Jews did this Part 2. source: imgur. I Ilife IS GWEN A WEE PASS TO M WHATEVER THE HIGH THEY WANT Bel} IE " mir AGAINST n THEM, AN . madea'. I don't know what to do?
x
Click to expand

Comments(404):

[ 404 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#43 - murdac (12/02/2013) [-]
I don't know what to do?
#75 to #43 - theoddanon (12/02/2013) [-]
Neither do I.
User avatar #149 to #43 - gwenisghey (12/02/2013) [-]
lol you see ads?
#174 to #43 - europe (12/02/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #303 to #43 - mondominiman (12/02/2013) [-]
Didn't admin remove ads for users? I disabled adblock so i can support addy but I've never seen one again.
User avatar #307 to #303 - murdac (12/02/2013) [-]
wasn't logged in when i saw this
#328 to #43 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Install adblock plus?
#148 to #43 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
I think they learned from the germans. Prepare for war.
#53 to #43 - chaosnazo (12/02/2013) [-]
Learn Hebrew
Read the bible in its more original form
Learn that some pretty sick **** is in there
User avatar #167 to #43 - theundone (12/02/2013) [-]
Instal adblock
User avatar #1 - teoferrazzi (12/01/2013) [-]
is this your opinion, ************ , or just another repost?
#5 to #2 - arziben (12/01/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #138 to #2 - elmarcocfc (12/02/2013) [-]
I like you indeed.
#74 to #2 - mescalona **User deleted account** (12/02/2013) [-]
Oy veeey, this is another shoah.
User avatar #282 - xdeathspawnx (12/02/2013) [-]
that's what happens when you give a religion their own country, any criticism or negative press towards them becomes racist/prejudiced. A couple of weeks ago in my world history class I said that the caste system in India is an outdated and barbaric system, and that the rich and elite were using the poor's religion against them to keep themselves in power. Unsurprisingly the 3-4 Indians in my class (who's parents are all immigrants who were in higher castes) started yelling at me, calling me a racist and a bigot.

Its terrible that being politically correct is now more important than doing what is morally right or saying how you really feel.
User avatar #294 to #282 - crazylance (12/02/2013) [-]
So imagine that Arabs want Israel because of their religion. Would it be better if Israel would remain as is or should they hand Israel over to the Arabs?

I mean sure, keeping those Arabs in Sector Gaza is something that is illegal but when you try to argue it, it all comes down to religion.
#320 to #282 - kmichel (12/02/2013) [-]
You can actually go to jail for several years in Europe if you make an anti-semetic statement. Let's see if hat happens when you say something against Christians, Muslims, or people from any other religion. They get special treatment yet they still complain.
#42 - nuttyturd (12/02/2013) [-]
I dont live near Israel so i dont know the whole story but it does seem that western media always make Israel out to be the victim and because of WWII we should feel sorry for the Jews ....on another note i have never known a Jewish person are they really like the stereotypes on TV?
User avatar #218 to #42 - mastereleven ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
my dad is jewish and does not resemble the stereotype at all. He is 6'6, grew up on a farm, and played football in university and got drafted to a cfl team
User avatar #290 to #42 - lolmonade (12/02/2013) [-]
No they don't i cant even believe people can believe stereotypes.
Its like saying that all germans drink beer. ALL OF THEM.
I am a jew, no i do not act like that, no i dont have a big nose.
User avatar #374 to #290 - amurican (12/03/2013) [-]
stfu big nosed cunt
i am not giving you any monies anymore
User avatar #384 to #374 - lolmonade (12/03/2013) [-]
pls money?
User avatar #388 to #42 - madmario (12/04/2013) [-]
They're not really much like their stereotypes at all. The money thing is an oooold stereotype because way back Jews were really the only religious group that was allowed do banking (something about Christianity and Islam both having rules against handling money and people interpreting religions kinda weird a few hundred years ago). They're actually really normal, productive members of society here in America. The whole Israel thing is more political than it is sprung from racism. Like, I'm pro-Palestine but I've been dating a Jewish girl for a few years. I don't think most people really hate Jews as much as a lot of people don't like a lot of the things Israel does.
#83 to #42 - Slicernicer (12/02/2013) [-]
Can't comment about the overall chart but in the first Infitada the Palestinians killed more Palestinians than the Israelis did (accuastions of being Israeli spies/collaborators)

A lot of the statistical differentiation is due to the Israelis spending a **** ton of money on preventing rockets from damaging Israel (Iron Dome, David's sling, rocket shelters, etc) whereas the Palestinians don't really have that same option so even though the Palestinians launch more attacks on the Israelis the Israelis end up funneling a lot of money into stopping the rockets. Meanwhile whenever the Palestinians step up the attacks the Israelis respond with an overwhelming amount of force. Still even with this overwhelming amount of force the Israelis have the world's lowest Civillian:Combatant death ration at 1:3 (whereas the world average is around 10:1 IIRC)

I can't comment about the PLO (post-Arafat of course) but Hamas has a shown record of using human shields and child scavengers combing battlefields. There are cases where the Israelis will announce they're targeting a structure and the civilians should get away and Hamas will have people form a human chain. The Israelis usually announce when they're going to attack (often online but how many Palestinians have internet is questionable still odds are Hamas leadership has intenet access) but people often ignore the warnings or use them to move people to use as human shields.

