Feels. feels, feels everywhere. Anonymous (ID: Assesses} (/ ) : 53 r’ have missed out en teenage we Hamill never be 15 and in we Fliying in the grass en a warm
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Feels

feels, feels everywhere

Anonymous (ID: Assesses} (/ ) : 53
r’ have missed out en teenage we
Hamill never be 15 and in we
Fliying in the grass en a warm summer night. watching the stars. carelessly chattin
worrying about rent. bills. student leans
nly warm in life is how gonna cheat en that historicist en monday
Hamill never have a girl around (Y/ ery day after school. pretend to be doing but unsteadiest **** like rabbits
in now
Gootta get a good job
Gootta be a serious man now
will the good mes are taken
Maaybe a nice girl will eventually settle with [gnu
have already felt these new exciting feelings before. and are and bitter
have already had tennis of partners and have loose. used up pussies
mmfw missed out en teenage we
mmfw missed out en the mest beautiful thing in this life
shut the **** up laser
nonymous . eaten on . . D.
A ID H ( M 48 42 N 414280074
File: -( 32 KB, 300x300, 1340034245001, jpg)
A ID U Evil FRP M 414280203
File: -( 44 KB, 587x610, battlefield, jpg)
l, "if.') “WERE fuel's you OP. now sad
raf
...
+167
Views: 10429
Favorited: 12
Submitted: 07/24/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to tumuchsugar Subscribe to 4chan E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(85):

[ 85 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
Anonymous commenting is allowed
User avatar #1 - RemNinja (07/24/2012) [+] (2 replies)
Met my soulmate online.

Crazy **** , bro.


We're lucky.
User avatar #3 to #2 - RemNinja (07/24/2012) [-]
>read three sentences

>clearly knows the entire situation enough to make a judgment
+9
#8 - ponieslifegag **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [+] (1 reply)
#15 - Mustanglover (07/24/2012) [-]
MFW I'm still 16
#10 - felixml (07/24/2012) [-]
This post pushed me a little closer to become a serial killer.
User avatar #35 - bakinboy ONLINE (07/24/2012) [-]
i have no time for love! the internet NEEDS ME!
#27 - whydidyoukillher (07/24/2012) [+] (7 replies)
>be 16, female
>have a crush on a guy for 3 years
>become best friends, play it cool
>he just broke up with gf if two years
>seems mutually interested
>unable to make a move
>go to the same high school together
>he asked me if we could talk at back
>I'm excited
>I think he's about to confess
>we're at back
>two of our friends are there
>butterflies.jpg
>he looks at the floor and then looks in to my eyes
>he says: I'm bi
>oh god... at least he only bi
>the next day tells me he likes a guy
> **** **** *****
>I roll with it
>cry at night
>the next morning appear to be perfectly fine.
>need time
>stay away from him for a while
#41 to #38 - whydidyoukillher (07/25/2012) [-]
No, what you are dealing with is a classic case of the self absorbed jackass, who will stroll around acting like a big shot when you and everyone around you know very well you don't deserve to put yourself so up high, because no one put you there. I bet you tell every single one of your buddies that story to hide the fact of how pathetic you really are underneath, I'm not one to judge, I know, but bro is this kind of ******* that's keeping you in that sinking hole that you just can't escape and with every word you say you sink yourself even deeper into that depressive abyss you call self esteem and pride, of course the fact that you actually just said "feel like a player" makes me sick to my stomach! And I wish you knew how you sound. Know this I don't give a rat's ass what a guy like you could think of me I'd say this to your face just as well, so go and deprive girls of their happiness and self respect. I hope you enjoy it because it won't last for long. Believe me when you treat a girl like she deserves it feels right and you feel like more than just a gentlemen, even if you're not one yourself, in more ways than one. Needless to say that you don't know what that's like.
#21 - romanprinsonerr (07/24/2012) [+] (1 reply)
>Be 17
>end of senior year in high school
>ask this girl I like to prom, who I thought would say no, she ended saying yes
>feeling great
>hang out with her a few times, and see her alot in rehearsal because were in a theatre show together
>last night of the show I kiss her
>feels good man
>one of the best feelings in the world, I feel like I have no worries at all
>feel great for the next day
>invite her to friends bonfire the same day, we have a good time
>bring her home
>walk her to her door and try and kiss her goodnight, and she turns away and says sorry
>completely confused
>I try to talk her her and she tells me shes going through alot of stuff and doesnt want a relationship because she doesnt want me to get involved
>I tell her I dont care about about a relationship and that Im happy just being with her
>senoir prom was later that night
>take pictures at prom
>I think everythings alright between us
>lean in
>rejection
>happened on the first song so most of prom was awkward
>limo ride home I barely say a word
>I have to drive her home, also awkward
User avatar #22 to #21 - romanprinsonerr (07/24/2012) [-]
>I apologize
>walk to her door exchanged our last hug
>I drive away
>Its graduation week so I have no time to try and talk to her about it
>I write her a apology letter
>after I graduated I got sent off to ******* new york for three weeks to plant cranberry bogs
>I try to text her and be friendly but she barely wanted to talk to me
>I get back home and a few weeks later I see her at a party and we barely talk
>realise Im still not over her and still cant her out my head
>I still havent picked up the pictures from prom from the school
>MFW I still think about most everynight
>MFW I feel anything sort of social interaction towards her would just make her more annoyed with me
#65 - Maroon (07/25/2012) [-]
Dammit OP.   
I was already subconsciously  aware that even if the girl I like returns my feelings I won't be her first and that will forever haunt the back of my mind. I didn't need it to be brought to my undivided attention while I was looking for something entertaining.
Dammit OP.
I was already subconsciously aware that even if the girl I like returns my feelings I won't be her first and that will forever haunt the back of my mind. I didn't need it to be brought to my undivided attention while I was looking for something entertaining.
#56 - wriggler (07/25/2012) [+] (8 replies)
I think what sucks more is that I can't spend the rest of my life with my ex....   
>Nights we spent watching the stars and talking about future (cracking some jokes)   
mother 						*******					 I spent my days loving every minute with her. I loved her so much I had to fight the urge to have sex with her ( shewanted after marriage bumping)   
I'll tell you fellow junkies. theres nothing more painful to me than having the love of your life being torn from you because your and her parents are selfish ass holes. and then seeing her again having her say we need to see other people (hinter that she's not sure if she loves me anymore)    
This post has me sad as 						****					...
I think what sucks more is that I can't spend the rest of my life with my ex....
>Nights we spent watching the stars and talking about future (cracking some jokes)
mother ******* I spent my days loving every minute with her. I loved her so much I had to fight the urge to have sex with her ( shewanted after marriage bumping)
I'll tell you fellow junkies. theres nothing more painful to me than having the love of your life being torn from you because your and her parents are selfish ass holes. and then seeing her again having her say we need to see other people (hinter that she's not sure if she loves me anymore)
This post has me sad as **** ...
#59 to #56 - oufancyna (07/25/2012) [-]
Hey at least it your parents fault and not yours. This is, of course, assuming your story isn't ******** . Me, having been alone for so long, no friends, or relationships period because i'm too afriad to ask anyone out or even talk to anyone is much worse i guarantee it.

