Vegans. Source: Imgur. I will Him with a vegan. and the can‘! have milk arenas..." hm ' Iitt Ill" Itta tat' I ttwtt tittel gave tomatte DEN.. "It is alright to be gay. You are black, cool. You are christian, awesome." - BUT SCREW YOU IF YOU ARE A VEGAN OR A VEGETARIAN! Because that's were ou
x
Click to expand

Comments(191):

[ 191 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#22 - fuckfacez ONLINE (10/16/2013) [-]
Mfw relevant name
#53 - bellabaloo (10/17/2013) [-]
I don't have a problem with vegans. In fact, the only vegan I know is the nicest person ever and you wouldn't even know they're vegan unless you ate with them often. I DO have a problem with certain vegans, or anyone, that push their beliefs in your face.  If you want to not eat meat, its okay you do that good for you. But don't nag me for eating something that humans are built to be able to eat.
I don't have a problem with vegans. In fact, the only vegan I know is the nicest person ever and you wouldn't even know they're vegan unless you ate with them often. I DO have a problem with certain vegans, or anyone, that push their beliefs in your face. If you want to not eat meat, its okay you do that good for you. But don't nag me for eating something that humans are built to be able to eat.
User avatar #114 to #53 - ofmiceandmen (10/17/2013) [-]
That's pretty much how everything is. I have no problem with anyone as long they act normal aside from that one thing.

Kind of like the whole ******* vs. black people thing.
User avatar #170 to #53 - ruebezahl (10/17/2013) [-]
I guess that's true in both directions though. Just look at how many "scientifically proven that vegan diet is unhealthy", "vegans kill their babies" or "vegans are dumb" posts you get for every piece of content where a meat-lover pushes their beliefs in the vegans' faces.

And no, I am not a vegan, I like meat way too much, but I sometimes have to wonder where all that hate towards vegans comes from.
User avatar #3 - avengerofthenight (10/16/2013) [-]
"It is alright to be gay. You are black, cool. You are christian, awesome." - BUT SCREW YOU IF YOU ARE A VEGAN OR A VEGETARIAN! Because that's were our tolerance ends.
User avatar #148 to #3 - Beave (10/17/2013) [-]
When it starts effecting the way you live and eat (pretty much eating flavored soil at some point) then it turns into a **** storm.
#162 to #3 - anon (10/17/2013) [-]
Not many black people shove their blackness down my throat.

Nor do many gays insist it is immoral to not be gay.

Christians can go both ways.
User avatar #172 to #3 - mrcocoabeans (10/17/2013) [-]
found the vegan
#59 to #3 - LewdFlapjack (10/17/2013) [-]
After months of painstaking data collection and analysis, I now present a ranked list of the things the internet hates on, in order from most hate to least. I'll take my Nobel prize now.
User avatar #78 to #59 - bannon (10/17/2013) [-]
I HATE LISTS!!!!!
#176 to #59 - cumbersome (10/17/2013) [-]
I amended it.

