Surprise?. . ilc' t' Yali). More like SUNRISE.
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Surprise?

ilc' t' Yali)
...
+1311
Views: 62864
Favorited: 79
Submitted: 06/20/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to joworaka Subscribe to animemanga E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(776):

[ 776 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
Anonymous commenting is allowed
#1 - lawuser ONLINE (06/20/2013) [+] (1 reply)
More like SUNRISE.
#7 - thapizzakillr (06/21/2013) [+] (6 replies)
the look on their face is most amusing when i do backups of their systems and i run into very interesting folders
the look on their face is most amusing when i do backups of their systems and i run into very interesting folders
#21 - rrenierr (06/21/2013) [+] (411 replies)
Current wallpaper thread?
#105 - sejlund (06/21/2013) [+] (3 replies)
#66 - itrinx (06/21/2013) [+] (14 replies)
That look reminded me of her. Don't ask why.

If you know that char then you're a fucking mental.

And i love you.
#80 - anonymous (06/21/2013) [+] (2 replies)
So OP needs a "computer-guy" to fix his laptop?! What a fag.
#179 - drainbramage (06/21/2013) [-]
This is mine. It's very awkward when I close porn.
#46 - matiree (06/21/2013) [+] (1 reply)
#5.
User avatar #8 - kinglobster (06/21/2013) [+] (3 replies)
paying someone to fix your computer, when google can solve 99% of your problems and the other 1% are problems that can't be fixed
User avatar #12 to #8 - therealtjthemedic (06/21/2013) [-]
>Computer broken
>i'll just look it up on google, let's open chrome and
fuck
#150 - mrmask ONLINE (06/21/2013) [+] (18 replies)
alright, everybody posts screen, ill do too



it moves