Both sides are pretty morally reprehensible.
User avatar #50 to #42 - mrgreatnamess (12/02/2013) [-]
Pretty much
There's a reason why everyone hates them
#124 to #42 - dmagen (12/02/2013) [-]
"Israel is killing innocent children!"
User avatar #140 to #124 - elmarcocfc (12/02/2013) [-]
If that picture is implying that the Israeli is aiming primarily for the child, then that is worldly realistic.
User avatar #145 to #140 - dmagen (12/02/2013) [-]
yeah because murdering children is Israel fetish.
you caught us.
damn you are just to smart for us jews.
it's because the jews are so stupid that they built one of the most technology advanced countries in the world in the middle of the most unstable place on earth.
yup, those goat ******* muslims are just too smart for us dumb Jews.
User avatar #375 to #145 - amurican (12/03/2013) [-]
Damn
Israel is so advanced with that technology of american people
Where did you get the equipments to make it or to buy it? OH wait, I know, America? Right.
How jews couldn't beat goat ******* in the war between Jordan? Not so advanced technology? Your country ran out of lube for america?
#150 to #146 - dmagen (12/02/2013) [-]
oh poor thing he died of leukemia, this is a far worse fate then being executed publicly by dragging you using motorcycles because you are being suspected to be a spy for Israel.
those damn Jews are at it again! they probably invented leukemia too!
I weep for humanity when there exists a person so stupid as to support a terrorist and hatred ruled society rather than a civilized and democratic one.
User avatar #153 to #150 - elmarcocfc (12/02/2013) [-]
Your poorly executed sarcasm paints you in an even worse light than you're already in, and reminds me just how frighteningly ******* stupid 60% of the world is.
User avatar #166 to #153 - dmagen (12/02/2013) [-]
the light of truth does seem worse to those who lived their entire life in the darkness of ignorance.
also I bet that at least 50% percent of the world doesn't even care, why choose arbitrary numbers? (also what about this stupid superiority complex? 60% of the world? what made you so important?)
#373 to #166 - anon (12/03/2013) [-]
Should we just give you monies so you would stop ***********
User avatar #377 to #150 - amurican (12/03/2013) [-]
"I weep for humanity when there exists a person so stupid as to support a terrorist and hatred ruled society rather than a civilized and democratic one."
The fun fact is that america supported israel for no reason, Instead of letting you rot in your homes, Or taking a huge **** over your country, they actually decided to help, And you ungrateful brat acting like that? You do know that russians support terrorists, right? I bet you don't even know anything about israel.
What do you even mean by civilized and democratic society in israel? You mean one of those greasy people who suck american and beg for money? It's even funny because you're proud of attacking a less advanced country with no firearms back when palestine wasn't called israel, Back then when jews didn't have the so called advanced technology... You know why everyone is making stereotypes of jews? Its because you didn't do anything by yourself. Period.
User avatar #76 to #42 - Crusader (12/02/2013) [-]
To be completely honest, I don't feel bad about Israel beating Palestine.

It happens in war, one side beats the other.
User avatar #106 to #42 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
So are you implying that winning the wars = being in the wrong here with that graphic or something?

Palestine is one of the most densely populated regions on the planet. Every time there is conflict, Israel does its damnedest to protect its civilians and keep the fighting off of Israel's land. Meanwhile Palestinian terror groups will use children as shields and civilian neighbourhoods as weapon stockpiles. Inevitably they're going to have higher casualties. Does that make them right?
User avatar #137 to #106 - madmario (12/02/2013) [-]
now see that is ignorant ******** . What war? There was never a war. And what hiding behind children? Israel was just put there arbitrarily by the English and the French and then backed up by America. And those deaths were just civilian deaths dumbass. Not "soldiers hiding behind children" or whatever ********
I do agree that the graph is a little misleading. Israelis arent killing Palestinians in a battle or anything. It's more like just blatant racism. Sorta like how Germans made laws specific to Jews and then killed them from time to time and turned a blind eye. It's like, the oppressed people don't want to be oppressed any more and so now they're the oppressive people. Irony and all that.
But I guess I don't live there. But neither do you. You can't just attribute thousands of deaths to "hiding behind children" or to a war that never happened. The war on terror was ******** and we all know it. It was the U.S. fighting a concept (not something you can do) and just killing people to try to find weapons that didnt exist because we really wanted oil (Operation Iraqi Liberation sounds a little sketchy, right?). And even if one did, then you'd still be wrong because these are all civilian deaths. There is no Palestinian army. So yeah, stop talking out of your ass.
User avatar #304 to #137 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
...So you think there are no militants in Gaza and the West bank launching rockets consistently?

Oh and don't compare Israel to Germany. Germany persecuted attacked its own citizens, Israel attacks the civilians of other countries (if that's what you believe, though I disagree). It'd be better to equate Israel with perhaps the Russians during WWII or the British during Dresden.

Now I don't think Israel is perfect, but you're claiming they're pretty much Hitler. That's a bit of a stretch. Claiming the land had no validity whatsoever is completely ignoring the history of the matter. The Palestinians didn't own the land. It was British Mandate. The Palestinians wouldn't have even been evicted if they didn't declare that they wanted to kill every Israeli in the land upon its creation. Not to mention the fact that the Palestinians would have gotten their own state too, a much larger state by comparison if they just played by the rules.

The old addage goes "The Palestinians never miss and opportunity to miss an opportunity". Numerous deals have been made for the past 70 years and have universally been denied. The Palestinians want one thing. To remove Israel from existence.

Both groups have historical rights to the land but only one group can even consider allowing the other to live there. That's the root of the issue. Beyond that point, people are just mad because Israel is winning. If the Palestinians were winning then everyone would be taking up Israel's cause. At the end of the day we're suckers for underdogs even when both parties are doing wretched things.
User avatar #386 to #304 - madmario (12/04/2013) [-]
They're definitely not Hitler level. But they're certainly not good. There are dozens of laws that are specifically made for Palestinians. And Israel has been responsible for many war crimes against Palestinians. While I think Palestinians are stupid for violent protest and rebelling the way they do (pretty much militantly), I think Israel's response to it is way overboard. I do think it is ironic that Israel will make laws to single out groups of people since that is indirectly what put Israel there in the first place.
And "historical rights" to land is ******** . Everyone's holy land is there. And really the Palestinians were living there and were fine but people were moved from their homes and their land was taken because of arbitrary lines drawn by people who really didn't understand the area at all
User avatar #306 to #137 - jakecrafted (12/02/2013) [-]
Are you saying that Israel never fought in any wars?
User avatar #387 to #306 - madmario (12/04/2013) [-]
Oh no they did. But that was a long time ago. Way before any event this chart is talking about.
And even in those wars, Israel wasn't really the primary fighting power. Yes it was Israel, in the same way that America fought the revolutionary war (or civil war if you're english). It wasn't really much of Israel fighting as much as American technology and weapons and soldiers completely dominating surrounding nations, who (kind of rightfully, considering it was their land and they never agreed for it to be taken away) didn't want Israel to be there.
User avatar #296 to #106 - runescapewasgood (12/02/2013) [-]
Israeli soldiers kill innocent civilians. Hamas is a tiny pinprick of a group, and Israel, a country with nuclear weapons which is sympathized by the world, has the ability to do whatever the hell they want, including using small Palestinian children as shields. Don't talk about what you don't know.
User avatar #311 to #296 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
give me an example not provided by a propaganda site of Israelis using children as shields.