#183 to #176 - LewdFlapjack (10/17/2013) [-]
We should co write a paper and get it published.
User avatar #184 to #183 - cumbersome (10/17/2013) [-]
Only if I'm allowed to dedicate it to my mother.
#56 to #3 - boxinabox (10/17/2013) [-]
you can choose to be vegan and vegetarian
#83 to #3 - dandyhandy **User deleted account** (10/17/2013) [-]
I have no problems with vegetarians, the ones I've met usually just say "I don't like eating things that had a face". That's cool. I can respect that.
Nearly every vegan I've seen are more like "Meat is murder! Milk is murdering baby cows and torture to the helpless mother! Eggs are unborn children of tortured chickens! If you eat that, YOU KILLED AN ANIMAL! You are a sick, twisted psychopath for killing and torturing animals!"
I knew a lady that was vegan, she was super chill and didn't care if everyone else eats meat or cheese, she usually just brought or ordered her own food because she didn't mind being different and didn't want people to have to go out of their way for such a specialized diet. She let her kid have real ice cream and such. IMO that's the way to do it, it's your choice to be vegan, why force everyone else to change up their life because of you?
User avatar #106 to #3 - wunniebee (10/17/2013) [-]
But I don't have a choice Im allergic to meat and meat products.
#77 to #3 - espay **User deleted account** (10/17/2013) [-]
I have honestly never seen a bad vegan on the internet except for those totally legit tumblr screenshots.
User avatar #124 to #77 - zionsype (10/17/2013) [-]
You were lucky enough to miss the guy that spammed the New uploads with his "Hilarious" vegan posts that we didn't find funny cause "Only vegans get it."
He was banned pretty quickly.
Also, you can look up there was a case a child died because the parents tried to feed the baby a Vegan diet. Also happened with some vegan pet owners.
#90 to #3 - theseventhalias (10/17/2013) [-]
being vegetarian isn't always a choice..though...


User avatar #95 to #3 - LovegoodJuggalo (10/17/2013) [-]
It has nothing to do with it being a choice or lifestyle. I'm fine if you're Vegan or Vegetarian. But I'm not fine with those who shove their ideals and lifestyle down my throat while at the same time throwing a wrench into everyone else's life by forcing us to cater to their needs. That's why they're hated on. Because the majority of Vegetarians Vegans are self-righteous pricks.
#41 to #3 - anon (10/17/2013) [-]
I'm a vegetarian that hates vegans.

It's just so ridiculously hard catering to their needs...
#4 to #3 - arreatface (10/16/2013) [-]
where*
#16 to #3 - pwnmissilereborn **User deleted account** (10/16/2013) [-]
User avatar #18 to #3 - retentions (10/16/2013) [-]
thats because being vegan is a choice unlike being gay or black. and this is the internet we hate all forms of religion even forms on no religion
#29 to #18 - endospore ONLINE (10/17/2013) [-]
Do we hate agnostics? And do we hate blacks or jews more? Is there a ranked hate list somewhere? Hate gets so confusing sometimes... Sometimes I think it might be easier to just tolerate everyone.
User avatar #30 to #29 - retentions (10/17/2013) [-]
why tolerate everyone when you can hate everyone?
#109 to #30 - djhuehue (10/17/2013) [-]
Yes, yes... Come to the dark side young padawan...
User avatar #31 to #29 - zeusx (10/17/2013) [-]
we hate agnostics most of all. ******* fence sitters
#34 to #31 - anon (10/17/2013) [-]
As an agnostic, Ihave no idea how to feel about that.
#40 to #34 - zeusx (10/17/2013) [-]
ha
ha
User avatar #46 to #40 - smittywrbmnjnsn (10/17/2013) [-]
IT'S NOT A REFERENCE, IT'S A JOKE!
User avatar #49 to #46 - zeusx (10/17/2013) [-]
i realize captain caps lock.
User avatar #67 to #49 - smittywrbmnjnsn (10/17/2013) [-]
Hey, your gif had all caps.
#69 to #67 - zeusx (10/17/2013) [-]
i didn't make the gif but i see your point
#146 to #3 - anon (10/17/2013) [-]
>Implying we got tolerance for black people
#178 to #146 - anon (10/17/2013) [-]
stfu *****
User avatar #123 to #3 - zionsype (10/17/2013) [-]
Because you never see a Vegan being reasonable, 90% of them are dicks. There are also man babies that have died because the parents wanted to feed them "Vegan" diets. Also some pets vegans owned that NEEDED meat to live.
User avatar #89 to #3 - wobblewub (10/17/2013) [-]
But they act like assholes. I don't care what THEY do, but they always seem to rub it in your face, trying to make people feel bad and what not.
User avatar #102 to #3 - richbum (10/17/2013) [-]
Black, gay, christian (mostly) born with/into , vegan life choice. and its not all vegans we hate its just the ones who think they're better than everyone else because they get the same **** as goats, which happens to be a majority of them.
User avatar #27 to #3 - severepwner ONLINE (10/16/2013) [-]
It is clear being a vegetarian or vegan is a choice, and none the less a stupid one. If we can make fun of people who make duck faces, sluts, or idiots who think school is pointless, we are allowed to make fun of vegetarians and vegans.
User avatar #98 to #27 - nogphille (10/17/2013) [-]
how is it a stupid choice?
User avatar #198 to #98 - severepwner ONLINE (10/17/2013) [-]
If you're a vegan. There is no possible way to avoid all animal products. They'll probably end up using an animal product by mistake without even realizing it. Also you're missing an important part of the food pyramid with this decision, meaning that this is less healthy.
User avatar #200 to #198 - nogphille (10/18/2013) [-]
fact of the matter is, that it's healthier and more ecologically sound.
or don't you believe in greenhouse gasses?
User avatar #199 to #198 - nogphille (10/18/2013) [-]
lolz
food pyramid is outdated, dude.
name me something you can't get in a vegetarian/vegan diet and i'll stand corrected.
bear in mind that most vitamins can be easily found in fruits and nuts, seeds and beans contain proteins up the whazoo.
User avatar #63 to #3 - reginleif ONLINE (10/17/2013) [-]
veganism is a choice, you can't tell black people to stop being black.