So i'm gonna have my pity party and relish the only thing iv'e won in life is being more depressing than you.

**** **** I'M PATHETIC
User avatar #50 - AliCattLovee (07/25/2012) [+] (6 replies)
I'm 17 and I haven't even kissed a guy yet. Dafuq is wrong with me.
User avatar #51 to #50 - tumuchsugar (07/25/2012) [-]
Go find the smartest, loneliest, decent kid in your school and start talking, and then ask him out. You wont regret it.

Save a human from feeling this way.
User avatar #16 - minionofdolan (07/24/2012) [+] (2 replies)
**** YOU OP!!
#17 to #16 - anonymous (07/24/2012) [-]
now i'm sad
#71 - ikillutheninjaway (07/25/2012) [+] (1 reply)
>be 16
>Social skills lvl 0
>every girl is a whore and the ones that aren't are with people
>too ugly, unconfident, and lame/shy to admit feelings to one if they free up
>I realize i will never know teenage love
>I will grow up and never have a girl or settle for crap
>???
>feels bad man
#70 - tjbijou (07/25/2012) [-]
>Best friend introduces me to his cousin   
>I can tell she really likes me but i'm already talking to someone   
*fast forward 4 months*   
>girlfriend broke up with me cause I was talking to her   
>so I decide i'll go after her anyways   
>one day tells me she loves me   
>I realize I love her too   
>we video chat tons (because we live 5 hours away from each other)   
>Summer rolls around and she becomes my girlfriend   
> goes to camp with my best friend   
>"doesn't have signal at camp" so she can't text me   
> best friend calls me one night telling me she banged another dude   
>she confirms it after camp   
>MFW she 						****					 on my love for her   
But the plus is I know I have a great bro who's there for me
>Best friend introduces me to his cousin
>I can tell she really likes me but i'm already talking to someone
*fast forward 4 months*
>girlfriend broke up with me cause I was talking to her
>so I decide i'll go after her anyways
>one day tells me she loves me
>I realize I love her too
>we video chat tons (because we live 5 hours away from each other)
>Summer rolls around and she becomes my girlfriend
> goes to camp with my best friend
>"doesn't have signal at camp" so she can't text me
> best friend calls me one night telling me she banged another dude
>she confirms it after camp
>MFW she **** on my love for her
But the plus is I know I have a great bro who's there for me
#69 - inboundpotato (07/25/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
+1
#47 - bigbadcell **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#19 - Ardoyanconorvich (07/24/2012) [+] (10 replies)
>Be 17   
>Coming to the end of teenage years   
>Never even got to 3rd base   
>Recently friendzoned by girl I've been trying to get with for the past 2 and a half years   
>MFW I'm still a teen, and currently missing out on the best thing in life.    
Experiencing it first hand is like 10X worse than looking back on it.
>Be 17
>Coming to the end of teenage years
>Never even got to 3rd base
>Recently friendzoned by girl I've been trying to get with for the past 2 and a half years
>MFW I'm still a teen, and currently missing out on the best thing in life.
Experiencing it first hand is like 10X worse than looking back on it.
User avatar #12 - slone (07/24/2012) [-]
still 17, im close to the end of my teenaged years but im gonna enjoy it while i can
#6 - bananabatman (07/24/2012) [-]
> Had teenage love
> Still feels
#5 - xtrem (07/24/2012) [+] (4 replies)
same here , am 26 ,  but i got an illness ,  i dont like humans nor care about  girls    
if i need sex i know where to go     
 my intelligence is limited to obejectivity ,  enlighten me why should i feel bad ?
same here , am 26 , but i got an illness , i dont like humans nor care about girls
if i need sex i know where to go
my intelligence is limited to obejectivity , enlighten me why should i feel bad ?
#29 to #5 - upunkpunk (07/24/2012) [-]
Do whatever makes you happy man    
 just be smart about it
Do whatever makes you happy man
just be smart about it
User avatar #48 - mrthezho (07/25/2012) [-]
God damnit, why is he writing about me? :(
[ 85 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)