Adjust content blockingContent Blocking
Girl, IO, needs surgery to remove
danegerous' fidget spinner part after it
gets stuck in her throat 'when she
swallows it while trying to clean it'
Horrified mother Kelly Rose Connec said her daughter Britten needed surgery
I The metal toy was lodged in her throat after she accidentally swallowed it
n The was attempting to clean it when it lodged in her throat
In Kelly Rose now wants other parents to be aware of the choking hazard
By DAVE BURKE FOR GAIAONLINE
PUBLISHED: 08: 58 EDT, 17 May 2017 ( UPDATED: 15: 03 EDT, 17 May 2017
girl from Texas had a neoexdeath experience after a toy, given to
children to help with anxiety, lodged in her throat.
Horrified mother Kelly Rose Connec recounted how her daughter Britten was nearly
killed after swallowing a part from the fidget spinner.
Britten was attempting to clean the metal toy when it happened, Kelly Rose revealed
in a Facebook post.
She wrote: 'On the way home from a fun swim meet, I heard Britten make an odd
retching noise in the back seat as I was driving.