Original Prankster. Yes there is a lot of blank space at the end. no i didnt cut it because i'm a lazy . what are you gonna do? ban me?. God: The Ultimate Prank Original Prankster Yes there is a lot of blank space at the end no i didnt cut it because i'm lazy what are you gonna do? ban me? God: The Ultimate Prank
Upload
Login or register

Original Prankster

Click to block a category:GamingPoliticsNewsComicsAnimeOther
 
Original Prankster. Yes there is a lot of blank space at the end. no i didnt cut it because i'm a lazy . what are you gonna do? ban me?. God: The Ultimate Prank

Yes there is a lot of blank space at the end.
no i didnt cut it because i'm a lazy ****.
what are you gonna do? ban me?

God: The Ultimate Prankster
I must ask of you so yeah, gonna need you tato
something Iffy serious, umm.. heheh.. ohm. at
foreskin with this rock...
Gay Gad, shoot
OH MY GOD HE' S
HEAR!‘ WING tty.
Hey”: Abra Well okay. ll Elf .
um... go Ital Go get my favorite knife!
I your son.
Yo God! Are WE almost For sure Muse;
to the Promised Land? just about there.
Lil
trad, people don' t believe
I' m the son of God,
...
+959
Views: 39265 Submitted: 06/30/2014
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (112)
[ 112 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#3 - learmy
Reply -89 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
#6 to #3 - anon id: 557db118
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
yeh but afaik your god works the same way doesn't it?
#16 to #3 - fukyouto
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
makes a ******* more sense then a magical man in the sky did it
User avatar #19 to #3 - kennyh
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
You are confusing nihilism with atheism but whatever.
#26 to #3 - ciacheczko
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
Atheism is a lack of belief. Your pic is invalid.  And you are a poor troll. I wish there was more people who truly make trolling a art
Atheism is a lack of belief. Your pic is invalid. And you are a poor troll. I wish there was more people who truly make trolling a art
User avatar #27 to #3 - bluerangermartin
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
I know you are a troll account but why is it human nature to believe everything has a "beginning" everything could have always been there and humans just cant understand that
#92 to #27 - anon id: a60e88ce
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
True, but they weren't always there so the thought is moot. The universe had a beginning, of time, space and energy. There has been much effort and research and at this point, we're pretty sure the Universe had a "beginning". Also, the Universe could not be eternal and yet still thriving, Entropy's a bitch like that.
True, but they weren't always there so the thought is moot. The universe had a beginning, of time, space and energy. There has been much effort and research and at this point, we're pretty sure the Universe had a "beginning". Also, the Universe could not be eternal and yet still thriving, Entropy's a bitch like that.
User avatar #31 to #27 - dehnoobshow
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign.
#74 to #3 - fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
> Atheism   
> "The belief"
> Atheism
> "The belief"
#5 to #3 - krakalakin
Reply +26 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
User avatar #8 to #5 - britexplain
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
I don't give a **** about your religious orientation, but don't be a scum-cunt about it. Ooo he's an atheist, he's a ******* arrogant ****, ooo he's a Christian, he must be self-centered because he follows a religious text. Just don't.
User avatar #13 to #8 - securityexplain
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
I'll take smug agnostic over arrogant atheist/self-centered theist any time of day.

Plus, agnostics (do note, I'm not one) don't really tend to generalize (as opposed to other two parties mentioned here). If anything, that picture refers to the great deal of vocal majority of both sides, not trying to assert the claim that all of them are like that.
User avatar #9 to #8 - krakalakin
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
You make my kokoro go dokidoki
#11 to #9 - anon id: ebc2b793
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
I'm agnostic, but I'll admit that you ******* weaboos are the strongest argument in favor of there being no god.
User avatar #15 to #11 - fzjoss
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
Your words make my kokoro go itai.
This doesn't kimochi.
Baka.
#76 to #5 - justapubbie
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
Agnostic Atheism = Who knows, I don't, so I'm not gonna dedicate my life to this crap.
Gnostic Atheism = Who knows? I know. Science knows. There is no god, there is only science.
Agnostic Theism = Who knows? I don't, but Its better to be safe than sorry, so sure, I'll hang out in church. Whatever.
Gnostic Theism = Praise the sun! Lord!

