Olivia Wilde. . 39011 last ala}' uur: ~' ' 1' ts in i' he in Mattel case love, antt' fait aw' tiric' . Like .. any peoiple' Resp ended? and I we you. Ottawa' s
x
Click to expand

Olivia Wilde

39011 last ala}' uur: ~' ' 1' ts in i' he in Mattel case
love, antt' fait aw' tiric' . Like .. any peoiple' Resp ended?
and I we you.
Ottawa' s wandering, Crc' ii' iii, '. -
A troiis In a "'
a birthday, so I
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+624
Views: 21355
Favorited: 33
Submitted: 08/13/2014
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to applecopy submit to reddit
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #3 - huehuehuepster (08/13/2014) [-]
olivia is much sex
User avatar #16 to #3 - trogdorrules (08/13/2014) [-]
Very cute and sex
#4 - turdvang (08/13/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#14 to #4 - syfygeek (08/13/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#2 - gnumag (08/13/2014) [-]
Thirteen is best number
#21 to #2 - mathmanchris (08/13/2014) [-]
Si, mi mucho agree.
User avatar #31 - mostlyshits (08/14/2014) [-]
I would pay good money to see her have sex with Cameron from House
#13 - meringueluka (08/13/2014) [-]
as a fully qualified lesbian i can safely say that their is no minimum or maximum age for becoming a lesbian we welcome all in the order of the pussy.
#15 to #13 - anon (08/13/2014) [-]
COOL ******* STORY NOBODY GIVES A FLYING ****
#17 to #15 - meringueluka (08/13/2014) [-]
Jesus christ anon, what crawled up your ass and died?
User avatar #18 to #17 - mathmanchris (08/13/2014) [-]
I hope it's Justin Bieber.
#19 to #18 - meringueluka (08/13/2014) [-]
ha, that would be the day wouldn't it.
User avatar #36 to #13 - Sethorein ONLINE (08/14/2014) [-]
I don't get it... why are you getting red...
#38 to #13 - krobeles (08/14/2014) [-]
I'm a 21 years old dude with hair down to my ass and a rather androgynous physique and complexion. I would like to join The Order of the Pussy. Do you have any open positions?
#39 to #38 - meringueluka (08/14/2014) [-]
hmmm, we do have a place as an acolyte if you are willing to sever under the priestess
#40 to #39 - krobeles (08/14/2014) [-]
I can work with that. I trust I shall get my own robe and aspergillum.
Do you offer dental?

Pic related. My understanding of lesbians.
#41 to #40 - meringueluka (08/14/2014) [-]
yes, robes are offered as standered along whit living quarters. the Aspergillum are only handed out to those we prove their faith. and yes, we do offer dental.
you image hasn't come through
User avatar #20 to #13 - bendingtimeisgood ONLINE (08/13/2014) [-]
Are men allowed to be lesbians?
User avatar #22 to #20 - meringueluka (08/13/2014) [-]
they are honor members. to be a full fledged lesbian you must have a vagina.
User avatar #24 to #22 - stifflimb (08/13/2014) [-]
What if you have both?
Best of both worlds or just confusing when going down on someone?
User avatar #25 to #24 - meringueluka (08/13/2014) [-]
well aside form that being a highly disturbing thought. i have no idea.
and why am im being thumbed down, i was making a joke
User avatar #26 to #25 - stifflimb (08/13/2014) [-]
I do not know, I thumbed up to even it out, also wondering how people would react if you were born with 2 dicks, blessing or curse?
User avatar #27 to #26 - meringueluka (08/14/2014) [-]
im pretty sure most people would freak out, or at least i would. that **** should stay in the bowls of the internet.
User avatar #28 to #27 - stifflimb (08/14/2014) [-]
These are the thoughts that keep me up on nights, also if I was turned into a girl, would I sleep with a guy or just organize massive sleepovers with pillowfights with my common girls?
User avatar #29 to #28 - meringueluka (08/14/2014) [-]
why would i know what you would do if you became a girl?
and honestly we don't really have many pillow fights. it;s more ice cream and marathon t-v shows when sleep overs happen. trust me id prefer the pillow fights as well
User avatar #30 to #29 - stifflimb (08/14/2014) [-]
I meant it's thats one of my thoughts, I'm wondering what I would do.....
You gotta arange it, put some lsd in the ice cream and make them paranoid, or weed should also work happy horny ^^
#32 to #29 - anon (08/14/2014) [-]
Stop trying to be funny....
User avatar #37 to #27 - Sethorein ONLINE (08/14/2014) [-]
Nobody likes grabbing of the internet's bowls... there's only like... a 1% chance of actually getting a butterscotch candy... the other 99% is more of the eldritch variety.
User avatar #35 to #13 - necrosynth (08/14/2014) [-]
Have a thumb to even out the reds. You earned it by making me chuckle.
#42 - thecharliesheen (08/14/2014) [-]
I love me some Olivia Wilde.
User avatar #23 - preacherQ (08/13/2014) [-]
I hate that she's married, but hell, I'd marry an Italian prince too.
#12 - gerfox (08/13/2014) [-]
But she's not a lesbian any more...
#11 - somefatguyone (08/13/2014) [-]
**somefatguyone rolled image** Biebers fw
#9 - eyecontacthandjob (08/13/2014) [-]
Holy hot
User avatar #6 - daranoid (08/13/2014) [-]
her real name is Olivia Cockburne
do what you want with this information
#8 to #6 - themassivefail (08/13/2014) [-]
I could... but I wont... there's just FAR too many places to take that
#5 - anon (08/13/2014) [-]
Funny how biebergotswag is not here........
#7 to #5 - anon (08/13/2014) [-]
yet... You've summoned him
User avatar #34 to #7 - thundagawd ONLINE (08/14/2014) [-]
People don't receive notification when their names are spoken by Anons (People with common nouns as names already have to deal with hundreds of notifications a day from registered users, if they received notifications from anons as well, their notifications would be constantly flooded)
 Friends (0)