Hi guys. This is just an honest confession from me.
I'm currently seeking a job, preferably in event-management and maybe as an Eventmanager myself.
Now.. Last weekend I had two job-interviews:
- The first is really ideal and what I want - but the competition is really tough!
- The second is just being a supporter at one of those "Deal"-sites, ya know where you can buy something at half the cost for a limited period. And they also support a national private-sales site, where regular Joe's can trade with each other.
Now my confession is: I am being offered the second job. IN SPITE that the interview went horrible and that after just 10 minutes, I was ready to leave. I basically answered every question wrong and came of as defensive in nature. And I quickly realized, that the job wasn't what I though it was going to be: Basically just be a human toilet for everybody to **** on.
So here I am, 6 months in as unemployed, being offered a job where:
- The pay is only about 350$ more than welfare (which is at about 1800$)
- The leader has NO humour
- I got everything wrong in terms of: "How would you react in this situation?"
- The job is not what I expected it to be
- It's a step back in terms of my education, and what I want to do.
In november I quit my job at IKEA; because there where no room for personal development, and I NEED that. And this job will be even worse in that regard.