another fj screenshot. . FIT. at what moment did you realize you are a total loser? For me it was when I was looking up hentai. And I sarthe fictional wah: bein Cars crashes
x
Click to expand

another fj screenshot

Tags: Cars | crashes
FIT. at what moment did you realize you are a total loser?
For me it was when I was looking up hentai. And I sarthe
fictional wah: being ****** raw. and I felt myself die inside a
little. not even real Perren be ****** in the
ass by some ****** .
Yeah, At least i' m self aware.
when i madef]
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+1754
Views: 56988
Favorited: 80
Submitted: 04/23/2014
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to joshlol submit to reddit

Comments(367):

[ 367 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#178 - mrjweezy (04/24/2014) [+] (28 replies)
stickied by joshlol
I never really felt like a loser.   
I watch anime, mlp, and many other cartoons.   
The reason I dont see myself as a loser is because im happy.   
If someone calls me a loser for liking those things then that's just them.    
Look. I stay in shape, I work at a job i like, and the only thing that gets me down is college grades at times. If you like something you should not  let others discourage you from what you like. Oh...you dont like how i wear a motorcycle helmet with a Christians unite sticker on the back. Well it looks like you have a problem, and I dont care.
I never really felt like a loser.
I watch anime, mlp, and many other cartoons.
The reason I dont see myself as a loser is because im happy.
If someone calls me a loser for liking those things then that's just them.
Look. I stay in shape, I work at a job i like, and the only thing that gets me down is college grades at times. If you like something you should not let others discourage you from what you like. Oh...you dont like how i wear a motorcycle helmet with a Christians unite sticker on the back. Well it looks like you have a problem, and I dont care.
#338 - Jameshaich (04/24/2014) [+] (4 replies)
stickied by joshlol
I realized i'm a loser when:
> Be at cinema with bro
> Watching film
> 2 girls come up to us, ask us if they can sit with us
> "y-your ticket says row H. That's t-two rows down. You can't sit here"
> thanks...
> "Y-you too"

User avatar #57 - zevran (04/23/2014) [-]
When I realized that I am to become 20 years this year, I still live at home and have never had a girlfriend.

But at least I have a job. Thats good. Right? Right?
User avatar #174 to #57 - rmdx (04/24/2014) [-]
right right
#195 to #57 - unholyjebus (04/24/2014) [-]
>Never had a job
>Never had a girlfriend
>Still a kissless virgin
>Probably failing University

I lose.
User avatar #284 to #57 - duhqueenmoki (04/24/2014) [-]
Hey, don't worry, you're at where a lot of people are at right now. In today's economy it's wicked hard to live on your own. If you have a job and a license I think you're on your way just fine. It's not just you, it's the whole country (I'm assuming you live in USA). I'm 21 and have never been in a relationship but I work and go to school. I live at home but it's not like you or I plan on living with them forever. If your goals are solid then I don't think you're a loser

Just an FYI, today's youth are marrying later and having children later than their parent's generation. The entire country is seeing a delayed everything: delayed marriage, delayed graduation, delayed entering a job.
User avatar #344 to #57 - miniwilliam (04/24/2014) [-]
More than I've done. I mean, I'm becoming 20 this weekend, I live at home and I go to college... For the third time (Once failed, once quit) and I've only had small jobs here and there to earn money while I didn't go to school.

Though I don't feel like a loser because of it. I feel it has just been a hurdle I've had to get over.
User avatar #82 to #57 - icecubeslayer (04/23/2014) [-]
At least you know how to live by yourself and be independent. And when you finally do find someone it'll feel more special, it won't just be another girl.
User avatar #83 to #82 - zevran (04/23/2014) [-]
One can always hope.
#124 to #57 - newdevyx (04/23/2014) [-]
At least you have a job. I don't even have a job or a degree of any sort.
#97 to #57 - anon (04/23/2014) [-]
my brother's the same at 25, so that's not too bad in comparson
User avatar #61 to #57 - ssheinrich (04/23/2014) [-]
that's my plan.
get a job, move out of my parents basement and try to change some of my many problems when i mean problems i mean about my anti-social thinking and try not to have depressed thoughts
User avatar #62 to #61 - zevran (04/23/2014) [-]
Yeah. I plan on moving out when I finish studying. Don't much fancy being a slave to debt the rest of my life.

