burgers. . DAYS SINCE LAST MASS Anonymous' I (/ ( Sun) 10: 35 UTC Replies: : SHOOTING God damnit America... Ll Anonymous (/ 26/ 14( Sun) 10: 38 UTC with a shotg
x
Click to expand

burgers

DAYS SINCE LAST MASS Anonymous' I (/ ( Sun) 10: 35 UTC Replies: :
SHOOTING God ******* damnit America...
Ll Anonymous (/ 26/ 14( Sun) 10: 38 UTC
with a shotgun too.
No assault ban gonna cover that, even the fumes will be upset if Wattles gs.
Ll Anonymous IE (/ 26/ 14( Sun) 10: 43 UTC Replies: ::
ffl dead
amass shooting
If JP area ffl americans
met a large amount of mass
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+953
Views: 41285
Favorited: 43
Submitted: 05/13/2014
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to pentol Subscribe to 4chan submit to reddit

Comments(152):

[ 152 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #94 to #1 - WATCHAGUNADOBOUTIT (05/14/2014) [-]
I can't deny, I really want to watch this. That man is the perfect American stereotype.
#97 to #94 - supercookieduster (05/14/2014) [-]
no clue where its from, but I laugh every time
User avatar #129 to #97 - hektoroftroy (05/14/2014) [-]
Yugioh the abridged series.
Absolutely fantastic.
It's yugioh, but shortened and redubbed. Hilariously.
yugiohabridged.com/
#108 to #97 - anon (05/14/2014) [-]
Yugioh: The Abridged Series
User avatar #99 to #97 - WATCHAGUNADOBOUTIT (05/14/2014) [-]
I'm too lazy to figure it out, but if I'm destined to watch it, it'll come to me
#96 to #1 - pootismang (05/14/2014) [-]
Daily Reminder that we can't forgive Micheal Bay.
User avatar #98 to #96 - WATCHAGUNADOBOUTIT (05/14/2014) [-]
Never forget
User avatar #100 to #96 - supercookieduster (05/14/2014) [-]
how the **** could you deny her if she was insisting? on a side note, scarjo has some sexy lips
#54 - splattercrap (05/13/2014) [-]
MFW I'm american and I still laughed.
MFW I'm american and I still laughed.
User avatar #10 - chuca (05/13/2014) [-]
everytime i see something about a mass shooting all i can think of is if i was armed like they were i could get way more kills then them, but seriously how do you go into a school with ******* shotguns, rifles like 4 pistols and only manage to hit two people, i could kill more people with a knife than that
User avatar #32 to #10 - whistleandrun (05/13/2014) [-]
Maybe since they've not been taught about guns and gun safety from a young age (as anyone in a household with guns should) they're also ****** with them.
User avatar #55 to #10 - kinginyellow (05/13/2014) [-]
People who aren't stable might be one reason, they may be wildly flailing and firing. That or they just don't know how to aim and people get away first. Guns do require a bit of intelligence to use, you can't guarantee everyone could use one properly. That and maybe a severe lack of ammo, if you come in with a clip or a couple of shells don't expect many victims.
#83 to #10 - splitalterego (05/14/2014) [-]
Maybe the goal is to get certain people as opposed to killing as many as possible.
User avatar #152 to #83 - chuca (05/15/2014) [-]
i'm referring more to the ones who just go for the high score
User avatar #11 to #10 - alekksandar (05/13/2014) [-]
not everyone is a gorrila warfare trained top sniper in the whole US armed forces
User avatar #13 to #11 - chuca (05/13/2014) [-]
if you have a gun with more than 5 bullets in it and you bust into a crowded cafeteria, im sorry but even of you just point and shoot randomly you should hit more than a couple people, i mean its a good thing that its not like, that i surprised at how low the death toll is considering how much planning and thought some pyschos put into **** like this and they have fully automatic guns and homemade bombs and such
0
#22 to #11 - epicpoke has deleted their comment [-]
#58 to #10 - Orc (05/13/2014) [-]
**Orc rolled image** Knifing is a one hit KO
#20 to #10 - anon (05/13/2014) [-]
prove it.
User avatar #31 to #10 - kimilsung (05/13/2014) [-]
Prove it ******
User avatar #12 - icefried (05/13/2014) [-]
Instead of taking away the guns.. why not give everyone guns and train them!

