I'd love to compliment you sometime. . man must mo um Iti gay. EVE; t THEY eminim ME " . i oil " WIT" Sill: -[STEIN HI"! THE. Reactions like "Do I know you?"
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

I'd love to compliment you sometime

man must mo um Iti
gay. EVE;
t THEY eminim ME " . i oil "
WIT" Sill: -[STEIN HI"! THE
...
+1928
Views: 71187
Favorited: 124
Submitted: 04/08/2014
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to rahtoga E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(468):

[ 468 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #1 - sinery (04/08/2014) [+] (11 replies)
Reactions like "Do I know you?"
#3 - killerdeath (04/08/2014) [+] (48 replies)
I'm at such a low amount of confidence that if I get a compliment, I assume they are trying to make me feel good about something that I'm lacking in so I just feel even worse.
I'm at such a low amount of confidence that if I get a compliment, I assume they are trying to make me feel good about something that I'm lacking in so I just feel even worse.
#63 - betta (04/08/2014) [+] (39 replies)
I was hanging out with my friends once, and out of them all, I'd say I have the lowest self esteem. We went to a restaurant, and they invited this other guy that I didn't know, so the first thing I thought of was to say hi and introduce myself. I assumed the guy must be a bit nice, cause my other friends seemed to like him. He was being a huge dick to me, just me, that entire night. Was really ******* annoying, but I still got to hang out with my friends and eat some food, so it was pretty good. After that night, one of my friends that we went with told me that the other dude was trying to get me to break down, cry, and leave. That's literally the only thing he was trying to do that night...

What a cock...
User avatar #16 - insertsfunnyname ONLINE (04/08/2014) [+] (12 replies)
I find people with high esteem a little intimidating and hard to get along with. People with low self esteem, are people I'd feel comfortable around, and could get along with.
#23 - Welshhobo (04/08/2014) [-]
Thats really really interesting, please, do tell me more.
#180 - sparkofinsanity ONLINE (04/09/2014) [+] (7 replies)
Anyone else have moderate self confidence that leans ever so slightly towards insecurity, so to compensate you act like you have high self confidence when in reality it's all just a masquerade to hide the inner turmoil you endure every time you make the terrifying journey that is socialization? Or is it just me?
#59 - doomedalive (04/08/2014) [+] (2 replies)
> looks at profile   
> Female, Netherlands   
> nondeju, dichterbij dan je verwacht   
   
 also, more anime gifs
> looks at profile
> Female, Netherlands
> nondeju, dichterbij dan je verwacht

also, more anime gifs
#73 to #59 - fedegon (04/08/2014) [-]
Here, have the awkwardest brofist ever.
Here, have the awkwardest brofist ever.
#138 - xxitzchubbsxx ONLINE (04/08/2014) [+] (1 reply)
most of the girls i have talked to before who have self confidence are complete twats. Like they think they're really hot and by me talking to them i want to **** them. Little do they know that's only partly true.
User avatar #6 - niteghost (04/08/2014) [+] (5 replies)
I like you. You sound like a kind person. At least I hope you are.
#192 - goldendarknessx (04/09/2014) [+] (4 replies)
**goldendarknessx rolled user twi ** I Love You
**goldendarknessx rolled user twi ** I Love You
#69 - dandlelion (04/08/2014) [+] (10 replies)
**dandlelion rolled image**
#71 to #69 - puresoul (04/08/2014) [-]
I know i sound stupid but how does it not pierce their skin?
I know i sound stupid but how does it not pierce their skin?
#231 - nimithecat ONLINE (04/09/2014) [+] (7 replies)
**nimithecat rolled user shisno ** I think you're a wonderful person. Believe in yourself!   
You know who's awesome? You and everyone who's on your side!
**nimithecat rolled user shisno ** I think you're a wonderful person. Believe in yourself!
You know who's awesome? You and everyone who's on your side!
#289 - funkmasterjunk (04/09/2014) [+] (2 replies)
ya know call me an idiot, downthumb me all ya want, but i never got the bear meme its the only one that really doesn't make much sense to me at least. Why not use an ostrich for that meme instead?
#293 to #290 - funkmasterjunk (04/09/2014) [-]
MFW my post gets bitchslapped by the zoologist
MFW my post gets bitchslapped by the zoologist
#376 - sonicsyndicate (04/09/2014) [+] (3 replies)
ive got low self esteem but i stopped giving a 						****					 a while ago
ive got low self esteem but i stopped giving a **** a while ago
#363 - kiwimidget (04/09/2014) [+] (2 replies)
I only compliment people if I legitimately see a reason to and it's something I genuinely like, as much as  a compliment is nice it's gonna mean more if you don't hand them out willy nilly
I only compliment people if I legitimately see a reason to and it's something I genuinely like, as much as a compliment is nice it's gonna mean more if you don't hand them out willy nilly
#367 to #363 - joshlol (04/09/2014) [-]
you gotta compliment as many women as you can

nothing makes a vagina wetter than compliments
User avatar #79 - drzix (04/08/2014) [+] (8 replies)
No they don't? If you tell someone who has some confidence they look attractive 'Oh thank you '

If you tell someone with no self confidence they look attractive 'No i don't' TAKE THE DAMN COMPLIMENT
User avatar #88 to #86 - OsamaBinLadenz (04/08/2014) [-]
I only sent planes toward the towers because I felt my people deserved as many virgins as they could ever want. I'm a kind-hearted man.

Also bitches dig the beard.
#227 - josieabby (04/09/2014) [+] (4 replies)
Compliments for everyone!
Compliments for everyone!
#178 - thefates ONLINE (04/09/2014) [+] (4 replies)
The only reason I like the internet is because I can be completely honest with people and not have to worry about them judging me too harshly. Mostly because everyone else is also honest, so you'll always get some people with the same opinion.

I enjoy being with shy people more than most because of the same reasons. Of course, it's very hard for two shy people to get a relationship going because both sides end up feeling too insecure about the relationship's probability.
I'm the happy guy everyone always sees, and they all say stuff like,"Oh man, I wish I could be that happy all the time,"when in reality i'm super depressed and humored easily. Once I'm not entertained my mind quickly goes to dark thoughts.
User avatar #218 - josieabby (04/09/2014) [+] (2 replies)
I have conflicted feelings about this.
I kind of agree, but I can't be with someone that needs CONSTANT reassurance.
Been down that road and it wasn't fun.
**Acceptable*
You look amazing in that outfit.
Aww, you're just saying that.
No, I really mean it. You look great.
Okay. If you say so. (in a playful way.)
**Unacceptable*
You look amazing in that outfit.
God. I've had this old thing forever, but if you say so.
I'm serious. You look really nice.
If you don't stop...
What?
Shut. Up. (Then an Icy glare that makes you cringe with genuine fear.)
I mean it.


Like I said, been down that road and not going back.
[ 468 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)