I too have a vague plan involving becoming more social...
User avatar #63 to #62 - ssheinrich (04/23/2014) [-]
ye, dont really want to get in a relationship when i cant even proparly feed my sister's gold fish when she was in France or when i cant even imagine how i'd be at a date
User avatar #65 to #63 - zevran (04/23/2014) [-]
I'm not sure how I would even go about getting a date in the first place...
#67 to #65 - ssheinrich (04/23/2014) [-]
yeah....forgot about that part....
User avatar #68 to #67 - zevran (04/23/2014) [-]
One day! One day we shall conquer our social anxiety! Then we shall be like most everyone else!
#70 to #68 - ssheinrich (04/23/2014) [-]
one day...one day my friend
User avatar #125 to #70 - hawaiianhappysauce (04/23/2014) [-]
Don't take anons advice. Most of the profiles are fake joke profiles. I would know because I create joke profiles and I wouldn't be surprised if other people do it.
#143 to #125 - ssheinrich (04/24/2014) [-]
yeah, i dont really trust those kind of websites. to many singel ladies who just happends to be near my area and also accidently are asian
yeah, i dont really trust those kind of websites. to many singel ladies who just happends to be near my area and also accidently are asian
#78 to #70 - anon (04/23/2014) [-]
Guys just join a dating site. If u dont look like pure **** itll be easy to setup a date. Girls are always hornier than guys, they just hide it.
#24 - atrocitustheking (04/23/2014) [-]
When not even McDonald's would hire me.
#87 to #24 - anon (04/23/2014) [-]
same boat here my friend
User avatar #121 to #24 - namnori (04/23/2014) [-]
They rejected me too. Thing is, I have about average grades and my friend (who has a job there) said I answered all the questions right. I just have no experience.
User avatar #300 to #121 - thebaseballexpert (04/24/2014) [-]
the good ol' endless experience circle.
User avatar #126 to #24 - jokerjack (04/23/2014) [-]
Don't worry about that mate. In college, I'm just looking for a part time job. 3 years in a row get turned down by many places, including mickey Ds. They wouldn't hire me, but I get hired for a real job for 82K salary? They really do avoid hiring overqualified people. I had too good of grades and not a ****** up past
#193 to #24 - unholyjebus (04/24/2014) [-]
Jobs like that are a lottery. All they do is pick the first reasonably appropriate CV from the top of the pile and give them an interview. Or where I live hire people of ethnic minorities
User avatar #230 to #24 - lickmyscrotum (04/24/2014) [-]
I applied for a job at McDonalds, got denied. 6 months later handed in my resume again only to have the store burn down within three days.
#16 - KingJuan (04/23/2014) [-]
when I wanted to learn Japanese so I didn't have to watch episodes with English subtitles
when I wanted to learn Japanese so I didn't have to watch episodes with English subtitles
#94 to #16 - xyrik (04/23/2014) [-]
i did that before :c
User avatar #252 to #16 - dyalibya (04/24/2014) [-]
I went ahead and learned quite a bit , I am at that level where I can read and comprehend one full sentence from every page on a manga
User avatar #347 to #16 - schurftinator (04/24/2014) [-]
doesn't matter the reason, taking time to learn another language is never a useless skill! **** , even if it just looks impressive on your CV it's still useful. looks like you're interested more in other cultures than your own at least!
User avatar #52 to #16 - joeyliquid (04/23/2014) [-]
Eh, don't worry about it. If you actually learn japanese that can be used **** tons.
User avatar #31 to #16 - sienimies (04/23/2014) [-]
It's not that bad.
User avatar #35 to #31 - SognaVetr (04/23/2014) [-]
It actually is.
User avatar #37 to #35 - sienimies (04/23/2014) [-]
Well i guess it depends. I have thought of the same thing, but i'm interested in languages in general( in addition to english and swedish i study german even though i have no use for it, so adding japanese doesn't seem so bad since i would actually use it somewhere.)
User avatar #38 to #37 - SognaVetr (04/23/2014) [-]
It's mainly his reason, not the fact he wanted to study a language.
User avatar #55 to #38 - enigmaticspirit (04/23/2014) [-]
I have been learning Japanese, and it is a bitch. There's counters attached to the ends of numbers based on the shape whatever the **** you're talking about instead of just saying the number (like go which is 5), and sometimes you use "origin numbers" instead, so to say there are 5 fish or something you would say go-hiki, while for 5 bound objects (like books) you say go-satsu, and other times you just say itsutsu. Conjugation can be a bitch, but I think that goes for a lot of languages. Japanese can be particularly a pain though; I know it's harder than when I was learning Spanish. There's also 3 alphabets, the most common of which has thousands of characters that all have multiple readings and are typically complicated as **** .

