Squashed Banana. Found on imgur oohhhh look at the pretty gif ASANTE SANA SQUASHED BANANA.. "Asante sana Squash banana, wewe nugu mimi hapana!" rafiki hakuna matata
Upload
Login or register
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (218)
[ 218 comments ]
Anonymous comments allowed.
67 comments displayed.
#2 - snowshark
Reply +255
(04/01/2014) [-]
"Asante sana Squash banana, wewe nugu mimi hapana!"
"Asante sana Squash banana, wewe nugu mimi hapana!"
#54 to #2 - commissarcrunch
Reply +7
(04/01/2014) [-]
oh god I thought he had samba tied to the end of his stick there
#3 to #2 - ilikeducks [OP]
Reply +11
(04/01/2014) [-]
Rafiki dump?
Rafiki dump?
#5 to #3 - snowshark
Reply +20
(04/01/2014) [-]
I've got a few.
I've got a few.
#26 to #5 - thepandaking
Reply +20
(04/01/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#41 to #3 - kungfulouie
Reply +7
(04/01/2014) [-]
Already posted this as a standard comment, but here you go.
Already posted this as a standard comment, but here you go.
#13 to #3 - bonerjam
Reply -5
(04/01/2014) [-]
Can't cut it out. It will grow right back. HeheheHHHEHEHRHHEFKL HNDKLHKFLDHKLHFKL:HEWEWEPRWWEPWWSAWAWA!!!
you can tell this monkey is a ******.
#148 to #13 - randyhalfway
Reply +5
(04/02/2014) [-]
#4 - crazyolitis
Reply +143
(04/01/2014) [-]
I've got this stuff sometimes with confession bear. Do I thumb it up because it's an actual confession, or do I thumb it down because that ******* **** you did was just so disgusting just what is wrong with you.
#168 to #4 - cabbagemayhem
Reply 0
(04/02/2014) [-]
It's not a question of whether you like the person, or agree with them. It's whether or not you think other people should see it. The corollary is thumbs don't make you a good person, and people who worship thumbs and name colors are cringulous.
#90 to #4 - anthonyh
Reply +8
(04/01/2014) [-]
You thumb it up because that ******* **** you did was just so disgusting just what is wrong with you.
#8 - benschien
Reply +69
(04/01/2014) [-]
i'd say that an opinion is unpopular when a vast majority is against it, but that doesn't mean that it can't reach frontpage. It only needs ~500 green thumbs on this site to get to the frontpage. Giving red thumbs to posts is usually less likely, especially if it has already got some green ones. So it's got to be a really really upopular opinion which are usually really stupid opinions.
#106 to #8 - nought
Reply 0
(04/02/2014) [-]
In fact, 95% of the time you only need 150 thumbs to reach front page (top 80)
#185 to #8 - hawaiianhappysauce
Reply 0
(04/02/2014) [-]
I think most unpopular opinions are actually popular opinions that people are afraid to express in public.
#196 to #8 - theexplodingcheez
Reply 0
(04/02/2014) [-]
also, we are posting in an isolated bubble. What's popular with the users of FJ may not be what's popular with the rest of the country/world
#10 to #8 - scornedbythenine ONLINE
Reply +8
(04/01/2014) [-]
I see your point, but as OP sourced this from Imgur it was likely referring to Reddit's front page which takes a considerable more than 500 positive to reach
I see your point, but as OP sourced this from Imgur it was likely referring to Reddit's front page which takes a considerable more than 500 positive to reach
#11 to #10 - benschien
Reply +2
(04/01/2014) [-]
true, but there are also more people on reddit.
and thanks for that glorious gif
#12 to #11 - scornedbythenine ONLINE
Reply +8
(04/01/2014) [-]
Haha no problem man, that particular Gif is one of my Favorites
Haha no problem man, that particular Gif is one of my Favorites
#16 to #12 - jackmanagan
Reply +1
(04/01/2014) [-]
thats the greatest gif ive seen in at least a week or so

#24 to #16 - scornedbythenine ONLINE
Reply +5
(04/01/2014) [-]
That delayed reaction gets me every time man, I ******* love it.