Hamas is a small group, but they are also the leading governmental body of Palestine and they have launched thousands of missiles into Israel.

Israel does its best to reduce citizen death, but you cannot avoid collateral in a population as dense as Gaza. They aren't targetting civilians though, you must believe that.

People dying does not indicate an intent to kill them. They were hurt because the militants hide behind them. The militants know they are small and weak compared to Israel so they keep missiles in the basements of civilian neighborhoods and launch rockets from schools.
User avatar #316 to #311 - runescapewasgood (12/02/2013) [-]
"Amnesty International's report into the 2008 Gaza War stated that they had found instances in which the IDF endangered the lives of civilians, including children, by using them as human shields. The report discussed examples such as "forcing them to remain in or near houses which they took over and used as military positions. Some were forced to carry out dangerous tasks such as inspecting properties or objects suspected of being booby-trapped."[58]"

The IDF is the Israeli Defense Force, in case you didn't know.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_in_the_Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict#Human_shields
User avatar #330 to #316 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
www.amnesty.org/en/library/asset/MDE15/015/2009/en/8f299083-9a74-4853-860f-0563725e633a/mde150152009en.pdf

This doesn't seem very trustworthy... very emotional, very one sided, very anecdotal...

Besides, government policy and the actions of individuals are not the same thing. If transgressions were made, punish those who made the transgressions, but much like Abu Graib didn't invalidate America as a country, the actions of individual units shouldn't be used to define all of Israel.
User avatar #341 to #330 - runescapewasgood (12/02/2013) [-]
Are we not talking about the Israeli government?
User avatar #345 to #341 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
We are. Those examples brought up by the Amnesty international were not really evidence of deplorable government policy, but soldiers abusing their power in the line of duty.

The worst I would say is that Israel should have tarred and feathered their soldiers for their misconduct, but that wouldn't have gone well with israeli citizenry, now would it?
#55 - killthegays (12/02/2013) [-]
I feel like ******* are given a free pass to be lazy, jobless, welfare sucking, illegitimate child birthing/fathering, crack smoking, weed dealing, uneducated, illiterate hypocrites.

Because if you speak out against them and call them "lazy, jobless, welfare sucking, illegitimate child birthing/fathering, crack smoking, weed dealing, obamaphone, uneducated, illiterate hypocrites", you're a "racist nazi KKK grand dragon white man who just wants to keep them down!"
User avatar #63 to #55 - sirfapaton (12/02/2013) [-]
You know, I wouldn't mind being a racist nazi KKK grand dragon.
#67 - songemot (12/02/2013) [-]
That's not true. It's probably just your imagination. Don't let  those crazy conspiracy theories get to you, goy guy.
That's not true. It's probably just your imagination. Don't let those crazy conspiracy theories get to you, goy guy.
#10 - nervaaurelius (12/02/2013) [-]
Oy vey! Goy criticizes the chosen! Anti-racist police help!

might as well get it out of they way before the /pol/ fags show up
#40 to #10 - dehumanizer ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
we are already here,goym
#69 - teranin (12/02/2013) [-]
What are you talking about, I don't smell any problem.
#88 to #69 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
You don't have a right to complain if you actually hate Jews.
#93 to #88 - teranin (12/02/2013) [-]
1: That doesn't make sense
2: I don't hate Jews, I hate zionists. I also love racist jokes.
User avatar #104 to #93 - learnthisline (12/02/2013) [-]
The shame is, that today people think Antisemitism and anti-Zionism are synonyms
User avatar #268 to #104 - deansg (12/02/2013) [-]
actually most people don't think that. Take Roger Waters for example - his kind of opinion is kind of popular
User avatar #299 to #128 - fuzzypickles (12/02/2013) [-]
negro
User avatar #302 to #299 - revengeforfreeze (12/02/2013) [-]
u 2 negro <3

multigulturalism lover <3
User avatar #3 - ZeGerman (12/01/2013) [-]
I second that.
#14 - thegrizzlyman (12/02/2013) [-]
MUD!..... kip
MUD!..... kip
MUD!..... **** israel
MUD!..... kip

Wild ************ in its natural habitat... such a magnificent creature...
User avatar #18 - jafkdb (12/02/2013) [-]
I really don't think that's true at all. Whenever Israel does something, they international community complains about them. They just don't care.

What most people don't realize is that Israel is surrounded by countries that hate them and have publicly said they plan on erasing Israel off the map. Israel doesn't bomb other countries for fun, they do it because of a perceived threat to their nation.
#21 to #18 - drakthaal (12/02/2013) [-]
the same could be said of Nazi Germany just because your neighbor hates you does not mean they shouldn't or that you are in the right.
#86 to #18 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
> what most people dont realize is that Israel is surounded by countries that hate them
> literally every body realizes this
> that is why there is conflict
> op is an idiot
#32 to #18 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
idiot.....
#96 to #18 - rekumate (12/02/2013) [-]
Your an idiot if you think thats the case friend. Israel is not even the homeland of the current jews that live there. Palestinians, even though culturally Arab, are descended from the originals jews in that area.
User avatar #107 to #96 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
... where'd you get that one?
#122 to #107 - rekumate (12/02/2013) [-]
DNA evidence shows Ashkenazi Jews, the most influential group of Jews that led the Zionist movement, are primarily European with lineage from Khazaria who were Turkic people who accepted Judaism, not the original Israelites as they claim.
User avatar #293 to #122 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
Gimme the journal link. Or the Journal name if you can't find it online.