#121 to #63 - anon (10/17/2013) [-]
Yes you can. I do it all the time. They never stop being black, but I still tell them
User avatar #177 to #3 - lordmoldywart (10/17/2013) [-]
Gay and black doesn't come into it, Christian might as it's a life choice, but you won't see a Christian making a fool of himself at a pizza joint because he won't eat any of the pizza

Think before you speak, bro
0
#33 to #3 - omegat has deleted their comment [-]
#174 to #3 - missions (10/17/2013) [-]
Found the vegan....
User avatar #8 to #3 - grrphc (10/16/2013) [-]
No no, just Vegans.
User avatar #66 to #8 - folkflunky (10/17/2013) [-]
That's true.
I understand if people are vegetarians. It's just eating healthier. The problem are the vegans that don't want to eat food pretty much.
I just hope vegetarians aren't confused with vegans.
User avatar #85 to #66 - killerliquid (10/17/2013) [-]
vegetarian =/= healthier
User avatar #86 to #85 - folkflunky (10/17/2013) [-]
Well if you take pills that contain the same stuff than meat then it's pretty much the same only you like vegetables.
User avatar #97 to #85 - nogphille (10/17/2013) [-]
dude.. don't..

it is.
#125 to #97 - anon (10/17/2013) [-]
A pure Vegetarian diet is one of the worst things you can do to yourself if you are under 40. It makes you look like **** by the time you are 40.
User avatar #126 to #125 - nogphille (10/17/2013) [-]
what would a vegetarian diet lack, if you're so knowledgeable about the matter?
User avatar #157 to #126 - renegadesparks **User deleted account** (10/17/2013) [-]
It's not strictly unhealthier, but as I understand it your caloric intake will go up by a bit b/c while meat will have full protein chains while you have to eat quite a mix of soy, nuts, and other stuff to match the amount of protein, while a lot of those sources are full of fats and starches, meaning your exercise regiment will need to be longer to avoid gaining weight. and if you AREN'T able to meet your full nutritional values... you will look pretty sad at 40
User avatar #158 to #157 - nogphille (10/17/2013) [-]
if you'd want to match the protein intake of a meat-eaters diet, yes.
but why would you? (unless you're a professional athlete or something)
and yeah, nutritional values are an issue, that's why i asked which vitamins,... vegetarians are lacking in their regimens.

