Click to expand
Latest users (1): haydentheviking, anonymous(15).
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #27255 - usmcoorah (09/17/2012) [-]
I need you guys to find someone for me. Hes been physically sexually harassing my girlfriend at work for the past couple of months. Shes been coming home with bruises that I've been curious about, but she would always tell me a bullshit story. Turns out hes been threatening her and even hitting her, telling her she'll get worse if she tells anyone.

His name is Mike (Mikey) Macdade.
He works at Pacsun in Springfield, PA, zip 19064.
I just need his address. I'm going to find him. I'll post results.
User avatar #27364 to #27255 - elitetroll (09/17/2012) [-]
If i were you I'd grab a couple friends find him one day when he's not at work and beat the shit out of him, although thats not the most tactical approach. Id go wtih what others said and try to blackmail him, or something
User avatar #27482 to #27364 - usmcoorah (09/18/2012) [-]
I've thought of that, but thats not the way I would handle it. It needs to be just me who beats the shit out of him so hes scared of just me. If I do it with friends he might not feel threatened by me.
User avatar #27513 to #27482 - elitetroll (09/18/2012) [-]
thats true. your a good dude, i hope he gets whats coming
User avatar #27542 to #27513 - usmcoorah (09/18/2012) [-]
Thanks man. I think its gonna go down in a few days. Natalie said she can get his address from work.
User avatar #27599 to #27542 - elitetroll (09/19/2012) [-]
well, i hope whatever you decide to do, you do it safely (on your side that is), efficiently, and if its illegal dont get caught
User avatar #27600 to #27599 - usmcoorah (09/19/2012) [-]
Thanks man, seriously. I got it figured out.
User avatar #27601 to #27600 - elitetroll (09/19/2012) [-]
alright cool. bring down the justice man
#27324 to #27255 - anon (09/17/2012) [-]
Go to 4chan.
User avatar #27481 to #27324 - usmcoorah (09/18/2012) [-]
I've tried but I'm retarded and idfk how to post something to a relevant board.
User avatar #27260 to #27255 - slantedvanity (09/17/2012) [-]
Legal way is to get a restraining order against him. He uses the typical if you tell anyone you'll get it worse is just a scare tactic. So just get it.
User avatar #27282 to #27260 - usmcoorah (09/17/2012) [-]
That might result in her losing her job and having to move though, and we cant afford that.
 Friends (0)