I've found other studies that find that all of the Jews of the planet share more of our genes with each other than other individuals since we've got so much inbreeding and so few fresh converts to add new genes to our pool.
#379 to #293 - rekumate (12/03/2013) [-]
No that is true. But they are descended from the Khazars who eventually migrated throughout Europe and not the original Isrealites as they claim. Palestines are more closely related to the original Hebrews than the Jews are, but they simply converted to Islam after the Arab Conquests of the region. So yes the Jews are a very homogeneous group but they are not the original people of Palestine.
User avatar #381 to #379 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/03/2013) [-]
You realize you're grasping to a theory that is widely not held to be true and was most likely fabricated to try to remove the state of Israel right?

You are literally claiming that every single original Jew converted to Islam and that the only Jews left on the planet were Khazarite converts.

Do you see why I think you're full of **** ?
#389 to #381 - rekumate (12/04/2013) [-]
Nope the fact of the matter is Palestine is home to the Palestinians who like I said are closer to the original Hebrews then anyone else. Jews have no right to remove the inhabitants of that land to make room for themselves. And shouldn't you be here www.thejidf.org/
User avatar #390 to #389 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/04/2013) [-]
"lalalalala I'm gonna make up my own facts and ignore your research lalalalala I'm a tool"
#391 to #390 - rekumate (12/04/2013) [-]
Nope, Palestine is for Palestinians only. Genetic studies have showed this. Look it up.
User avatar #392 to #391 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/04/2013) [-]
how about you actually provide me your papers instead of making baseless claims.
User avatar #394 to #393 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/04/2013) [-]
veteranstoday = distinctly opposed to Israel
mondoweiss = more of the same
failed messiah = antisemitic -> they literally mock Jews in their banner
livescience = 1 source that isn't invalid
NBC = a direct copy of livescience.
The scientist = another valid source

From the valid sources I gleaned this. A lot of mediteranean females became Jewish.

How does that invalidate the fact that the males came from Israel? The biggest joke of all is the fact that there was a distinct Jewish community separate from the Khazars who convinced the Khazars to convert. While the Khazars more or less disappear from all literature following their conversion, this distinct community continues to record its history and its travels during its diaspora...

anecdotally, I'd ask: if we are descdended from turks, where's our turkish? We speak yiddish which is a hodgepodge of the rhine's language, and hebrew, the ancestral language of our people... what happened to turkish?

here have some of my own sources
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/08/ashkenazi-jews-are-probably-not-descended-from-the-khazars/#.Up8EQMRDs-K <- aims to debunk the ashkenazis are khazars myth
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180338/ <- a genetics study done of Arabs in the Middle east showing significant African gene flow, invalidating your "palestinians are the real Jews" hypothesis.
www.jpost.com/Enviro-Tech/Jews-A-religious-group-people-or-race <- admittedly biased but it discusses the roots of ashkenazi Jews


Even if you were right, how do you explain away sephardis and the numerous other Jewish communities? Or do only ashkenazis matter to you?
#395 to #394 - rekumate (12/04/2013) [-]
Oh so your Jewish, alright. No matter how many times I throw valid sources at you, and yes sources opposed to Israel do count, you are going to try to debunk them. I can't convince you your heritage is a lie. Early documentation of Khazar have shown that many have accepted Judaism. The African Gene flow does not prove anything as I said Palestinians are closer to the original Jews that the ones currently in Israel. The African gene flow comes from the original Arabs of Yemen who came later on. I won't look at the last post since you cannot trust anything coming from Israel. You know there's a reason Jews have been hated throughout history instead of the usual "hur dur they are different then me". They have always been known to cause trouble and economic ruin.
User avatar #396 to #395 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/04/2013) [-]
you know you'd be a lot more convincing if you weren't such a bigot.

If I were constantly calling you a dirty ********** fascist with my comments would you even be wasting your time here?
#397 to #396 - rekumate (12/04/2013) [-]
Being a bigot is justifiable. Jews have been known to be parasitic in every nation they occupy. They are detrimental to real progress in this world. So yes I am a bigot, and I'm completely fine about that.
User avatar #398 to #397 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/04/2013) [-]
And we all know muslims don't cause any problems what with the riots in scandinavian countries, the crack downs in paris and the unrest in Britain... You wanna play the bigotry game? Darling, the Islamic world has fallen quite far since the golden age.

But you're too busy blaming all your problems on the Jews to pay attention to faults in other groups.

Confirmation bias at its worst.
#399 to #398 - rekumate (12/04/2013) [-]
Muslim? ***** I did not even say I was Arab or Muslim. And we all know Islamist extremism was non existent before Israel. This conversation is not about them but about Palestinians and Israel.
User avatar #400 to #399 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/04/2013) [-]
Oh so you're just an average skinhead. Even better.

To be frank, I'm tired of this. You've openly admitted that you're a racist piece of **** and proud, so there's no sense trying to talk sense to you. Go ahead and continue sucking your own dick. I'll go engage in dialogue with more rational, less retarded individuals.

Now that I look at your profile... seems like you're just a pathetic troll.. level 0... can't even get people to hate you.

Pathetic.
#401 to #400 - rekumate (12/04/2013) [-]
Ad Hominem much? And no I'm not a skinhead. Wanna hear something funny? My great-great grandmother was Jewish. And being racist is not such a bad thing when science has proven their are inherent differences between them. With the elites shoving "diversity is good" down your throats you come to realize some things. Even you admitted to the Muslim riots in Europe. Maybe if they were a little more racist **** like that would not happen. Be more open minded friend. Anyway cya I enjoyed seeing a jew lose an argument about Israel. Thanks!
User avatar #402 to #401 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/04/2013) [-]
"lose"

There's a difference between realizing a racist isn't worth wasting my breath and actually admitting you're correct about anything you're saying.

