Murphy's 21 Laws of Combat
Adjust content blockingContent Blocking
Murphy' s Laws Of Combat
I If the enemy’ is in re nee, so are you.
I mroning firo of wear.
ayon' t inch: , it draws ftrw,
a. There is always a way.
s. The In as is always mined.
Try Us , ther may be law an
t. ', are Perriot/ it, it' sthg amateurs
B. The enemy Andria lily .tturks on IWD : shun s:
I. when you' re ready for them.
h. when you' re mpt ready fer them.
5. Teamwork is essential, it gives men‘: someone else
In shout at.
Ith If Wm in n' l. remember, the claymore is painted at
11. The enemy" menu have heen ignoring will
be the main
12. A "sucking " is natures way"
13. If attack is going welt, have walked inlet
la. Never drew fire, it irritated & Mun you.
15. Armoire you do can tel Wu , incluiding
Mi. Make it . yth enaugh tn: the enemy he get in
and Wu ' t be
able " ttet OLA.
17. Never were I with itraver than
lg. n we are thort tti . -em hing but the enemy. yet:
are in I
19. when you have sedated an area. dam forget In
all Never Purges. that your is made by the
IL Friendly We Isn' t.