made a calzone last night for dinner. woke up this morning coughing up pure grease. you know that grease that comes out of cooked pepperoni? that orange stuff? there was a large amount of it coming out of my lung as in purely that. nothing was mixed with it. i think i had some reflux that the grease floated on top... first time making a calzone like that. from now on i think ill cook the items separate and get the grease out if i ever do that again... probably wont ever cook it again but if i do ill need to cook it different. that way i dont die.