That delayed reaction gets me every time man, I ******* love it.
#14 - incrediblyeasy
Reply +64
(04/01/2014) [-]
My favorite one.
#78 to #14 - dafttpunkk ONLINE
Reply -6
(04/01/2014) [-]
take your ******** elsewhere.
take your ******** elsewhere.
#138 to #78 - CXJokerXD
Reply +3
(04/02/2014) [-]
After you.  What a ******* chode.
After you. What a ******* chode.
#151 to #138 - dafttpunkk ONLINE
Reply -2
(04/02/2014) [-]
hehe lel got mi. **** off queer
#184 to #151 - bigredballr
Reply 0
(04/02/2014) [-]
Once you've been thumbed down you're f**cked. Dont even bother trying to redeem yourself, people who saw your first already don't like you.
#200 to #184 - sursum
Reply 0
(04/02/2014) [-]
Advice to a troll...why
#213 to #200 - bigredballr
Reply 0
(04/06/2014) [-]
why do you care?
#214 to #213 - sursum
Reply 0
(04/07/2014) [-]
Well this was a while ago. Anyway I care because its one of the most pointless things one can engage in.
#215 to #214 - bigredballr
Reply 0
(04/07/2014) [-]
Just like what you're doing right now.
#216 to #215 - sursum
Reply 0
(04/08/2014) [-]
Not really, I'm trying to educate and combat stupidity.
#217 to #216 - bigredballr
Reply 0
(04/08/2014) [-]
You sound like a politician
#7 - gigamuffin
Reply +44
(04/01/2014) [-]
I like Pepsi better than Coke.
#19 to #7 - sarcasticone
Reply 0
(04/01/2014) [-]
Good for you.
Good for you.
#81 to #7 - spartansquirrel
Reply 0
(04/01/2014) [-]
I don't like either.
#93 to #7 - dreydz
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#9 to #7 - skumbaner
Reply +1
(04/01/2014) [-]
you're not alone brother
#69 to #7 - benschien
Reply +1
(04/01/2014) [-]
in blind study where people had to rate the cola, the majority liked pepsi (not much tho, i think slightly above 50%). when they knew what they were drinking 76% prefered coke. power of brands man. maybe you are just a coke hater and don't know your real preferences. we often don't know our true preferences ourselves
#147 to #69 - catliquor
Reply 0
(04/02/2014) [-]
that was on a taste test where you just took a sip though.. Everyone knows coke is better in the long haul pepsi just one cause it's sweeter and tests better at the beginning
#141 to #7 - markipliergame
Reply +1
(04/02/2014) [-]
Dr. Pepper master race
#219 to #141 - thesupervillian
Reply 0
(10/15/2015) [-]
#66 to #7 - knarlyfish
Reply +4
(04/01/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#73 to #7 - strangesir
Reply +12
(04/01/2014) [-]
I like you dead better than alive.
#38 - takashiminamori
Reply +28
(04/01/2014) [-]
I despise this meme along with confession bear.
I despise this meme along with confession bear.
#149 to #38 - girlcock
Reply +1
(04/02/2014) [-]
Woah, is there a generator for that gif or did you do that yourself?
#47 - rafekee
Reply +26
(04/01/2014) [-]
My time has come.
#83 to #47 - lildo
Reply +5
(04/01/2014) [-]
And so have I
#21 - sealofapproval
Reply +17
(04/01/2014) [-]
>I dont think women should be in a position of power because they get too emotional
>In life looks are everything
>Chinese people are rude, quick to anger and have no sense of humor
>The Funny junk community is overwhelmed with immature children to the point where i think a majority of it's users are either 12 years old or social retards.
>If Funny junk shuts down it''s easily replaceable by a thousand sites just like it
>Unless you are confident and get along with others, it doesn't matter how smart you are you will never be successful

myopinions.mp3
#31 to #21 - luckybomb
Reply -3
(04/01/2014) [-]
I hate to admit it, but there are some cases where you're right on that woman one. So many high school girls getting screamy, over excited, completely irrational - then, when confronted about the strengths between men and women, boldly state "Oh, we're more mature EMOTIONALLY THO"
#33 to #31 - urapooper
Reply +4
(04/01/2014) [-]
I always thought it was puberty that made the high school girl do the high school girl things.
