Internet Addiction Treatment Center. www.nytimes.com/2014/01/20/opinion/chinas-web-junkies.html?_r=1. INTERNET ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTER I used the Internet.. TFW no new memes. bejing internet ADDICT
x
Click to expand

Comments(180):

[ 180 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #10 - spacehawk (08/04/2014) [+] (3 replies)
stickied by chaost
While his expression is funny and the whole situation is absurd, the overall story here is pretty sad.
#63 - clannadqs (08/05/2014) [-]
>MFW almost every game they showed being played was WoW and I pump hours into that game everyday

Keep strong ching chongs

User avatar #120 to #63 - myryad (08/05/2014) [-]
how bad did wow go? i quit at cataclysm because it sucked worse than a porn star...
User avatar #123 to #120 - clannadqs (08/05/2014) [-]
I didn't really do much during Cata, but the general opinion of those that actually understood that Pandaria was legit lore is the game improved substantially. WoD is already held in high opinions also.
#142 to #123 - betastory (08/05/2014) [-]
As an avid wow player since 2004 I would agree with you. MoP (Mists of Pandaria) actually brought in quite a few great mechanics and some old ones as well. Mostly the PvE is great though. thats what made this expansion.
#153 to #142 - shadowgandalf (08/05/2014) [-]
I've played since mid 2008, and i ******* HATE MoP.
Don't get me wrong tho, i really liked the lore part of it, but the PvE part of it, ESPECIALLY leveling, was goddamn awefull.
It just didn't feel like i was in the warcraft universe.

Cataclysm was boring tho, but not as much because of the content.
The major problems with cata, was that the dread was way too forced and persistent.
Also the classes went trough waaaay too many phases of uselessness. Like the whole rogue smoke bomb and the warrior stance-dancing.
User avatar #168 to #153 - betastory (08/05/2014) [-]
Bro, I have a 90 rogue druid and hunter. **** that smoke bomb **** . Real talk when I said PvE I meant more of the end game **** because youre right 85-90 is a boring ass bitch.
#170 to #168 - shadowgandalf (08/05/2014) [-]
Also that ridiculous "legendary" quest. What the **** is legendary about an item that everyone have.
#169 to #168 - shadowgandalf (08/05/2014) [-]
Even in the engame, in SoO, going from boss to boss is horribly dull.
And then we have bosses that should not be there, like the first boss, 3rd boss, 5th boss, and the lone cleave orc thing in 3rd wing.
User avatar #171 to #169 - betastory (08/05/2014) [-]
Lol I have this theory about the legendary cloak. Those who do not have it wont understand -_- get a legen cloak nub lord
#172 to #171 - shadowgandalf (08/05/2014) [-]
I got it at the same time as everyone else...
It's a ******* passive that everyone gets. HOW is that legendary?!
User avatar #173 to #172 - betastory (08/05/2014) [-]
ITS SHINY
#174 to #173 - shadowgandalf (08/05/2014) [-]
The criteria for a lengendary have always been, that it's only useable for a limited ammount of classes, and that only 1 person in the entire raid gets it at once.

THAT is what makes it legendary. The pursuit of exclusiveness is what makes people want a legendary in the first place!
NO ONE wants to actually do the daily quests to get that piece of **** cloak, they only wanted the passive, because that was a requirement for progression at the start.

NO ONE gives a single **** about something that everyone have easy access to.
User avatar #175 to #174 - betastory (08/05/2014) [-]
You need it for Ordos m8
#176 to #175 - shadowgandalf (08/05/2014) [-]
........
Ordos drops **** loot. **** . He is only useful for gearing up alts.
#124 to #63 - anon (08/05/2014) [-]
WoW sucks therefore you suck, go kill yourself you stupid piece of **** .
User avatar #107 to #63 - nightlynutria (08/05/2014) [-]
>"I pump hours everyday"
> ************* spent days playing and used diapers

