Girl Puts Knife to Cops Throat. claims it was a joke and was acquitted of all charges.. Im so fricking mad right now. This is the only rage gif I have. yessus christ how can she walk away not guilty after that.
x
Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#7 - filip (06/12/2014) [-]
Im so fricking mad right now. This is the only rage gif I 			*******		 have. yessus 			*******		 christ how can she walk away not guilty after that.
Im so fricking mad right now. This is the only rage gif I ******* have. yessus ******* christ how can she walk away not guilty after that.
User avatar #6 - worldatarms (06/12/2014) [-]
>Literally stab a cop in the neck nearly killing him
>Still tries to stab him seconds after the joke lost it's humour.
Get it together.

#30 to #6 - draeman (06/12/2014) [-]
it wasn't a joke, it was said that it was an escape attempt, and she didn't mean to harm the officer
#1 - flyinarrow (06/12/2014) [-]
"hurr hurr im a woman, i wasnt srs"

"oh okay haha aquitted"


******* .....................



**** what the ****
User avatar #3 to #1 - lillpip (06/12/2014) [-]
What the **** does that have to do with anything.
#9 to #3 - partycats (06/12/2014) [-]
Imagine how many years they would've got if a man did this.
#11 to #3 - iscrewbabies ONLINE (06/12/2014) [-]
Are you really this stupid?
User avatar #12 to #11 - lillpip (06/12/2014) [-]
This being a woman has absolutely nothing to do with it, you guys are morons. This whole "feminism is bad, down with women, up with men, we're so unequal waah" **** has got to stop.
#13 to #12 - iscrewbabies ONLINE (06/12/2014) [-]
Yea, it ******* does have everything to do with her being a woman.
Fact is, if it were a man, he'd be in jail for that **** .
Men and women are NOT equal.
Men have things they are better at than women, and women have things they are better at than men. Deal with it. Men and women will never be equal.
**** feminism.
#15 to #13 - lillpip (06/12/2014) [-]
> Deal with it. Men and women will never be equal   
> 			****		 feminism   
   
wat
> Deal with it. Men and women will never be equal
> **** feminism

wat
#17 to #15 - iscrewbabies ONLINE (06/12/2014) [-]
What is so ******* difficult to understand?
#19 to #17 - lillpip (06/12/2014) [-]
Don't tell me to deal with the fact men and women are equal, then say " **** feminism"

This case has absolutely nothing to do with the fact she's a women. Period. While men and women are OBVIOUSLY not equal, the jury system is supposed to be. This isn't a matter of a woman vs man committing a crime. That's stupid. Woman don't get automatic "Get out of jail free" cards. The problem is the person who ruled her not guilty.
#20 to #19 - iscrewbabies ONLINE (06/12/2014) [-]
The jury system is NOT equal. How ******* stupid can you be to believe that?
It's ******* common knowledge that women generally get a smaller punishment when committing crimes. There's no ******* denying that, because it has been proven VERY many times. That's the whole ******* problem here you daft **** . The fact that she got a smaller crime because in her pants she had a ******* rotting cunt, okay? Not a cock, but a cunt. That's why she didn't get in any ******* trouble.
#21 to #20 - lillpip (06/12/2014) [-]
I didn't say the Jury System was equal.   
   
In fact, that was what my entire last comment was based off of.
I didn't say the Jury System was equal.

In fact, that was what my entire last comment was based off of.
#22 to #21 - iscrewbabies ONLINE (06/12/2014) [-]
You ******* daft idiot.
That is EXACTLY what I am ******* talking about.
The jury system is NOT equal, thus women do in fact get smaller punishments for whatever crime they commit.
Yet you argue against that. Are you ******* starting to get it?
#24 to #22 - lillpip (06/12/2014) [-]
"Yea, it 			*******		 does have everything to do with her being a woman. " - iscrebabies, 2014   
   
Blaming women is appeasing the problem, not eliminating it. It's the fault of the jury.    
   
   
Although, if we take a step back, and look at this from your point of view, if a man had committed this crime, he would not get off easy, at the same time, that cop would be dead.
"Yea, it ******* does have everything to do with her being a woman. " - iscrebabies, 2014

Blaming women is appeasing the problem, not eliminating it. It's the fault of the jury.


Although, if we take a step back, and look at this from your point of view, if a man had committed this crime, he would not get off easy, at the same time, that cop would be dead.
#25 to #24 - iscrewbabies ONLINE (06/12/2014) [-]
Okay, I'm too tired to argue with an idiot.
Just way too ******* tired of idiots.
I'm out.
I'm done with this.
**** you, **** feminists, **** everything.
#27 to #26 - iscrewbabies ONLINE (06/12/2014) [-]
Sure. Whatever. Think you won. I refuse to even care right now.
Go feel happy about your worthless life, congratulations.
******* troll.
User avatar #53 to #27 - toosexyforyou (06/13/2014) [-]
God damn, I'm glad I'm not the one that had to deal with that idiot.
#54 to #53 - iscrewbabies ONLINE (06/13/2014) [-]
I'm so sad that I did...
#28 to #27 - lillpip (06/12/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#50 to #28 - popnotes (06/13/2014) [-]
Random person butting in to say you're a 			*******		 faggot, commit sashimi.
Random person butting in to say you're a ******* faggot, commit sashimi.
#52 to #50 - lillpip (06/13/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#5 to #3 - railyeightseven (06/12/2014) [-]
apparently it does
#16 to #1 - Rascal (06/12/2014) [-]
She never claimed innocence based on the fact that she's a woman...

