Unpopular Opinions. I'll start off:
1) I don't think pizza is the god of all foods where I feel healthier alternatives such as wholemeal sandwiches are just as tasty.
2) People who don't workout, lift or eat healthy have no rights to complain about the friendzone, rejections, being a virgin or how lonely they are.
3) Whilst I acknowledge that not every ethnic minority is a crime-committing degenerate scumbag, I absolutely have zero-sympathy for the one's who fall into that faction and libtards are a bunch of apologetic faggots for feeling sorry for them and berating those who don't as 'racists'.
4) I believe from an evolutionary standpoint that women being fairly pretty and at a fairly healthy bodyweight is the absolute bare minimum required. Any less than that, no matter how how good her 'personality' is, she's sexually worthless.
5) Although I agree that the A&F's CEO comments about ugly/fat people came across as dickish, I think he's still within the rights to do whatever the **** he wants, he doesn't have to cater to fat people nor do society owe it to them to deem them attractive.
6) I think avid pony-haters are much worse and more annoying than furry, crazed-obsessed bronies.
7) I don't respect those who don't respect themselves, i.e. Sluts or fat people.
8) We uphold certain standards in society so I judge people on their clothing and the way they present themselves. I'll not hold such high regards to women who dress like prostitutes, even if they're intelligent.
9) I believe in social hierarchy and that people need to know their place instead of demanding the world to cater to them. Work hard and prove your worth if you wanna climb the social ladder and earn respect.