truth is, you CAN get everything from a vegetarian diet, but it requires paying attention to your food intake..
User avatar #159 to #158 - renegadesparks **User deleted account** (10/17/2013) [-]
I mean for a balanced diet, you do need some protein, and while a non vegetarian can have a chicken (and I DON'T mean fast food) sandwich and get quite a few protein chains and have minimal caloric intake, as opposed as if you're a vegetarian, that's what I mean. You don't need a HUGE amount, but still protein is something your body simply needs, and it's a LOT easier to get from meat. but this is just my understanding on the matter, I could be wrong, and I harbor no ill will against vegetarians, it's just not my particular cup of tea, but if you're up for it and are well informed, power to you
User avatar #187 to #159 - nogphille (10/17/2013) [-]
protein is practically in everything we eat.
the average human consumes 3 times the amount of protein the body requires.

there are indeed sources of food which have more proteins (nuts, beans,...)

my point was that a vegetarian diet needs some research to be healthy, but so does an ordinary diet.. and a balanced vegetarian diet > balanced diet consisting mostly of meat.
User avatar #1 - ekseevi **User deleted account** (10/16/2013) [-]
I know a vegan and his pizza are really nice even without eggs and cheese and if you really are a pizzarian I have no idea what a pizza chef is called then he will now how to work around that since people are allergic to stuff.
User avatar #173 to #1 - kirkbot (10/17/2013) [-]
Pizzajolo
*chuckle* PizzaYOLO
sorry
#23 to #1 - pulpunderground (10/16/2013) [-]
>pizzarian
>pizzarian
User avatar #6 to #1 - gormless (10/16/2013) [-]
Vegan here reporting that I've never encountered dough with milk or eggs in it, and it's really easy to order a pizza with no cheese then just add your own vegan pepperoni or sausage to it. ******* delicious.
#14 to #6 - pwnmissilereborn **User deleted account** (10/16/2013) [-]
Did this dude just get thumbed down because he was a vegan?
#47 to #14 - greedtheavaricious ONLINE (10/17/2013) [-]
Was.
Was.
#2 to #1 - akselrk (10/16/2013) [-]
Pizza baker. But i like pizzarian too.
#9 to #1 - infinitereaper (10/16/2013) [-]
They are called...

a-are you ready for this!?
they are called:

Pizza Chefs
#75 - ridivey (10/17/2013) [-]
found the vegan ...again
User avatar #103 - loonquawl (10/17/2013) [-]
I tried a vegetarian pizza once. Was actually better then I thought it would be.
User avatar #115 to #108 - ofmiceandmen (10/17/2013) [-]
I don't think it's bad at all, but then again I love veggies more than the average person. I like meat more than I like veggies though.
User avatar #127 to #115 - rocksteady (10/17/2013) [-]
You sound like a food addict
User avatar #128 to #127 - ofmiceandmen (10/17/2013) [-]
Just meat and veggies.
#163 to #128 - endboss (10/17/2013) [-]
just meat, veggies and the occasional dick.
#120 to #103 - zarcos (10/17/2013) [-]
Vegetarian pizza? you mean cheese pizza?
#156 - moldypubes (10/17/2013) [-]
"I only eat recycled pizza boxes"
User avatar #91 - coolcalx (10/17/2013) [-]
cool, a comment section filled with people who don't know what veganism even is.

basically, they're just vegetarians who avoid animal products due to the moral aspects, which they find detestable.