yup totally the same situation bro
User avatar #112 to #107 - clannadqs (08/05/2014) [-]
What's your point? I wasn't trying to compete with them and I am willing to bet that 99% of those inducted into this program didn't do what you just mentioned. There are extreme cases of almost everything in almost every nation. It's sort of like when you brag about your team that you play on when only one kid can bench 500 pounds. "Yeah, we have kids that can bench 500". It makes it sound like there are many of them, but in reality only one did it.
User avatar #113 to #112 - nightlynutria (08/05/2014) [-]
Youre completely right bro. I apologize for my lack of intelligence.
#128 to #63 - anon (08/05/2014) [-]
well, if the guy was ally scum then he deserved to get jailed
User avatar #78 to #63 - bobthedilder (08/05/2014) [-]
Whaty made laugh was when they first showed Assassins Creed
#5 - vorarephilia (08/04/2014) [-]
TFW no new memes.
#162 to #5 - yaybacon (08/05/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#156 to #5 - ugoboom ONLINE (08/05/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#14 to #5 - lildo (08/04/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#19 to #5 - marlton ONLINE (08/04/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#21 to #5 - shortdevil (08/04/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#81 to #5 - betars (08/05/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#83 to #81 - gtocforyou (08/05/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#130 to #5 - rihardololz ONLINE (08/05/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#7 to #5 - tomahawkkit (08/04/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#48 to #5 - chrispoot (08/05/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#84 to #5 - kamikazeren (08/05/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#8 to #5 - anon (08/04/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#73 to #5 - benaz (08/05/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #86 to #5 - majormayor (08/05/2014) [-]
That actually sums up 2014.
User avatar #6 to #5 - TreesyDoesIt (08/04/2014) [-]
im sure this will come in handy some very distant and possibly non-existent day
#17 to #5 - arandomanon ONLINE (08/04/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#37 - pieliker (08/05/2014) [-]
it's not a "Treatment Center". The place is a ******* prison.
User avatar #133 to #37 - herpaderderp (08/05/2014) [-]
I actually watched that documentary a few years back. From what I remember, that kid was a massive pile of **** . The place is not a prison. Thumb me down all you want, but that kid really ******* needed to go there. Unless I'm mistaken, he was screaming and hitting his parents on a regular basis and was just generally the must punchable person ever.

In China, we have something called the "Little Emperor Effect," or in layman's terms, spoiled, entitled little ***** who do whatever the **** they want regardless of the effect on other people.
User avatar #87 to #37 - spceinvdr (08/05/2014) [-]
what a cunt
User avatar #64 to #37 - Tormound (08/05/2014) [-]
And like that she just destroyed any sense of trust and family with her son.
#101 to #64 - anon (08/05/2014) [-]
Parents that allow their kids to do everything and not do things against them because "family" "my kid" etc. are bad parents. You're an adult, if your kid is doing something bad you need to straighten him out, even if he hates you. Problem is when some adults have stupid convictions and follow them on their kids. But as general rule, adults know more about the world and need to prepare kids for adulthood. Even if it means making them wake up at 6am or do chores or making them do homework instead playing on the computer etc. It's the biggest sacrifice that you can do for your kids if they hate you but become proper adults.
#152 to #101 - shadowgandalf (08/05/2014) [-]
Dude....
She ******* drugged her son, and had him kidnapped. Thats class A+ bad parenting.
In my opinon, she should be admitted to a mental hospital, because her phsyce is obviously twisted as **** .

Oh and... The biggest sacrafice is making your kids hate you? What kind of dumb romace books are you reading? Your job as a parent, is to make your kids able to live on their own, and stay healthy.

#39 - murphypop (08/05/2014) [-]
Tumblr users be like...
User avatar #27 - nudybooty (08/04/2014) [-]
At first I laughed at this but then I watched that video and read up on it.