Sure as **** no school shooter going to murder kids if they're all armed with flamethrowers.
#26 to #12 - anon (05/13/2014) [-]
Or give them edible guns that shoot poison bullets that are only poison in your enemies body...win win win win situation
#27 to #12 - anon (05/13/2014) [-]
I like the way you think.
User avatar #28 to #12 - exclamation (05/13/2014) [-]
You need to login to view this link
I think this is sufficient. Not nearly as well-known, but I like it.
User avatar #40 to #28 - dingdongpancakes (05/13/2014) [-]
most schools were on lockdown when the shooter was there. Look how that ****** worked out.
User avatar #42 to #40 - exclamation (05/13/2014) [-]
>Implying lockdown by hiding unprotected and feeble in a dark classroom corner is any better

A standard school lockdown, basically
User avatar #44 to #42 - dingdongpancakes (05/13/2014) [-]
I had to reread the article. damn, it might work.
User avatar #46 to #44 - exclamation (05/13/2014) [-]
Yeah. A guy in my oral communications class gave a persuasive speech on it. I know most of those are things I'll never form an opinion on, but I really cared about that speech.
User avatar #35 to #12 - dagold (05/13/2014) [-]
That's what I've been thinking. I mean hell, we have kids scoot around on those dangerous ass little carts that smash your fingers, why not throw a couple of shooting classes into PE?
User avatar #45 to #35 - dingdongpancakes (05/13/2014) [-]
We got to do Archery in PE, with compound bows and crap. If you even screwed around once the teacher wouldn't let you fire the bow for the rest of the unit.
User avatar #47 to #45 - dagold (05/13/2014) [-]
I can get behind that idea. **** around, lose your privileges.
#63 to #12 - dbBlues (05/14/2014) [-]
Instead of giving everyone guns, why not give everyone swords and train them!   
Instead of shootings, one man can just challenge an entire school to a duel. Killing child after child until one of the teachers finally steps forward, only to be defeated and tossed aside like the very child they were trying to protect.   
No more news reports of a dozen defenseless children killed in class, or unsuspecting movie goers facing a one man firing squad.   
It will be the age where minstrels will write songs and cities will erect statues of men with hundreds of consecutive victories on the playgrounds of battle.
Instead of giving everyone guns, why not give everyone swords and train them!
Instead of shootings, one man can just challenge an entire school to a duel. Killing child after child until one of the teachers finally steps forward, only to be defeated and tossed aside like the very child they were trying to protect.
No more news reports of a dozen defenseless children killed in class, or unsuspecting movie goers facing a one man firing squad.
It will be the age where minstrels will write songs and cities will erect statues of men with hundreds of consecutive victories on the playgrounds of battle.
#9 - Lintutu (05/13/2014) [-]
hurr durr amerifat jokes
hurr durr amerifat jokes
User avatar #146 to #9 - anonefgthree (05/14/2014) [-]
Most random 'americns r fat lol so funny' jokes are annoying, but that was pretty witty.
#14 to #9 - anon (05/13/2014) [-]
oh boohoo little miss feels passive agressive today
oh boohoo little miss feels passive agressive today
#16 to #14 - Lintutu (05/13/2014) [-]
I'm not offended by the joke, but more annoyed by it. Like, it's so typical and predictable that anything involving america results in immediate ham planet jokes. Ok, we get it, you got anything else to throw at us? It's the same as "women in the kitchen" jokes. It's not that we find it sexist/offense, it's just so unoriginal and predictable that it's annoying
I'm not offended by the joke, but more annoyed by it. Like, it's so typical and predictable that anything involving america results in immediate ham planet jokes. Ok, we get it, you got anything else to throw at us? It's the same as "women in the kitchen" jokes. It's not that we find it sexist/offense, it's just so unoriginal and predictable that it's annoying
#84 to #16 - mans (05/14/2014) [-]
honestly.. kitchen jokes.. are like the only thing beneath funnyjunk I think.. not sure of that either, probably just not trending is all. like now and then people preaching to the choir about "feminazis" or other ideologies they think usurps their home.
honestly.. kitchen jokes.. are like the only thing beneath funnyjunk I think.. not sure of that either, probably just not trending is all. like now and then people preaching to the choir about "feminazis" or other ideologies they think usurps their home.
User avatar #118 to #16 - hoponthefeelstrain (05/14/2014) [-]
this is how I feel about black/jew jokes. Black people love watermelon, well no **** it's a delicious fruit and anyone who says they don't like fried chicken is a ****** liar.
User avatar #101 to #16 - gearshift (05/14/2014) [-]
I have a few others I can throw at you, but last time I did I "went on an anti-America" and got a whole lot of pissed off comments, so I'll restrain myself.