it's not like they're wrong. the way some animals are treated is definitely horrible.
I just love bacon too much to stop eating animal products.
User avatar #99 to #91 - pickingAnameSUCKS (10/17/2013) [-]
Yeah, but there are vegans who are equally uneducated. I've heard people talk about how milk either harms the animal or should be used for its calves. The first one is total ******** , and the second is only reasonable if they keep the calves with the mother (which they don't). Cutting the tips of chickens beaks off is practiced because chickens are violent ass ************* to each other, and they pretty much peck each other to death.
Some places ARE cruel to animals, but some of it is necessary and less painful than people want you to think.
User avatar #100 to #99 - coolcalx (10/17/2013) [-]
my point is veganism isn't intrinsically bad, as people here claim
User avatar #134 to #100 - minnten (10/17/2013) [-]
Vegans themselves aren't bad. It's just a life style choice like any other. It's when they tell you you're an inhumane murderer who tortures innocent creatures for pleasure that turns people off. Every group has extremists though, be it based off religion, misguided moral or racial superiority, or anything else. To these particular vegan extremists I usually offer a blink or two while they scream about the burger grease dripping off of my chin as I take another bite. Do I consider myself better than they are? Of course not. I do however consider myself lucky that I wasn't brought up to disregard that what makes me human, and an omnivore by nature. So very lucky.
User avatar #101 to #100 - pickingAnameSUCKS (10/17/2013) [-]
Oh, yeah, totally. It's just too bad some people turn it into a dick waving contest because "they're better than you". I think that's what started the downward spiral. The internet just took it from there.
#113 to #101 - coolcalx (10/17/2013) [-]
sometimes, dick waving contests can be pretty fun
sometimes, dick waving contests can be pretty fun
#169 to #91 - anon (10/17/2013) [-]
No-one is on about the normal vegans, most of us are talking about the extremists who come up with gems like this "lions only eat meat because they don't know any better". I was unfortunate enough to read that once.
#74 - misterkuma (10/17/2013) [-]
Everyone is allowed a choice. In my opinion...Meat is delicious. Especially sausage...mmm...hot, juicy sausage. Bacon is good too
User avatar #7 - bakinboy (10/16/2013) [-]
being vegan is scientifically proven to be unhealthy
and douchey
#72 to #7 - bakinboy (10/17/2013) [-]
I
I
I
\ /
\ /
#12 to #7 - anon (10/16/2013) [-]
What? Because you don't get enough protein? There's protein in more than just meat you dumb ******
User avatar #15 to #12 - stafeezy (10/16/2013) [-]
why is it always so easy to spot you guys?
User avatar #17 to #15 - rynkar (10/16/2013) [-]
it's an anon, disregard whatever they post, remember?
#19 to #7 - anon (10/16/2013) [-]
That's just false.
User avatar #37 to #7 - Plate (10/17/2013) [-]
I'll have you know I know many vegans. It's easy and arguably much healthier to live on a plant-base, whole foods diet.
User avatar #54 to #37 - weenieandthebutt (10/17/2013) [-]
Not necessarily true. That idea just stems from the fact that vegetarians and vegans tend to be more concious about their health and diets than the average meat eater.
User avatar #55 to #54 - Plate (10/17/2013) [-]
I definitely agree. Thank you for your input.
User avatar #39 to #37 - sketchysketchist (10/17/2013) [-]
Not true.
We are naturally omnivorous so we require a **** ton of nutrients.
Yes, there are animals who are super strong and healthy and they eat nothing but plants, but that's all they can digest.
I bet if deer could digest meat, we'd all be dead by now.
User avatar #42 to #39 - Plate (10/17/2013) [-]
While you're right, and I respect your point of view, honestly I'm more referring to the difference between what has become of the "typical modern omnivorous diet", or whatever you want to call it, and the kind of diet you have to adapt as a vegan. You can get all the nutrients you need from plants, as well as all the protein you need. Still though, people can do with their bodies as they please and I do not care because it does not affect me in any way. Good day.
#129 to #42 - anon (10/17/2013) [-]
You can get "Protein and fat" from plants but it isn't the only kind you need. Fish has been proven to have the best fat(better than nuts) for a strong diet and chicken and turkey both have fantastic protein levels. Most vegetarians I know are in their twenties and are wind chimes and the ones that are not have awful complexions.
User avatar #188 to #129 - Plate (10/17/2013) [-]
Actually, soy contains all seven amino acids that you need in your diet. I don't mind eating tofu and drinking soymilk. I can't drink regular milk anyway and tofu can be delicious if you know how to cook it. Plus, that and other legumes contain healthy fats, to help absorb lipid-soluble nutrients.
User avatar #191 to #188 - Plate (10/17/2013) [-]
I also take omega-3 supplements as well as a few others, just for good measure. But thanks for your concern.
User avatar #43 to #42 - sketchysketchist (10/17/2013) [-]
Quick question, but first are you vegan?
User avatar #51 to #43 - Plate (10/17/2013) [-]
I don't consider myself one; I make every effort to stick to a diet of unprocessed plant and plant-based foods, but if I'm at a social outing or with friends, I'll happily eat whatever is served. I only started it because i found out I'm lactose intolerant, but honestly, I feel healthier now that I've change my diet.
User avatar #152 to #51 - sketchysketchist (10/17/2013) [-]
Not bad.
In your case, you should stick with your diet.
Plus you respect other's feeling about what they choose to put in their bodies and don't disrespect them by telling them their food disgusts you.
User avatar #189 to #152 - Plate (10/17/2013) [-]
Thank you for respecting my choices.
#107 to #51 - bellbottomshark (10/17/2013) [-]
That sounds like a cool way to live. It kinda pisses me off that cheese is too good to give up.
User avatar #190 to #107 - Plate (10/17/2013) [-]
It is. I actually still eat cheese in small amounts as it doesn't bother me, but I still have to be careful, because if you've been around a lacty after they break the biological rules, you'll understand the caution.
#197 to #190 - bellbottomshark (10/17/2013) [-]
I haven't but I know the theory from when we made lactase in class. Well, theory might be the wrong term but you get the gist.
User avatar #201 to #197 - Plate (10/18/2013) [-]
Yeah, I gotcha. It's not hard to understand once you do that hahaha.
#88 to #7 - coolcalx (10/17/2013) [-]
"scientifically proven."