There's valid and invalid commentary to be made about ethnic groups. Muslims are hypersensitive to criticism, Jews are incredibly inwardly focused, American blacks have very weak family ties...

These observations might be supported through sociological findings but saying **** like "all Jews are parasites who lead to economic ruin" is just ******** . The second you realize I'm Jewish suddenly I become a parasite to you and you believe I'm less honest than anyone else. Only pure whities are for you, yes? I don't give a **** who your grandma was. You're **** . Anyone who will judge a man by the colour of his skin and not his actions is **** . You can''t just make **** up because it makes you feel good about yourself.
User avatar #382 to #379 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/03/2013) [-]
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Khazar_myth

This might help you out.
#123 to #115 - rekumate (12/02/2013) [-]
What do you mean no? Just Google it. The Jews today are European do not have ancestry in ancient Palestine.
User avatar #25 to #18 - talosknight (12/02/2013) [-]
We have to remember, this was a nation that expanded not because it attacked other nations and won, but because other nations attacked it, and Israel won. They've spent their entire existence, protecting their existence. And while, sometimes yes, they seem harsh, their actions are always in their defence.
User avatar #37 to #25 - atomschlumpf ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
Well on the other hand it's not really their land....they just kind of marched there and said "This is our **** now" or to be more precise we gave them permission to do so. While I know their argument "This was our land so we should be free to go back there" you also have to consider that this was hundreds of years ago and the people living there did so for far longer. Also the Israelis were kind of dicks to the people living there.

Furthermore the countries surrounding Israel now have to deal with the refugees and of course they want to help the arabs. So I kind of can understand them.

Not saying **** Israel, just that there's two sides to that medal...
#45 to #37 - firesky (12/02/2013) [-]
Didn't they majorly buy land that nobody wanted down there and built there Kibbutz'?
And after some time got attack and took some land of the attackers?
#48 to #37 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
The original plan for splitting the region did it based on the % of populations ALREADY living there (With obvious exceptions having to be made for geographic reasons). Majority Jewish regions would become Israel and vice versa. After the split there was mass exodus in BOTH directions, with Jews moving to the now Israel parts which had already had a higher population of Jews anyway. Palestinians were against any kind of split whatsoiever because at the time they wanted everything and to be in full control of a very mixed society (which is why they constantly reject any plan that doesn't just give them the whole region).

Israel expanded massively each time it was attacked because it kicked everyone's ass and then very sensibly decided that if this was going to happen repeatedly (which it did) they wanted a stronger, more easily-defended border.

Ironically it was the greed of the palestinians during the initial negotiations that has led them to be in such a ****** position.
User avatar #58 to #25 - jukuku (12/02/2013) [-]
'Defense' is not annexing territory that you have no legal right to take. 'Defense' is not blockading the Gaza strip and in turn starving people to death.
#46 to #25 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Yes they're invasion of Palestinian land and throwing people out of their homes was definitely an act of self-defense...
User avatar #35 to #18 - danmanjonesnz (12/02/2013) [-]
I hope for your sake you're being paid to lie like that.
#29 to #18 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Isreal has practically no industry or economy to speak of and they are substained by the international community, predominantly the US but the US isnt the only one.

So apparently they can pull **** , not give a **** , and the international community despite complaining still keeps throwing money at them. So if anything it just shows they do have a free pass.
User avatar #47 to #29 - spinninglion (12/02/2013) [-]
They're in the top 3 worldwide in IT (they have their own Silicon Valley), Espionage, Militairy Experience. Think even a lot of porn is made there. Meanwhile the Palestinians can throw hatred at their kids (watch their official tv channels for fun), schoolbooks, get their own refugee agency (UNRWA) which has the privilege to pass on refugee status to their offspring (unique in the world), get billions per year from the EU, USA, Russia AND UN and still do **** all with it.


Yes, the US uses their veto in the Security Council, because the resolutions are always one-sided against Israel, no mention of the other party. It is therefor a waste of time to even make the resolution but blind hatred gets you through the day. If Israel or the US would be as childish to put out a resolution every time the council meets, Russia and China would veto it (just like they did with Syria). No one complains about that either.

Yes Israel gets militairy aid from the US, as does Jordan and Egypt (never hear anyone complain about that). The aid comes in the form of coupons/discount on BUYING militairy quipment from the US, Israel does not get free cash. Palestinians do.
User avatar #130 to #47 - madmario (12/02/2013) [-]
I mean, Palestinians get "free cash" to compensate for their homes being taken away by a stupid and completely unjust line drawing that was arbitrarily put together by England and France. Really the land should belong to Palestinians. And the reason Israel has all those nice things is because they are essentially supported by America entirely. And then they go doings things like killing 27 chemists in Iran (one of the worst war crimes according to the UN is killing scholars. Also the Jewish intelligence went against their government and made it public that this action was not in the interest of Israeli national safety - in fact it only worsened national relations with surrounding countries. It was just senseless murder and putting down another nation who were on the break of scientific advancement). The UN consistently votes against Israel because of recurring war crimes and unjust laws. America just vetoes any action taken against Israel.
User avatar #383 to #130 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/03/2013) [-]
contantly votes against Israel because of the significant strength of the Arab bloq in voting power.

China commits all kinds of crimes against humanity that don't get written up because the bloq doesn't give a **** .
User avatar #57 to #18 - jukuku (12/02/2013) [-]
That delusion. Because forced exodus and bulldozing homes under military guard, then erecting massive concrete walls like it's the second Berlin is totally okay. Their over zealous use of airstrikes in way out of line as well.