National debt, health care, Vietnam, american dream is a lie, you created half the worlds stereotypes stereotypes including your own, your version of English is full of fake words, American cuisine is just fast food, every country has people ignorant of other cultures but ignorant Americans have Internet, military force seems to be a point of pride for most Americans in this time of peace and lastly your country may not be the fattest in the world anymore, but never have I seen more white mass in motorised trolleys than my 2 day visit to America.
User avatar #119 to #101 - lieutenantderp (05/14/2014) [-]
National debt because interventionism in an attempt to help the world, healthcare is now available, and good/bad whether you're a liberal or conservative (I personally disagree with it), Vietnam was no excuse (worst foreign decision in 20th century (of which the French were hugely to blame for)), American dream proven to work (simple capitalism), every culture has stereotypes for others, elaborate "fake words", ever heard of high quality grilled, beef steaks?, because those ignorant Americans have internet, they flaunt their stupidity online where everyone can see (North Koreans can't do that now, can they?), having a good military is always good (though I'm for military spending cuts), come to the East Coast, I guarantee you we're healthy here. Sorry for the long sentence
User avatar #151 to #119 - gearshift (05/14/2014) [-]
hey he asked "you got anything else to throw at us," so I did my best.
#144 to #101 - kungfulouie (05/14/2014) [-]
Way to restrain yourself   
   
Yfw America
Way to restrain yourself

Yfw America
User avatar #88 to #16 - economic (05/14/2014) [-]
You're a bunch of ****** loving morons that can't pay your bills while you let the government rape you day by day.
User avatar #95 to #16 - rhiaanor (05/14/2014) [-]
mexico is fatter now aswell
User avatar #150 to #16 - extooso (05/14/2014) [-]
i think its the same thing with french jokes, but unfortunatley everybody likes them
but i hate them, even though im not french
User avatar #143 to #16 - vortix (05/14/2014) [-]
what about asian eyes joke? or arab bombs joke? didnt see you getting annoyed at thous.
User avatar #148 to #143 - Lintutu (05/14/2014) [-]
was this content about asians or arabs? I only used the woman joke as a second example
User avatar #149 to #148 - vortix (05/14/2014) [-]
you're right it wasn't but you're not the only one complainning about the amarican fat joke in the comments and it wasnt the first time people complain about the amarican fat joke being old.
but i rarely see any one complains about the rest of over used jokes. french surrender? nope. arabs bombs? nope. asians A's and eyes? nope. None complains unless its involves the US . even if its not that over used like the Date being different.
0
#33 to #16 - kungfulouie has deleted their comment [-]
#21 to #16 - anon (05/13/2014) [-]
Welcome to the world you stupid **** where everyone is a stereotype on the internet, now jump on your rascal and roll on to mcdonalds.
User avatar #23 to #21 - Lintutu (05/13/2014) [-]
lol i'm aware of what is all on the internet. I've read some way worse stuff than fat jokes.
User avatar #18 to #16 - krobeles (05/13/2014) [-]
Dude. If a guy shows up to class repeadedly covered in **** , do you think people are going to start talking less about it and making less jokes about it as time goes on?
No! We'll stop talking about it, and making jokes about it, when the dude stops showing up to class covered in ******* **** , man!