Japanese is totally that bad, you don't have to qualify it.
#281 to #55 - anon (04/24/2014) [-]
The language itself isn't that bad, but the writing system is a bitch. Yeah counters are really annoying and kanji is the biggest pain in the ass. If it were up to me i would just use hiragana and katakana for everything, but to be literate you need kanji.
#340 to #281 - anon (04/24/2014) [-]
I'd like to see you try and read a newspaper written entirely in hiragana.
User avatar #312 to #281 - germed (04/24/2014) [-]
i like learning Kanji
User avatar #25 to #16 - sparox (04/23/2014) [-]
Holy **** it moves!
I still wanna do that..
Just wanna know what they talk about in their porn videos
JK...anime..without subtitles..
User avatar #49 to #16 - bjornkrage (04/23/2014) [-]
**** , that's a good reason, actually. The only reason i've begun looking up hiragana is so i can learn what the **** is written on the frozen peas packaging.
User avatar #58 to #16 - mrpotatofudge (04/23/2014) [-]
The only reason I decided to learn Spanish is so that I could understand what those ******* beaners on Halo were saying
#130 - helenwheels (04/24/2014) [-]
When the person I had a crush on wouldn't stop talking to me about how hot my best friend was.
When the person I had a crush on wouldn't stop talking to me about how hot my best friend was.
#190 to #130 - anon (04/24/2014) [-]
Holy 			****		 ive been there! One of the worst feels man
Holy **** ive been there! One of the worst feels man
User avatar #17 - snakephallus (04/23/2014) [-]
When I stuck my dick into bread and butter heated up in a microwave.
User avatar #328 to #17 - tenfatcats (04/24/2014) [-]
i hope you ate it when you were done.
User avatar #36 - captainfuckitall (04/23/2014) [-]
Wait, you mean the "Waifu" thing isn't a joke?

I always thought it was some big secret inside joke...

Do people actually grow emotional/romantic attachments to anime characters?
User avatar #224 to #36 - notstill (04/24/2014) [-]
Wait, you mean to tell me this "Sports" thing isn't a joke?

I always thought it was some big secret inside joke

Do people seriously get into fist fights when a group of people lose a game that has nothing to do with the people watching?
User avatar #225 to #224 - captainfuckitall (04/24/2014) [-]
Sports have a massive cultural impact, and while I'm not into them myself and consider it a waste of time, I can see why others enjoy it.

Literally falling in love with an Anime character is....

Holy **** , man...
#228 to #225 - notstill (04/24/2014) [-]
Now I'm not saying that I have a waifu because as much as I like anime I still can't see myself owning a body pillow with an anime girl printed on it.

The emotional attachment of being in love with a drawing is no different from the feeling of rage some get towards fans of a different sports team.

Obviously not every sports fan gets into fights when another team beats theirs and the same applies to waifus, not every anime fan gets that emotionally invested in a character like that, it's only the extremists of both sports and anime that take it that far.

Having said all of that, you aren't in any position to judge a person's views on something you know nothing about.

**** bronies though amirite guys?
User avatar #238 to #228 - captainfuckitall (04/24/2014) [-]
Nor do I like sports that much.

Well it IS different, because it has to do with country and pride rather than a character from a show. There are actually entire jobs, careers, bars, ect. based around sports managing, sports fans, or ideals over sports, but with anime it's just that: A character. Just the one.

Yes, but you don't seem to understand the comparison between the two. It would be like someone getting an emotional attachment to a historical/monument to the country v.s. getting an emotional attachment to PC/Mac computers. Is the former a bit strange to someone who doesn't care about the country or the thing itself? Sure. Is the latter a bit strange to ANYBODY? Yes.

