Kill yourself.
1. It's not an anime, if it's made anywhere but Japan it's a cartoon. 2. If you think it's sucks balls then whoopty ******* doo, nobody cares and 3. Most of it is funny unlike ponytime (coming from a brony before you think I'm hating) I found this quite funny in fact, but if it isn't funny then it's feels which occupies most of FJ anyway.
TL;DR Kill yourself.
#300 to #266 - iwillyoumypower (05/15/2012) [-]
<--- Do this then. I may not be particularly interested in Avatar / Legend of Korra, but obviously a good chunk of the site are, so I deal with it and still laugh when I get a reference. Maybe you can stop whining and skip if you're uninterested or unamused by a post instead of ranting on content that made front page. You're only making yourself look like a cock-juggling thunder 						****					 by ranting as such. Plus, its on the front page- nearly impossible to kill it off with hatred.   
   
TL;DR - Stop complaining and skip then.
<--- Do this then. I may not be particularly interested in Avatar / Legend of Korra, but obviously a good chunk of the site are, so I deal with it and still laugh when I get a reference. Maybe you can stop whining and skip if you're uninterested or unamused by a post instead of ranting on content that made front page. You're only making yourself look like a cock-juggling thunder **** by ranting as such. Plus, its on the front page- nearly impossible to kill it off with hatred.

TL;DR - Stop complaining and skip then.
User avatar #294 to #266 - LinkinParkFan (05/15/2012) [-]
Hello sir, I see you are clearly not fond of this anime? Well I can't say I hate it only because i have never watched it. Have you watched it? I don't mind majority of the content only because it's funny in some cases. The 25% I can't say I don't like because i have never watched it, so some of it is hard to understand! I understand you may not like the anime but if you don't like it go to a different site; go to the newest uploads and thumb funny content up! Help promote the content you want to help the funnier content to the front page. I am finished with my rant, Have a good day sir.
+1
#291 to #266 - kbrasz **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#275 to #266 - devout feminist (05/15/2012) [-]
the movie? WTF? you mean that piece of sht?
100% of all avatar fans hate that movie (98% who went to watch it, the other 2% didnt know the original series at all).

And LOK is a sequel to the original anyway

so gtfo
User avatar #273 to #266 - Raffy (05/15/2012) [-]
Why do people like you always have to whine about everything? Just because you think it's retarded doesn't mean everyone has to think the same. Quit bitching, thumb down and move on.
#272 to #266 - devout feminist (05/15/2012) [-]
GTFO.
User avatar #271 to #266 - northleech ONLINE (05/15/2012) [-]
An anime made in america...So if a japanese famous anime director were to move his whole company to America their product would suddenly suck? **** off weeaboo.
There are lots of unfunny **** like Morbid/Ponies/Stoner...Some people like stoner humor, i ******* hate it. I like Dolan most people don't, DEAL WITH IT.
#269 to #266 - devout feminist (05/15/2012) [-]
Apparenlty, that's your opinion. Just because YOU don't find it funny doesn't mean it's not funny to all of us. Stop bitching, It's whining idiots like you that ruin funnyjunk.
 Friends (0)