#37 to #31 - nigeltheoutlaw
Reply +1
(04/01/2014) [-]
Yes, because high school girls are the ones in positions of power. Very astute observation.
#207 to #31 - luckybomb
Reply 0
(04/02/2014) [-]
OK, I clearly didn't think this comment through, and I admit my range of experience with women wanting to be in power or whatever isn't very large. I apologize.
#134 to #31 - scootalooisyourgod
Reply 0
(04/02/2014) [-]
Because they're teenage girls.
#45 to #21 - tjocksnorris
Reply -1
(04/01/2014) [-]
I agree with some of those,
1: Meh
2: It is important, still not everything
3: Havent met to many chinese people
4: Absolutelly right, people act like this is someform of home, its just a website, with a ******* who is exactly the same
5: true
6: true
#95 to #45 - newforomador
Reply 0
(04/01/2014) [-]
It's not the website that can't be replaced, it's the people. The people here aren't all the same as people on other websites. The combination of all of the people on here makes our community, which is my favorite community by far.
#96 to #95 - tjocksnorris
Reply -1
(04/01/2014) [-]
interesting, i just cant stand the weeboos, autists , and ponyfags, pointless stuff that makes me angry for some reason
#28 to #21 - welfarekid
Reply 0
(04/01/2014) [-]
I don't think looks are everything but I believe people will work better with you to impress you based on looks, people will listen to you more if you aren't in a position of power based on looks. I see it happen all the time.
#84 to #21 - garymotherfingoak
Reply 0
(04/01/2014) [-]
I really hope you're saying all of that ironically
#86 to #21 - atma
Reply 0
(04/01/2014) [-]
I mostly agree, although I don't think just any site could replace Funnyjunk.  There are a lot of people I really like here.
I mostly agree, although I don't think just any site could replace Funnyjunk. There are a lot of people I really like here.
#62 to #21 - hoponthefeelstrain
Reply +10
(04/01/2014) [-]
> call someone immature
> openly sexist.
#36 to #21 - nigeltheoutlaw
Reply +13
(04/01/2014) [-]
>I'd agree if the vast majority of wars hadn't been started by men
>not everything. How many ugly ass people have been in power? A lot.
>Same with Germans, Japs, Afrikaaners, etc.
>Like you?
>Then why are you here?
>"Looks are everything, except for all the things that aren't looks"

lel
#40 to #36 - OsamaBinLadenz
Reply +3
(04/01/2014) [-]
> Do you think that might be related to the fact that the majority of positions of power have been filled by men instead of women?
> Agreed with you on this
> I've actually met some Germans. Most of them had pretty swell senses of humor. I've never met any Japanese or Afrikaaners, so I can't offer any insight on that.
> You have no proof of this. That was simply spiteful, and it makes it hard to respect you.
> Why are people on Imgur? 9gag? iFunny? They're there for the same reasons we're here.
> Can agree with you on this.
#46 to #36 - tjocksnorris
Reply +1
(04/01/2014) [-]
*why are you here*, why do you people act like this is some sort of home, this is a website for funnypictures, there are hundreds of them, i go from one look at the stuff, move to the next one, FJ doesn't even stick out to much from the others, dont get me wrong its neat and all.
*why are you here*, why do you people act like this is some sort of home, this is a website for funnypictures, there are hundreds of them, i go from one look at the stuff, move to the next one, FJ doesn't even stick out to much from the others, dont get me wrong its neat and all.
#51 to #36 - greedtheavaricious
Reply 0
(04/01/2014) [-]
That third point.

I am german and can confirm. I am easily angered, so are many people I know.
#27 to #21 - anonymouslyawesome
Reply +22
(04/01/2014) [-]
Steve Buscemi debunks your second point.
#139 to #27 - guymandude
Reply 0
(04/02/2014) [-]
**** yeah buscemi
#35 - graknab
Reply +19
(04/01/2014) [-]
At some point I just started calling it Mr. Bird-That-Everyone-Agrees-With
#74 - dawggz
Reply +11
(04/01/2014) [-]
Here.