I am, actually. I am always in a position to judge others, because people are in a position to judge me; that's what it is to live in a society. And whether or whether not I know their reasons behind what they do doesn't matter, because bringing that type of **** out in public MAKES it my business and gives me the right to treat it however I please.

And yes, **** bronies. I don't care about them liking the show, I care about them having to make it their life and shove it into everything and not being able to chill the **** out.
User avatar #80 to #36 - thebrownydestroyer **User deleted account** (04/23/2014) [-]
I thought it was all a joke too and everyone was just getting them for a laugh on the internet, well at least it makes me feel a little better about myself.
User avatar #117 to #36 - axeul (04/23/2014) [-]
For the most part, when you see people talking about it here, they are joking. However, there are people who take it seriously and really do have a waifu.
User avatar #212 to #117 - captainfuckitall (04/24/2014) [-]
But WHY?!?!?
User avatar #214 to #212 - axeul (04/24/2014) [-]
Honestly, I have no clue. I don't know how someone could feel such an emotional connection to a character like that. Like I understand that you like certain characters and would feel emotional pain if they were to die or something like that but wanting to marry the character? That's a little too weird for me.
#319 to #214 - cplkoeksuster (04/24/2014) [-]
Maybe they figure it's the best they're going to get.
User avatar #304 to #36 - fatoneatetwo (04/24/2014) [-]
I assume its a joke so I don't feel as mortified
User avatar #305 to #36 - dawggz (04/24/2014) [-]
I had an emotional attachment to Pikachu when I was little...
User avatar #308 to #305 - captainfuckitall (04/24/2014) [-]
Liking Pikachu because he's awesome while you were a kid is completely different from falling in love with an anime character while you're a grown man.
User avatar #43 to #36 - arkanios (04/23/2014) [-]
Yes.
User avatar #44 to #43 - captainfuckitall (04/23/2014) [-]
Oh **** me...
User avatar #139 to #44 - TheAdolfHitler (04/24/2014) [-]
It's mostly common on hardcore anime fans, like 4chan's anime board.


I normally use it as a joke, though.
So do many.
User avatar #218 to #139 - captainfuckitall (04/24/2014) [-]
I'm still trying to get over the fact those stupid pillow things exist at all. I just thought it was all a joke!!
User avatar #377 to #218 - TheAdolfHitler (04/24/2014) [-]
People who tend to be failures often immerse themselves in another medium to the point where it interferes with their reality.

Honestly, if you just take one look at the people that actually do these things like /a/, you'll see the kind of people.

Some are just normal guys who go through a phase and just watch anime.
Some take it far, far more seriously.
User avatar #48 to #36 - turdmurpson (04/23/2014) [-]
yes and some even marry large pillows with anime girls on them
User avatar #50 to #48 - captainfuckitall (04/23/2014) [-]
I could have gone my whole life believing that those were only reserved for cringe threads and didn't actually happen in real life.
#79 to #50 - drillaz (04/23/2014) [-]
This is how I felt when I saw people in furry costumes ******* at a concert. I never thought it went past imageboards..
#166 to #79 - azaheer (04/24/2014) [-]
I would never be the same...
#365 to #50 - lordumpalumpa (04/24/2014) [-]
want more cringe moments?

pay 4chan´s /r9k/, THIS is some **** there570
#42 - arkanios (04/23/2014) [-]
When I started masturbating to vore.  And haven't stopped since.
When I started masturbating to vore. And haven't stopped since.
#98 to #42 - dandlelion (04/23/2014) [-]
**** man you're pretty deep in the hentai hole. So was he
User avatar #66 to #42 - peyko (04/23/2014) [-]
what is vore?
#76 to #66 - vorarephilia (04/23/2014) [-]
Vegas off road experience.
User avatar #136 to #66 - englman (04/24/2014) [-]
The fetish of being eaten alive, basically.
#104 to #66 - nimba (04/23/2014) [-]
MFW
MFW
#204 to #75 - theflatulentpotato (04/24/2014) [-]
Why did I click on that.
Why did I click on that.
#77 to #75 - thebrownydestroyer **User deleted account** (04/23/2014) [-]
oh dude......
oh dude......
#40 - thefifthdoctor (04/23/2014) [-]
When i created an OkCupid account
When i created an OkCupid account
User avatar #184 to #40 - ragingcacti (04/24/2014) [-]
Ive actually gotten laid through that site.
#295 to #184 - anon (04/24/2014) [-]
same thing i was going to say lol
#217 to #40 - thepink (04/24/2014) [-]
There's a weird emotional cycle that comes with making one of those. First I was like "oh man I hope nobody finds out, so dishonorabru." Then you get those little stars and stuff telling you that some stranger is using you as fap material or something and you're flattered. A few people message you and you feel like the bees knees, so you talk to them. Then they don't write you anymore and you feel like a pile, then since your profile isn't new anymore less people browse you and try to talk to you.