Not saying you're all covered in **** , mind you.
User avatar #24 to #18 - Lintutu (05/13/2014) [-]
no, but the joking does eventually get to the point where it is almost pointless and boring to talk about. Sure, he may be physically covered in **** , but after a while, is anyone gonna care?
User avatar #147 to #24 - krobeles (05/14/2014) [-]
Yes. Yes they are. Because its a dude covered in **** .
#36 to #18 - kungfulouie (05/13/2014) [-]
TFW Amerifat
#2 - europe (05/13/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#48 to #38 - roninneko (05/13/2014) [-]
WILLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!
#59 to #48 - dingdongpancakes (05/14/2014) [-]
I love the art willis made
#60 to #59 - roninneko (05/14/2014) [-]
He makes me happy inside.
#61 to #60 - dingdongpancakes (05/14/2014) [-]
Doesn't he make everyone feel have inside?
#62 to #61 - roninneko (05/14/2014) [-]
Very much so.
#64 to #62 - dingdongpancakes (05/14/2014) [-]
Feels good eh?
#65 to #64 - roninneko (05/14/2014) [-]
Good lord, all that ammo.
Good lord, all that ammo.
#66 to #65 - dingdongpancakes (05/14/2014) [-]
never know how many Chechens or kebabs need removing
#67 to #66 - roninneko (05/14/2014) [-]
Much removal commencing soon, comrade. Putin commands it.
#68 to #67 - dingdongpancakes (05/14/2014) [-]
Tank support in 30 minutes comrade. Clankers are in the way
#69 to #68 - roninneko (05/14/2014) [-]
Hang on, I need coffee first.
#71 to #69 - dingdongpancakes (05/14/2014) [-]
Damn it, jimmy is dancing again.
Damn it, jimmy is dancing again.
#74 to #73 - dingdongpancakes (05/14/2014) [-]
Jimmie delaying us as given the clankers more time, and heavier firepower.
#76 to #74 - roninneko (05/14/2014) [-]
Maybe we can get a couple of these off the US, since they're decommissioning these beautiful angels of death.
#78 to #76 - dingdongpancakes (05/14/2014) [-]
Hold on, who the **** said we're decommissioning the A-10? Some airforce hot head who has his dick stuck in the turbine of the F-35?
#79 to #78 - roninneko (05/14/2014) [-]
Well, nothing's set in stone yet, but they're apparently considering decommissioning "single-role aircraft". Apparently, the different types of air-to-ground roles - of which the Warthog does at least 11 - aren't differentiated. It's not a fighter-killer, so that makes it "single-role" in the officials' books.

Bureaucrats being bureaucrats.

Although, apparently my country (Canada) is considering buying them all. I might have to change from Army MPs to RCAF if that happens.
#87 to #79 - dingdongpancakes (05/14/2014) [-]
Would be pretty awesome to fly one of the best tank killing planes ever made.
Would be pretty awesome to fly one of the best tank killing planes ever made.
#85 to #48 - thatcrazycommunist (05/14/2014) [-]
*swells with Russian pride*
*swells with Russian pride*
#82 - anon (05/14/2014) [-]
This title made me LOL because this was the post before it
#86 - gibroner (05/14/2014) [-]
I actually live about 30 minutes away from the "mass" shooting that they're referring to in this post. What actually happened was a love triangle deal this dude went into a shop and shot two employees one male one female, both of whom he knew, before turning the gun on himself. What pissed me off about it was how the media immediately jumped on it and started trying to sell it as one of your completely random shooting sprees. It wasn't just some shooting spree for the hell of it the dude went in there with a specific objective in mind and he got it done. Hardly your typical mass shooting.
User avatar #107 to #86 - coloradokush (05/14/2014) [-]
I thought this was talking about the Arapahoe school shooting where he was pissed off for getting kicked from the debate team
User avatar #110 to #107 - gibroner (05/14/2014) [-]
it could be although judging from the date I'm pretty sure it wasn't
User avatar #102 to #86 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
Does it matter why he did it? He was still a crazy person who went into a store and shot two people. If he wanted to, he could have shot more people.
User avatar #113 to #102 - noblexfenrir (05/14/2014) [-]
You're implying that the intent of the shooting has no place in conversation when discussing it?
User avatar #114 to #113 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
In this specific case, yes. Maybe the motive matters to the families of him and the victims, but other than that, not at all. He's still crazy.
User avatar #117 to #114 - noblexfenrir (05/14/2014) [-]
I don't care if he's crazy, yes he isn't mentally stable however motive matters when you're describing the crime. This wasn't a case where "A crazy man went into a store and shot two people" it was one where the perpetrator had premeditated and planned the murders to a certain degree. He went in planning to kill these specific two people for a reason, and then killed himself.

