An Econ Teacher Gave His Senior
Highschool Students His Personal
List Of Wisest Words... And They
Make A Lot Of Sense.
L There are plenty of ways to enter a pool The stairs
is not one of them
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don' t knock it till you try it.
4. if a stree performer makes you stop walking, you
owe him a buck.
S. Always use "we" when referring to your home
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep t
7, Don' t underestimate free throws in a game of
8. lust because you can doesn' t mean you should.
9. Don' t dumb yourself down.
10 You only get one chance to notice a new
11. if you' re staying more than one night, unpack.
12, Never park in front of a bar.
13. Expect the seat in front of you to recline.
14. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, and
first girl/ boyfriend.
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. A suntan is earned, not bought.
17, Never lie to your doctor.
18 All guns are loaded.
19. Don' t mention sunburns. Believe me, they
20 The best way to show thanks is to wear it.
Even if it' s only once,
21, Take a vacation of your cell phone, internet,
and TV once a year.
22. Don' t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
23. A handshake beats an autograph.
24, Don' t linger in the doorway In or out.
25. if you choose to go in drag, don' t sell yourself
26 you want to know what makes you unique,
sit for a caricature.
27. Never get your haircut the day of a special
28. Be mindful of what comes between you and
the Earth. Always buy good shoes, tires and
29. Never eat lunch at your desk if you can avoid it.
30. When youve with new friends, don' t just talk
about old friends.
31, Eat lunch with the new kids.
32. When traveling, keep your wits about you. No
matter where you are.
33. ts never too late for an apology.
34 Don' t pose with booze. its unbecoming
35. ffyou have the right of way, TAKE .
36, You don' t get to choose your own nickname
37. When you marry someone, remember you marry
their entire family.
38. Never push someone off a dock.
39. Under no circumstances should you ask a woman
if she is pregnant.
40. ts not enough to be proud of your ancestry, live
up to it.
41, Don' t make a scene
42. When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet
43, Know when to ignore the camera.
46, Never gloat.
45, Invest in great luggage,
46, Make time for your mother on your birthday. It' s a
special day for her too
47. When opening presents, no one likes a good
48. Sympathy is a crutch. Never fake a limp.
49. Give credit, Take blame.
SO. Suck it up every now and then.
51. Never be the last one in the pool.
52. Don' t stare.
53, Address everyone that carries a firearm
54. Stand up to bullies. You only have to do it once.
55 ffyou’ dudeyour point,
56. Admit it when you' re wrong.
57. ffyou offer to help don' t quit until thejoz is done.
58. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
59, Thank the bus driver.
60. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
61, Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
62. Know at least one good joke.
63. Don' t boo, Even the ref is somebody' s son.
64. Know how to cook one good meal
65. Learn to drive manual/ stick shift.
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over
67. it' s okay to go to the movies by yourself.
68 Dance with your mother/ father.
69. Don' t lose your cool, Especially at work.
70. Always thank the host.
71. if you don' t understand, ask before it' s too late,
72. Know the size of your boyfriend/ girlfriend' s
73. There is nothing wrong with a plain toshiro.
74. Be a good listener. Don' t Just take your turn to
75, Keep your word.
76. in college always sit near the front. You' ll stand
our immediately and come grade time it will come in
77. Carry your mother' s bags. She carried you for 9
78 Be patient with airport security, They arepost
79, Don' t be the talker in a movie,
80, The opposite sex likes people who shower.
81, You are what you do Nut what you say.
82. Learn to change tire.
83. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead
84. An hour with grandparents is time well
spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
Don' t litter,
86. ffyou have a sister, get to know her
boyfriend. Your opinion is Important.
87, You won' t always be the strongest or
fastest. But you can' t be the toughest.
88. Never call someone before or after aam
89. Buy the orange properties in Monopoly.
90. Make the little things count.
91. Always wear a bra to work.
92. There is a fine line between looking sultry
and slutty. Find t
93. You' re never too old to need your Mom,
94. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear
heels on the first date commit to keeping
them on and keeping your trap shut about
how much your feet kill.
95 Knowone words to your national anthem.
96. Your dance moves might not be the best,
but I promise making a fool of yourself is
more fun than sitting on the bench alone
97. Smile at strangers.
98, Make Goals
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
100 if you HAVE to fight, punch first and