That's ******* depressing.
#23 - thechosentroll (08/04/2014) [-]
They're sent to a 			*******		 high-security camp, guarded by soldiers, medicated and undergo military psychological training, because their parents decided to blame the internet for their kids' social ineptness instead of their parenting skills. See, this is why whenever someone says we should be more like China, I feel the urge to punch them in the throat.
They're sent to a ******* high-security camp, guarded by soldiers, medicated and undergo military psychological training, because their parents decided to blame the internet for their kids' social ineptness instead of their parenting skills. See, this is why whenever someone says we should be more like China, I feel the urge to punch them in the throat.
User avatar #104 to #23 - nightlynutria (08/05/2014) [-]
Actually parents are blamed for their kids behavior. Do your ******* research.
User avatar #26 to #23 - akaito (08/04/2014) [-]
In the video, parents are blamed by the instructor, because her lack of parental skills made them unable to realise that their kid was lonely and seeked to fill that loneliness by using the internet.
No doubt that parents are to blame here, but you can't use a time machine and go back when their kid wasn't a total junkie and prevent it. Those kids are in fact addicted, by whatever reason you want, and the "preventing stage" is over. You need to take action, and once they stop being addicted, is when correct parenting comes, preventing his re-addiction.
User avatar #28 to #26 - thechosentroll (08/05/2014) [-]
I just.................... I can't seem to understand this. It's like my brain can't process this information. How does this even happen? How does someone get addicted to the internet? I mean, look at me. I spend waaaaaaaaay too much time online, I've been in the top 10 of the comment ranking for years, if that's any indication of how much time I waste on this site alone, I'm not exactly the most social of people, yet I could easily live without the internet. A couple of months ago, I was traveling and didn't have access to the internet for a week. I ended up actually being happier and more calm, since I wasn't exposed to **** like this. It takes me less willpower to get off the internet than it takes to get out of bed in the morning. I just can't understand how it's even possible for anyone to lack that miniscule amount of willpower. How emotionally ****** up do you have to be for the internet to mean so much to you?
User avatar #33 to #28 - akaito (08/05/2014) [-]
I do not know your life, but to me, thinking that being 1 week without internet is an achievement seems pretty ****** up.
Two are the main problems here: The first one, that one cannot self-diagnose an addiction, since everyone thinks that are in control of their life and can quit whenever they want. And that leads us to problem two: You never quit. You end up coming here (funnyjunk, for example, since you've been here quite a while), or replace it with another web/game/whatever is on the internet. since the possibilities are endless.

So, a good rule would be judging the effect of internet in your life. Do you stop going to social events, or don't make the effort to create them and just live content to what little interactions you have, knowing that you could do better but thinking "it's fine, I can live like this"? Do you procrastinate work and end up doing it half-assed, thinking that you could do it better if you weren't wasting your time? Are you really happy with your life as it is, or would you prefer to use your time in other way, but ultimately fail to do so?

If you answer yes to any of those questions, yeah, you probably have an addiction.
But lots of people have addictions to a certain degree. IMO, if you're happy with it, as long as you can afford it, not being a burden to others, and being able to provide to those who are dependant to you, do whatever you want.
User avatar #35 to #33 - thechosentroll (08/05/2014) [-]
"Are you really happy with your life as it is, or would you prefer to use your time in other way, but ultimately fail to do so?" isn't exactly a yes or no question. Yes, I am happy with my life. A sign of an internet addiction would be if I weren't, but didn't do anything about it. "No" on the rest. You're right about self-diagnosis, though. It's hard to objectively view your own behavior. Still, I think there are some hints. Usually people with such addictions are addicted to it, because it's their main source of social interaction. I view the internet as just a way to kill some time until I have something else to do. If I came here for the social interaction, then it'd definitely mean I'm addicted.

Also, when I said the 1 weak thing I didn't mean it in a "HA HA! I managed to spend a whole week without the internet." kind of way, I simply used it to demonstrate that I have no problem being away from the internet.
#38 to #23 - toostonedtopost (08/05/2014) [-]
I've never heard the words "We should be more like China" come from anyone's mouth. Ever. Nor have I read it. Ever.

Meh.
User avatar #40 to #38 - thechosentroll (08/05/2014) [-]
Last time I saw it was one a post about a japanese kidnapper, who they instantly shot in the face. The post said something along the lines of "In the US we would have spent 12 hours negotiating with the man, spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to give him a fair trial and he'd live off of taxpayer money in prison for the rest of his life. And we wonder why chinese stuff is cheaper" more or less. Basically, it was praising Chinas' efficiency and the comments were full of ******** who went on and on about how we should be more like China, shoot people in the faces and force homeless people to work and so on and so on, as if it were the best thing ever. I told them how easy it is to exploit a system where the government can shoot you in the face at a whim, but I got thumbed down and called an idiot. I think someone called me a liberal. I don't even ******* know what liberals support. We don't have those in my country.
User avatar #157 to #40 - hourlyb (08/05/2014) [-]
Liberal nowadays means the acception of social liberalsim, i.e civil rights. Also tends to support a large gov't system. Tend to be more progressive. The Democratic Party is the US party generally supported by liberals, the Labour Party in the UK.

Also I agree with your statement on China.
#43 to #40 - toostonedtopost (08/05/2014) [-]
Really though, times were better when we just hung rapists, thieves, kidnappers, etc. in the town square. Sometimes a ****** just needs killed. To provide a good example of how to not be a worthless piece of **** and respect your fellow man.

If you see what I mean. The government DID have that power. Now crime is at an all time high percentage.