Knowing this makes your other statement "He could have shot more people" ignorant of the situation.

That's why it's important to know and discuss all the facts of the situation.
User avatar #122 to #117 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
I hate spelling things out, I don't want to do this.

I am not ignorant of the situation, as the only reason for the news to project this particular story is for awareness of an issue in society that allowed for the situation to take place, whatever you may believe it to be. The issue of motive doesn't change the fact that the man was mentally unstable, which leaves the possible issue of mental health (possibly in relation to acquisition of firearms) unaffected. Another possible issue could be the security of the building, which is similarly unaffected by the man's motive. My point was that he had the ability to go on a random shooting spree, but because of his motive, did not have the inclination. His motive doesn't effect his ability to have gone on a shooting spree, as he got far enough to effectively have had the opportunity without being stopped.

So no, I'm not ignorant of the situation; although you were obviously ignorant of the meaning of the sentence I had written. As I feel the context of the conversation clearly marked the meaning of my statement, I propose it was reader error in the misinterpretation of that comment, which places the blame - and alleged "ignorance" - solely upon you, and you alone.

Also, your first paragraph really didn't say anything. You just stated what his motive was and was not. That's not new information or an argument.
User avatar #123 to #122 - noblexfenrir (05/14/2014) [-]
"I hate spelling things out, I don't want to do this. "
Yeah I'm not a fan of repeating myself over and over again, but people still make me do it. You'd think eventually others would learn to understand on the first go, but that's obviously asking too much.

"The issue of motive doesn't change the fact that the man was mentally unstable"
The fact that he was mentally unstable coupled with the knowledge we have of his motivation/intent gives us the reason WHY all of this came to be. Simply saying "He was mentally unstable" does not give the whole story. This is why generally, courts and other legal mediums require a full analysis of the crime. Motivation/Intent included.

"security of the building"
Again, an important factor to address. It however does not disregard the motive as necessary evidence.

" but because of his motive, did not have the inclination"
So we have information that shows he had no intent on going on a shooting spree. Considering anyone can go on a random killing spree at anytime, you and me included, that last bit is kind of required otherwise you're making a useless generalization.

". His motive doesn't effect his ability to have gone on a shooting spree"
It shows whether he had any intent to do so or not. I don't see why his ability has to be hindered for us to make a decision whether or not a shooting spree was even a reasonable outcome when we have all the information.

"solely upon you, and you alone. "
Eh, no. I understood you perfectly, which is why I didn't ask you to clarify and instead said you were ignorant. If I misinterpreted your writing or didn't understand it, I would have fixed that.

"That's not new information or an argument."
I figured I should relay the crime in full detail since you seem to just want to leave out crucial information.

User avatar #124 to #123 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
None of that matters. You literally just wasted 324 words that could have been more wisely used.
User avatar #125 to #124 - noblexfenrir (05/14/2014) [-]
It actually does matter, you have an entire field of criminology against such a claim.

You say I waste my time yet you "wisely" used energy getting my word count and writing that message. lol, Come on sparky.

Anyways, if you can't reply with anything worth reading, just don't bother. You're wrong, I've explained it, I can't do much more than that.
User avatar #126 to #125 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
You didn't explain a damn thing, you just jerked yourself with circular reasoning. Here's a synopsis of the conversation up until now:

me: "these don't matter because *reasons*"
you: "they matter because *states the things again*"

You didn't say why anything mattered, you just said they matter because they matter.
User avatar #127 to #126 - noblexfenrir (05/14/2014) [-]
Alright I'm going to explain this one last time, and let's use ******* bulletpoints eh? Need all the goddamn handholding possible apparently.

You want to cut the crime down to the most common denominators and that's it.
> So when you apply only direct information regarding the specific act of the crime and nothing else, you get your synopsis of the events:
>>"He was still a crazy person who went into a store and shot two people. If he wanted to, he could have shot more people."