OKCupid raised me up just to knock me down, the ******
User avatar #219 to #217 - thefifthdoctor (04/24/2014) [-]
Nobody ever talked to me..... I have been on the site about a year now and not a single message. I once messaged somebody, and they said "Sorry, i dont talk to sick perverts"...all i said was "hey, we have a lot in common ".

Its really degrading
User avatar #226 to #219 - thepink (04/24/2014) [-]
Duuude what a bitch!

I've noticed on that website gender differences are pretty huge. Girls are way less receptive to attention in that setting (there are sickos out there...) but she probably thinks she's hot **** if she talks to people like that. Jeez...

OKCupid is mostly about young folks hooking up, better than Tindr but not a real dating site. People on OKCupid don't need to be serious since the service is free. If you're looking for a real connection with people who don't suck I've heard it's worth going to a more professional site like eHarmony or Match.
User avatar #229 to #226 - thefifthdoctor (04/24/2014) [-]
Meh, ill stick to Okcupid, maybe somebody will come along

I get matched with girls from NJ all the time, what are the changes we have probably already seen eachother? ;o
User avatar #233 to #229 - thepink (04/24/2014) [-]
whoa, 2spooky
User avatar #234 to #233 - thefifthdoctor (04/24/2014) [-]
3spooky5me
#264 to #40 - anon (04/24/2014) [-]
When I've been dating pretty much my ideal woman whom I met through a POF account for a year <3

(After, like, eight months? Patience, effort, and honesty, man! Also luck.)
#336 to #40 - anon (04/24/2014) [-]
**anonymous rolled image** And not even the fat desperate autistic girls want to go out with you
#343 to #341 - anon (04/24/2014) [-]
girls are shy too, they think you are too good for them. you can be the man you want to be if you take the first step, just do it, even try it irl, you don't have to do it today, or tomorrow. but sometime in the future, please try once, for me.
#172 - acask (04/24/2014) [-]
**acask rolled image**
... the moment is like last year i don't even ******* know i was in love...engaged to that girl... she is apparently going to love me forever and never hurt me...she sees i'm upset for some reason horrible depression currently at lowest point i have ever been so she thinks that i should go with her to her friends drinking party... i hate all of them and tell her i don't want to ... my best friend came over told me she loved me and that my fiancé doesnt deserve me ... i tell her i love her and she is the best friend i have ever had ... my fiancé comes home im about to tell her i have been thinking of suicide... she cuts me off to tell me she ****** a guy at the party ...
i told my best friend this but not my fiancé
and now im telling you



it is okay if you don't read this i wont be upset
User avatar #373 to #199 - acask (04/24/2014) [-]
its okay i have been trying to get over my flaws so next time it wont end like that
#29 - gayboard (04/23/2014) [-]
When I became the king of faggots.
#275 to #29 - fuckyosixtyminutes (04/24/2014) [-]
I'm not sure whom I hate more, you for spamming this image for easy thumbs or the idiot thumb livestock that make it possible for you.
User avatar #363 to #29 - sindrifreyr ONLINE (04/24/2014) [-]
I miss the gay board
I finally got a boyfriend and I cant even chat with the nice people on there about it anymore
User avatar #39 to #29 - superfungi (04/23/2014) [-]
k
#46 to #29 - therealtjthemedic (04/23/2014) [-]
America's next Top lel
User avatar #64 - hairysmellyanus (04/23/2014) [-]
When i asked a girl out and she gave me a leaf
User avatar #69 to #64 - crazyhindu (04/23/2014) [-]
Ha she told you to leaf
User avatar #131 - monsieurhonkhonk (04/24/2014) [-]
when I discovered the internet
I am not even ******* kidding
I might have had a social life
#53 - thebrownydestroyer **User deleted account** (04/23/2014) [-]
It's not what I do that makes me feel like a looser, it's more so what other people do. For example i'm 17 and without a job, while almost every other person I know at the same age has one. While my friends are out earning money even though they don't even get paid that much but dosh is dosh  i'm here on FunnyJunk and other entertainment sources.    
   