Meh.
#44 to #43 - thechosentroll (08/05/2014) [-]
At an all-time hi............................... ************ , what are you smoking? Rape, murder and theft were absurdly common-place back when hanging was still around, because the law-enforcement relied on fear rather than control. They hung people in square, hoping it'd scare the **** out of people and discorage them from doing crime, since they knew they had no other way of stopping it. We moved away from that for a good ******* reason. OK, let's say the punishment for raping someone in the 21st century were death. What happens with all the fake reports of rape that are becoming more and more common? We go "WHOOPS! Guess he was innocent. Better let him gooooooooooooh, right. We killed him. **** ,". Same goes for people who get falsely accused of murder or stealing. The number of fake accusations is massive. Not to mention how easy it is to exploit this system. For example, you're a big company that's doing something illegal. If a worker tried to spread the truth, you can't do **** but bribe or kill him, both of which are highly illegal. Why? Because people in prison are alive and can still talk and tell the truth about the company. If we still killed people that liberally, the company could just put something in his locker, say the person stole it and have him executed - easy, risk-free procedure that leaves no loose ends, since the ******** dead. The current system is easy to exploit by anyone with money. The system you're proposing is a million times easier to exploit.
User avatar #61 to #44 - xxhadesflamesxx (08/05/2014) [-]
another thing on top of what you said is population growth
#50 to #44 - toostonedtopost (08/05/2014) [-]
You spend way too much timing giving a **** . Glad I wasted however the **** long it took you to write that. G'night.
User avatar #125 to #50 - ICEDgrunge (08/05/2014) [-]
First you're pants-on-head retarded, and second you're so morbidly ignorant that you won't even take a moment to change that. Boy, you're a ******* dangerous person to the world.
#127 to #50 - xxmemosxx (08/05/2014) [-]
God, you're a dumb, ignorant piece of **** , eh.
#55 to #43 - anon (08/05/2014) [-]
Actually, if you look at statistics you see that countries that focus on rehabilitation rather than revenge and punishment actually got lower problems with crime. If a person got the need to rob a bank, he will do it. If a person is horny and violent enough to rape another, he will do it. Serial killers will still pursue their lusts and murders will still happen on impulse.

Btw killing people to prove that killing is wrong is just ****** up, scaring them will just make them more clever.
#56 to #55 - toostonedtopost (08/05/2014) [-]
So you are saying the need rehabilitation before they become a serial killer? How do you know that they will be a serial killer before the become a serial killer so you can get them this rehabilitation?

Scaring them will just make them more clever...

Hitler just laughed at you.
#66 to #43 - daemascus (08/05/2014) [-]
However looking back in history we keep finding cases were individuals were innocent.
I would support the death sentence if and only if we could have complete faith in our judicial system
#92 to #43 - billburr (08/05/2014) [-]
1. A lot of them weren't guilty
2. Public displays of violence encourage more violence
3. You're a bad person
User avatar #69 to #38 - nefarian (08/05/2014) [-]
The media often says it when a country's average grades are lower than China's.
User avatar #16 - ChuckNorrisVsMRT (08/04/2014) [-]
He's prolly crying because he was abducted by the government and takin from his family for a stupid ******* reason.
#45 to #16 - meatboy (08/05/2014) [-]
I think you misread abduction, with addiction
User avatar #51 to #45 - ChuckNorrisVsMRT (08/05/2014) [-]
Do you think it was his choice to go there? he was effectively abducted.
User avatar #135 to #51 - herpaderderp (08/05/2014) [-]
If you watch the documentary, I'm fairly certain you'd agree his parents were right to send him there. There's internet addiction and then there's that kid. Seriously, he needed help. He wouldn't listen to his parents and would scream at and hit them. Maybe it's a little hard for you to understand, but in Asian cultures, we have a little thing called "respect for our parents."
Sorry I thumbed you down. Feel free to return the favor.
#52 to #51 - meatboy (08/05/2014) [-]
Not by the government though.
One parent told they had to drug their kid, and take him there (cause it was a long trip).
I get your point, just wanting to make sure, you read the text right.
#46 to #45 - meatboy (08/05/2014) [-]
Of course the other way around
User avatar #18 to #16 - chaost (08/04/2014) [-]
the sad truth is that his parents sent him there
User avatar #20 to #18 - ChuckNorrisVsMRT (08/04/2014) [-]
That's even more of a reason to cry. He was sent there by retarded parent's penilizing natural behavior trying to enforce an idealized vision of their child. Parent's that are such children themselves they can't handle not getting their own way. The most ****** up part is the kid is being conditioned to think what's going on is his fault when in reality he's not even in control of the situation.
#103 to #20 - anon (08/05/2014) [-]
Putting a diaper on so you don’t have to interrupt your gaming session is a natural behavior?