the biggest ******** statement a person can use
User avatar #11 to #7 - melontwilight (10/16/2013) [-]
It can be healthy, it's just really hard to do because your diet is so limited, so you need to be careful that you're getting enough of the food groups and vitamins every day. My sister's friend is a vegan, and she's probably ine of the healthiest epople I know.
I could never do it, though.
#167 - snakefire (10/17/2013) [-]
I know how you feel, I tried ordering pizza with a gay rapist.


That was also a pain in the ass.
#175 to #167 - pongldr (10/17/2013) [-]
Your puns make me happy inside.
User avatar #168 - kyuubey (10/17/2013) [-]
Silly vegan, everyone knows pizza's are vegetables.
#21 - trollmobile (10/16/2013) [-]
eeeeeeey
sounds like me
i can't have wheat, i can't have apples, i can't have onions, garlic, or any kind of cabbage, or anything related to cabbage
i also can't have oranges...
none of this of my own choice
all of this because of allergies.

if i eat any of the items listed above, i go through this process:
1. excessive farting, gradually smelling worse and worse, untill it's unbearable for anyone to be in the same room as me
2. stomach pains, starts about mid-way through the farting, starts as uncomfortable, becoming worse and worse, eventually feeling like being repeatedly hit in the gut with a hammer, from the inside.
3. ******** ... now, this should be the relief.. it's not.
though it is the only way to end the pain, i always postphone this as long as possible, because the pain is unbearable.
imagine ******** rusty nails dipped in acid.
all the while the little midget with the hammer inside me, hammers more and more furiously every time i try to push some out.
the worst part is that step 3 often has to be repeated 2-4 times before i'm done.

the whole process usually takes from 2-3 hours, and is so exhausting, that i'm done for for the rest of the day, and the next day.
it literally drains me so much, that i'm incapable of doing much more than getting up, eating, ******** , and breathing.

i'm often too exhausted to even play videogames.

i'm a pain in the ass to anyone that has to deal with me on a daily basis, because of how i can barely eat anything
but if they took half the pain and exhaustion, i'd gladly let them choose what to eat.
#25 to #21 - thegazz ONLINE (10/16/2013) [-]
I'm not sure whether I should thumb this up or not.
#76 to #21 - swagbot (10/17/2013) [-]
A ton of people are starting to get those kinds of 'allergies' nowadays!