Israel has one of the most powerful military forces on Earth and a nuclear arsenal in the hundreds. They have very little to worry about in terms of a military attack on their country.
#80 to #18 - newall (12/02/2013) [-]
that's why their borders have expanded several hundred percent in the last 50 years, right?

It's a landgrab. they use the guise of "national defense" to slowly push into the surrounding countries. don't believe me? google Israeli border changes.

The surrounding countries don't help themselves, but many people in Gaza are just trying to get by, and often, have their land stolen because it "houses Jewish artifacts" Of course there are extremists, but Israel has a fully-fledged military force, it's almost like if the US invaded an entire country, just because a few guys bombed a building or something....
User avatar #110 to #80 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
much like saying "I get 20x more sex than you" saying "their borders expanded 700%" is trying to magnify what in reality was only a marginal increase in land.

I'm pretty sure in all times but one it was after being attacked. Israel is plenty happy with giving back land for peace. Just note the Sinai exchange with Egypt.

The biggest problem for Gazans is the fact that their friendly Muslim brothers treat them like second class citizens and keep them cooped up in refugee camps without any method to become citizens of the countries they've been pushed into. They are fabricating this national need to return to old Palestine by making it impossible to live anywhere else.
#41 to #18 - kombee (12/02/2013) [-]
I wouldn't really say that. Compared to the harsh tactics Isreal has been using around them, they've got surprisingly little flack for it.
Yes they are surrounded by countires with ****** up groups like Taliban, but Isreal is not helping at all by going with the policies they are going with. The things Isreal do to get more land are downright unjust. There've been numerous reports of people in (former) Palestine getting their house demolished to make room for Israeli people.

Pic related: The palestinian kid is reacting like this because his house was demolished by the Israeli government. Reasoning was that the house didn't follow the safety regulations set in place, fair enough I guess. But then Isreal takes over the land, for their own purposes, relegating the palestinian kid and his family and neighbours to move with short notice. The reasoning doesn't really correspond with what is followed through with. If someone took my home away from me like this, I'd be furious too.
#102 to #41 - rekumate (12/02/2013) [-]
You do realize most extremists organizations are funded by America and Israel right? Its a way to continue to cause chaos in the middle east to keep Israel safe. Israel also does not have a constitution because that would require them to define their borders. The fact of the matter is Israel is in the wrong here. Read a little history and you will realize how scheming the jews really are.
#126 to #102 - silvertongueddevil (12/02/2013) [-]
is this 			*****		 serious?
is this ***** serious?
#127 to #126 - rekumate (12/02/2013) [-]
So the truth make you uncomfortable? Maybe look into this issue a little instead of getting all your info from your seventh grade text book written by a jew. The world is a ugly place with evil people controlling everything.
#134 to #127 - silvertongueddevil (12/02/2013) [-]
Give me one piece of proof that &quot;most extremists organizations are funded by America and Israel&quot; and I will start to listen to you.
Give me one piece of proof that "most extremists organizations are funded by America and Israel" and I will start to listen to you.
#139 to #134 - rekumate (12/02/2013) [-]
Here one example americanfreepress.net/?p=8046
The USA is funding syrian "rebels" who are tearing the country apart. I am Syrian btw.
Not to mention that the USA funded the Mujaheddin in the Afghan civil war who later turned into the Taliban. Osama Bin-Laden came from an extremely wealthy family in Saudi Arabia who had strong ties in the States. This happens all the time, either your in denial or you are just ******* stupid.
#169 to #139 - silvertongueddevil (12/02/2013) [-]
American Free Press: Listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, multiple critiques by The Anti-Defamation League and has contended that 9/11 was a conspiracy by the US and Israel to start a &quot;War of Civilizations.&quot; A terrible choice for a source.   
   
That said I will not disregard this due to a sense of boredom more than anything else.   
   
The US has supported multiple rebel groups including the Mujaheddin and Parisian Partisans. Sometimes it bites you in the ass, happened in South America multiple times. It goes in line with the foreign policy position of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' a tested and true strategy.    
   
As for Syria, the US has consistently tried to bring the rebel fighting groups together and focus on a moderate sustainable government. The rebels are all fractionated and makes for an extremely sticky situation. Yes aid has gone to a stated enemy of the US, but the rational was not to create instability, it was to help create stability.    
   
You may be correct in your assessment that the US and Israel have aided a terror group, but your statement of  &quot;most extremists organizations are funded by America and Israel&quot; along with &quot;to cause chaos in the middle east to keep Israel safe&quot; are unfounded and incorrect.
American Free Press: Listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, multiple critiques by The Anti-Defamation League and has contended that 9/11 was a conspiracy by the US and Israel to start a "War of Civilizations." A terrible choice for a source.

That said I will not disregard this due to a sense of boredom more than anything else.

The US has supported multiple rebel groups including the Mujaheddin and Parisian Partisans. Sometimes it bites you in the ass, happened in South America multiple times. It goes in line with the foreign policy position of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' a tested and true strategy.

As for Syria, the US has consistently tried to bring the rebel fighting groups together and focus on a moderate sustainable government. The rebels are all fractionated and makes for an extremely sticky situation. Yes aid has gone to a stated enemy of the US, but the rational was not to create instability, it was to help create stability.

