Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #145 - mcquiston (01/10/2014) [-]
Scotland don't hate English people, they hate their government who don't seem to have a ******* clue.
One of the reasons Independence is upon us.
#251 to #145 - applescryatnight (09/22/2014) [-]
bet you feel silly now, dont you?
User avatar #252 to #251 - mcquiston (09/22/2014) [-]
Not really, we tried and failed. My hometown of Glasgow voted in favour of independence so i can take something positive from it.

At firs you dont succeed....

#187 to #145 - tasomo (01/10/2014) [-]
Honest question as I don't know UK law: What happens if Scotland gains independence then has an economic meltdown? Can they petition to rejoin the UK or will pride be too high to allow this (both English AND Scottish pride)?
#159 to #145 - John Cena (01/10/2014) [-]
>Implying people are actually going to vote for independence.

I'd like it myself. But theres too many people that don't want to risk it. Even though its a 33/33/33 chance on it getting better staying the same or getting worse. Staying in the UK, and that george cunts plans to cut another few billion (How much are we betting he doesn't cut the trident despite that being the biggest waste of money.), its 70% chance getting worse and 30% chance of staying the same.

Tl;Dr: Too many people are happy taking taking every piece of **** it tossed at them because they're scared to take a chance.

Pic related, we should all just get mwi and go " **** it, it'll be a laugh"
User avatar #203 to #159 - mcquiston (01/10/2014) [-]
What have we got to lose? that's my take on it.
#231 to #203 - John Cena (01/11/2014) [-]
Exactly, the worse that could happen is we **** up, then Westminster takes the golden opportunity to reclaim us and the oil. Everyone is saying its the final decision, if we leave we cant turn back. But if that was the case, then Westminster wouldn't be trying so hard to keep us in the first place.
User avatar #146 to #145 - mcquiston (01/10/2014) [-]
User avatar #154 to #146 - DisgruntledTomato (01/10/2014) [-]
Only emotional hogs will vote for Scotland to go independent it is really unsustainable. They want to keep the pound and have access to the UK's central bank which is ridiculous.
 Friends (0)