Most people who identifiy themselves as 'agnostic' are actually agnostic atheists trying to avoid the term 'atheist'. And most agnostic theists aren't really theists, since they don't really believe in a deity, which makes them technically atheist. But they just don't care enough to break the patterns their parents brought them up on.
#90 to #76 - anon id: a60e88ce
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
Could be a Spiritual Scientist and just assert that God and Science are synonyms of eachother?
Could be a Spiritual Scientist and just assert that God and Science are synonyms of eachother?
#95 to #90 - justapubbie
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
That doesn't disagree with anything I said. Spiritual scientist would still be Gnostic Theist. Motto would be; "Praise the lord! Because science."
User avatar #73 to #5 - YllekNayr
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
You don't know what an agnostic really is if you think it's above atheism or theism.
User avatar #14 to #3 - Blargosnarf
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
The fact that it even uses the word "magically" denounces the entire argument, nothing in science is spontaneous, there is always an action to the reaction.
#51 to #3 - uzerc
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
User avatar #67 to #3 - rakogoki
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
Atheism = Not theism.
thats all there is to it. its really just that simple.
#7 to #3 - fishinyourface
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
you're a cunt for making others look bad.
you're a cunt for making others look bad.
#28 to #7 - masonhawke
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
with all this religious stuff
#18 to #3 - newzalaman
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
"nothing can be created from nothing. except god."
#62 to #3 - abstract
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
#86 to #62 - friedpotatoes
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
Hmm yes, makes perfect sense indeed. I like bread.
User avatar #79 to #3 - reaperoxide
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
What created god?
User avatar #44 to #3 - marioslmg
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
Well, everything didn't explode out of nothing, it was everything, just being exploded again.

Like everything went into some little hit in something, and that thing was very smal. and when it couldn't take the pressure, it came all over the universe.

Still a better lovestory than a giant human being just magicaly made everything.

Troll as the troll, when a troll troll, troll a troll, troll. The end.
#89 to #3 - anon id: a60e88ce
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
Tehe, Chemistry alludes thee
Tehe, Chemistry alludes thee
#4 to #3 - sinery
Reply +230 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
******* bring it.
#85 to #4 - anon id: 6326bc9c
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
he's a ******* troll dude, no one care if you're an atheist, nor do they care if you can defend it easier

I'm not atheist, i'm not very religious either

you still gave atheist a butthurt view from everyon else
#41 to #4 - decima
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
User avatar #10 to #4 - runescapewasgood
Reply -9 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
that only is for christianity and everyone already knows christianity is bs
#54 to #10 - anon id: 21db1f9a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
and Islam, though Judaism only believes that a magical man sent by god parted a sea so people could just walk through all chill and they were led by a cloud during the day and a column of fire at night.... yeah totally legit.
User avatar #87 to #54 - runescapewasgood
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
you think that a man given the power by God (who is meant to be all powerful) couldn't split a sea?

you're the most atheist person i've ever seen.
User avatar #24 - leafonthewind
Reply +37 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
wait
in the second one
god said " oh my god"
what the **** is going on
User avatar #108 to #24 - nonamethewise
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
God's actually the cloud.
User avatar #30 to #24 - dehnoobshow
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
What did you want him to say? "Oh my me?"
User avatar #37 to #30 - broswagonist
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
yes
User avatar #36 to #30 - EasyEnzie
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
kind of, yes
User avatar #35 to #30 - bobpizza
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
yes
#69 to #24 - lecorbi
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
#1 - headharvest
Reply +34 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
User avatar #61 to #1 - thepassionateonion
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
lakitu was god all along
#38 - imagebandetector
Reply +29 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
What's with all of the edgy atheist comments, just enjoy the comic (or don't, I don't really care).
What's with all of the edgy atheist comments, just enjoy the comic (or don't, I don't really care).
#64 - pewdiepieisbestpie
Reply +22 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
Damn son... thank goodness I came prepared for this comment section.   
   