You may be correct in your assessment that the US and Israel have aided a terror group, but your statement of "most extremists organizations are funded by America and Israel" along with "to cause chaos in the middle east to keep Israel safe" are unfounded and incorrect.
#238 to #169 - rekumate (12/02/2013) [-]
I have visited Syria several times in the past few years btw. The USA has done nothing but worsen the problem. The uprising was totally blown out of proportion and the USA continues to fund only the extremist opposition groups not the moderate ones. And to be listed as a hate group these days you just have to have a non mainstream opinion when it comes to issue such as war, race, and politics. The ADL is primarily jewish run so theirs that bias as well. So don't ******** me that the USA government simply made a mistake by supplying groups that would eventually hate them. Creating instability has always been the goal of the US in many conflicts.
#289 to #238 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
1. You clearly have no bias yourself, unlike those "scheming jews".
2. The Westboro Baptists aren't considered a hate group.
#325 to #238 - silvertongueddevil (12/02/2013) [-]
Facts: Dalfour Declaration was made after WWI - So US pressure didn't dictate the terms of the creation of the state of Israel.   
Shah of Iran, ya the ball was dropped on that one.   
Guatemala - same goes for this as well.   
Diem - CIA can go rouge at times. Mission was never sanctioned by President Kennedy and is regretful to say the least. Lead to more oversight by both Congress and the Executive branch of the CIA.   
Not an invasion. Backing an ally is not an invasion regardless of what you say. In that case Russia also invaded Vietnam.   
Already covered South America ad nauseum.   
Helped defeat the USSR and end the threat of communism. 10/10 would repeat, though should have taken it a step further and helped create a stable government in that territory.   
I'll secede that this was to create instability, but 			****		 Iran those 			*************		 had it coming.     
Removed Noriega cause he was an asshole. Letting drug cartels have free reign over South America was not what we intended when we backed him.   
If we had invaded Iraq in '91 this would still be on the list - damned if we do damned if we don't.   
So we were attacked on 9/11, what of it?   
Iraq Part II is one of the worst things the US has ever done. A war that should have never happened.   
??? Muammar Gaddafi was killed by rebels after he was found hiding in a hole. Link to the airstrike please.   
When listing things the US has done since WWII don't forget rebuilding the economy of Western Europe (Marshall Plan) and Japan (San Francisco Treaty). Putting men on the moon. More financial aid than any group of countries in the world. More technology and patents than any country in the world. Saving South Korea. Defeating Communism. Putting an end to the Kosovo conflict. I could go on, but I'm out of space.    
   
TL;DR haters are going to find a way to hate, but honestly who cares no body is going to stop us.
Facts: Dalfour Declaration was made after WWI - So US pressure didn't dictate the terms of the creation of the state of Israel.
Shah of Iran, ya the ball was dropped on that one.
Guatemala - same goes for this as well.
Diem - CIA can go rouge at times. Mission was never sanctioned by President Kennedy and is regretful to say the least. Lead to more oversight by both Congress and the Executive branch of the CIA.
Not an invasion. Backing an ally is not an invasion regardless of what you say. In that case Russia also invaded Vietnam.
Already covered South America ad nauseum.
Helped defeat the USSR and end the threat of communism. 10/10 would repeat, though should have taken it a step further and helped create a stable government in that territory.
I'll secede that this was to create instability, but **** Iran those ************* had it coming.
Removed Noriega cause he was an asshole. Letting drug cartels have free reign over South America was not what we intended when we backed him.
If we had invaded Iraq in '91 this would still be on the list - damned if we do damned if we don't.
So we were attacked on 9/11, what of it?
Iraq Part II is one of the worst things the US has ever done. A war that should have never happened.
??? Muammar Gaddafi was killed by rebels after he was found hiding in a hole. Link to the airstrike please.
When listing things the US has done since WWII don't forget rebuilding the economy of Western Europe (Marshall Plan) and Japan (San Francisco Treaty). Putting men on the moon. More financial aid than any group of countries in the world. More technology and patents than any country in the world. Saving South Korea. Defeating Communism. Putting an end to the Kosovo conflict. I could go on, but I'm out of space.

TL;DR haters are going to find a way to hate, but honestly who cares no body is going to stop us.
#380 to #325 - rekumate (12/03/2013) [-]
Go read some real history please. If you want to live in a fantasy world where you think the government and the elites have your best interest in mind then do so. You seem smart enough to understand stand that the USA does not want to World Peace nor does any other elite group. Stop trying to justify all the actions of your government as they are usually done on the behalf of an elite few.
#305 to #238 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Let's see, account made today, uses 			********		 sources, probably made up 			********		 experiences, sounds like a dumbass. Yep, I think this kid is a troll. Not bad kid for a first attempt, but you need work.
Let's see, account made today, uses ******** sources, probably made up ******** experiences, sounds like a dumbass. Yep, I think this kid is a troll. Not bad kid for a first attempt, but you need work.
#334 - tenebris (12/02/2013) [-]
This comment section
User avatar #295 - jewsburninindaoven (12/02/2013) [-]
Israel is the worst. We have gotten countless Americans killed by supporting those aggressive, undeserving ingrates.
User avatar #73 - willindor ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
You mean that conflict where two countries fight over a desert in the same way that two toddlers fight over the sandbox?
User avatar #79 to #73 - biscuitsunited (12/02/2013) [-]
"But Simmons, even if we do beat the blues, we'd just have TWO bases in this dustbowl box canyon..."
+7
#7 - lordjordn has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #51 to #7 - salihzzz (12/02/2013) [-]
this **** pisses me off more than anything.

Countries like GB Belgium The netherland and germany have a lot of muslim immigrants, i get it the marocans paki's and turks don't behave the way they should.
But what does that have to do with the palestinians, they are being murderd and mistreated by israel and you don't give a **** because paki's piss you off back home.

these people haven't done **** to you and yet you enjoy their suffering;
newsflash: you are a racist
0
#59 to #51 - lordjordn has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #70 to #59 - salihzzz (12/02/2013) [-]
so you're not equally racist to all other races just arabs or?...
0
#89 to #70 - lordjordn has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #378 to #89 - salihzzz (12/03/2013) [-]
ah the avarage retard i see
0
#404 to #378 - lordjordn has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #405 to #404 - salihzzz (12/06/2013) [-]
**** da juice
0
#406 to #405 - lordjordn has deleted their comment [-]
#226 - A Pickle (12/02/2013) [-]
Same with black people in America. Say one bad thing and the entire media is up your ass with Al Sharpton leading the charge.
Same with black people in America. Say one bad thing and the entire media is up your ass with Al Sharpton leading the charge.
#64 - lorkhan (12/02/2013) [-]
This is how I feel being a swede.
#87 to #64 - onlineatheist **User deleted account** (12/02/2013) [-]
i feel sorry for you
#94 to #64 - silentwarrior (12/02/2013) [-]
In what way exactly are they given a free pass? Immigrants in sweden are treated equally or sometimes worse than ordinary "pure" swedes. I have lived most my life in sweden, but i am an immigrant and i can tell from both personal experience and from others that i have never heard of an immigrant getting a free pass in sweden.
#181 to #94 - onlineatheist **User deleted account** (12/02/2013) [-]
#65 to #64 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
never heard anything more true then this, i mean our mayor is ****** scared to even bring up the discussion and SD that actually do bring up that topic is crusified as rasist scumbags that should rot in hell... when its just a mather of them havin the balls to stand up for our country.¨