I, for example, cannot eat ANYTHING THAT IS A SEED, much sugar, or milk.

If i do, i get this itchy, tickling, prickly, melting, sick feeling through my intestines for days, and **** out some foul-ass muck over the next week.

Meat (no chicken), Cabbage, Pineapple, Pear, Blueberry, *MAYBE* sweet potato are my safe-havens.

Its insane... and everyone thinks I'm doing it for attention...
I hate those people so much when I'm ******** ********** Solar Plasma out my ass!

**Try This: Weston Price Raw Meat Diet. No, I'm not kidding. Raw meat is beast*

www.vice.com/read/this-guy-has-eaten-nothing-but-raw-meat-for-five-years
You need to login to view this link

SOLVE YOUR DIET PROBLEM FAST... because it IS killing you!
Good luck, and PLEASE spread the word!
User avatar #79 to #21 - ohnomynamedoesntfi (10/17/2013) [-]
Oh hey cool Nautilus, my main Jungle <3
#24 to #21 - Nameloc (10/16/2013) [-]
I'm glad that my allergies don't consist of anything edible.
Worst I get is dermatitis. In my case, it's like having eczema on your eyelids. To the point of your eyes looking like black eyes and if it gets bad enough, your eyelids will start bleeding.
User avatar #26 to #24 - trollmobile (10/16/2013) [-]
imagine going to a resturant that has 50 different dishes to choose from
statistically speaking, i would have 2 or 3 choices.
#94 to #21 - anon (10/17/2013) [-]
I only ask this in the most polite way possible, try and take no offense but...HOW THE **** DO YOU FUNCTION?! physically, you sound like an evolutionary dead end, I'm sorry.
User avatar #96 to #94 - trollmobile (10/17/2013) [-]
i avoid eating those kinds of food.
i still sometimes get some in me by accident, since it's really hard to avoid some.
the cabbage is easy enough, but garlic and onion are rather hard.
#28 - anon (10/16/2013) [-]
OH HEY GAYZ LETZ ALL BE EDGY AND HATE ON PEOPLE WHO ARE DIFFERENT BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T EAT BACON YOU ARE STUPID AND WRONG AND SHOULD DIE.
User avatar #35 to #28 - iwasonaboat (10/17/2013) [-]
Found the Vegan
User avatar #45 to #35 - manofbeardliness (10/17/2013) [-]
Found the guy who found the Vegan
User avatar #57 to #45 - peanutmonkey (10/17/2013) [-]
found the guy who found the guy who found the vegan
User avatar #62 to #57 - reginleif ONLINE (10/17/2013) [-]
found the guy who found the guy who found the guy who found the vegan.
#202 to #62 - iwasonaboat (10/19/2013) [-]
Turns out, I WAS the Vegan, all along!
#80 - swagbot (10/17/2013) [-]
Check this the **** out, peeps:

www.vice.com/read/this-guy-has-eaten-nothing-but-raw-meat-for-five-years

(ignore the 'brushing teeth with fat' and 'rotten meat' parts... that's just Vice trying to sex-up the article).

Funfact: Inuits historically have gone their whole life eating nothing but raw meat (and the occasional Arctic Berry/Root/seaweed), and had basically ZERO incidence of heart disease or other chronic disease: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuit_diet

Not bashing Vegans... The Moral of The Story is: Different types of people thrive off of different types of food. YES, HUMANS ARE MEANT TO EAT MEAT. But the fact that we produce amylase to break down Starch also shows that we're supposed to eat plants.