Now we take my and every legal proceedings approach, we apply ALL relevant information including the perpetrators intent.
>When we have all available information, we can instead of making the bare bones explanation we can fledge out the crime completely, so no baseless assumptions can be drawn.
>>"the perpetrator had premeditated and planned the murders to a certain degree. He went in planning to kill these specific two people for a reason, and then killed himself."
>>>This shows clearly there was a low chance of a shooting spree to occur, where your synopsis suggested it as a plausible scenario.
>>>> It shows he planned this beforehand, so it gives information on his intent and ability to gain a weapon.


Again, I'm going to say this one last time, I'm not saying "It matters because it matter" I'm saying "It matters because all information regarding a crime is useful and sheds light on the crime itself".
User avatar #128 to #127 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
BULLET POINTS

>it doesn't matter that he premeditated it, 1. according to dude, he turned the shotgun on himself, so he's dead. No court for him. and 2. you can premeditate a mass shooting.
>>it doesn't matter if there was a 'low chance' of the shooting spree to occur, that is an irrelevant piece of information. He still had THE ABILITY to commit a shooting spree, which would be the point of the issues.
>>>Whether or not it was premeditated doesn't matter in relation to his motive or relationship to/number of victims. You can premeditate a mass shooting.
User avatar #130 to #128 - noblexfenrir (05/14/2014) [-]
> It does matter that it was premeditated, and the crime is still relevant even though he offed himself, we're not dead. / Yes you can premeditate a mass shooting, columbine has shown us this in horrific detail. However, we can see this is not a case of premeditated mass shootings and instead one of premeditated double homicide and suicide by LOOKING AT ALL THE RELEVANT INFORMATION.

>> So you're saying all that matters is he had the ability to commit a shooting spree, and his intention to do so or the possible chances of it being likely have no relevance? You realize how idiotic that is right? When talking about the possibility of the perpetrators actions, simply assumption is commonly found by the most ignorant.
So just curious, why don't we label large scale fishing events as possible enormous stabbing sprees? I mean there's going to be alot of knives there for various reasons, might as well label it truthfully.
>>>It matters when discussing the extent of the damage committed, the process by which the crime was committed, the weapon it was committed with and how it was obtained, etc etc etc.

Actually ******* try sparky.

User avatar #131 to #130 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
*news report comes on*
News person: "A crazy guy with a shotgun walked into a store and shot two people and then himself because one of them was cheating on him with the other"
Public: "This proves that we need more/less gun restriction or better/worse security on store buildings, or better/worse background checks or better/worse mental health programs"

News person: "A crazy guy with a shotgun walked into a store and shot a bunch of people for no reason"
Public: "This proves that we need more/less gun restriction or better/worse security on store buildings, or better/worse background checks or better/worse mental health programs"

Point: For the purposes of informing the public on the safety of the situation, it doesn't matter a lick of **** that they misrepresented the motive, so original talking guy had no reason to be upset as much as he was
User avatar #132 to #131 - noblexfenrir (05/14/2014) [-]
Except my scenario and more information that would be provided actually lends more to those discussions.

With extended info we can ask if increased control would have changed the situation (and since it was premeditated could he have simply obtained it through illegal means if he didn't already do so.), if increased security would have changed the outcome (Since it was premeditated and these were his specific targets, would store security have saved their lives or would they have been shot elsewhere.), If the gun was obtained legally did the person pass the background check? Did they pass a mental evaluation? ( Or was this a situation where an individual was pushed past mental stability because of this scenario, a trait specific to him and not all gun owners?)

Your lack of information lends absolutely nothing to this discussion and evaluation of the crime.

He had a gun, he was crazy, and he shot people.

If that's honestly how you think we should approach and address these situations, then please don't every go into a legal or criminal field. Better off writing headlines for newspapers filled with buzzwords.
User avatar #133 to #132 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
1. I haven't insulted you once, yet you end every comment with an unhealthy dose of cuntery

2. The argument wouldn't/shouldn't be what could have been done to prevent the situation, as that's irrelevant, but what can be done to prevent it from happening again in the future. In which case, all your variables are moot.
User avatar #135 to #133 - noblexfenrir (05/14/2014) [-]
> Well you seem to have made a process of thumbing down each of my comments, so you can't say you are completely free of negative actions. I've called you ignorant and made slight quips regarding your examination of the crime, the ignorant one I find to be truth, not an insult, and the quip is more at your process, not you specifically.