you want racism to end? well then stop judgin what ppl say and stop rendering things ppl say as rasicm...
#318 - kmichel (12/02/2013) [-]
They do tend to bitch and moan about something that happened 70 years ago, while the Russians who were also sent to concentration camps and died in the tens of millions have long since moved on. Meanwhile, Israel torments the Palestinians by restricting their water to 1 hour per day, taking their land, severely restricting food access, bombing them as they go to the forest to get firewood, bulldozing whole communities in the middle of the night, and over-reacting to the tiniest bit of provocation.
#342 to #318 - anon (12/02/2013) [-]
Just let them kill themselves. Easiest solution.
User avatar #326 to #318 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
don't forget they also poisoned the wells, rendered their women infertile, and judaize their good christian babies.

A lot of the claims made against Israel are propaganda. That's the issue. I can provide valid instances of Israeli fault, but claiming that they bomb civilians chopping firewood is a stretch.
#340 to #326 - kmichel (12/02/2013) [-]
Their land loss to Israel is documented, and the bulldozing has taken down a few thousand homes in the last decade, and though the death toll from that is not very high, leaving tens of thousands homeless given that 6--8 people live in a house on average. Fruit in Gaza markets normally has dirt on it because it has to travel through tunnels that have been in the media lately. Israel restricts transport of everything across the border so it's necessary to use these tunnels. My Palestinian friends tell me that Israel allocates them 1 hour of water per day in the worst areas, while Israel gets unfettered access. You can read about these water restrictions on Wikipedia.

Other stories I get from my friends who lived in Palestine. For example, I had a friend who lived in Gaza his whole life and suffered tremendously, though he didn't dislike Israeli for some reason. He'd tell horrible stories with a smile on his face. For example, he once told me about a friend of his family who was hit by a drone while getting firewood in the forest, so that did actually happen though I understand if you don't want to believe it. Other stories he tells about the way of life is very interesting, like how people in his community value jeans because they can burn with enough energy to cook food for a family of four. A friend of his was also harassed for 30 days because he took a photograph of a naked Israeli soldier and distributed it. The soldier was on checkpoint duty, and taking orders from a naked man was known to be offensive to the Palestinians. After the photo was discovered, the Israelis located the house it was taken from based on the angle of the shot, and trashed everything in that house each night for one month. This kind of harassment is commonplace according to him. Again, you don't need to believe it, but he's a good friend, well-educated, and I have no reason to doubt what he tells me.
User avatar #344 to #340 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
A lot of economical issues can be a result of palestinian governmental abuse as well you know.

I know this will sound as far fetched as what you think your anecdotes sound like to me, but it's not unheard of for Palestinians to wear Israeli uniforms and persecute their own civilians for the sake of drumming up additional had for Israel.

Though in the case of that isolated drone bombing, it's believable. Mistakes happen, though I'd hesitate to call it Israeli policy. There are plenty of instances where missiles that have been fired get redirected into ditches in order to prevent unnecessary casualties. I guess your friend's friends just looked too suspicious, which of course isn't a crime... but war is hell.

The land disputes are ugly simply because people will say the annexed land became part of Israel etc. etc. so I won't deal with that hornets nest. If you want to hold that opinion go right ahead.

As far as water is concerned. Palestine has no way to get its own water. That's not Israel's fault, that's the fault of its infrastructure. Can you blame the Israelis for being less than charitable with their own water when giving it to people who openly condemn them? It's similar with electricity. Palestine has a ****** infrastructure because its own government is **** , not because of Israel. Israel gives all of these things to Palestine out of good will.

I'm a bit iffy on the blockade thing though. Logically the blockade wouldn't ban food items, only fertilizers, chemicals, certain plastics and metals... Though I don't know enough to really weigh in there.
#81 - pacs (12/02/2013) [-]
we had a politician once here in germany who spoke against the practices of israel.
he died pretty soon after when his parachute didn't open while sky diving ...
User avatar #85 to #81 - onlineatheist **User deleted account** (12/02/2013) [-]
who?
User avatar #98 to #81 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
and of course the Jews control his parachute...
User avatar #112 to #98 - heartlessrobot (12/02/2013) [-]
Not saying they do, but a lot of powerful people that speak out against what they do just happen to die under odd circumstances, and it's a real bitch to find examples because the google search you have to type in is too long to actually get what you're asking for.
User avatar #291 to #112 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/02/2013) [-]
A lot of people die every day regardless of political affiliation.

It's why I stay out of polysci and stick with the concrete sciences. Prevents a lot of conspiracy mumbo jumbo when you've got to record everything you do.
#362 to #291 - pacs (12/03/2013) [-]
but but conspiracy theory's are awesome....
the moon landing
jfk assassination
so much more fascinating from a different perceptive
User avatar #364 to #362 - Sethorein ONLINE (12/03/2013) [-]
But imagine if anyone else tried to pull that **** .

"What if... what if... GRAVITY IS A LIE! Bear with me... The earth... it's accelerating UP, we're not accelerating down!"

It's more annoying than anything else.
#365 to #364 - pacs (12/03/2013) [-]
not even a little he ?
well admittedly it can be somewhat annoying. it mostly depends on the theory. but i find it amusing more than anything else
[ 404 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)