Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
hide menu
#111224 - ganjalf (07/29/2012) [-]
Damn, if only I had vectors of this....
User avatar #111232 to #111224 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
Why does Shadowmere have a militia sign on her flank?
#111262 to #111232 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
This image has expired



> The hand is DB's signature
User avatar #111270 to #111262 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
A red hand is militia.
#111280 to #111270 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
This image has expired



Why does it matter so fucking much?
#111297 to #111280 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
I asked a question.    
   
I didn't ask for condescending cunts.
I asked a question.

I didn't ask for condescending cunts.
User avatar #111419 to #111307 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
No really.
Let me raise a point with you here.

You, are an arse to a load of people for no reason, you just think 'Oh look, I'm well known, my comment rank is high, I own this place' Like fuck you do.

But then, oh this is great this bit, this bit is fucking brilliant, you expect people to follow what you say 'dont say an hero because it made me consider leaving' Oh yeah, people that for all you know could be having a joke and re the best of friends saying go an hero faggot for a laugh is wrong. but you being an utter cunt is fine.

Whenever someone says anything bad about you , or makes a picture with your face on it, which is harmless, you flip your shit and get everyone on your side to thumb them down because everyone cares about thumbs.

You enter the thread by what your logic is fine something involving nigger and faggots. So calling someone a faggot or a nigger which is a racial and homophobic slur makes you better than people who say go an hero, for a laugh. You're no better than anyone you fucking criticise.

Oh and, feel free to go send this out to everyone you have who thumbs people down for being rude to you, like your some fucking god almighty king. Get them to thumb me down, I double fucking dare you.
User avatar #111572 to #111419 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
and following the logic you have presented earlier, I am allowed to call people faggots

you basically claimed to have the right to tell people to kill themselves because you had been considering it yourself.
Does this only count for you?
User avatar #113032 to #111572 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
I never claimed to be able to do so.

It's the internet I'll say what I want to say.

You didn't say 'Hello faggots how are you today' It was something like Hello nigger faggot something.

You act like you own the place and try to make everyone do as your order pleases, so yeah you do.
User avatar #113113 to #113032 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
Yes you did

Well I'm sorry to hear about how pathetic and heartless you are

I don't try to make everyone do as I please. not only because I don't want to, but it would never happen anyway, so no, you're wrong
User avatar #113158 to #113113 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
I never said 'I can do this because' I said 'I've been there myself'

lolk.

Let me quote again. 'No one say an hero or kill yourself because that made me consider leaving' you're trying to get people to do as you want to by threatening to leave here.
User avatar #113184 to #113158 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
...I did not say it because I wanted people to want me to stay, I said it to give a fair description of how disgusted I am by it
User avatar #113253 to #113184 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
'it made me consider leaving' No.
That isn't saying 'this displeases me' or something like that it's saying 'It made me consider leaving'

They are not the same.
User avatar #113270 to #113253 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
It's an indirect way of saying "fuck this place", and it's easy to understand
User avatar #113303 to #113270 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
No it isn't. Its a direct way of saying 'Don't do as I want or I will leave'
User avatar #113326 to #113303 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
Just because you are too fucking stupid to understand something doesn't mean you're right
User avatar #114636 to #113326 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
Yeah sure.

It isn't your battle.
User avatar #114906 to #114636 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
stop saying that, you don't understand
#113372 to #113326 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
>too fucking stupid to understand    
>trapped in a corner making up excuses about what he actually meant by somehting   
>resorts to insulting intelligence.
>too fucking stupid to understand
>trapped in a corner making up excuses about what he actually meant by somehting
>resorts to insulting intelligence.
User avatar #113413 to #113372 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
well you obviously can't understand what I'm trying to say, so why not?
User avatar #114535 to #113413 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
I know. But its better for them to sort it rather than you.
User avatar #114569 to #114535 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
again, it would be perfectly easy to understand if you knew
User avatar #114473 to #113413 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
I never said you have to, but it isn't your responsibility to change it for them, only they chan change it for themself,
User avatar #114501 to #114473 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
If you knew, you would have understood...
User avatar #114357 to #113413 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
but you cant handle problems for them, they need to handle them themself or it wont get them anywhere,
User avatar #114441 to #114357 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
No offense, but the situation in it's whole is more than I will share with anyone... it wouldn't be right to break the trust I have gotten...
User avatar #114012 to #113413 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
You can't protect other people all the time, some people can't handle having slurs shouted at them in the street that well, but they are still proud of who they are and just ignore whatever gets shouted at them.
User avatar #114037 to #114012 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
not the person I care about...
#113921 to #113413 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
Or you could ignore it. Like everyone else?   
   
