Loop Zoop. found on 4chan.. Drugged up frauen dentist office thread stile me 3 years we s,, Dentist advice P, 'High eff my ass, had three malas reengaged 1 list
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Loop Zoop

found on 4chan.

Drugged up frauen dentist office thread
stile me 3 years we
s,, Dentist advice
P, 'High eff my ass, had three malas reengaged
1 listen ta renders musk:
spadde Led Zeppelin weild be same
starrt even listen ta Led Zeppelin usually
try finding youtube
so results
satt. agi
again
so results
Instert getting mad
sth, ta bed beceuse I thaught it wasn' t warm it
slake up at l em (appointment at like 5 pm)
at my earn puter histery
attempts trying ta semen "lapp zapp"
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+1534
Views: 59229
Favorited: 202
Submitted: 07/18/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to anarkmusic Subscribe to 4chan E-mail to friend submit to reddit

Comments(161):

[ 161 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#21 - reptarz (07/18/2013) [+] (1 reply)
#18 - unicornattacks (07/18/2013) [+] (4 replies)
>Be me
> 17
>Getting wisdom teeth out
>Right after I wake up
>Someone says "Come on, we have to get you into the wheelchair"
>"I can do it"
>Stand up, fall down
>Put me in the chair
>"I feel like professor Xavier"
>Middle of waiting room, "TAKE ME TO CEREBRO!"
I don't even like xmen that much
#51 - djequalizee (07/19/2013) [+] (3 replies)
>Be me
>Out of heart surgery
>Local anesthesia
>Finally conscious more or less
>Mom in the room
>I ask her why there is popcorn everywhere
>What
>I ask her for my phone so i can tell people i'm okay
>Try to mass message contact list
>At first i can't even see what i'm doing
>First message "Asfa asiguat asfsffffffffffffffff"
>Thought it said "Surgery was successful"
>One contact texts me back wondering what's going on
>Accidentally text someone i haven't talked to in about 2 years
>Think it's my other friend
>Ask him why there's popcorn everywhere
>He asks if i'm okay
>Try to tell him yeah
>"ASgasgoia"
>Ask mom to close window
>No windows in room
>Fall asleep

Not over the top but i thought i'd contribute
#1 - plsmayihavecaps (07/18/2013) [+] (34 replies)
******** .
There is results when searching Loop Zoop.
User avatar #7 to #1 - finblob ONLINE (07/18/2013) [-]
Oh my god, Nathan is that you? It's Finlay. We met at Nandos. I'm Ciarans friend. You flirted with Amy? My girlfriend?
#45 - joeledo (07/19/2013) [-]
Lightbulb: "lapp zapp"
User avatar #20 - mrnotsosafeforwork (07/18/2013) [-]
cant loop zoop the zim zam
#75 - joeymroux (07/19/2013) [-]
>16 years old   
>Get 2 wisdom teeth removed   
>High off my ass   
>Waiting in room after surgery with my mom   
>I start telling her how elegant and clean the room was   
>Get home and take a long nap   
>Wake up 4 hours later   
>Mom tells me she was taping me   
>Shows me the video   
>It's a 20 minute long video of me admiring a mirror on a wall   
>My face after watching the video
>16 years old
>Get 2 wisdom teeth removed
>High off my ass
>Waiting in room after surgery with my mom
>I start telling her how elegant and clean the room was
>Get home and take a long nap
>Wake up 4 hours later
>Mom tells me she was taping me
>Shows me the video
>It's a 20 minute long video of me admiring a mirror on a wall
>My face after watching the video
User avatar #38 - SuperCookie (07/19/2013) [+] (1 reply)
According to my mom, my brother kept trying to drive himself home after he got his wisdom teeth out and he was high on whatever.
When she said he wasn't allowed to drive, he kept trying to prove he was sober by reciting the digits of pi
#60 - malcolmlolz (07/19/2013) [+] (2 replies)
>Be me   
>Just got 2 wisdom teeth taken out   
>have those cotton balls in my mouth and 						****					   
>keep trying to take them out   
>Nurse has to hold my hands to make sure i dont rip them out   
>look up at this (once 4/10) 8/10 nurse   
>fallininlove.bmp   
Eventually think that it wouldnt work out and move on   
   
Fast forward 20 minutes   
>me in car driving home with my mom   
>cheeks feel all puffy   
>i instantly think that im a 						*******					 meat planet   
>get the brilliant idea and scream with my mouth full "BRING ME SOLO"   
>mom is like 						***********************					.jpg   
>she recorded it   
>wake up about 10 hours later   
>watch video   
>laugh my ass off   
>mfw
>Be me
>Just got 2 wisdom teeth taken out
>have those cotton balls in my mouth and ****
>keep trying to take them out
>Nurse has to hold my hands to make sure i dont rip them out
>look up at this (once 4/10) 8/10 nurse
>fallininlove.bmp
Eventually think that it wouldnt work out and move on

Fast forward 20 minutes
>me in car driving home with my mom
>cheeks feel all puffy
>i instantly think that im a ******* meat planet
>get the brilliant idea and scream with my mouth full "BRING ME SOLO"
>mom is like *********************** .jpg
>she recorded it
>wake up about 10 hours later
>watch video
>laugh my ass off
>mfw
#6 - vonspyder (07/18/2013) [-]
LOOP  ZOOP SHAMALAMA DOOP A ROOP!!!
LOOP ZOOP SHAMALAMA DOOP A ROOP!!!
#59 - Lintutu (07/19/2013) [-]
>Be about 8
>Have to get tonsils removed
>Gotta get drugged up for surgery
>Last thing i remember is being on a stretcher flailing my hands around saying "i'm flying"

mfw i experienced being high as a kid
#15 - grilledcheeze (07/18/2013) [-]
Loop-Zoop Zipiddy-Boop!
#14 - wittypotato (07/18/2013) [-]
This loops the zoop.
#109 - desdemona (07/19/2013) [-]
>Be me   
>up from getting 4 teeth removed   
>forgot where I was   
>opened eyes and saw a ceiling that was not my room   
>sit up   
>don't see nurse push me back down   
>oh god I'm being kidnapped   
>fight two nurses   
>struggle for a good 5 mins   
>finally realise where I am   
   
>mfw
>Be me
>up from getting 4 teeth removed
>forgot where I was
>opened eyes and saw a ceiling that was not my room
>sit up
>don't see nurse push me back down
>oh god I'm being kidnapped
>fight two nurses
>struggle for a good 5 mins
>finally realise where I am

>mfw
#68 - beardedtoads (07/19/2013) [+] (2 replies)
When I had my wisdom teeth removed for some reason when I woke up I was full of energy and I tried to run around but ended up falling over, and I was getting really mad at  my mom because she wasn't letting me run home.
When I had my wisdom teeth removed for some reason when I woke up I was full of energy and I tried to run around but ended up falling over, and I was getting really mad at my mom because she wasn't letting me run home.
User avatar #22 - captainkwilis (07/18/2013) [-]
Reminds me of the RTAA where Gavin had what may have been a stroke Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures - Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures Gavin's Has Brain Problems
[ 161 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)