You're a reverse feminist which is just as bad as a feminist.

******* faggot.
#23 to #1 - flyinarrow (06/12/2014) [-]
Regardless whether or not she claimed innocence based on the fact that she is a woman, she was let off of all charges solely because she IS a woman, despite the fact that she obviously attempted murder, and all other charges presented, not simply "faking it to escape" which in and of itself, is a felony

Understandably, i wouldn't want to deal with feminazi BS either if i had convicted her
#37 - Jameshaich (06/12/2014) [-]
Everybody bringing gender into this even though it has nothing to do with the situation at hand.
User avatar #43 to #37 - bakinboy (06/12/2014) [-]
you know that's ******** . if you even verbally threaten a cop they will take your ass down.
#38 to #37 - arnoldbusk (06/12/2014) [-]
if that was a man, his brains would be frying by now you retard
#39 to #38 - Jameshaich (06/12/2014) [-]
Do you have any proof?   
   
Or are you simply saying that it's because it's a woman nothing happened?   
   
Nothing to do with the police not searching her right and letting her in with a deadly weapon?
Do you have any proof?

Or are you simply saying that it's because it's a woman nothing happened?

Nothing to do with the police not searching her right and letting her in with a deadly weapon?
User avatar #40 to #39 - arnoldbusk (06/12/2014) [-]
rofl, you think that an attempt of murder is jusitified by the fact they didn't search her properly?

Also, from what I read about this, she tried to convince the court that she only intended to "scare the officer" and tried to play the confused, vulnerable woman card.

Besides, any rational person with common sense and a realistic view of the world would agree that no male would ever walk free after something like that.
User avatar #48 to #40 - nyangiraffe (06/13/2014) [-]
In the court case attempted murder was ruled out. She was trying to threaten him for his keys not kill him.
User avatar #55 to #48 - toosexyforyou (06/13/2014) [-]
She threatened to slash his throat unless he gave her the keys. That's attempted murder
User avatar #56 to #55 - nyangiraffe (06/13/2014) [-]
apparently not according to the court
User avatar #58 to #56 - toosexyforyou (06/13/2014) [-]
Which is why this case is such a big deal and considered an outrage.
#41 to #40 - Jameshaich (06/12/2014) [-]
"rofl, you think that an attempt of murder is jusitified by the fact they didn't search her properly"   
   
So that's stupid and her being a woman is justifiable?   
And like I said, you have no proof of this. Everyone just jumps the bandwagon that "herr womeyn get it so much better than us"   
   
Please take your fedora on your way out.
"rofl, you think that an attempt of murder is jusitified by the fact they didn't search her properly"

So that's stupid and her being a woman is justifiable?
And like I said, you have no proof of this. Everyone just jumps the bandwagon that "herr womeyn get it so much better than us"

Please take your fedora on your way out.
User avatar #42 to #41 - arnoldbusk (06/12/2014) [-]
"So that's stupid and her being a woman is justifiable?"
wat

Could you rephrase that, I have no idea what you are saying.

Your own words:

"Or are you simply saying that it's because it's a woman nothing happened?

Nothing to do with the police not searching her right and letting her in with a deadly weapon?"

you make no sense
User avatar #57 to #42 - toosexyforyou (06/13/2014) [-]
Just telling you bro, you're talking to the wrong person. He's incredibly closed minded about anything woman related and will defend them no matter what they do while still claiming to be the neutral party while being the one who uses words like "fedora wearer" and "autistic" as insults.
User avatar #45 to #42 - Jameshaich (06/12/2014) [-]
"So that's stupid"
" jusitified by the fact they didn't search her properly"

Forgot the question mark, sue me.

No point in even talking to you or fj about this, bunch of 12 year old autists that think every woman has it so much better than males
User avatar #64 - nanako (06/17/2014) [-]
"I wasn't trying to hurt him, i was only trying to get his keys"

so it's only armed robbery.
#51 - toosexyforyou (06/13/2014) [-]
Equality.
Equality.
#47 - salsawin (06/12/2014) [-]
Astounding that twelve people could watch this video and then say "yup, not guilty". Fricking wow.
User avatar #46 - bananamuffinhammoc (06/12/2014) [-]
According to this source, the Irish Independent, the "girl" is actually a 40 year old woman named Jennifer Berube, www.independent.ie/world-news/americas/video-woman-who-snuck-up-on-policeman-with-knife-not-guilty-of-attempted-murder-30346189.html
User avatar #44 - pickaxe ONLINE (06/12/2014) [-]
can't really tell how old the kid is,so I can't really say much about it.If she's really that young,aquitting charges sounds reasonable,she'd need to get a talk though,a loud one,maybe a slap or two,I'm against violence,but you can't just play with knifes. well,playing with knifes is okay,just don't do it on another person,much less with one that isn't aware of it
User avatar #59 to #44 - toosexyforyou (06/13/2014) [-]
Over 18. What's your opinion now?
User avatar #33 - metalmind (06/12/2014) [-]
Well, there was a reason for lynchings.
#29 - knightwing (06/12/2014) [-]
**knightwing rolled image** my rage
#14 - Penn (06/12/2014) [-]
When I first watched I thought it was a small child who didn't understand what she was doing... which I guess is kind of understandable?