The gif refers to me talking to a mirror.
It's not what I do that makes me feel like a looser, it's more so what other people do. For example i'm 17 and without a job, while almost every other person I know at the same age has one. While my friends are out earning money even though they don't even get paid that much but dosh is dosh i'm here on FunnyJunk and other entertainment sources.

The gif refers to me talking to a mirror.

#81 to #53 - anon (04/23/2014) [-]
You shouldnt care. Only poorfags work while studying. IMO its pathetic to have a job at a young age nowadays. It shows that ur parents cant even provide for you, which is the ultimate sign of failure really...

You should enjoy the freetime you can have while it lasts. The other people will forever be stuck with ****** jobs, crying when they grow old.
User avatar #85 to #81 - thebrownydestroyer **User deleted account** (04/23/2014) [-]
It's not about providing for yourself for many of the people I know, it's about getting extra spending money and showing you have responsibility before anyone else. That kind of makes it worse, that the money wont go to anything useful and still people expect me to get a low paying job.
#359 to #53 - frostbeard (04/24/2014) [-]
Don't be so rough on yourself.   
I'm 21 and have no job at this very moment and have finals in a month.   
Besides, money ain't everything
Don't be so rough on yourself.
I'm 21 and have no job at this very moment and have finals in a month.
Besides, money ain't everything
#13 - anon (04/23/2014) [-]
Internet noob here so can someone explain ITT please?
#54 to #13 - anon (04/23/2014) [-]
Internet Troll Terminator
#30 to #13 - anon (04/23/2014) [-]
In Ternational Thread
User avatar #33 to #13 - icameheretotroll (04/23/2014) [-]
I'm Terribly Traumatized
#21 to #13 - anon (04/23/2014) [-]
In This Thread
User avatar #20 to #13 - biggrand (04/23/2014) [-]
Integrate the Tit
User avatar #26 to #13 - midgettitwank (04/23/2014) [-]
Always thought it meant Interesting thread topic. Which kinda works better maybe
User avatar #15 to #13 - benschien (04/23/2014) [-]
if you're an internet noob I'd recommend you the site www.google.com
and to answer your question and other lazy guys it means In This Thread
#18 to #13 - anon (04/23/2014) [-]
Illegal Tyrannosaurus Trespassing
User avatar #51 to #13 - turdmurpson (04/23/2014) [-]
Irritating Testicle Tuesday
User avatar #28 to #13 - finblob (04/23/2014) [-]
In This Thread, bae
#86 - realzzz (04/23/2014) [-]
Waaait, I recall a while back "admin" made a post that the previous admin had sold the site or something along those lines and that FJ was now in "good hands". Which means the current admin never created funnyjunk, so either he is lying or admin just completely goofed and he tried saving his ass a while back saying he sold the site, and its been 1 admin this entire time,

admin you sneaky little bucket, you stealing thumbs or our hearts?
User avatar #179 to #86 - Marker (04/24/2014) [-]
he lied
User avatar #362 to #86 - domps ONLINE (04/24/2014) [-]
God im so glad someone brought that up, i have been thinking this ever since admin changed
#96 to #86 - anon (04/23/2014) [-]
He was just being funny
User avatar #102 to #96 - nimithecat (04/23/2014) [-]
but it wasnt funny, but then again... not exactly junk...
it was just...funny junk.
#320 - gameboyirl (04/24/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#330 to #320 - menorin (04/24/2014) [-]
indeed
indeed
User avatar #162 - jsrf (04/24/2014) [-]
actually im at peace with who i am. i nay not be a straight A athlete with good looks but at least im happy with the way im living life. **** sociaty and **** the king
User avatar #163 to #162 - joshlol (04/24/2014) [-]
nice !
[ 367 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)