>>By examining what went led to this specific situation we can address what would and would not have possibly stopped it from occurring. It's important to evaluate the crime as a whole because simply attributing this one gun crime to all gun crimes is baseless logic. My scenario would suggest stricter gun control may not have stopped this crime, therefor we should be careful when suggesting it would prevent it in future cases of the same vein.
User avatar #136 to #135 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
>I was trying to keep us both at zero to keep this from becoming a ********* of other people arguing with one of us (most likely me judging from things), and out of spite because you're rude and don't argue effectively. That's still not the same as directly insulting someone with incorrect statements about my intelligence (especially statements so contrary to the very limited evidence you have before you).

>>If you address the situation at such a specific level, you may prevent that specific occurrence from happening again, but it wouldn't address the broader issue. What if he did get pushed to craziness in the situation? Then how he got the gun isn't an issue, and would be ignored - but a future event might be one of a crazy person getting a gun despite a bad background check, or lack thereof.

The issue should be considered more broadly in regards to prevention of future incident.
User avatar #137 to #102 - WtfStrawberries (05/14/2014) [-]
really, Ive got to agree with noblexfinrir. You're just acting like a narrow minded retard about this, although getting into paragraph arguments about whether "why he did it" matters or not isnt that bright either.
but saying that if he wanted to, he couldve shot more people iis just completely retarded in and of itself. You could kill more people if you wanted to. So could I, and so could every one else. This really is just a general statement that could apply to anyne and everyone.
His having a reason for what he did tells you why he didnt, though. So it sort of does matter.
User avatar #138 to #137 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
That is absolutely retarded. "You could kill more people if you wanted to", I didn't get a shotgun into a store full of people without being stopped.

Ideally, somewhere along that man's journey from walking into the gun store to shooting his head off in the other store, his plan should have been foiled. So somewhere along there is a problem or multiple problems that need to be discussed to make that sort of action impossible, or at least more difficult. But none of that is effected by his motive.
User avatar #139 to #138 - WtfStrawberries (05/14/2014) [-]
But you could, is my key point. Just because you dont want to at this moment doesnt mean **** , you always have the chance.
Okay, if saying what his motive is doesnt matter at all, than why does saying and lieing that its a completely random event that this guy just did for the hell of it even important?
Obviously people care about this sort of thing. Just because you dont care, does not mean other people dont care. People want to know why and how. Im really done with this, you arent getting the point of any of these arguments at all, and you are using completely redundant ways to refute and ignore other people.
User avatar #140 to #139 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
So what you're saying is that whether or not I have the inclination to go murder people, the problem is whether or not I have the ability?
#142 to #140 - WtfStrawberries (05/14/2014) [-]
Good job on ignoring every thing I said, and twisting something into what you want it to be. You are good at buzzwords, you should go write for the media.
Good job on ignoring every thing I said, and twisting something into what you want it to be. You are good at buzzwords, you should go write for the media.
User avatar #145 to #142 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
You just read the other guy saying "buzzwords" and said it yourself, didn't you? Not a single word I have said throughout this is politically charged, except for gun control, which I didn't address as an issue, but merely a factor in the situation.

And I'm sorry you accidentally agreed with me, but insulting my character won't fix that.
User avatar #103 to #102 - gibroner (05/14/2014) [-]
if he wanted to he could have set his dick on fire and run into oncoming traffic what's your point?
User avatar #104 to #103 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
My point is that you don't have a point.