Wanna be healthy?
1. Really listen to your body, and eat what it tells you to eat.
2. Don't eat processed food.
3. Get your fat ass outside and work out.
User avatar #87 to #80 - zuel (10/17/2013) [-]
Wanna be healthy?
1. www.vice.com/read/rob-rhinehart-no-longer-requires-food
2. There is no step two
3. I guess exercising is important, too
User avatar #171 to #80 - ruebezahl (10/17/2013) [-]
While I don't disagree per se, taking one specific group of people (like the Inuit) who lead a kind of lifestyle that is completely incomparable to how most of us live, simply doesn't work.
User avatar #81 to #80 - Lainge (10/17/2013) [-]
your name makes it hard to take anything you say seriously
#84 to #81 - divinecreator (10/17/2013) [-]
&quot;a name is but a name judge a man not by it but by the content of his comment&quot;
"a name is but a name judge a man not by it but by the content of his comment"
User avatar #82 to #81 - stupilycouragus (10/17/2013) [-]
if all you can mock about him is his name, he must not be doing too bad. lol
User avatar #136 to #82 - Lainge (10/17/2013) [-]
where was I mocking him?
#160 to #81 - swagbot (10/17/2013) [-]
The 3 +1 commandments of Picking A Good Anonymous Internet name:

1. Make it mildly relevant to the Internet.
2. Make it humorous OR serious..
3. Make it mildly troll-ish.
4. Bonus points if it happens to to be a 'creature'.

> Swag and Robots. Totally ******* random... just like the Internet.
> Mildly humorous.
> Use of the much-hated word 'swag'. Appropriate level of pissing-off achieved.
> My name actually is a creature, a Robot with Swag. BONUS.


SO... DID YOU READ THE ARTICLE, OR MY COMMENT?
...OR ARE YOU JUST GONNA BE A BITCH!?!
User avatar #137 - theugandanhero (10/17/2013) [-]
Post so good Phanact gonna repost it
User avatar #149 to #137 - sechsjunk (10/17/2013) [-]
Post so good, OP ( ************ ) already did.
#153 to #149 - heldiggrisen (10/17/2013) [-]
I think OP has lost it's meaning.
User avatar #154 to #153 - sechsjunk (10/17/2013) [-]
Helt enig .
#13 - iamphoenix (10/16/2013) [-]
It's not that hard to make vegan, lactose free pizza. My sister is a lactose-free vegan and she makes damn good pizza.
#58 - weenieandthebutt (10/17/2013) [-]
I usually advocate healthy eating where I'm not the biggest fan of bacon, I don't eat pizza or fast food, I don't eat chocolates or junk food, I don't drink, stay away from most sugars, artificial sweeteners and hydrogenated trans-fats, I'm very fussy with my carbs and their Glycemic Index value but even I feel veganism is 			*******		 stupid and extreme  but hey, whatever floats your boat
I usually advocate healthy eating where I'm not the biggest fan of bacon, I don't eat pizza or fast food, I don't eat chocolates or junk food, I don't drink, stay away from most sugars, artificial sweeteners and hydrogenated trans-fats, I'm very fussy with my carbs and their Glycemic Index value but even I feel veganism is ******* stupid and extreme but hey, whatever floats your boat
User avatar #65 to #58 - bigsaltyballs (10/17/2013) [-]
This Is The End - Gluten reminds me of this
User avatar #71 to #65 - thesinful (10/17/2013) [-]
Loved that movie. Especially the Emma Watson part
#73 to #71 - bigsaltyballs (10/17/2013) [-]
shh she might think we are setting a rapey vibe
#130 - baitdoesnttalkback (10/17/2013) [-]
luckily humans consider themselves different then animals. so eating human and vagina is ok
#182 to #130 - neoliftboardrider (10/17/2013) [-]
Biologically speaking. humans are animals, esoterically you may be right, socially that is still reprehensible, culturally that is entirely unacceptable. It may be politically correct, but it is morally wrong and psychologically speaking, that would be a psychotic action. Culinarily that is a disaster and personally I would rather starve.
[ 191 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)