Here ya go, bros.
Damn son... thank goodness I came prepared for this comment section.

Here ya go, bros.
User avatar #91 to #64 - lilmisspinkamena
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
thanks for that now I must make use of it and say that he is not best pie
#93 - junkaccountman
Reply +10 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
#40 - kuroking
-5 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#53 to #40 - Orc
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
I'm religious, and I don't give a **** what you dooooooooooo. You used le wrong may may.
#45 to #40 - madmaxx
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
If you are going to circumcise your kids for no religious reasons, and only for the ones mentioned, why not leave them uncircumcised and let them make that choice later in life?
User avatar #96 to #45 - dogziller
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
My ex girlfriend brothers were circumcised because their dad was circumcised and they didn't want them to be asking questions when they grow up if they saw his peepee. I don't really get it, and I don't think that having to explain why his peepee us different would be so hard. Just like homosexuality.
#48 to #45 - anon id: 8fa922fc
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
Maybe the procedure is easier when they're babies? I don't know.
User avatar #46 to #45 - kuroking
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
do you know how much it hurts to get circumcised as an adult?
#50 to #46 - madmaxx
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
No, can't say that I do. I was circumcised as a baby myself (for religious reasons). Doesn't it supposedly take feeling away too? I know I would be upset if I knew sex could feel better but my dad didn't like the way my dick would look. Not trying to tell you what to do with your life or kids, just throwing my 2 cents in.
#72 to #50 - anon id: cc73eb25
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
That's actually a myth, studies have shown that it doesn't effect feeling in the slightest. There's practically no reason not to get circumcised.
User avatar #83 to #46 - tyrson
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
Interestingly, getting adults to circumcise themselves is probably one of the best battle strategies ever discussed in the bible.
User avatar #47 to #45 - kuroking
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
and plus it lowers your chances of getting UTIs and dick cancer
#55 to #47 - anon id: ba06d75b
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
You're doing it solely for cosmetic reasons if you don't live in a 3rd world country like Africa. Getting circumcised in the states or Europe is pointless when we have easy access to clean water that allows us to bathe and wash our nether regions.

If you actually researched this, you'd find the procedure is pointless, if anything it's harmful and cuts off some nerves that would make sex more pleasurable.

But hey, your kid's dick will look more appealing, so I'm sure the procedure is justified.
#59 to #55 - kuroking
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
" 3rd world country like Africa"
User avatar #68 to #59 - penileburglar
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
Yes, he should have said 'like one in Africa.' But that's a small detail, we all know what he meant, and the rest of his point is valid, so there's no need to nitpick.
#70 to #59 - anon id: ba06d75b
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
to be fair, pretty much all the countries in Africa are 3rd world. But this is coming from the guy who wants to circumcise his kids solely because he thinks circumcised dicks look better. Good job Kuroking
#49 to #47 - anon id: 8fa922fc
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
I seriously doubt is has anything to do with cancer.
#58 - supercookieduster
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
kind of a dick
#42 - anon id: 3371308b
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
**anonymous rolled image**
#52 to #42 - Orc
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
**Orc rolled image**
User avatar #71 to #42 - slikmonkey
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
always too soon
#60 to #42 - supercookieduster
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
ive been waiting to see someone roll this
ive been waiting to see someone roll this
User avatar #81 to #60 - tyrson
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
Why?
#23 - konradkurze
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
#110 to #23 - swagbot
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
sry konrad m8 u tried 2 hard on that one.
#80 to #23 - redbannerman
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
Because Atheism doesn't sound just as ****** when you say it like an asshole.


So everything came from an explosion that was started from nothing and then that everything expanded and collided just perfectly where a planet could support life and then humans evolved with apes that evolved with fish that evolved from single celled organisms. So essentially slapping a canvas with a paint covered dildo and getting the Mona Lisa.... yeah, makes perfect sense.
#109 to #80 - leightonsolomon
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/01/2014) [-]
I get your point, but that's not atheism, thats science. If you can disprove any of that then you'll amaze the entire intelligentsia of the world. All of that is just fact dude.
#34 to #23 - titsandgtfo
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(06/30/2014) [-]
seriously?