A Magical Place. . Att i I wielding boolets
x
Click to expand

Comments(144):

[ 144 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#40 to #1 - gramernazi (06/15/2014) [-]
**gramernazi rolled image** No... war never changes.
**gramernazi rolled image** No... war never changes.
#123 to #40 - anon (06/15/2014) [-]
lrn 2 rd
User avatar #106 to #15 - tommythecatt (06/15/2014) [-]
Damn fine work son, damn fine.
#2 - bigjinfinity (06/14/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#18 to #2 - frankjeager ONLINE (06/14/2014) [-]
this is one of my favorites
this is one of my favorites
#134 to #18 - elmuchos (06/15/2014) [-]
metal gear dogs
metal gear dogs
#107 to #18 - grimmwaters ONLINE (06/15/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #8 - fuzzysixx ONLINE (06/14/2014) [-]
You see. When the rifle is held upside down, gravity comes into play with the rounds falling into the chamber faster. Therefore more killing.
#126 to #16 - anon (06/15/2014) [-]
No idea what this is from but love the red comments.
User avatar #22 to #16 - stickmanz ONLINE (06/15/2014) [-]
wait, what did i just read?
User avatar #25 to #22 - XTakedownpaladinX (06/15/2014) [-]
Something beautiful, comrade. Something beautiful.
#39 - Minnesota (06/15/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#60 to #39 - megayoming (06/15/2014) [-]
"It costs over Four hundred thousand dollars to drive for twelve secants."
#100 - spanishninja ONLINE (06/15/2014) [-]
#28 - roliga (06/15/2014) [-]
I find it odd how these /k/ related posts always get to the front page, showing that FJ has an interest in weapons, but whenever someone talks about firearms they get called an insane "redneck" and thumbed down into oblivion by every European who isn't too busy pretending to be superior to everyone else in the world.

Pic related, trying out my new CZ P07 today at the range.
User avatar #29 to #28 - Sethorein ONLINE (06/15/2014) [-]
Guns are fun in a controlled context. With professionals, or comedy. Not for every tom dick 'n harry.
User avatar #30 to #29 - roliga (06/15/2014) [-]
You say that as if it's hard to learn how to properly and safely use/learn how to use a firearm.
#121 to #30 - anon (06/15/2014) [-]
The point might actually be, that it is indeed too easy to use a gun. Any idiot can do it, including 5-year-old kids. And so they do.
User avatar #68 to #28 - maestroxevous (06/15/2014) [-]
You're totally right about the double standard, but you're a cockbag because civilians shouldn't have handguns.
User avatar #69 to #68 - roliga (06/15/2014) [-]
I'm gonna list off ten people who asked for your opinion on gun control -

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
#83 to #69 - pizzaweed ONLINE (06/15/2014) [-]
feel free to use this in the future



if you want



sexy gun btw
User avatar #70 to #69 - maestroxevous (06/15/2014) [-]
I'm gonna not give a **** about you or anything you say and say whatever the **** I want.
#96 to #70 - swagbot ONLINE (06/15/2014) [-]
Yeah but your opinion is **** b/c it's founded on dishonest paradigms.

There are a lot of good people in this world who are responsible, and would handle a gun respectfully and safely.

...there are also a lot of BAD, dumb people in this world, as you say...
WHICH IS ALL THE MORE REASON FOR THE GOOD PEOPLE TO HAVE GUNS!!

How is this so hard for you pro-gun-control people to understand?

The priority here is not 'saving lives' - Lives are going to be lost all throughout history.
The priority is to make sure that said Loss of Life occurs for Bad People, and that Good People have the ability to defend themselves.
User avatar #139 to #96 - maestroxevous (06/16/2014) [-]
I'm done here. You can go back to pleasuring yourself with your guns, I won't interrupt you. Just make sure the safety is on.
#138 to #96 - maestroxevous (06/16/2014) [-]
I think you misunderstand what I meant to say. I an in favour of the ownership of rifles and shotguns for hunting, and antiques for the sake of, "Why yes, I do own a relic of war, would you like to see it?". I am not okay with the use and ownership of modern pistols and automatic weapons by civilians because they are not meant for hunting to provide for you and yours, nor are they generally meant as showpieces. Weapons like these are designed for killing people. If concealable/high-output guns are not allowed for civilian use at all, then there is no need for you or me to own one to defend ourselves from them. Wanna defend yourself? Take a self-defense class.
#140 to #138 - swagbot ONLINE (06/16/2014) [-]
So if not 'civilian use', then who?

The Police? Have you been paying attention to the news recently?

You think 'The Police' are made up of some kind of holy, angelic citizens?

Maybe you should put aside your ego, open up your ******* mind, and reread my comment #96.
User avatar #141 to #140 - maestroxevous (06/19/2014) [-]
I'll gladly admit that the cops have committed all sorts of bad things, but a police force is necessary for keeping the peace. I was thinking military, by the way (today's wars are ******** , but a military is a good thing for a country to have).

