Click to expand
Latest users (3): arcadearcanum, loliousmaximus, ThatFatMummy, anonymous(15).
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #19727 - thamuz (08/12/2012) [-]
So I get to dfeal with my ex again,the very same ex who drove me to alcoholism and among other things. She is now starting shit again because I am not paying Child Support for our son. But I just started working two weeks ago(remember,dont get paid first week,its second is the first check) and my only day off is mondays. And when I get out,all the Social Services offices are closed up for the day. So how does she expect me to do all this,when she knows full well that I cant until the following monday? FJ,this is the woman who has allowed my son to get almost fatal levels of lead poisoning,and I am powerless to do a damn thing,what do I do here?
#19817 to #19727 - bigralf (08/12/2012) [-]
when the kid got lead poisoning you should have called child services. what was he doing to get lead poisoning? your ex does alot of soldering?
User avatar #19822 to #19817 - thamuz (08/12/2012) [-]
House is pree WW2,so that means lots of lead,and she did take him to get the meds started.
User avatar #19753 to #19727 - camerel (08/12/2012) [-]
im also 15, so i dont know all the rules in this situation, but is there anyway for you to get you kid from her?
User avatar #19754 to #19753 - thamuz (08/12/2012) [-]
I dont think so,my house is pre WW2 and I dont have the money to renovate it
User avatar #19756 to #19754 - camerel (08/12/2012) [-]
what does that have to do with your kid?
User avatar #19820 to #19756 - thamuz (08/12/2012) [-]
he has tit from their house,as in playing on the floor,and stuff. hands in mouht shit.
User avatar #19833 to #19820 - camerel (08/12/2012) [-]
oooh, you cant risk him getting hurt with the "dangers" or a pre WWII house?
User avatar #19834 to #19833 - thamuz (08/12/2012) [-]
Lots of the houses where I am are pre/post WW2,and it wasnt until the 70s that lead based paint stopped being used/
User avatar #19839 to #19834 - camerel (08/12/2012) [-]
ahhhh, got it now.. yea, that would be a big problem for a kid like him. i would say move to like an apartment, but i doubt you want to leave your current house
User avatar #19840 to #19839 - thamuz (08/12/2012) [-]
CAnt afford much else,im pretty much stretched thin and I cant go anywhere.
User avatar #19923 to #19840 - camerel (08/13/2012) [-]
man that sucks big time. my guess would be to try and find something that causes her t be at fault involving the kid
User avatar #19728 to #19727 - joshlols (08/12/2012) [-]
Well I'm 15 so I can't help you much in that department, but if you ever need help in teenager situations, I might be able to help.
User avatar #19737 to #19728 - thamuz (08/12/2012) [-]
Sadly I dont think that would help me much here. Oh well I suppose. Guess Ill just have to play the waiting game.
 Friends (0)