I can't think as to why she wasn't found guilty, though. I don't think she claimed it was a joke (it doesn't say that anywhere in the article.) She said she was trying to intimidate him in order to escape.

I still don't understand how she was acquitted. The ONLY thing I can think of (and the jury would have to be full of ******* idiots) is that she honestly claimed that she had no intention of hurting the officer. That it was the officer's fault because he 'overreacted' and actually jumped into the knife, so he cut himself.

That's the ONLY thing I can possibly think of the way she was acquitted. But, even then, she had a ******* knife and pulled it to a cops throat. How the **** was she acquitted?

I've seen a lot of cases go haywire and end up shockingly, but I just don't understand this one.
#31 to #14 - Rascal (06/12/2014) [-]
Even if the point is that the officer cut himself by jumping forward into the knife, it'd take a ******* retard to assume that the woman wasn't guilty. Her being acquitted literally makes no sense.

You're right to not understand it, because there's nothing to understand.

Pic related, it's mfw reading the article.
User avatar #32 to #14 - jubbehhh (06/12/2014) [-]
#VaginaPrivileges
#36 to #32 - KBD (06/12/2014) [-]
100% positive if it were an individual with twig n' berries that he'd be in the slammer by now.
#35 to #32 - Penn (06/12/2014) [-]
Shut the **** up dude why do people bring every situation down to "feminism hurr durr equal rights bitch go ahead hit a woman!"

This has nothing to do with that. You're worse than the ******* feminists.
User avatar #49 to #35 - toosexyforyou (06/13/2014) [-]
His point was that if it was a man, he would have been found guilty without a hint of doubt. Which is true.
#60 to #49 - Penn (06/13/2014) [-]
I understand that, but why do we bring EVERY situation back to feminism? Everyone is sick of the crap spewing out of their mouths yet everyone brings it up when it's not even part of a conversation.

Which makes them just as bad as the stupid feminists.

User avatar #61 to #60 - toosexyforyou (06/13/2014) [-]
I like to put my TLR at the beginning: People have a lot emotion built up on the feminism topic because of what's taking place outside of funnyjunk that you don't see.

Good point. I think the majority of us would like to see an end to both sides talking about it but that won't happen because of what takes place outside of funnyjunk. On Funnyjunk we see a bunch of situations where women are being idiots (which everyone in their right mind knows is only a small minority of women) and use this as a counter claim to "femizais" bringing up a bunch of situations where men are being idiots. The emotion that people express at the subject may seem spontaneous to you but that's only because it's such a big deal outside of funnyjunk and they are finally able to share their 2 cents on here.
#62 to #61 - Penn (06/13/2014) [-]
I've never seen the crazy 'feminazis' outside of the internet. All of that stuff of tumblr and everything that gets brought up on here is mostly from girls (yes girls, not women) posting dumb crap on tumblr and other sites. I get that it's annoying and people want to vent, but constantly bringing it up and saying that they are treated unfairly is, what I believe, mostly an exaggeration (since most people on FJ are still in high school.)

I've seen dumb **** like girls claiming that they've been raped when they haven't. Girls thinking they should be treated like queens when they're really just ****** people, etc. But, I don't think that's 'feminism,' it's more of just immature girls being stupid. Claiming someone raped you isn't just stupid, it's borderline insanity. I mean they must have some kind of psychological imbalance.

Anyway, I'm prepared for people to now reply to me and tell me all of their situations where they've seen it first hand and how it really exists and all of that. Okay, I believe you. I get it.

But saying that someone gets away with something strictly based on their gender in ANY situation doesn't make anything 'equal rights.' It makes conversations completely void because "IF IT WAS A MAN THINGS WOULD BE DIFFERENT" is not an argument or a good point.

Especially if gender doesn't even play a role in the situation and they do whatever they can to try and make it so it is.

tldr: I understand that feminism has effected people and some women are crazy, but to say that every situation involving a woman means 'EQUAL RIGHTS' and "OHH I BET IF IT WAS A MAN THINGS WOULD BE DIFFERENT' doesn't constitute the effect feminism has on you.
User avatar #63 to #62 - toosexyforyou (06/13/2014) [-]
Saying "Equal rights" at a situation where the woman has the advantage is supposed to be ironic.
#8 - Rascal (06/12/2014) [-]
The one time Vermont is mentioned it's a murder, awesome.
User avatar #2 - SlytheFox (06/12/2014) [-]
I need to know more about this...
#34 to #4 - Rascal (06/12/2014) [-]
That's utter ********
 Friends (0)