Holy **** ! I’m a filthy casual!
User avatar #118 to #103 - animationhac ONLINE (08/05/2014) [-]
The documentary also says that parents send their kids there for just the reason that one day they got on the internet for over 4 hours. Some kids go for small reasons. Yes there was kids who did that but you cannot ignore the fact that there is NORMAL kids that are going to that place. Considering this, most of us on FJ would be going to this place if we were Chinese.
User avatar #106 to #20 - nightlynutria (08/05/2014) [-]
**** ***** since when is spending three days in a row playing WoW a "natural behavior" hahaha you didnt even know what you're talking about man
#119 - TwiztidNinja (08/05/2014) [-]
"What did you do?"   
"i used the internet"   
"My dad brought me here to see the doctor, but he locked me here instead"   
"They tied my hands"    
   
Sounds like he is not crying over the internet if you ask me, sounds like tears of anger, confusion and betrayal.   
   
Stop reading between the lines you dried out jizz socks, 9/10 of you would have the same reaction if put in that situation.
"What did you do?"
"i used the internet"
"My dad brought me here to see the doctor, but he locked me here instead"
"They tied my hands"

Sounds like he is not crying over the internet if you ask me, sounds like tears of anger, confusion and betrayal.

Stop reading between the lines you dried out jizz socks, 9/10 of you would have the same reaction if put in that situation.
User avatar #164 to #119 - csondi (08/05/2014) [-]
and there is a MOM a ******* MOM who drogged his son so she can lock him up in that facility

top parenting/10 Would break her spine
#102 - nightlynutria (08/05/2014) [-]
This is pretty ******* lame but did any of you watch the video? ************* spent three days in a row playing videogames! they used diapers!!!

dont dare compare your evenings surfing funnyjunk and facebook to the habits of those guys, one ************ went to a cafe to play videogames and came back the next morning, his mom was pretty mad and I would too if that was my son

pic related, that was me when I watched this picture and then did my research on those guys
User avatar #141 to #102 - fluttermon ONLINE (08/05/2014) [-]
i've been to many lan parties going on for three days where i was gone for three days..
i don't see the problem
#177 to #102 - anon (08/05/2014) [-]
Wrong. The instructor used vague "they"s to describe people there that used diapers. While all the kids interviewed said no such thing and I think the longest one admitted to staying was three days and that was just because he didn't like his parents.
#111 to #102 - plwmar (08/05/2014) [-]
I feel you man.Honestly it's just way too much overindulgence towards the kids.Parents not limiting their internet uptime should I say?I mean if you don't want your kid to spend so much time on the internet take its computer.What is it gonna do?go to an internet cafe?cut off its allowance.It's all up to the parents to at least give them some upbringing if they can't think clearly You need to login to view this link least in my opinion.They are just really spoiled man.I see it on my young cousin.I mean he has 3 older brothers that are all successful with studies,jobs etc and he's so hooked up on internet he might actually fail high school...HIGH SCHOOL!!When confronted my aunt about it she just said well otherwise he'll cry.Seriously?
#115 - norkas (08/05/2014) [-]
I is of mekings thees agen.
#68 - retardizard (08/05/2014) [-]
silly Asian, that's not your right in all seriousness it is pretty sad
#110 to #68 - nightlynutria (08/05/2014) [-]
MFW when that happened
MFW when that happened
#95 to #68 - anon (08/05/2014) [-]
Inverted x axis.
#36 - ecto (08/05/2014) [-]
DaXing!   
   
 Only Criken related gif I have
DaXing!

Only Criken related gif I have
User avatar #60 to #36 - theoneweirdguy (08/05/2014) [-]
sauce?
#134 - anon (08/05/2014) [-]
We will eat him!
User avatar #160 to #134 - iamnuff ONLINE (08/05/2014) [-]
Is this shopped? it looks like a parody, but it also looks real.

The obvious Glee on Kim's face, the tiny, malnourished guy standing next to him...