"It wasn't just some shooting spree for the hell of it the dude went in there with a specific objective in mind and he got it done. Hardly your typical mass shooting. "

But what does that prove? That the shotgun wasn't dangerous? That the building security was fine? That he wasn't crazy? I'm not saying the opposite of any of those things necessarily, but that none of those things change in reference to his motive and KD ratio.
User avatar #106 to #104 - gibroner (05/14/2014) [-]
my point was the media portrayed it as a random act of violence when it wasn't
User avatar #109 to #106 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
Why does that matter? It changes effectively nothing of the situation.
User avatar #111 to #109 - gibroner (05/14/2014) [-]
never said it ******* did
User avatar #112 to #111 - demandsgayversion (05/14/2014) [-]
So to reiterate my point: you have no point.
#89 to #86 - rimjobmcgee (05/14/2014) [-]
That's why I don't even bother watching any type of news show, though I probably should just to keep up with propaganda
User avatar #90 to #89 - gibroner (05/14/2014) [-]
be cautious with that if you do it too much you might actually start believing the bull ****
#92 to #90 - rimjobmcgee (05/14/2014) [-]
That's why thus far I just avoid it completely. If I'd watched that story, I'd have had no reason not to believe it unless I stumbled across your comment like I did
User avatar #93 to #92 - gibroner (05/14/2014) [-]
well it's a good thing I got to you first
#43 - anon (05/13/2014) [-]
2026
America
Most peaceful country in the world
Every single man woman and child has a gun and is trained to use it
Nobody shoots anyone because everyone has a gun trained to defend themselves with
Gun violence 0%
Perfect Peace achieved
0
#52 to #43 - nightmarecorpse has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #56 to #43 - nightmarecorpse (05/13/2014) [-]
Not sure if serious or sarcasm, but either way it's funny to me
#70 to #43 - apexhawk (05/14/2014) [-]
New Law Legalizes Brandishing Guns At Head Level (Season 1: Ep 9 on IFC)

I'll just leave this here
#115 to #43 - annonymousjoe (05/14/2014) [-]
Doesn't Switzerland already do that?
User avatar #120 to #115 - lieutenantderp (05/14/2014) [-]
Gov' owns all ammo
#141 to #43 - kantushugger (05/14/2014) [-]
Be warned
****** population: 0%**
fixd
#75 to #43 - slias (05/14/2014) [-]
Gotta remember that people are ******* crazy dude.
User avatar #49 to #43 - sunnyday ONLINE (05/13/2014) [-]
I'm afraid to say that just because everyone has and can use a gun will not cuase gun crime to be 0%.
User avatar #50 to #49 - sunnyday ONLINE (05/13/2014) [-]
cause*
#51 to #50 - kbxcn (05/13/2014) [-]
Do you think he was being serious?  Because I sure as hell don't.
Do you think he was being serious? Because I sure as hell don't.
User avatar #53 to #51 - sunnyday ONLINE (05/13/2014) [-]
I hope not.
#134 - anon (05/14/2014) [-]
Haha, American joke.
Not like I don't hear THOSE every day.
#121 - biggrand (05/14/2014) [-]
**biggrand rolls 7,350**

days since media reported any act of violence among citizens in another country or by a non white male who doesn't listen to marylin manson or play violent videogames
#57 - onewithpokerface (05/13/2014) [-]
This is probably the first thing posted on this site in months that has made me actually laugh.
This is probably the first thing posted on this site in months that has made me actually laugh.
#3 - agreekwarrior (05/13/2014) [-]
DEFINITELY a large amount of mass!!!

... talking about real wailords.
#29 - heartlessstoner (05/13/2014) [-]
We are pretty fat.
We are pretty fat.
-2
#6 - jewsburninindaoven has deleted their comment [-]
#17 to #6 - spoileralerts (05/13/2014) [-]
It's almost like we just read the same content, you're so amazing please **** my mom.
#15 - asugar (05/13/2014) [-]
HAHAHAHAHAHA AMERICANS R FAT LOLOLOL XD FUN FOR EVERYONE
#19 to #15 - anon (05/13/2014) [-]
See this guy gets it.
User avatar #105 - coloradokush (05/14/2014) [-]
That moment when you went to Highlands Ranch with Karl Pierson and actually knew him before he moved to Arapahoe
User avatar #81 - rootintootinputin (05/14/2014) [-]
someone stole a dedication sign for the elementary shooting because the guy said it was a hoax, the theif called one of the moms of the kids that died to mock her and say her daughter never existed and she was in on the conspiracy.
[ 152 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)