The same thing happens in the outside world, you have a different opinion and you get shot down.    
   
No I mean that I had made 2 points, not won or lost them.    
   
Good day.
Or you could ignore it. Like everyone else?

The same thing happens in the outside world, you have a different opinion and you get shot down.

No I mean that I had made 2 points, not won or lost them.

Good day.
User avatar #113972 to #113921 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
Some people can't handle "lol an hero" as well as other people, and I don't want these to feel "assaulted"

that's all...
User avatar #113775 to #113413 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
It's selfish to threaten something for the benefit of yourself.

It's hardly hostile, and it's not as if you have to take notice of it is it?

I had 2 points beforehand. Whereas you insulted my intelligence of the bat.

Go ahead and do what you want, I wont stop you.
User avatar #113867 to #113775 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
the only benefit I would have would be that I would be free of people telling me to kill myself at random, is there anything wrong in desiring that?
A thread filled with people insulting you and telling you to kill yourself (uncalled for) is hostile-
I really don't want to implement "points" into the argument, that's dumb
very well, good bye
User avatar #113533 to #113413 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
What is there to understand?

You're digging a deeper hole because even if you did mean 'hurr durr fuk dis plac' you never said or implied it but what you actually said and implied was 'no one should do this because it made ME want to leave' Which is 1. Selfish as fuck. 2. Trying to rue over people. and 3. Being a general tosser.
User avatar #113715 to #113533 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
I really don't care if you think I'm "digging a deeper hole"
I said it because I cannot speak on other's behalf, that would be wrong
1: Why is it selfish to leave a place full of shit?
If it's selfish, that would mean people actually wanted me here, which you said I should not believe.'
2: I'm not. I'm simply saying I do not wish to stay if the thread is going to be hostile
3: now who's turning to simple insults?

(This argument is going nowhere as an argument ends by an agreement, or that one of the arguing parties give up.
I don't see any of us getting to that point, so I'll say myself done with this
also InB4 "you said that because you know you're losing")
User avatar #113443 to #113413 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
Because all your trying to say is something you didn't actually mean at the time.
#113470 to #113443 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
This image has expired


Yes, because you obviously knows more about what I mean than I do myself...
seems fucking legit.

again, just because you don't understand does not mean I'm wrong
User avatar #111499 to #111419 - walcorn (07/29/2012) [-]
> Implying I ever gave a fuck about my comment rank
> Implying "kill yourself" isn't worse than "Hello faggots, how are you today"
> Implying I can't take a joke. What I reacted to was continous harassing. the pictures with my face I had nothing against, they were quite funny
> Implying I ever looked at myself as a king

fuck you
User avatar #111254 to #111232 - cpthitsugaya (07/29/2012) [-]
The dark brotherhood's logo
User avatar #111260 to #111254 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
Dar brotherhood is black. Militia is red.
User avatar #111273 to #111260 - cpthitsugaya (07/29/2012) [-]
It's red to match the eyes
#111251 to #111232 - ganjalf (07/29/2012) [-]
It's red because Black on black isn't very well visible
User avatar #111265 to #111251 - reallynotdashie (07/29/2012) [-]
It should still be black.
User avatar #111286 to #111265 - ganjalf (07/29/2012) [-]
It should, but it isn't.
Deal with it
 Friends (0)