It seems like the sort of thing that a political comic would come up with.
User avatar #132 - pubesoup (08/05/2014) [-]
wow.. It is true. I turned into an asshole to my family since i started using internet excessively. After watching this video I am more aware I am truly addicted. And lonely. I need treatment...
This is sad.

I'm sorry for ruining the funny guise.
User avatar #70 - thevsamovies (08/05/2014) [-]
best part of linked article is that instead of talking about how harsh the treatment is it just talks about how internet addiction is terrible and the world needs to stop it!
oh and
"Tao Ran, the center’s director, claims a 70 percent success rate. If that’s true, perhaps China’s treatment model is something other nations should embrace"

******** should we embrace it.
#100 to #70 - anon (08/05/2014) [-]
Maybe because the treatment is not that hard?

Seriously, exercise, diet, medication and family dynamics are the new forms of torture?

You people see a single faggot crying and your anuses can’t stop bleeding.
User avatar #178 to #100 - thevsamovies (08/05/2014) [-]
i'm a perfectly healthy and fit person even if I go on the internet. The parents chose to send that kid to camp, it could've been just because he went on the internet once when he wasn't supposed to who knows? because there's no reason to have soldiers guard young people and force them into something they don't want to do.

Maybe you should be sent to one of those camps though because there's definitely something wrong with you
#22 - archael (08/04/2014) [-]
My internet addiction has brought knowledge and awareness through the reading of articles of different fields of study for fun. This includes science, language, history, and even culture. I'm actually a little bit knowledgeable in most things because of this. I've connected to and talked with people from different places on the planet. I've learned about things that scientists and doctors are doing with modern knowledge and technology.

But yeah, the internet is... like... SUPER bad, guys.
User avatar #24 to #22 - akaito (08/04/2014) [-]
No one here is saying that the internet is bad per se. In fact, I'm probably guessing that a lot of users here will fit the chinese profile of an internet addict (+6 hours on the internet for things other than working or studying), so in any case there will be more people here sympathizing with the kids.

But internet addiction is a real thing, specially on China where there's a culture of MMORPG. People died there playing for too long, for god's sake.
Anything can become an adicction when your life depends on it or revolves around it but it isn't needed to live. And the fact that those kids, as seen in the video, spent days, even months dedicated to it, is prove that they are addicted.

TL: DR, internet is useful, no doubt, but can become an addiction.
User avatar #105 to #24 - clannadqs (08/05/2014) [-]
Yeah, a huge amount of WoW's subscription base comes from China.
User avatar #94 to #24 - thefogwoggler (08/05/2014) [-]
only over 6 hours? peasant. for the last week i've just woken up, gone on my laptop and stayed on it till i go to sleep after like 16 hours.
User avatar #97 to #94 - thefogwoggler (08/05/2014) [-]
And upon re reading that i realize that i'm truly wasting my life, meh.
#93 to #24 - anon (08/05/2014) [-]
Take your logic out of here!
0
#25 to #24 - archael has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #47 - froggets (08/05/2014) [-]
This is pretty genious
> convince country internet usage is a disorder
> Have a so called "treatment facility" on some area closed off from the public
> train a huge child army
> send out into public again
> 100% of the boys now know martial arts, and is battle ready whenever needed

I'm not saying it's good or anything, but the ****** that actually convinced an entire country that "hey, those guys do something they like... something is wrong with them!" and people said " **** yeah! those people need help!" is pretty ******* genious to have pulled of such a plan
User avatar #91 to #47 - scowler (08/05/2014) [-]
It's not genius, it's poetry. These people are dangerous, it's good to be dangerous...
User avatar #108 to #47 - nightlynutria (08/05/2014) [-]
>"Do something they like"
> one ************ didnt even came back to sleep to his house because he was playing videogames
Yeah theres nothing wrong with them
User avatar #179 to #108 - ljxjlos ONLINE (08/05/2014) [-]
First of all, don´t get me wrong - I don´t play many videogames and I already get annoyed when my friends who are gamers play 4 hours in a row and we start to late to go out in the evening.
Also, I haven´t seen the movie.

BUT: People go out and don´t come back to sleep home all the time. I sleep over at friends, somewhere outdoors, etc, etc, all the time after partying, it´s pretty normal, actually, I don´t see why someone else can´t do the same for another hobby.

My view on it might be crooked, tho, as I haven´t seen the documentary and don´t know the exact circumstances.
User avatar #53 to #47 - pookahootycreeks (08/05/2014) [-]
They do that anyway.
[ 180 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)