Additionally, what do you have against The Police? The Police - De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
User avatar #142 to #141 - maestroxevous (06/19/2014) [-]
Also, I already read your comment. Is it going to tell me something new that it hasn't already told me? Nope. Blah blah, I need guns to protect me from other guns yadda yadda y'all ain't gonna take my guns so on so forth ad nauseum.
User avatar #143 to #142 - maestroxevous (06/19/2014) [-]
Everybody here is likely well versed in your argument.
#145 to #143 - swagbot ONLINE (06/19/2014) [-]
O....okay......and that argument is.... wrong?

There are two fairly benign but irrefutable Bottom-Lines to this discussion:

1]
> There are idiots in this world, yes?
>'Non-idiots' (like you and me) want to make sure these idiots don't hurt us via their stupidity.
> So how best to do that?
1) Create a large distance between yourself and said idiots.
2) Destroy / Incapacitate said idiots.
> Since there's no reason for US, the GOOD PEOPLE to move to give the idiots space, we do #2.
> How are you going to capture / kill the idiots without guns?

2]
> ON TOP OF THAT, there are LARGE GROUPS OF IDIOTS (we call these 'Armies') who are professional ******************************** (Nazis, CIA, Al-Qaeda, Red Army, Banana-Republic armies, large African militias, etc. etc. etc.).
> How ya gonna protect against them?
> Well, the right way to do it is for the citizens that support said Aggressive Armies to cut off their funding and starve them to death.... but in the meantime as they're kicking down your door (either at home or abroad)...
> ... YOU NEED GUUUNNSS.
+ You Say: "Yea but that's never gonna happen in America."
- I Say: "It has already happened Twice, (Rev War, Civil War)... and that's exactly what the people in Weimar Germany though before the Nazis came to power."
0
#144 to #143 - swagbot has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #71 to #70 - maestroxevous (06/15/2014) [-]
You potato ************* stunt driver with leprosy.
#120 to #69 - anon (06/15/2014) [-]
hey look, it's the same 10 people who asked your opinion on why gun-comments are downvoted.
User avatar #98 to #28 - djequalizee (06/15/2014) [-]
The comment section is a whole other community, in my opinion. Just because people like the content doesn't mean they're gonna scroll down and look at comments.
#115 to #28 - anon (06/15/2014) [-]
Damn, she's good lookin'
Never actually took an interest on the P07 model, but that is nice. 9mm I suppose?
Just out of curiosity, and if you don't mind, what country/state are you from?
User avatar #131 to #28 - stripey ONLINE (06/15/2014) [-]
That's a good lookin pistol
#135 to #28 - chocolatewhite (06/15/2014) [-]
nice boots
and gun
#32 to #28 - anon (06/15/2014) [-]
Wow thats like totally cool dude. Ever blown some rapists or robbers brains out or something?
User avatar #33 to #32 - roliga (06/15/2014) [-]
On second thought now I think I know why no one on FJ actually talks about firearms and just copy and pastes what they find on /k/, majority of them, including this anon, are probably too young to even own a gun...
#129 to #33 - anon (06/15/2014) [-]
Gladly we also have mature folks like yourself who post pictures of themselves with their gun around, like it's some toy to be proud of.
User avatar #137 to #129 - roliga (06/15/2014) [-]
Who says I'm handling it like a toy? I have my finger off the trigger, safety on, and the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
#45 to #28 - Airmanator (06/15/2014) [-]
That's a sexy gun and I'm jelly. I'm a little bitch and prefer something along the lines of the Beretta Nano though.
#5 - anon (06/14/2014) [-]
#61 - icedmochafrappe (06/15/2014) [-]
tf2 randomizer in a nutshell
#128 to #61 - dehnoobshow ONLINE (06/15/2014) [-]
You would be correct, except for one flaw:
It doesn't randomize your misc.
Unless you're talking about how some weapons slightly affect what your character is wearing (I.E., The Medics Mediguns.) Then of course, you are correct.
#49 - localbees (06/15/2014) [-]
Filthy gaijin
#58 to #49 - anon (06/15/2014) [-]
Lol, you wish chink
#24 - ComradeBritish (06/15/2014) [-]
A magical place you say?
#97 to #24 - swagbot ONLINE (06/15/2014) [-]










sav'd
User avatar #23 - kouzan (06/15/2014) [-]
The new Far Cry 4 looks good.
#86 - Byte ONLINE (06/15/2014) [-]
**Byte rolled user psikid ** I never roll cool people.
**Byte rolled user psikid ** I never roll cool people.
#9 - yukicherry (06/14/2014) [-]
That kanji means seedling.
That kanji means seedling.
#109 - grimmwaters ONLINE (06/15/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#81 - mydogpikachu (06/15/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#113 to #81 - orrihaa (06/15/2014) [-]
Anger Joe
Anger Joe
User avatar #103 to #81 - fuzzyballs (06/15/2014) [-]
so they just copied RUMPO?
[ 144 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)